Wolf Play : MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
10:21:02 Medicinally Autistic
Hehe
 Insane Sanity
10:20:53 Insane | Sanity
Hallow,, I actually have one more for you but I'm going to send her after she pops :p
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:35 Hallow, Eve
Also Hi Apothecary lol.
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:14 Hallow, Eve
I am ok being part of this scheme :D
 Salom_
10:20:00 Sal, Salmon
Fairy
That would be awesome. He's deginitely not very pretty
 Fairy Tale Wolves
10:18:36 Fairy
-WP Click-
Thinking I might max cp this dude for fun. He is literally the uglist wolf ive ever bred
 Insane Sanity
10:18:10 Insane | Sanity
Hallow, no you're not. Little do you know I'm dumping all my bad wolves on you >:3 and then giving you dominance so that you can benefit my alliance :p so the alliance wins more battles and therefore makes more mush xD it's all part of my elaborate scheme to rule WP
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 08:33 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a first year girl please?
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 08:42 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Riders Form:
~
Name:
Annabelle Von McQuéary
Nickname(s):
Anne or Anna
Role:
1st Year Girl
Appearance:
The girl is quite pretty to say the least.
Her elegant frame is what some people would call "hourglass" shaped. She is on the taller side when it comes to height, standing at just below 5'8 feet tall. Anna has long muscular legs, which are used for coaxing her horse into different gaits and movements in the arena. The young woman has a smooth jaw and a soft button nose that curves up slightly at the end.
Anna's hair is a dark crimson color that sticks out against he pale skin tone. It reaches down to her lower back if not put up in a tight bun, but she may also put it into two French braids. Anna's hair is thick and strong enough to be able to hold lightweight items in it, she will be found often wearing flowers that she finds around the yard in her hair.
The woman is quite pale, but not snow white. She has the faintest tan, with the exception of a few small freckles that are gently placed around her nose bridge and cheeks. Annabelles eyes are absolutely stunning... she has a condition called Heterocromia. Basically whenever a persons eyes are both different colors, for Anna this means that her left eye is a deep blue and her right is a light green.
She has a whispy, soft voice with a semi-prudent French accent that she picked up when she lived in France for the first few years of her life, until she was 12 years old.
Personality:
|| Sisterly Figure || Studious || Focused || Relaxed || High Patience Level || Intelligent || Experienced || Skilled || Incredibly Loyal || Reliable || Hardworking || Work Driven || Neat and Tidy || Childish At Moments || Family Loving || Social Butterfly || Responsible || Sweet || Likeable || Devoted || Determined || Generous || Selfless || Proud || Quiet || Appreciative || Sensitive ||
Preferred Classes:
Dressage (Mr.Corin)
Show Jumping (Mrs.Levita)
Discipline:
She has had little experience and others areas other that Dressage and Show Jumping, but she is open to trying them, but just for fun, nothing long term as she has found where she is meant to be already.
Riding Experience:
Experienced, for her age at least.
Crush:
Shes open!
Significant Other:
None at the moment, Pm me!
Affiliations:
Open for anything really.
Kin:
She will be open to have a sibling here.
Backstory:
When Anna was younger, she would have never thought... In a billion years that she would ever own a horse, nonetheless work with horses for the assumed rest of her life. Anna came from a higher ended family, she was born in France hence her accent. She was never really introduced to the idea of horseback riding there, until her family decided to move did she soon find her love for the animals.
Annabelle's neighbors had a horse ranch which they allowed Anna to start taking lessons on, her first horse she ever owned was named Freedom, she wasn't a big scented but she was indeed the sweetest mare anyone could have asked for. It wasn't yet a year into riding the mare when her owners bred her and Freedom became pregnant with her foal. Annabelle was so happy for her, but quite disappointed at the same time...she wasn't going to be able to ride the mare anymore. It seemed like fate on that same day her family found Kingston, he looked like he had been through a lot...to say the least, she immediately fell in love with him. Buying him from his owner for, well, free. They have formed an incredible bond over the years and they have been training like crazy, neither one of them ever getting tired.
Other:
Finished!
~
Horses Form:
~
Show Name:
Symphony Of The Stars
Barn Name ⁄ Nickname(s):
Kingston or King (for short)
Breed:
Friesian Sport Horse
Discipline:
Dressage and Cross Country
Saddle Ride:
English or Hunters Saddle
Appearance:
This stallion is an absolutely stunning boy, he is a purebred frieian after all.
Kingston is a big horse, and when I say big, I mean big. Like, the stallion stands at 17'4 hands tall and has an incredibly muscular and strong looking body. He has a long sickle-shaped head that tucks into his chest willingly as he goes through gaits and performs. King has long, sturdy, powerful legs especially at his back thighs, his withers are harder to make out because of the way he's built. His shoulders are strong and sloped and he has a powerful croup. Kingstons coat is rather short but its very glossy and he appears to be greatly looked after, which he is. The stallions mane is long and a night sky black color, it reaches down past his neck as well as his tail being quite long and thick as well. Anna will usually put his hair up into buns or braods, whatever you like to call them, when they are training and even neater when they are eventing.
Kingston has a pretty typical Friesian coat color, its incredibly glossy and well kept though he does like making its hard for Anna whenever he goes into pasture and rolls in the latest mud. He is fairly easy to clean, though it is a bit annoying whenever he does do this. King has a shiny midnight black coat, he has a small white snip near his front left nostril but other than that he is a completely black stallion.
Personality:
|| Over Protective || Energetic || Always Looking To Please His Rider || Obedient || Smooth Gaited || Rambunctious || He May Be Aggressive To Other Stallions Or Gelding || Mare Lover || Focused || Work Driven || Always Seems To Be A Bit Tense || Very Much a One-Person Horse || Handsome || Highly Intelligent || Keen || Quick Witted || Empathetic || Humorous || Loving and Caring || Trickster || Understanding || Quick To Get His Attention Back || Elegant || Strong Willed and Hearted || Powerful ||
Mate:
His lovely Zyanya.
Foals:
He was the sire of his mates and his foal, the foal was sadly stillborn. They are hoping for another foal soon though.
Affiliations:
Again, he's open for literally anything.
Kin:
None that he knows of.
Spooked By:
Physical Touch by People Whom he doesn't know, dont think you can just come up and touch this boy without getting nipped or shrieked at.
Backstory:
Kingston was not bred for care and affection...he was bred to be a prize winner and attention grabber. His original owners had owned a purebred ranch of different horse breeds and King was just another one of those horses to be bred when he was older...by the time he was seven years old he had already started to sire a couple foals. He never got to meet any of them before he was shipped off to France for a breeding project, which then decided to sell him behind his original owners back. His next owner did not take care of him...like at all, Anna had been driving by when she and her parents came across the ranch. She was instantly in love with him it didn't take his owner long to be convinced of selling him to her...for free! He is now living his best life and has been training in more dressage than cross country with his loving owner.
Other:
Finished!

