Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   13 

With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 11:30 AM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
The second one :)

Voxtexy said:
Ace,
For which band? c:

With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 11:49 AM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
WILL FINISH REST LATER, IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW
Name: Anaise

Band or crew: Unnamed Band
Role: Guitarist
Species: Human

Personality:
Anaise is very smart and quick to action. She is very self dependent and won't trust many other people. She is always relatively nice to others, but normally she cares too much about her reputation. When she decides on a course of action, she sticks to it, but she struggles in making any decisions.
Appearance:
42723832_iFClwz5dwLF6B2V.png

credits to DistantEggSong on TH

Anaise is tall, about 5 foot 10. She has close to a societally perfect body shape, an hourglass figure. Her hair is naturally chestnut brown, but is normally dyed.

Relationship status: Taken
Sexuality: Straight

Other:

With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 12:04 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
'Please, for the love of all things beautiful just call me Alexis.'

- F U L L | N A M E -
Alexandria M. Delphisi

- P R E F E R R E D | N A M E -
Alexis

- N I C K N A M E S -
Lex (not used often, mostly just for the band and close friends but sometimes others use it), Lula (Delilah and the Band only!), Open to more!!! Throw em at me

- A G E -
21 years

- G E N D E R -
Female / Feminine

- P R O N O U N S -
She / They

- B A N D | O R | C R E W -
Unnamed Band

- R O L E -
Bassist

- S P E C I E S -
Avian

- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
Mute - Playful: in the way she will give you Knowing looks when you do something or good natured eyerolls - Spirited - Expressive: even with being mute, how animated her hand movement is and general expression can usually tell anyone how she's feeling - Responsible: She will make sure nobody does anything too stupid, and when they do give them a look - Adaptable - Hardworking: she keeps working at skills tirelessly, a reason that makes her so adept at playing the bass - Analytical - Will back you up - Loyal - Love language is touch: shoulder pats, pulling you close or hugging you with her wings, holding hands, etc - Stubborn - Ambiverted: she can get quite shy and distant around strangers, but be really peppy and teasing with friends - Intelligent: Alexis still keeps up with her schoolwork quite diligently but has had to drop a few things so she has time for the band. If you ask her for help with a hard equation or problem, then she's all for helping you. She's currently studying law in college as her major and minors in music

- A P P E A R A N C E -
Alexis is an individual who is clearly anything but short, but also toes the line between tall and average. Standing at 5'5" most of her height actually comes from her torso, though her legs certainly contribute as well. It's doubtful she will grow more than she already has, and it's likely this will be her final height for years to come. Alexis bears no visible scars or piercing on her body. She has considered getting earrings before, but ultimately has chosen not to get any. Scars wise, any bruises or scrapes that Alexis does manage to get all tend to heal rather quickly, and leave no lasting marks. The only scar that's really lasting are some surgery scars she got after an accident that rendered her mute in the first place and the slight unnatural bend of her wings. She can still fly, but not for long distances. Something she does posses is a solid black tattoo of a Phoenix on the underside of her wrist. The tattoo in question is small and can't be more than two or three inches big and depicts a Phoenix with its wings stretched out riding from some flames. If you were to look at her older sisters wrist, you would find the same mark. Alexis' build can be considered lithe, though that's not to say there is no muscle on her. She works out every now and then, but it's enough that you can tell Alexis carries a bit of bulk despite her more lean and graceful stature. Alexis' hair is naturally a rich brown in color, appearing more closely to a milk chocolate tone than anything else. She has dyed her hair so that the ends slowly transition into a black color, however a single pink streak in her bangs helps to give a sudden splash of color to the otherwise uninteresting getup.

While on the topic of hair, this individual tends to keep her hair down more than she ties it up due to how short it is, and even when it gets long Alexis generally tends to avoid both ponytails and pigtails. Rather, she uses a hair chopstick so that it remains a little messy looking, but it's nice at the same time and keeps the hair out of her face. Alexis' hair goes down to a little below the nape of her neck, naturally messy in style but not unruly. Short messy bangs frame her face that never go past her chin. Her hair is straight in nature. Now, a very distinct and noticeable feature about this young lady is the huge wings on her back. Colored very similarly to that of a kingfisher, the feathers mostly constitute a deep royal blue color with a lighter, teal sheen. However, the primary covets are a coppery brown. Her primary, secondary, and tertiary feathers are all a soft greyish-purple on the underside, however from a top down view appear to have more of a royal blue coloring streaking into the feathers. It is this and the strange shape of her legs that help people to classify her as an avian in the first place, her legs ending in avian claws rather than the traditional feet that people possess.

