mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedJanuary 29, 2022 01:26 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Freedom, accepted!!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedJanuary 30, 2022 04:28 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

“What did you just say to the Pharoah's Daughter?”

Name: Zahra

Nickname (optional): the Pharoah's Daughter

Title(optional): Princess

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Egyptian Royal

also called the Pharoah's Daughter

How long have you had this role?

I've had it since birth.

What is your family motto?

Pharoahs are living gods. (Let me know if you have a better fancier way of saying this)

Appearance:

She has shoulder length straight black hair. The part is on the top of her head toward the right side. During special occassions she normally wears a long wig, as it is easier to care for, and she adorns her head with ornamentation. During a normal day, she wears her hair straight down her back or pulled back to try to keep cool. She has been seen in braids or other hair styles, but she doesn't bother with curling or making it wavy. When she gets bored she has dyed her hair lighter with henna. She has medium tan skin. She stands at 5' 7", and she has an hourglass figure. She is young enough where she hasn't gained any obviously unnecessary weight, but she has decent busts and rounded hips. Nothing is flabby and flapping, however, there are no obvious muscles.

Her face is sort of like a rectangle. Her jaw is wider, but her chin is still rather pointy. She has defined cheekbones. Her jaw comes out further than her forehead in a convex concave shape. She has round almond eyes, that are a deep warm brown like an acorn. They are light enough where you can easily see her pupils in whatever lighting. Her eyes are set into her face and she has a brow that shadows her eyes. Her nose has a high narrow bridge. It is slightly pointy at the end instead of spread out and rounded. Her mouth is medium in size, but her lips are slightly thinner than average. She has thick rounded brown eyebrows. She frequently wears eye makeup from kohl. She wears a good bit of makeup such as ochre for her lips. To keep her lips moist she uses oil or fat.

She prefers to wear white linen dresses, and when it is a nicer occassion she wears jewlery to make up for the plainness of her outfit. Her dress are normally a wrap and sometimes she wears a shawl. It's too hot for layers. If it weren't for the weather she'd be open for more elaborate clothing. She frequently goes barefoot around the palace although it displays her feet which are large for her size. She wears leather sandals when she goes out to protect her feet from heat and rough ground.

Personality:

arrogant to non Egyptian royals, nosy, prone to half truths, isn't the most trusting, skeptical, fierce, clever, defensive

Is she stern and ungiving? Unflappable, unwilling to move, stubborn, a rock

Although she is related to Pharoah, so she should be considered a relation of a god, her father treats her like a silly girl. (He treats most people like they are silly.) It encourages others to treat her that way as well, so she has learned to be confident and give commands without hesitation. Faking her certainty normally causes others to believe her, and so they don't argue with her, when she tells them to do something.

She normally keeps her aura calm, cool, collected, and composed. She manages to remain unruffled whatever is thrown at her. She hates feeling like she has lost control, so she refuses to give into emotions such as fear and worry. Emotion is a weakness. Politics in the palace are dangerous, and if you aren't able to control your emotions people will use them against you. She is very graceful with social interactions, as long as she doesn't have to bare her soul. Exposing her own feelings makes her feel awkward. She is talented at being evasive and polite, and when necessary she is able to seem nonconfrontational. It's easier to convince others if you use half truths instead of complete lies. She mainly tells the truth, but purposefully causes understandings.

She is seen to be fairly tolerant, and lets people state their views or plans. She prefers to know what someone is thinking instead of having them scheming and gossiping behind her back, so she never tells someone off for speaking in front of her. That is one way that she tries to get the full story when possible.

She is accustomed to doing nice things for each other. Very rarely does someone around her do a nice thing for her without expecting something in return. She is very skeptical of flattery, and finds that it annoys her. She's allowed people to get close, and they tried to manipulate her to get what they wanted, so she has a hard time trusting.

She has been told that she is related to a god her whole life, so she has some issues with control. She loves her father, and he seems like an ordinary man, yet she is supposed to treat him with utmost respect at all time. He can be as infuriating as anyone else. (Perhaps she's an athiest.) She is also afraid of not living her life well, so that she can go on to a better afterlife.

Being bossy, confident, and arrogant aren't qualities that she was necessarily born with. Nuture had great effect and she expects certain behaviors. She expects deference and respect from those around her, and is very shocked when she doesn't get it. She is used to life being kinda like a family reunion. You go around and talk to people whether you like them or not, you exchange pleasentries with everyone but you probably only talk to a few people. At the same time it's a large group, and it'll be a while before it's your turn to speak unless you dominate the conversation so people will probably mostly ignore you.