Edited at November 18, 2023 11:45 AM by Biologist at Work
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 09:51 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Annabelle and Kingston!
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 10:44 AM

River Soul

Neutral

Give Award

Human

Name: Kateri Nez

Nickname(s): Kati (the A has an Ah sound)

Role: 2nd year Student

Appearance (with height): Kateri stands at 5 foot 5, with a confident and graceful presence. Her most striking feature is her mesmerizing green-gray eyes that seem to reflect the energy and determination she brings to her sport. Her straight, long, and soft brown hair cascades down her back, adding a touch of elegance to her overall look. Kateri's athletic physique and strong posture showcase her dedication and hard work ethic.

Personality: Kateri is a passionate and determined individual who approaches everything with unwavering dedication. She's always striving for excellence and pushes herself to achieve greater heights in her sport. Kateri's love for horses is evident in the way she treats them with kindness, respect, and understanding. Her compassion extends beyond the equestrian world, as she is known for her empathy and willingness to lend a helping hand to those in need. However, like all of us, Kateri has her flaws. One of her weaknesses is her tendency to be overly self-critical, often setting impossibly high standards for herself. This can sometimes lead to feelings of frustration and self-doubt. Additionally, Kateri's strong-willed nature can occasionally make her stubborn and resistant to change. Despite these flaws, Kateri's positive attitude, resilience, and infectious enthusiasm continue to make her an inspiration to others.

Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Jumping and Dressage

Partner/crush: None (OPEN)

Discipline (Western or English): English

Backstory: Kateri grew up in a small town on her indigenous inuit land in Canada surrounded by the beauty of nature, which sparked her love for animals from an early age. As a child, she was captivated by stories of adventure and the bond between humans and animals. Inspired by these tales, Kateri developed a deep fascination with horses and dreamed of becoming an accomplished equestrian.

At the age of nine, Kateri's dream became a reality when she took her first riding lesson taught by her father. From that moment on, she was hooked. Kateri dedicated countless hours to honing her skills, immersing herself in the world of horse jumping (and occasional dressage). Her natural talent and unwavering determination quickly caught the attention of trainers and fellow riders alike inside and outside of her native land.

Throughout her teenage years, Kateri faced numerous challenges and setbacks, but she never allowed them to deter her. Instead, she used these obstacles as fuel to propel herself forward. Kateri's resilience and unwavering spirit earned her a place on a competitive horse jumping team in the states, where she forged lifelong friendships and experienced the thrill of victory.

As Kateri continued to grow and evolve as an equestrian, she discovered the power of teamwork and the importance of trust between rider and horse. She immersed herself in the study of horse psychology, seeking to understand the intricacies of the human-animal connection. Kateri's dedication to her craft led her to compete in prestigious horse jumping competitions, where she showcased her skill and passion to a wider audience.

Today, Kateri, though still very young, is a respected name in the equestrian community, known not only for her talent but also for her compassionate nature. She uses her platform to advocate for the fair treatment and well-being of horses, constantly striving to create a better world for these majestic creatures. Kateri's journey is a testament to the power of perseverance, compassion, and the unbreakable bond between humans and animals.

Other: Reserve dorm 10 and Barn 1, Stall 25

-

Horse

Show name: Zip It Zya

Nickname(s): Zyanya (barn name) / Zya

Breed: Thoroughbred

Mate: Her handsome Kingston

Foals: None alive (Had one stillborn foal)

Appearance (with height): Zya is a magnificent horse with a sleek and elegant appearance. She stands tall and proud, with a well-defined muscular build that showcases her athleticism. Her coat is a rich chestnut color, gleaming in the sunlight with a hint of mahogany undertones. Zya's mane and tail are a luxuriously flowing black, contrasting beautifully against her coat. As for her height, Zya stands at approximately 16.2 hands. So, Zya is quite a substantial horse, but not too tall that it hinders her agility and maneuverability. Her size and stature make her a striking presence in any arena or field.

Personality: Zya is a bundle of energy and curiosity, always eager to explore the world around her. She has a playful and mischievous side, often finding joy in the simplest things. Zya's intelligence shines through as she quickly learns new skills and adapts to different situations. With her fiery spirit, she approaches challenges head-on and never backs down from a task. However, like any young horse, Zya has her faults. Sometimes her enthusiasm can make her a bit impatient, causing her to rush through tasks or become easily distracted.

Likes: Enjoys activities that allow her to use her energy and intelligence, such as engaging in challenging training exercises, going for long gallops in open fields, or participating in playful obstacle courses. Also like spending time with other horses, and socializing.

Dislikes: Being confined to small spaces for extended periods of time or being subjected to monotonous routines without any mental stimulation.

Is scared of: Loud noises

Backstory: Zya was born and raised on a picturesque horse farm nestled in the rolling hills of Kentucky until she was weaned and sold to Kateri’s uncle who ran a breeding operation in Canada. From a young age, it was clear that Zya possessed a natural talent and a fiery spirit that set her apart from the rest of the young foals.

Zya's lineage can be traced back to a long line of champion racehorses, with her parents and grandparents boasting impressive racing careers as well as later jumping careers due to some injuries on the track. It was no surprise that her owners had high hopes for her future on the racetrack. As a foal, Zya spent her days frolicking in the lush pastures, honing her athletic abilities and building strength.

When Zya turned two, she embarked on a rigorous training regimen under the guidance of skilled trainers. She quickly showcased her speed and agility, leaving her trainers in awe of her potential. However, during her first race, an unfortunate accident occurred, causing Zya to stumble and lose her confidence on the track.