In terms of attire, Alexis strays away from anything top elaborate, fancy, or even heavy on weight. Elaborate clothes are simply too much of a pain to put on, fancy clothes are uncomfortable and hard to find for avians, and heavy clothes hinder her ability to fly. As an avian, Alexis craves freedom and flexibility of movement else she be too stiff to even glide an average distance from the top of a building. Through experience, she has learned wearing casual works the best for her. This mainly constitutes either a jacket thrown over a plain or semi-patterned shirt or no jacket and just a shirt and a sweater for colder weather. Alexis stays away from skirts and dresses generally, and sticks to wearing shorts or leggings. If you ever see Alexis wearing pajamas out of bed, know she has a screw loose. While she doesn't like wearing much, she does sport a few things. Especially in warmer weather, it's not uncommon to see her with some black sunglasses propped on top of her head or clipped somewhere to her shirt. A thin gold chain commonly adorns her neck, never going past a few inches of her collarbone, and a mix of fake silver and gold rings are on her fingers, mainly just her pointer and index on the right, and her index and ring finger on the left hand. While Alexis isn't shy or passive, her stance is usually a bit reserved looking. It's not often she won't tuck her wings to her back for convenience, and she has a slight hunch thought it's not very noticeable until you see her actually stand straight up. While she isn't ashamed of being an avian, Alexis still tends to get a little shy when the topic of her wings are brought up, and doesn't like people touching them without her consent

- K I N -
Heather I. Delphisi - Mother
Giovanni Delphisi - Father
Delilah E. Delphisi - Older Sister
Disco - Her tuxedo cat

- R E L A T I O N S H I P | S T A T U S -
OPEN

- S E X U A L I T Y -
Bisexual

- A F F I L I A T I O N S -
OPEN, PM me!

- O T H E R -
- Her parents got her her bass guitar thinking it would blow over in a few years. It didn't
- Alexis plays with a pick! Most are monochrome colored
- Her bass guitar is a dark metallic purple color, kind of close to black but also not. You can tell that it's purple. The neck is silver, as are the tuning pegs, and the strings are black. It's kept in very nice condition :)
- Her case is black in color, however a few stickers have been pasted on over the years, all depicting different bands she likes to listen to
- You can tell when she's crabby or tired, as she'll just use a notes app to talk instead of signing
- Alexis shares an apartment with Jared :)
- An accident when she was young has rendered her mute, the only tell of said accident the surgery scars and slight unnatural bend of her wings

Edited at October 6, 2023 11:44 PM by Valravn
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 01:01 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
Name: Zacharia Kurthrozug
Nickname: Zach, Ria (only for Jay)

Band or crew:
Side Character
Role:
Side Character
Species:
Demon
Zodia Sign:
Capricorn, his birthday just happens to fall on Christmas day.

Personality:
Most know Zach as the chilled out friend. He doesn't get angry easily unless you insult his family or Little Bird. He is fiercely protective of those he cares about. He is supportive of Little Bird being in the bad but doesn't like how self-conscious she is. He may be on the taller side and with his horns look imposing but the guy would rather hurt himself before he ever hurt anyone else.
He works at a local mechanic's shop and takes pride in the work he does. He isn't overly jealous that the band members take more of Little Bird's time, but he wishes that he could spend more with her. He always makes sure to make it to their gigs when they are close and doesn't mind being an extra bouncer should they need it. Zach does tend to be on the needier side when Jay is out of town and will constantly text or call her to check on them. A part of it stemming from worrying that someone else will catch Jay's eye and he will lose his little song bird.
*Can add more*
Appearance:
credit to Elena on picrew.me
Zach is on the taller side but not as tall as Stace. Zach stands on 6'5" with a muscular build. He has wide shoulders that narrow at his waist and long muscular legs. His wings are a midnight black, though they are not always visible. His hair is shaved on the right side and the long side falls just passed his ears. His horns are a crystaline white which contrasts to the midnight black of his hair.
Zach weighs 230lbs of solid muscle and wears a t-shirt, biker jacket, ripped jeans that hug just right, and tennis shoes when he isn't working. Otherwise it is a white tank top under a mechanic overall set. The male enjoys wearing various rings on his fingers. Each one has a meaning to him and he isn't afraid to share.
A dusting of facial hair covers his upper lip and strong jawline that matches his dark hair. His eyes are a icy silver that seem to sparkle in just the right lights. The male's ears are also pierced with various piercings and so is his tongue. Funnily enough, the male does not have any tattoos on his body.

Relationship status:
Taken
Crush/S.O.:
Jay-Little Bird to him.
Sexuality:
Monogamous Heterosexual
Family:
Parents that are both demons.
Twin baby sisters.
Affiliations:
Band members.
Open/Please PM me.

Other:

Edited at October 2, 2023 04:14 PM by FrostyK
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 05:44 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving the last Guitarist for the Unnamed Band please!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 05:46 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving the last Guitarist for the Unnamed Band please!

