Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   12 

A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 15, 2023 09:26 AM

Golden Meadows

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Channing

3 Years

Male

Striker

_ - _ - _ - _ - _

Breeds:

50% German Shepherd, 30% Husky, 10% Australian Shepherd, 10% Unknown.

Appearance:

Channing is a large mutt, with straight, medium-length fur. He has long, lean longs and a muscular body, with a proud neck. He has a straight wolf-like muzzle and enormous fluffy ears that sit high on the top of his head, one of them bent. His fur is darkest along his back, ears, and the top of his head, with it being a shade of dark brown. His fur is lighter along his paws, the very tip of his fluffy tail, a patch on his shoulders, and along his haunches. He has a striking pure white (which is also the color of a certain object) blaze over his nose and the very end of his muzzle. The rest of his torso and neck is various shades of brown closely resembling that of a german shepherd, with highlights of silver, gold and white. His legs are a golden-brown color which fade into white at his large paws. He has a few scars along his muzzle, hindleg and torso, though his fur does well to cover most of them. The most striking thing about Channing's appearance is his eyes. They are wide and piercing, and a pale, icy blue color.

Link

(I put a link because I couldn't find the proper credits for the image. This is close, but not his exact appearance, because Channing isn't a purebred gerbian shepsky and has plenty of other breeds as well)

_ - _ - _ - _ - _

Personality:

Channing is known for his firey temper and quick wits. He is always quick to jump into action when needed, whether it be hunting, battle, or even a snarky remark. He is very sarcastic, though he never complains, and while he may sometimes seem a little rude, he never means any harm. He is quite loyal and affectionate to those he cares about, though he is too stubborn and proud to let it show, and he pretends he doesn't really care for physical touch. He is quick to anger if offended or if the offender hurt someone he cares about.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _

Family:

Open

Other:

Pecil, I guess

Edited at November 16, 2023 10:05 PM by Golden Meadows
   A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 15, 2023 02:56 PM

Pigeon

Neutral

Give Award

I'm interested in joining!

Name: Smog

Breeds: Bloodhound, irish wolfhound, greenland dog, german wirehaired pointer, borzoi.

Appearance: Smog is a scruffy and lanky dog. His fur is usually unkept with leaves and sticks in it. His fur is wiry and not exactly long, more medium-short. He's mostly black with some white spots and small random stripes. The most obvious stripe being from his nose to his eyebrow and the most noticeable spot being a wing shape on his chest. His tail is uncut and not curly. Despite most of his breeds having floppy circular ears his are pointed and stick up. He has slight visible scarring on his back and back legs due to getting caught in barb wire.

Personality: Smog keeps to himself a lot, but when others ask about him it's hard to shut him up. He mainly plays with bugs and sometimes pulls up weeds from boredom. He takes his tracking job seriously, he's always enjoyed doing it since he was a pup. He's very interested in rocks (geology) and loves to run to high up areas and drop them to see if there's anything inside. He's a bit skttish and a people pleaser. He's sensitive to loud noises and hates when arguments happen.

Family: Unknown/N/A.

Other: He has extra toes, mainly 6 but back left paw has 7. Pencil.

Edited at November 16, 2023 07:48 PM by Pigeon Skullz
   A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 16, 2023 07:23 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Kodiak
Scout
Breeds:
Husky/great dane/retreiver
Appearance:
Kodiak is a muscular dog. His husky markings are changed slightly due to being part great dane and labrador. He is mostly white and is very good at camoflauge. He is very poofy and is great in the cold. He stands at 2'1" and weighs 87 Lbs. His eyes are a light ice blue. Slight scar along his tail. His pattern on his back was origonaly husky but with him being a mix it faded and became spots. His patterns are supposed to help him blend in with rocks during winter.
Personality:
Kodiak protects everyone he cares about. He will growl and look menacing to anyone or anything he dose not know. He hates water and if he gets slightly wet he will freak out. Kodiak is really violent when he has to be but usually he wont actually attack just try to scare other dogs into respecting him. Kodiak is always alert and keeps track of everything around him. He loves the snow and the cold. He is really easy to convince to do something as he trusts most once he has been around them for awhile. He is very trustworthy and wont tell anyone anything no matter what they offer. He likes the color Orange.
Family:
PM me is you want your dog to be family with Kodiak!
Other:
Pencil

Edited at November 16, 2023 08:54 PM by TheCuteHuskyPack
   A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 20, 2023 08:09 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserve a male Trainee for me ^^

Kviði

Prefers to be called Belly, for some unknown reason.