Recognizing her immense potential, Zya's owners made the decision to transition her from the world of racing to a new career in jumping and dressage. With her natural athleticism and determination, Zya excelled in both disciplines, conquering hurdles and challenging routines with grace and finesse.

Zya's journey to becoming a well-rounded Jumping horse was not without its setbacks. She faced moments of frustration and doubt, but her resilience and the unwavering support of her trainers and riders helped her overcome these obstacles. At the age of three she was bred to a well known and accomplished Jumping stallion but unfortunately gave birth to a stillborn foal. At the age five it was decided that Kateri’s uncle didn’t want her anymore so he gifted Zya to his niece for her 17th birthday. With each passing day, Zya grew stronger, both physically and mentally, forging a deep bond with her rider and becoming a beloved member of the family and an excellent Jumper.

Today, Zya continues to thrive in the jumping and dressage worlds, captivating audiences with her electrifying performances and indomitable spirit. Her story serves as a testament to the power of perseverance, reminding us all that with determination and a supportive team, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way.

Discipline: Jumping and Dressage

Edited at November 18, 2023 11:19 AM by River Soul
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 03:52 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd like to reserve a 2nd year girl please!
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 04:31 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a first year girl?
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 04:55 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Georgia Hamilton
Nicname(s): Georgie
Role: 2nd Year Student
Appearance (with height):
Georgie is a smaller girl. She stands at 5'6 feet in height and weights 132 pounds. Her hair is a light ginger/red that falls just to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She is fit from her years of riding and her other sports. Her eyes are a striking emerald green with a ring of brown around her pupils. She could be described as somewhat attractive, but she has never taken must interest in boys, and boys have never taken much interest in her.
Personality:
Georgie is very kind and softspoken. She makes friends easily and is a bit of an extrovert. She loves trying new things, especially when she's riding. She is determined to tyr everything at least once, it doesn't matter if it's food or sports. She has played many sports over her short 17 years, basketball, softball, soccer, track, everything you can think of Georgie has probably done, but riding stuck with her. She started riding when she was 6 years old, and was attached immediatly. She loves reading and hanging out with her friends.
Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Western, Jumping
Partner/crush: None (open)
Discipline (Western or English): Western
Backstory: She lived on a small ranch with her family. They kept cows, horses, chickens, and loads of other animals. She grew accustomed to the hard work she ahd to do every day and soon came to love the routine. She left the ranch to come live at the riding academy, and she misses home, but loves getting to expand her knowlege of riding.
Other: i'll reserve a dorm please
-
Show name: Bite The Bullet
Nicname(s): Bullet
Breed: Quarter Horse
Mate: none
Foals: none
Appearance (with height):
Bullet is a stunning Quarter Horse. He stands at 16.1 hands tall, so defiently on the taller side for Quarter Horses. His coat is black, but in the sun it looks like a dark chocolate. He has 2 brown eyes and a small star in the middle of his forhead. He has one ankle sock on his right rear leg. His mane and tail are long and silky, usually left down but are occasionally in braids.
Personality:
Bullet is a very easy going horse. He isn't overly energetic, and is pretty laid back, content to graze in the pasture all day. But when it is time to work, he a raring to go. He loves his job and can get antsy if he isn't taken out for a short ride or walk at least once a day. He gets along fine with other horses, and never tries to make trouble. He has a cheeky side, and one of his favorite things to do when he is feeling this way is to try to eat Georgie's hair.
Dislikes: lack of excersise, being stuck in his stall
Is scared of: Loud noises, new people, small animals like dogs, cats, etc.
Backstory: No one knows exactly where Bullet was born, but they know it was somewhere in Missiour. Geogie's father found him on a site for sale. He immeditaly caught Georgie's eye and he was brought to their home state of Montana. He has been on the farm ever since. He and Georgie immeditaly formed a close bond.
Discipline: Western (barrels, pole bending, pretty much anything western)
Other: i'll also reserve a stall for Bullet