Reserving that for ya now!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 05:54 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a role as guitarist? I gotta find my character sheet.
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 05:55 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Meeko,
Sure thing! Are you alright with the guitarist role for the second band? The first band has both guitarist roles reserved!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 05:56 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Voxtexy said:
Meeko,
Sure thing! Are you alright with the guitarist role for the second band? The first band has both guitarist roles reserved!

Yes!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 06:01 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- : | Name | : -
Mallory Destri Va
Nickname:
Mal ⁄ Lore
She appears to be in her early twenties, 22 or 23. Their real age is unknown.
She ⁄ Her ⁄ Hers
-
Band or Crew?:
Band
Role:
Guitarist
-
Species:
Angel
Sexuality:
Demisexual
Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius
-
Appearance:
The young woman is on the shorter side when it comes to height.
Mallory stands at about 5'4 feet tall, so yes, she is quite the short angel, but she makes up for it in her overall appearance. Mal has what most people would call an "Hourglass" shaped body. She weighs around 120 pounds, Lore is on the slimmer side but she has longer muscular legs which could easily be used for defense.
Mallory has a warm tan shaded skin tone, like the sand on an untouched beach. She has a heart shaped face with a sharp jaw and a cute button nose. She has big doe-like eyes that are a striking yellow color, though they have a bit of green mixed in around the outer edge. Now lets just get one thing straight, Mal adores peircings. She has had her ears pierced three times, usually wearing large silver hoop earrings and then two sets of diamond studs. Her nose is pierced and there is also just a small diamond stud. The young woman has a left slit eyebrow with, you guessed it, a piercing. A small silver hoop. Yep, those are all of her head piercings, she does have one more but its on her belly button.
Mallory has long hazelnut brown hair, its naturally wavy and reaches down to her lower back. She usually wears it in a loose bun or a high ponytail. Though she has been experimenting with a single dutch braid down the middle. It was...cute? The young woman has painted nails, that she is repeatedly getting done. So far her favorites include shades of pink, black, and green. Or any of those mixed together is great!
Lore can be found wearing fishnet stockings, black platform boots, a light pink and black checkered crop top, maybe some gloves and of course, her hoop earrings. She can be found wearing a mix of darker and lighter shades of makeup, usually a darker lip and maybe a combination of pinks for her eye shadows, she is also known for wearing very thick eyelashes.
As for the girls guitar, Mal sees it almost like her child. Do not touch it without her permission or you will face the consequences. It has a black base and an effect that looks almost like somebody has flicked pink and neon green onto it. Giving the guitar an almost galaxy-like effect. It also has a strap that she can hold onto it with, just a regular black color.
-
Personality:
Incredibly Loyal || Kind-Hearted || Cocky || Persuasive || Caring || Confident || Quick-Witted || Skilled || Patient || The "Quiet" One || Intelligent || Flirtatious || Clingy || Protective || Eerily Calm || Cold at First || Humorous || Wishful || Fantasizer ⁄ Daydreamer || Cautious || She can be mistaken for being Snarky || Pays Attention || Respectful and Respectable || Stern || Motherly || Supportive || Strong-Willed || Observant || A Visual Learner || Reliable || Sticks to Herself or Small Groups || Not an Attention Seeker || Flexible || Unpredictable at Times || Agreeable || Likes everything to be Neat and Tidy || Empathetic || Hardworking || Trustworthy || Understanding || Wise || Fair || She doesn't Pick Sides || Graceful || Firm || Gentle outside of her work... || Outgoing || Artistic || She loves her Alone Times || Small Group Social || Open- Minded || Adventurous || A bit extra sometimes...
-
Relationship Status:
Single, possibly open. PM me!
Crush:
Eh, everyone is great and all. Nobody has peeked her interest though, PM me!
-
Family:
Harper Destri Va (Mother) - Mallory is not very close to her mother, of course though, she is closer by a longshot from her relationship with her father. At least she was there when Mal needed her...
Atlas Delson (Biological Father) - The real jack-ass of the family. He left Mallory and her mom a few days after she was born. He had said that he wasn't ready for such a great commitment yet, a month later my mom apparently found newly posted pictures of him, another woman, and two toddlers. All he left Mal was a necklace, pathetic. She rarely even wore it, except on the occasion of a dress up. And still then, they only wear it because its pretty.
Jaxon Destri Va (Step Father) - He saved them. Literally, he saved Mal's mom after she had found out about her husband cheating. Mallory had taken a great liking to him when he finally proposed. Mal likes him, a bit more than her mom at the moment. He is apparently nothing like their biological father, I guess that's why Mal's mom likes him so much...
-
Other:
Finished with my lovely.

Edited at October 2, 2023 08:55 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us