Wolf Play : Flee through the night | Survival rp
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   12 

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:05 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am finished with my girl!
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:15 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Also a big question. Will a Thylacine be an exeption? If not I do have other ideas as well may I reserve a fledgling role?
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:32 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Night Walker said:
Also a big question. Will a Thylacine be an exeption? If not I do have other ideas as well may I reserve a fledgling role?

As long as its an animal, you'll be fine. And you may.
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:33 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted!

Biologist at Work said:
I am finished with my girl!

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:34 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserve a protector please? :D

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:35 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award

Malenge said:

Reserve a protector please? :D

Of course!
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:44 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Xûnî

~

Role: Protector

Abnormality Type: Greater False Vampire Bat (Lyroderma lyra)

~

Appearance:

Xûnî's height is still the average, being about five feet tall and five inches. She weighs approximately eighty-nine pounds, which is about twenty pounds less than the average weight. She was born underweight due to her bat-i-ness, and kinda just stayed that way. It helps her fly easier, and she's perfectly healthy being so underweight.

Xûnî's skin color has changed due to her being an abnormal. Her skin is a very pale gray color, but it simply being gray gives away her abnormal identity. It's a mystery how her mother kept her secret for so long, but she was caught being an abnormal about nine years ago, and has been living in the forest with the group ever since that day.

Xûnî has eyes the color of violet, with a pink color circling her pupils. Unnatural, but beautiful. She's quite happy with them.

Xûnî has long fangs instead of canines, and smaller animal-like teeth instead of normal teeth.

Xûnî has claws instead of nails. They have a black color, but fade into white at the tip of each claw. The white color isn't transparent, so the vein inside her claws isn't visible. They are sharp enough to puncture skin, but not sharp enough to put claw marks in rocks. She files them every day using sticks or rocks, since she wouldn't be able to manage to swipe a nail filer from the store because she'd be caught the moment she stepped in the store.

Xûnî has wings. They are like bat wings, but much bigger so that she can fly. Her wing patagiums are a dark gray color, blending into a dark purple at the edge of each patagium. Her wing forearms and fingers are the same light gray color as her skin. Her wings are incredibly strong, able to carry her in the air for up to two hours without resting.

~

Personality:

Serious || Stern || Overprotective || Stubborn || Reserved || Stouthearted || Audacious || Reckless || Impulsive || Sarcastic || Not very accommodating || Attentive || Friendly to who she trusts only.

~

Strengths:

+ Flight +

+ Stamina +

+ Stealth +

Weaknesses:

- Swimming -

- Speed -

- Fighting -

Backstory:

WIP

Other:

I've got seven cats. Cat one is a jerk, cat two is really rambunctious, cat three is always tired, cat four is a sneaky guy, cat five is very social, cat six is caring, and cat seven is always smacking everyone.

Edited at November 4, 2023 01:08 PM by Matunda
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 07:10 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
wip
- N A M E -
Heather Slade

- A G E -
23 years

- G E N D E R -
Female / Feminine

- P R O N O U N S -
She / Her

- R O L E -
Protector

- A B N O R M A L I T Y | T Y P E -
Osprey

Appearance

Personality

-
-

Dislikes
-
-
-

Strengths
-
-
-

Weaknesses
-
-
-

Backstory

Other

-- -- --
wip
- N A M E -
Cocoa

- A G E -
16 years

- G E N D E R -
Male / Masculine

- P R O N O U N S -
He / They

- R O L E -
Fledgling

- A B N O R M A L I T Y | T Y P E -
Moose

Appearance

Personality

-
-

Dislikes
-
-
-

Strengths
-
-
-

Weaknesses
-
-
-

Backstory

Other

Edited at October 28, 2023 09:33 PM by Valravn
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 29, 2023 12:55 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Is it possible for me to reserve a fledgling please?
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 29, 2023 01:15 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Valeria 'Vera' Lyubov Mikhailova Age: 13 Role: Fledgling Abnormality type: Thylacine Appearance: Vera possesses a striking mane of golden-brown hair, interwoven with subtle streaks of dark brown. At first glance, one might mistake it for dyed hair, particularly when viewing her from the waist up. However, her facial features bear the unmistakable imprint of her Thylacine infusion, resulting in an intriguingly unique countenance. Personality: Vera's inquisitive nature fuels her insatiable thirst for knowledge, always eager to explore new realms of understanding. However, she approaches new acquaintances with a measured caution, often keeping her guard up. Her sharp intellect and quick wit are matched only by her candidness, unafraid to express her thoughts openly. Authority figures are met with an inherent skepticism, as she prefers forging her own path rather than conforming to societal norms. Likes: Rain, Trinkets, Feathers, Teeth, Moss, Mushrooms. Dislikes: Non-Abnormals, Yelling, Unwanted Advice, Bigotry, Showoffs. Strengths: Intelligence, Resourcefulness, and Determination. Weaknesses: Indecisiveness, Sensitivity, and Impatience. Backstory: Valeria hails from a quaint town in Kyiv, Ukraine. Her family's roots trace back to Russia, and Russian was the language spoken in their household. However, upon her birth, her father's revulsion towards her perceived "deformities" led him to abandon Valeria and her mother, finalizing their separation through divorce. Determined to leave behind their troubled past, Valeria and her mother embarked on a journey across Europe, seeking solace and a fresh start. Tragically, their hopes were shattered when bounty hunters, driven by prejudice against Valeria's abnormality, kidnapped her mother and held her captive within their own home. Valeria returned to witness her mother's heart-wrenching departure, as she was either arrested or worse, killed by the hunters for harboring an abnormal. Fleeing from this harrowing ordeal, Valeria eventually found sanctuary in a new haven.
Other: Due to her abnormality, she possesses a tail that she balances on with short anthropomorphic legs and shorter arms compared to the typical human. Her face exhibits some elongation, and a majority of her front teeth resemble the incisors and canines of a wolf. She does not possess a pouch, as its presence would cause discomfort for me, especially considering where is resides. Therefore, I kindly decline having one. However, she does possess elliptical pupils or night vision. Vera is fluent in Russian and occasionally incorporates it into her speech, although her accent will not be emphasized during conversations.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us