Edited at November 18, 2023 04:59 PM by Moonshadow Pack
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 05:02 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
i'll formally reserve a second year girl, a second year guy, and a first year guy. they'll be up this evening!
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 06:49 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Riders Form:
~
Name:
Annabelle Von McQuéary
Nickname(s):
Anne or Anna
Role:
1st Year Girl
Appearance:
The girl is quite pretty to say the least.
Her elegant frame is what some people would call "hourglass" shaped. She is on the taller side when it comes to height, standing at just below 5'8 feet tall. Anna has long muscular legs, which are used for coaxing her horse into different gaits and movements in the arena. The young woman has a smooth jaw and a soft button nose that curves up slightly at the end.
Anna's hair is a dark crimson color that sticks out against he pale skin tone. It reaches down to her lower back if not put up in a tight bun, but she may also put it into two French braids. Anna's hair is thick and strong enough to be able to hold lightweight items in it, she will be found often wearing flowers that she finds around the yard in her hair.
The woman is quite pale, but not snow white. She has the faintest tan, with the exception of a few small freckles that are gently placed around her nose bridge and cheeks. Annabelles eyes are absolutely stunning... she has a condition called Heterocromia. Basically whenever a persons eyes are both different colors, for Anna this means that her left eye is a deep blue and her right is a light green.
She has a whispy, soft voice with a semi-prudent French accent that she picked up when she lived in France for the first few years of her life, until she was 12 years old.
Personality:
|| Sisterly Figure || Studious || Focused || Relaxed || High Patience Level || Intelligent || Experienced || Skilled || Incredibly Loyal || Reliable || Hardworking || Work Driven || Neat and Tidy || Childish At Moments || Family Loving || Social Butterfly || Responsible || Sweet || Likeable || Devoted || Determined || Generous || Selfless || Proud || Quiet || Appreciative || Sensitive ||
Preferred Classes:
Dressage (Mr.Corin)
Show Jumping (Mrs.Levita)
Discipline:
She has had little experience and others areas other that Dressage and Show Jumping, but she is open to trying them, but just for fun, nothing long term as she has found where she is meant to be already.
Riding Experience:
Experienced, for her age at least.
Crush:
Shes open!
Significant Other:
None at the moment, Pm me!
Affiliations:
Open for anything really.
Kin:
She will be open to have a sibling here.
Backstory:
When Anna was younger, she would have never thought... In a billion years that she would ever own a horse, nonetheless work with horses for the assumed rest of her life. Anna came from a higher ended family, she was born in France hence her accent. She was never really introduced to the idea of horseback riding there, until her family decided to move did she soon find her love for the animals.
Annabelle's neighbors had a horse ranch which they allowed Anna to start taking lessons on, her first horse she ever owned was named Freedom, she wasn't a big scented but she was indeed the sweetest mare anyone could have asked for. It wasn't yet a year into riding the mare when her owners bred her and Freedom became pregnant with her foal. Annabelle was so happy for her, but quite disappointed at the same time...she wasn't going to be able to ride the mare anymore. It seemed like fate on that same day her family found Kingston, he looked like he had been through a lot...to say the least, she immediately fell in love with him. Buying him from his owner for, well, free. They have formed an incredible bond over the years and they have been training like crazy, neither one of them ever getting tired.
Other:
Finished!
~
Horses Form:
~
Show Name:
Symphony Of The Stars
Barn Name ⁄ Nickname(s):
Kingston or King (for short)
Breed:
Friesian Sport Horse
Discipline:
Dressage and Cross Country
Saddle Ride:
English or Hunters Saddle
Appearance:
This stallion is an absolutely stunning boy, he is a purebred frieian after all.
Kingston is a big horse, and when I say big, I mean big. Like, the stallion stands at 17'4 hands tall and has an incredibly muscular and strong looking body. He has a long sickle-shaped head that tucks into his chest willingly as he goes through gaits and performs. King has long, sturdy, powerful legs especially at his back thighs, his withers are harder to make out because of the way he's built. His shoulders are strong and sloped and he has a powerful croup. Kingstons coat is rather short but its very glossy and he appears to be greatly looked after, which he is. The stallions mane is long and a night sky black color, it reaches down past his neck as well as his tail being quite long and thick as well. Anna will usually put his hair up into buns or braods, whatever you like to call them, when they are training and even neater when they are eventing.
Kingston has a pretty typical Friesian coat color, its incredibly glossy and well kept though he does like making its hard for Anna whenever he goes into pasture and rolls in the latest mud. He is fairly easy to clean, though it is a bit annoying whenever he does do this. King has a shiny midnight black coat, he has a small white snip near his front left nostril but other than that he is a completely black stallion.
Personality:
|| Over Protective || Energetic || Always Looking To Please His Rider || Obedient || Smooth Gaited || Rambunctious || He May Be Aggressive To Other Stallions Or Gelding || Mare Lover || Focused || Work Driven || Always Seems To Be A Bit Tense || Very Much a One-Person Horse || Handsome || Highly Intelligent || Keen || Quick Witted || Empathetic || Humorous || Loving and Caring || Trickster || Understanding || Quick To Get His Attention Back || Elegant || Strong Willed and Hearted || Powerful ||
Mate:
His lovely Zyanya.
Foals:
He was the sire of his mates and his foal, the foal was sadly stillborn. They are hoping for another foal soon though.
Affiliations:
Again, he's open for literally anything.
Kin:
None that he knows of.
Spooked By:
Physical Touch by People Whom he doesn't know, dont think you can just come up and touch this boy without getting nipped or shrieked at.
Backstory:
Kingston was not bred for care and affection...he was bred to be a prize winner and attention grabber. His original owners had owned a purebred ranch of different horse breeds and King was just another one of those horses to be bred when he was older...by the time he was seven years old he had already started to sire a couple foals. He never got to meet any of them before he was shipped off to France for a breeding project, which then decided to sell him behind his original owners back. His next owner did not take care of him...like at all, Anna had been driving by when she and her parents came across the ranch. She was instantly in love with him it didn't take his owner long to be convinced of selling him to her...for free! He is now living his best life and has been training in more dressage than cross country with his loving owner.
Other:
Finished!

