Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.
 Tech
08:12:03 
Zera
I'm trying out hats on my new character Micheal
 Zeraphia
08:11:38 Vah stalks forums
Tech

That's not too bad. Any new characters?
 Zeraphia
08:11:24 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man. Maybe but I don't want to get burned or anything.

It's slowly cooling down here. So I might have time.
 Tech
08:11:04 
Zera
Not really I cleaned a lot but nothing much
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?
 Tech
08:09:06 
Hey Zera
How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 12:16 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
All are reserved

Long Wang said:
Can I reserve alpha male and a fire pup?

I plan to be more active in RP-ing, shifting my focus a bit.

Crazydayz said:
May I reserve a fire pup?

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 12:16 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
I have some time for this! I'll be on regularly.
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 12:24 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Leaf
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Beta Leaf ( does not apply to family members/ close freinds
Role: beta
Role wanted: Alpha Male
Apperence: Leaf is a huge wolf. Easily at least a head taller then all the other wolves in the pack. He has black fur that is long and very thick. He is muscular.
His eyes are olval shaped and the color of gold coins.
All together he has a frightening appearance.
Personality: Leaf is a ambitious wolf. He wants to rise to the top of the ranking. And he's almost there.
He can be strict and doesn't like it when wolves don't do or compete their job.
leav is a wolf who doesn't show much fear. He would rather fight then flee.
He likes most other wolves. Or at least tolerates them. He cares a lot for close family and friends.
powers ( if firepup): none
family:
Mate: Luna ( starlight dreamer)
Pups: open ( 3-6. Months)
other relationships: open
backstory: optional
What they think of the situation: Leaf is scared of the forelings, even though he doesn't show it. He loves his home and doesn't want to have to leave it.
He thinks it's unfair that the Firepups has to be locked away but understands that it's what has to be done.
other:

Edited at March 19, 2024 08:11 PM by Dawnforest
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 01:14 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Frida
Meaning peace
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them:
Fri (For close friends)
Role:
Fire pup
Role wanted:
Trainee. She just wants to be seen as normal and make it to that stage.
Appearance:
Frida mainly looks like any normal wolf pup for the most part. She has a beige undercoat with grey markings faintly blended in along her back that may grow more obvious as she ages. She has a grey muzzle and one front left grey paw. Frida's fur is fairly thin in comparison to other pups. This may be to compensate for her warm temperature caused by her birth 'defect.'
It's when you look at Frida's ears and tail that you notice something is off. The tip of her tail and ears are lit with flames. She also may let out a smokey breath from time to time. These appeared around a week after her birth. It is yet to be seen if any other physical features will appear.
Personality
| Skittish | Jumpy | Introverted | Gentle | Anxious |
-
Frida is a relatively quiet pup, all things considered. She tends to stick to herself or the other fire pups. This is potentially caused by what the other pack member think of 'her kind.' She's also fairly likely to spook if snuck up on. Frida also dislikes surprises, prefering predictability and routine.
Despite the stereotypes, Frida is a very gentle pup. She does her best to not harm others or the world around her. Frida is actually fairly affectionate, if given the chance. She gets really worried at times that her flames may cause problems.
Powers:
As mentioned before, Frida has firey tips to her ears and tail. She also has the ability to exhale clouds of smoke which could be useful for defensive attacks. This could develop further in the future since smoke is a sign of fire.
family:
Open!
other relationships:
Open!
backstory:
Frida was born seemingly normal. She felt a little bit more warm than other pups, but apart from that there was nothing notable about her. It was at around a week old that it was noticed that there was bits of smoke around her ears and tail. At around 2 weeks, full flames had developed. Frida was extremely confused with how the pack treated her. As she has grown older she's realized that life just isn't fair.
What they think of the situation:
Frida is very anxious that the pack will decide to get rid of her and the other fireling pups. She's doing her best to cause as little problems as possible while trying to prove her usefulness towards the others. Frida hopes that if she shows that she isn't a threat they'll let her stay.
other:
Reusing this girl from the last time this was made. Let me know if more is needed<3
Fun fact: Frida loves watching the sun-rise at dawn whenever she wakes up early enough.

