Wolf Play : A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 12, 2022 07:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Night Hawk
Nickname:
Night
Fighter
Desired Rank:
He's fine
Appearance:

Personality:
Night Hawk is an outgoing wolf that is loyal to his pack. He can be funny but will sometimes make corny jokes to cheer you up if you are down. Is loyal to his friends and will help protect them when they need it most. He is caring for all and loves pups. Doesn't like big crowds but will hunt with 1-2 others. Is intelligent and can usually figure things out although sometimes he does things on instinct and can't explain it afterwards.
Strengths:
Skilled in battle and agility-using his small size to his advantage
Stealth-able to slip in and out of shadows
Intelligence.
Weaknesses:
Wolves that are both big and agile
Doesn't like to be in crowds
Small size at times.
Friends:
PM me
Other:

Edited at October 12, 2022 07:13 PM by Fangsoffire
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 12, 2022 07:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Shadow
Loner
Appearance:
Shadow is a spotted black wolf. Obsidian black fur that is covered with dark grey spotted fur that is barely noticable. Black socks on front and back paws, with unnoticeable streaks of gray fur that is starting to show down his legs. A few scars stretch down his back and legs from various fights, most are hidden in his fur. Sapphire eyes blend in with his pelt. His claws are usually a silvery white and very sharp. Can slice through the thickest of fur if wanted to.

Personality:
Shadow keeps to himself and will kill any other animal on sight, prey or predator if needed. Extremely well fighter and grumpy. Looks forward to fights when he is in a bad mood. Stealthy hunter-relies on speed and stealth to take down prey. Doesn't like other wolves especially pack wolves, so he rarely can be seen near them. Can be stubborn and hard-headed as he knows his way around the forest very well.
Strengths:
- Tracking
-Fighting
-Hunting
-Hearing & sight
-Agility
Weaknesses:
-Hard-headed
- Pups/Young females
- Stubborn
- Doesn't like to ask for help
Other:
~

Name:
Raven
Loner
Personality:
Raven is quite unique. He comes to the point of never ending annoyingness. He can be sometimes cocky and arrogant but that is only when he knows something the opponent does not. Sometimes, however, his traps don't turn out like he wanted them to. This collides with his sarcastic replies. Whenever he can, he will taunt others to what seems like no end. Raven is quite intelligent, using his surroundings to his advantage. Watch your step, he uses anything that he can to his advantage.

Even though he seems to have that playful nature, he is far from playful in a way. He doesn't care if he injures another wolf in one of his tricks. Sometimes, he prefers it if it means more food or territory for him.

Appearance:
Raven stands at roughly 3 feet tall, weighing around 110lbs. Raven is thin, but agile. His light weight and height makes it easier to move and dodge in a fight as well as annoy his opponent to no end.
Setting elaborate traps (in his mind) for others
Playing with the minds of pack wolves
Dislikes:
Arrogant wolves
His traps not working
Not knowing what happened
Other:
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 12, 2022 08:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rya
Female
Loner
4 years old
Rya is a dark gray with black underbelly and legs with hazel eyes. She is average height and build, though a little skinny due to failed hunts.
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 14, 2022 05:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Stratus

Age- 4

Gender- Male

Rank- Fighter

Rank wanted- Alpha (*initiate menacing noises*)

Crush- Not decided yet.

Mate- None (or PM :3)

Pups- None (or PM)

Look- A dark grey wolf with golden eyes. Has short streaks of reddish-brown on his lower back, and his nose is closer to being brown than black. His fur is short and straight.

Other- Many may call him 'intorverted'. He doesn't say much. Prefers quiet and calm. But will become ferocious if the safety of his pack is under question. Would be ready to sacrifice himself for his packmates.

////////

Name- Yarrow

Age- 7

Gender- Male

Rank- Fighter

Rank wanted- Is satisfied with being a fighter (but is certainly not looking forward to being an elder)

Crush- Not decided

Mate- None (PM me)

Pups- None (PM me)

Look- Reddish-brown fur with a black underbelly and throat. Has a long, blackish-grey stripe on his snout and bluish-green eyes. His fur is long and straight, and his nose is dark grey.

Other- Yarrow is a very social wolf. He adores his pack, having strong bonds with even the most non-talkative packmates. He gets distressed if there is a disagreement between the wolves in his pack and would try his best to resolve it. He enjoys talking and sharing stories with others, especially with pups!

A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 14, 2022 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rank list has been updated! We should be able to start tomorrow at some point. I would like to get a few more in both Hunter and Fighter now, as one wolf from Hunter, and one from Fighter will be picked to become a lead, along with someone becoming Beta.
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 15, 2022 02:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Oak

Age- 4

Gender- Male

Rank- Hunter

Rank wanted- Beta

Crush- Not decided

Mate- None (PM me)

Pups- None (PM me)

Look- Oak is a light brown wolf with whitish-grey chest, throat and back of neck. The tip of his tail and the stripe on his snout is also whitish-grey. His eyes are of different color (right is brown while the other is blue) as his great-great grandfather and great grandmother were huskies. His fur is short, thick and straight.

Other- Oak is loyal to his pack. But he could get stubborn if the alpha's or beta's orders are not to his liking. He could be arrogant sometimes, and his over-confidence in his actions occassionally ruin a hunt. Most of the time, he sees no difference between himself and the alphas....

//////

Name- Harmony

Age-7

Gender- Female

Rank- Fighter

Rank wanted- Is satisfied with her rank.

Crush- Not decided.

Mate- None (DM me)

Pups- None (DM me)

Look- Harmony is a tan colored she-wolf with bluish-grey shoulders and dark-maple colored hind legs and right ear. Her lower back is cream with faint white specks. Her eyes are bright blue with hints of green in them and her nose is reddish-brown colour. Her fur is short, thick and straight. She is missing half her tail.

Other- Harmony is not a talkative she-wolf, but is an experienced fighter. She has been fighting for her pack for a long time. She is eager to sacrifice herself for her packs's sake. She is famous (?) for keeping her cool in fights, even if in deep pain. Her composure may be thrilling, but at times it could be scary. She is ready to mercilessly torture or brutally kill any wolf that threatens her or her pack. She would show no mercy: last time she did, she paid with her tail.

A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 15, 2022 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The play is currently in progress of being made. The link is in the 1st post, but it's not yet open.
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 15, 2022 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The play is now open for those in the rank list. If your wolves have not been added, please double check the rules and see why.
~~
Also, sign ups to pack members will remain open for the first 2 days in the RP if anyone else wishes to join.
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 16, 2022 08:41 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Orchid
Unborn
Will be one of Luna's pups
Appearance: Orchid will be a long furred Light grey pup with each strand of fur tipped in white for a somewhat cloudy appearance. She will have bright golden eyes with hints of amber

Edited at November 17, 2022 05:19 PM by Dawnforest
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 16, 2022 08:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Echo/Amber
both 2 years
Male/Female
Both Hunters
Echo and Amber are littermates. They are both gray, though Echo is darker. Echo has green eyes, while Amber has golden yellow eyes.
No crushes/mates, though Amber is open for crushes, Echo is open for mates, even being a little young

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us