Nice!
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 06:52 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

River Soul said:

Human

Name: Kateri Nez

Nickname(s): Kati (the A has an Ah sound)

Role: 2nd year Student

Appearance (with height): Kateri stands at 5 foot 5, with a confident and graceful presence. Her most striking feature is her mesmerizing green-gray eyes that seem to reflect the energy and determination she brings to her sport. Her straight, long, and soft brown hair cascades down her back, adding a touch of elegance to her overall look. Kateri's athletic physique and strong posture showcase her dedication and hard work ethic.

Personality: Kateri is a passionate and determined individual who approaches everything with unwavering dedication. She's always striving for excellence and pushes herself to achieve greater heights in her sport. Kateri's love for horses is evident in the way she treats them with kindness, respect, and understanding. Her compassion extends beyond the equestrian world, as she is known for her empathy and willingness to lend a helping hand to those in need. However, like all of us, Kateri has her flaws. One of her weaknesses is her tendency to be overly self-critical, often setting impossibly high standards for herself. This can sometimes lead to feelings of frustration and self-doubt. Additionally, Kateri's strong-willed nature can occasionally make her stubborn and resistant to change. Despite these flaws, Kateri's positive attitude, resilience, and infectious enthusiasm continue to make her an inspiration to others.

Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Jumping and Dressage

Partner/crush: None (OPEN)

Discipline (Western or English): English

Backstory: Kateri grew up in a small town on her indigenous inuit land in Canada surrounded by the beauty of nature, which sparked her love for animals from an early age. As a child, she was captivated by stories of adventure and the bond between humans and animals. Inspired by these tales, Kateri developed a deep fascination with horses and dreamed of becoming an accomplished equestrian.

At the age of nine, Kateri's dream became a reality when she took her first riding lesson taught by her father. From that moment on, she was hooked. Kateri dedicated countless hours to honing her skills, immersing herself in the world of horse jumping (and occasional dressage). Her natural talent and unwavering determination quickly caught the attention of trainers and fellow riders alike inside and outside of her native land.

Throughout her teenage years, Kateri faced numerous challenges and setbacks, but she never allowed them to deter her. Instead, she used these obstacles as fuel to propel herself forward. Kateri's resilience and unwavering spirit earned her a place on a competitive horse jumping team in the states, where she forged lifelong friendships and experienced the thrill of victory.