Edited at March 9, 2024 04:56 PM by Crazydayz
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 01:21 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Xing
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Alpha Xing or just Xing to those close to him
Role:alpha male
Role wanted: content
Appearance: Xing (credits to me for everything)
Xing is a dark gray-brown wolf with dark green eyes. His face is mostly a light gray, but there's patches of light and dark blues (storm blue not neon) and browns. He has a pink nose. His ears are gray with light brown splotches. His right ear tip is white and his left black. He has a muscular build, with thick fur. His underbelly is a dark yellow-gray (I messed up in the art piece I really should use another piece of paper to test out colors). Most of his body is just a really dark gray-brown. His legs are a dark brown with paler orange patches. (I also messed up there) His left front paw is a light gray and his right black. Both his hind paws are a dark gray. His tail is mainly black with a light brown underside.
Personality: Some may say Xing shrinks from responsibility, but in truth, he was born shy. He's mostly grown out of it and is ready to take on responsibility. Just because he might not want to start a conversation doesn't mean he can converse with others. He usually gets his meaning clearly across to other wolves and isn't afraid to take the lead. He sees most as equal, except the fire pups, he isn't sure about them. He thinks that everyone has a voice (also excluding fire pups) but it's up to him to show them that.
powers ( if firepup):
family:
other relationships:
What they think of the situation: Optional
other: sunrise or sunset. he loves the mix of colors and a view of what the sky is, more than just a pale blue with white clouds.
Other other: I have to go, my fire pup form will be made a bit later, hour at most.

Edited at March 9, 2024 09:05 PM by Long Wang
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 01:38 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted

Long Wang said:
Name: Xing
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Alpha Xing or just Xing to those close to him
Role:alpha male
Role wanted: content
Appearance: Xing (credits to me for everything)
Xing is a dark gray-brown wolf with dark green eyes. His face is mostly a light gray, but there's patches of light and dark blues (storm blue not neon) and browns. He has a pink nose. His ears are gray with light brown splotches. His right ear tip is white and his left black. He has a muscular build, with thick fur. His underbelly is a dark yellow-gray (I messed up in the art piece I really should use another piece of paper to test out colors). Most of his body is just a really dark gray-brown. His legs are a dark brown with paler orange patches. (I also messed up there) His left front paw is a light gray and his right black. Both his hind paws are a dark gray. His tail is mainly black with a light brown underside.
Personality: Some may say Xing shrinks from responsibility, but in truth, he was born shy. He's mostly grown out of it and is ready to take on responsibility. Just because he might not want to start a conversation doesn't mean he can converse with others. He usually gets his meaning clearly across to other wolves and isn't afraid to take the lead. He sees most as equal, except the fire pups, he isn't sure about them. He thinks that everyone has a voice (also excluding fire pups) but it's up to him to show them that.
powers ( if firepup):
family:
other relationships:
What they think of the situation: Optional
other: sunrise or sunset. She loves the mix of colors and a view of what the sky is, more than just a pale blue with white clouds.
Other other: I have to go, my fire pup form will be made a bit later, hour at most.

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 01:38 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I would re read the rules.

Crazydayz said:
Name:
Frida
Meaning peace
Fri (For close friends)
Role:
Fire pup
Role wanted:
Appearance:
Frida mainly looks like any normal wolf pup for the most part. She has a beige undercoat with grey markings faintly blended in along her back that may grow more obvious as she ages. She has a grey muzzle and one front left grey paw. Frida's fur is fairly thin in comparison to other pups. This may be to compensate for her warm temperature caused by her birth 'defect.'
It's when you look at Frida's ears and tail that you notice something is off. The tip of her tail and ears are lit with flames. She also may let out a smokey breath from time to time. These appeared around a week after her birth. It is yet to be seen if any other physical features will appear.
Personality
-
Frida is a relatively quiet pup, all things considered. She tends to stick to herself or the other fire pups. This is potentially caused by what the other pack member think of 'her kind.' She's also fairly likely to spook if snuck up on. Frida also dislikes surprises, prefering predictability and routine.
Despite the stereotypes, Frida is a very gentle pup. She does her best to not harm others or the world around her. Frida is actually fairly affectionate, if given the chance. She gets really worried at times that her flames may cause problems.
Powers:
As mentioned before, Frida has firey tips to her ears and tail. She also has the ability to exhale clouds of smoke which could be useful for defensive attacks. This could develop further in the future since smoke is a sign of fire.
family:
Open!
other relationships:
Open!
backstory:
Frida was born seemingly normal. She felt a little bit more warm than other pups, but apart from that there was nothing notable about her. It was at around a week old that it was noticed that there was bits of smoke around her ears and tail. At around 2 weeks, full flames had developed. Frida was extremely confused with how the pack treated her. As she has grown older she's realized that life just isn't fair.
Frida is very anxious that the pack will decide to get rid of her and the other fireling pups. She's doing her best to cause as little problems as possible while trying to prove her usefulness towards the others. Frida hopes that if she shows that she isn't a threat they'll let her stay.
other:
Reusing this girl from the last time this was made. Let me know if more is needed<3

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 02:17 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 04:56 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry! It should be fixed now.
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 9, 2024 05:01 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted

Crazydayz said:
Name:
Frida
Meaning peace
Fri (For close friends)
Role:
Fire pup
Role wanted:
Appearance:
Personality
-
Powers:
family:
Open!
other relationships:
Open!
backstory:
other:
Fun fact: Frida loves watching the sun-rise at dawn whenever she wakes up early enough.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us