Breeds: Belly is a combination of a pitbull, a husky, and a tab bit of Dalmation.

Appearance:

Half-assed this, credits on image:(c)Kobeni

Belly stands as tall as a husky, his reddish thick coat comes from his husky descendants. As probably already noticed, Belly has lost half his face, from being on the streets--he and his litter mates were attacked one starry night, as the attacker finished off his siblings one by one, they got their fangs on Belly's face before his mother saved him. But much was already done. Belly isn't the most eye candy thing to look at, his eyes droopy, his fur raggedy, and his appearance might scare some, but he's very useful.

Belly walks funny. That's it, he has a limp-type walk, and a jogging-type run; no he's not disabled, I mean technically he is but he learned how to manage it very well.

Personality:

Red. All Belly could see was red that day, the young male couldn't get his sibling's screams out of his head, even after pretending they ran off into the sunset with smiles. Guilt always followed him when his mother fell into depression, she lost the will to even feed one pup; but after Belly spent 4 months picking out scraps for them, she finally managed to smile just once. Enough for Belly. After finding the pack, Belly became more open, more cheerful--though his mother decided she wasn't made out to be some warrior dog, she retired to the elders.

Belly is more than just a cheerful pup, though the most important is that he's selfless and genuine. Of course, he's also devoted, friendly, and humble, but in a way, they're lesser traits and trained by behaviors of being erratic as well. Nobody's perfect of course and Belly has plenty of less favorable characteristics too. His amoral nature and shallowness cause plenty of grievances even at the best of times.

The reason behind being called belly is that Kviði isn't as nice, and isn't as honorable. Kvioi would rather watch how happy others are, how disgusting they make him feel--how could they be so...trusting? Upon saying Kvioi, Belly loses all senses, his expression becomes dark, and his pleasant temperament sours. Normally it'll take a while for Belly to return, but it's still painful.

Just call him Belly. He likes the name, and apparently, his mother likes it too. So much, she forgot Kvioi existed. Plenty of people will dislike Belly, but in particular, he's dreadful and lonely. Never having the moment to develop a life for himself. It's just him and his mother at times. Let alone the fact he's also food-possessive, desperate, and contemptible, but their effects are at least lessened by impulses to be adaptable as well. He did live on the streets with his mother for awhile, so he's dependable on directions.. Multiple enemies could be made if Kvioi ever took control, this male wanted revenge, all he craved was that! Attacking defenseless pups. Coward! Which plenty have been witness to? He's pensive and meticulous among others, that's at least some form of redemption.

Family:

[ Far'o: Mother darling, I miss you. Sure you are retired to elders den--but seeing your face? Your blinded blue eyes, I can't handle that. Poor mother if only you let that dog take me, you would still be stunning enough to have more pups. }

[ Leveno: Father! Have you returned with the steak you promised?]

Other: Pencil

Extras: Far'o can interact with anyone, she's just shy and distasteful.

Belly was 7 months old when attacked. And came to the pack at a year old.

Belly suffers from food aggression. He tends to eat alone due to this.