As Kateri continued to grow and evolve as an equestrian, she discovered the power of teamwork and the importance of trust between rider and horse. She immersed herself in the study of horse psychology, seeking to understand the intricacies of the human-animal connection. Kateri's dedication to her craft led her to compete in prestigious horse jumping competitions, where she showcased her skill and passion to a wider audience.

Today, Kateri, though still very young, is a respected name in the equestrian community, known not only for her talent but also for her compassionate nature. She uses her platform to advocate for the fair treatment and well-being of horses, constantly striving to create a better world for these majestic creatures. Kateri's journey is a testament to the power of perseverance, compassion, and the unbreakable bond between humans and animals.

Other: Reserve dorm 10 and Barn 1, Stall 25

-

Horse

Show name: Zip It Zya

Nickname(s): Zyanya (barn name) / Zya

Breed: Thoroughbred

Mate: Her handsome Kingston

Foals: None alive (Had one stillborn foal)

Appearance (with height): Zya is a magnificent horse with a sleek and elegant appearance. She stands tall and proud, with a well-defined muscular build that showcases her athleticism. Her coat is a rich chestnut color, gleaming in the sunlight with a hint of mahogany undertones. Zya's mane and tail are a luxuriously flowing black, contrasting beautifully against her coat. As for her height, Zya stands at approximately 16.2 hands. So, Zya is quite a substantial horse, but not too tall that it hinders her agility and maneuverability. Her size and stature make her a striking presence in any arena or field.

Personality: Zya is a bundle of energy and curiosity, always eager to explore the world around her. She has a playful and mischievous side, often finding joy in the simplest things. Zya's intelligence shines through as she quickly learns new skills and adapts to different situations. With her fiery spirit, she approaches challenges head-on and never backs down from a task. However, like any young horse, Zya has her faults. Sometimes her enthusiasm can make her a bit impatient, causing her to rush through tasks or become easily distracted.

Likes: Enjoys activities that allow her to use her energy and intelligence, such as engaging in challenging training exercises, going for long gallops in open fields, or participating in playful obstacle courses. Also like spending time with other horses, and socializing.

Dislikes: Being confined to small spaces for extended periods of time or being subjected to monotonous routines without any mental stimulation.

Is scared of: Loud noises

Backstory: Zya was born and raised on a picturesque horse farm nestled in the rolling hills of Kentucky until she was weaned and sold to Kateri’s uncle who ran a breeding operation in Canada. From a young age, it was clear that Zya possessed a natural talent and a fiery spirit that set her apart from the rest of the young foals.

Zya's lineage can be traced back to a long line of champion racehorses, with her parents and grandparents boasting impressive racing careers as well as later jumping careers due to some injuries on the track. It was no surprise that her owners had high hopes for her future on the racetrack. As a foal, Zya spent her days frolicking in the lush pastures, honing her athletic abilities and building strength.

When Zya turned two, she embarked on a rigorous training regimen under the guidance of skilled trainers. She quickly showcased her speed and agility, leaving her trainers in awe of her potential. However, during her first race, an unfortunate accident occurred, causing Zya to stumble and lose her confidence on the track.

Recognizing her immense potential, Zya's owners made the decision to transition her from the world of racing to a new career in jumping and dressage. With her natural athleticism and determination, Zya excelled in both disciplines, conquering hurdles and challenging routines with grace and finesse.

Zya's journey to becoming a well-rounded Jumping horse was not without its setbacks. She faced moments of frustration and doubt, but her resilience and the unwavering support of her trainers and riders helped her overcome these obstacles. At the age of three she was bred to a well known and accomplished Jumping stallion but unfortunately gave birth to a stillborn foal. At the age five it was decided that Kateri’s uncle didn’t want her anymore so he gifted Zya to his niece for her 17th birthday. With each passing day, Zya grew stronger, both physically and mentally, forging a deep bond with her rider and becoming a beloved member of the family and an excellent Jumper.

Today, Zya continues to thrive in the jumping and dressage worlds, captivating audiences with her electrifying performances and indomitable spirit. Her story serves as a testament to the power of perseverance, reminding us all that with determination and a supportive team, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way.

Discipline: Jumping and Dressage

Thanks for joining! :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us