She is very protective of her own interests. She could thrash you (in survival situations kill you) and she would do it without any noticeable change in expression except perhaps concentration. She is rather indifferent to it. She won't go around killing needlessly, but she also will eliminate threats to her. While she might get annoyed, she isn't the type for it to be obvious in the normal way. (irritable face, isolating herself to pout) Instead she would prefer to come up with a clever revenge, so that they won't forget her and won't do it again. She wants to leave an impression on you.

She tends to avoid relationships, which is why she normally doesn't initiate conversation. However, she is capable of being a decent conversationalist when she chooses. He sarcasm tends to be more subtle, and hopefully goes over people's heads.

She isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She is resourceful.

Why are you on this quest?

I'm here, because Augustus Rose messed with things beyond his capabilities. Also, I'd prefer not to die, and I'm not against going home. It's also a nice change in climate from Egypt. Whew!

What do you think your worth is to the team?

I'm the purpose behind this team, besides Augustus. If they want to live, they need me.

What does your character think about themselves?

She feels crafty and clever. However, she also feels helpless and powerless. She feels isolated and surrounded by those who do not want to do her only good. She doesn't like to admit this, because she is determined to keep fighting. She hopes that her determination is enough to win in the end.

How observant are you?

I'm the most observant about people. How else would I avoid doing what they want?

Have you broken any laws?

If you aren't caught, can it really be considered breaking a law? ;) Nah, I don't think I have.

What is your view on the Country Values?

meh

History is too long ago. I use honesty to get people to believe me, but I still manage to create misunderstandings. ;)

Honor is rather over rated. I've seen what "honorable" people do, yet it is so important to appearances. People would kill for others to think them honorable.

Family:

Father - Aharon

Mother - Nephthys (Wife of Pharoah)

Brother - Ramses

Husband to be - Lateef

Affiliations:

TBD

History:

Her father is Pharoah, Lord of the Two Lands' and 'High Priest of Every Temple,' Aharon. The one who is expected to inherit the crown is Ramses her brother who is a year younger than her. Her father was worried that if she remained untethered and without purpose it could cause a conflict of interest later on in life for her brother. He was afraid that they would fight over who should inherit the throne. Lateef was a distant relative who wanted to get in on the politics, so he made an offer to marry Zahra. Her father began to encourage Lateef and his daughter. Zahra knew her father could become very angry with her, so she felt pressured to accept Lateef.

Her parents weren't the most kind and caring. They doted on Ramses, but they mainly left Zahra to her own devices. Nephthys' main job, besides what she did in her free time, was making sure that Zahra was properly trained to be a good wife for when she got older.

Perhaps that is one thing that Zahra has observed and learned. Maybe she has a friend who is a noble who is kind to her servants, and they are extremely loyal. Maybe Zahra learned how to be like that on the outside so that someone would be loyal to her. It's her way of being manipulative and controlling, and she knows to not to ask to much from the servants, so in their eyes she can do no wrong, and they are more likely to keep her secrets.

Maybe she has a memory of the first time she realized how much power her father has over her.

Other:

Bear with me as I try to inspire myself to create a character

———

RP example (link):

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=18&t=77830

How active do you expect of yourself to be in this RP?

It depends on how active this roleplay is, but I'll meet the minimum at least. I will put more time into it if this roleplay is more active.

How willing are you to do research for this?

I've done some research already for this particular role.

Edited at February 1, 2022 10:42 AM by Sir Froggington
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedJanuary 31, 2022 11:31 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Argos, if you're wondering what's going on up there ^, I talked to awooo and I'm helping them. They're new and misclicked a couple of times :)
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 1, 2022 06:49 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Freedom said:
Argos, if you're wondering what's going on up there ^, I talked to awooo and I'm helping them. They're new and misclicked a couple of times :)

Ah, gotcha
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 1, 2022 08:09 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sir Froggington, accepted!!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 1, 2022 10:59 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
We got half of the necessary characters covered, so I'm going to go ahead and post the discussion. Knock yourselves out, plot your heads away; make plans beyond reason.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 2, 2022 07:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I res a Novice Ranger? ^^
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 2, 2022 08:43 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Apple_Bottom_Jeans, reserved!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 3, 2022 04:09 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Could I reserve the second novice ranger if it's still open?
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 3, 2022 04:12 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wilderen, reserved!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us