Edited at November 20, 2023 10:18 AM by Kobeni
   A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 21, 2023 09:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Phsyci
Ranger
Breeds:
Doberman x collie x terrier
Appearance:
Her coat is slightly curly but mostly straight with cow licks on her elbows and one on her chest that swirls beautifully. Her slim face and elegant figure gives her the ability to be quiet agile. Her paw pads are a darker colour that matches her black and tan colouring. Her eyes are a golden green colour with flecks of blue and black. Her ears have little ships in them and she wears a rather raggedy and rusted colour that used to be her prized possession. Her face is a lighter tan colour that blends in to the dark fur on her neck. She has black eyebrows that can be used to help with her expresions.
she has a blind left eye from the explosions where she had accidently stabbed herself in the eye.
She is not very tall and is usaully 3'4 at best when standing tall. Her colours are a mix of the doberman black and tan combo with a white skin underbelly.
Personality:
Phsyci has a playful and bright aura about her. She tends to always be on baord and rarely questions her superiors. She is quiet submissive but can get snappy when stressed out or injured. She has a sort of sassy-ness about her that a lot of her peers dont find all that strange. She is a sensitive soul and takes things to heart quiet easily and after the effents of the bomb its left her shaken and more or less saddened. She can be stern to new comers or canines she doesnt like and will often find herself snapping at others if needed. Shes not entirely a push over but rather not argue or fight. Although her stubborness and her drive to get things done and done well is something she is bred to achieve. A great sense of awareness and smell and agility she loves her job.
Family:
open
Other: n / a

Edited at November 22, 2023 09:25 PM by CRIMSON PATH
   A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 21, 2023 10:14 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Kieran

[ " black-haired " ]

4 years, 2 months

Male

Tracker

Breeds:

45% German Shepherd x 48% Siberian Husky x 7% Saint Benard

Appearance: Art is credited to me (243831)

Standing tall at 28 inches, Kieran weighs around 86lbs. Strong hind legs help him chase down whatever he's tracking. Icy blue eyes are great to have for nighttime and big ears are better for hearing. A light beige marking 'drips' down from his eyes, like a tear track. His duotoned tail ends with two more browns and a white tip. The front of his ears are dyed a darker blue while the backs are his base brown. Having a saddle like a working line shepherd, it also extends towards his butt before flowing into a gradient on his legs.

Personality:

An ambivert at best, Kieran is still a social butterfly at heart, even if it terrifies him. The lack of attention sometimes puts him in a spiral and he destroys things as a way to get attention. It's a terrible way to do it, but it works everytime. Somewhat cocky about his coat and intelligence, he'll pace around for hours at a time just thinking about his next elaborate scheme. A playful trickster, Kieran has targeted just about everyone on the island and enjoys his reputation. Other than the flooding, Kieran hasn't been in a too serious situation where he would need such intelligence, so he spends his days pranking others and getting on the other dogs' nerves. Extremely curious about the Island and the mysterious group, he yearns to learn more about the history of it, but gets choked up and too shy to ask.
Overall, a pretty relaxed dog unless he's showing off (which is 99% of the time) and he's strutting his absolute best. Somewhat cocky, Kieran will brag about feats he's achieved and often exaggerates his stories to "bring more oompfh" to them. Has a burning hatred for the sea and despises swimming. Hates when he touches water unless he's bathing. A tad odd for a blue and white dog, Kieran is extremely outdoorsy and always looking for something to busy himself with.
√ Endurance - Longest he has gone was 135 miles without breaking.
√ Intelligence - A combined mix of two intelligent dog breeds, Kieran thinks before he acts, gaining a step or two ahead of his opponent.
√ Courageous - Kieran knows no such thing as fear. He takes everything head on, braving everything out.
≠ Destructive - Kieran needs near constant stimulation to keep himself entertained, lest he destroys something.
≠ Trust issues - Hesistant to befriend, Kieran has a hard time trusting others, regardless how small the matter may be. This has led to social anxiety.
≠ Mischievous - Can't trust anyone and no one can trust him. Almost always up to something that'll end up annoying the others later.

Family:

None, PM me

Other:

Do trees poop? Yeah of course they do otherwise we wouldn't have #2 pencils

Edited at November 24, 2023 07:25 PM by Rigell
   A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 22, 2023 06:46 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
mixbreed-rp-dog.jpg
(image credits to WolfPlay - created in custom maker)
Name: ~ Silver ~
.~.
Breeds:
Belgian Malinois/Dutch Shepherd(50%), German Shepherd(25%), Boxer(15%)/Doberman Pinscher-Pitbull Terrier(5% each)
Appearance:
by-Debbie-Trautman-on-pinterest.jpg
(image credits belong to @Debbie Trautman on pinterest)
Being on the smaller side of her packmates, Silver stands roughly 17 inches at her shoulders. But she tends to carriy herself closer to 18, weighing 65 pounds. A lean well-built frame built more for speed and endurance, but don't let that fool you. Those lean muscles ripple under her sleak coat with hidden strength, powerful jaws and large ears make her a force to be reconed with. Silver's coat is a beautiful mix of silvers and greys, leaving the ghost of her malinois herritage on her coat. Changing to a jet black on her ears and face, over her chest and up her legs. Strangly enough her right front pawpad is purple instead of black like the rest. However, her eyes are probably her most stricking feature. Silver's eyes are a brilliant sky blue, sparkling with curiosity and an intensity some cannot meet.
Personality:
|| Focused || Relaxed || High Patience Level || Intelligent || Respectful//Respectable || Incredibly Loyal || Reliable || Hardworking || Work Driven || Family Loving || Responsible || Sweet || Devoted || Determined || Over Protective at Times || Generous || Selfless || Quick Witted || Sensitive || Proud || Quiet || Elegant || Graceful || Friendly || Caring || Over Thinker || Confident || Self Confident || Loving || Gentle || Persistent || Cautious ||
.~.
Family:
Father - Unknown
Mother - loner who left her with the pack as a pup
Siblings - possibly?
Adopted Siblings: Open!
Crush:
there might be a few male's who've caught her eye ;)
Mate:
none currently
Pups:
she'd like some in the future
Other:
Does anyone else prefer to stick to pencils when drawing in a sketchbook? or is it just me?
sue-by-wolf-20-dg175ql-pre.jpg
(image credits belong to @wolf20 on DA) This is the art that inspired the idea for Silver

Edited at November 23, 2023 09:25 PM by East MountainClan
A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 11, 2023 08:26 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving the Deputy role please!

Edited at November 11, 2023 08:28 PM by Biologist at Work
A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 11, 2023 08:27 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a tracker and ranger please!
A Tale of Survival || Dog Pack || OpenNovember 11, 2023 08:29 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
n a m e
Buck
"Deer / Cowboy" in Old English

a g e
4 years

g e n d e r
Male / Masculine

r a n k
Tracker

b r e e d s
28% White Shepherd x 68% Golden Retriever x 4% King Shepherd

a p p e a r a n c e
Buck is on the larger sides of dogs, standing at 25.5 inches tall, and weighing at 80.5 lbs. His build and the color of his coat looks much closer to that of a golden retriever than any of the other dog breeds he is mixed with, but you can see traits of white and king shepherd in him too. He has a long coat that's colored in a paler golden color and folded ears, along with a boxy but somewhat long muzzle. His tail is long and feathery, and Buck has big paws like that of a king shepherd. Like a white shepherd, he has low lying hips that makes it appear as if his back legs are shorter than that of his front, and softer Tufts of fur can be seen on the base of his ears, his nape, and the back of all four of his upper legs. Even though his coat is on the paler side of a golden retriever gold, he has a lot more white points in his fur than a Golden retriever does. His muzzle is white, travelling slightly up to between his eyes, as are his paws also white though the marking doesn't travel up further than his elbows. White fur is also apparent on his belly and the underside of his tail, and as it travels up it begins to blend more with the pale gold color of his base coat. Buck's eyes are a chocolate brown color, and his nose and the pads of his paws are black in color. His claws are short, but still rather sharp, and his body is a bit on the chunkier side thanks to his fur, which has the same thickness of a king shepherd rather than a Golden retriever. The tips of his ears, his shoulders, and back all are a bit darker in color, being more towards a honey tone rather than a pale gold. Buck has a long scar starting from below his right eye and cutting a bit upwards across his left eye and stopping below his brow. He has some trouble seeing from it as shapes appear blurry and not as clear as in his right, but other than that retains all sight. This mutt has a confident but friendly posture, and it's not often you won't see his surprisingly strong tail wagging, even lightly. Buck's mood is easy to find out based on his expression and overall body language, and true to his rank he has an excellent nose capable of tracking prey, and good hearing.

Personality:

f a m i l y
OPEN

Other:

Edited at November 12, 2023 09:43 PM by Raven Wing

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us