Wolf Play : MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!
Chatbox
 Insane Sanity
10:20:53 Insane | Sanity
Hallow,, I actually have one more for you but I'm going to send her after she pops :p
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:35 Hallow, Eve
Also Hi Apothecary lol.
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:14 Hallow, Eve
I am ok being part of this scheme :D
 Salom_
10:20:00 Sal, Salmon
Fairy
That would be awesome. He's deginitely not very pretty
 Fairy Tale Wolves
10:18:36 Fairy
-WP Click-
Thinking I might max cp this dude for fun. He is literally the uglist wolf ive ever bred
 Insane Sanity
10:18:10 Insane | Sanity
Hallow, no you're not. Little do you know I'm dumping all my bad wolves on you >:3 and then giving you dominance so that you can benefit my alliance :p so the alliance wins more battles and therefore makes more mush xD it's all part of my elaborate scheme to rule WP
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 17, 2023 11:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Rider - Second Year Student [ Male ]
Name:
Ainsley Beckett-Rowan Van Dalen - Witherspoon
Nickname(s):
Beck
Bumblebee
Sexuality:
A Closeted Homosexual ; His Parents Aren't Really Approving
Though His Preference Isn't Really Hidden Well
Role:
Second Year Student
Appearance:

When first looking at this man you notice his face. Why? Because some say it has a rather enchanting beauty about it - just because of the androgyny of it. The sharp edges to his jaw, yet they're not too sharp as they also have that subtle soft curve to them that adds to the fullness of his cheeks. Not to mention the monolid eyes, them holding mystery and adding an air of regal beauty to the young man ; his eyes being an enchanting pale blue color, reminding one of a gentle blue sky or a precious sapphire when they are especially excited. Eyes, that he knows how to use to his advantage very well. Not to mention the assortment of beauty marks that lay upon him the two that adorn the corners of his right eye and the one on the corner of the right side of his lip, not to mention the one that adorns his nose. And then there are the ones that adorn the front of his neck sporadically, and the six at the base of his neck that forms an almost pattern if one looks close enough. Then there are the more intimate ones alongside his back, thighs, and other areas that beauty marks can be. His lips are full and plump, just adding to the attraction one could get when seeing him, they are a faint crimson and soft pink hue, with them looking bloodstained at times because of how red they are. His nose can be described as a button nose, with a smaller nose bridge and it being small and rounded with a slight lift. He has a nose piercing in his upper nostril and his septum. His ears are slightly pointed, giving him a more impish look if they could, and they can grow rather red when he's embarrassed or flustered by someone or something. He has quite an amount of ear piercings and quite enjoys adorning them with earrings when he can.

This young man is of slightly above average height, standing in at 5'6. Not exactly tall, but not exactly short either. He curses that he didn't gain his height from his father, and it's annoying that his mom is a few inches taller than him. However, that aside, he uses his height to his advantage it gives him the perfect look in his opinion, and he carries himself very well. His posture is refined, and it shows he was well-trained in a home or some sort of etiquette school and that his family comes from money. There is a certain power in his gait that holds and commands a room when he is present, and maybe it's the way he primly hold his hands and holds his head up high with elegance and grace. As if he is always on display and must show that he is perfect at all times. This height also gives him an advantage in both speed and power when and if he gets into a fight, him using his agility and speed against his opponent, but also being able to land a rather nasty blow. Of course those with bigger brawn will outclass him in a fight, but he'll do his best to weave and bob to wear them down because he has endurance and will keep a good pace. He's also rather athletic with his ability to do aerial things such as flips, vaults, and somersaults when he's in a pinch if the situation called for it. He also has amazing balance and form as well.

When looking at his form, you can see the androgynous features, and it's quite common for people to assume his gender incorrectly at times. However he doesn't mind, he finds it to be a compliment actually . His body being a slight rectangle, with him having a slightly noticeable chest, but it's not too much to assume gender, and then the curves and dip hips he has. Along with the healthy thighs and toned legs, that he has to shave every once since a while due to hair growing on them. He also has a nice arse if one were to see him from behind, and a nice waistline as well that's complimented whenever he sports a corset or form fitting clothing. His shoulders are rather normal in length and proportion, they have a nice roundness them that adds to his slightly toned arms. His hands are small yet have long slender fingers with well-manicured nails. With a figure and looks like his, it's no wonder that he isn't opposed to cross dressing, and he looks damn good when doing it. It also doesn't define his masculinity, and he quites enjoy looking beautiful in a dress and if anyone has a problem with a man in a dress then they can suck it. He's quite fond of dressing in corsets and such, after all he looks good in them and when he looks and feels good then his performance excels. He is also one to adore any shiny accessories for his outfits from earrings, rings and necklaces to bracelets and anklets.

Now when looking at him, you notice his skin tone which give hint as to his heritage. He has beautiful orche skin, with it being a beautiful yellowish-brown tone about it. However under lighting one can see the beautiful glow under it, and how his skin seems to absorb and be enhanced by the light. His skin also gets darker to a lovely near bronze when he's out in the sun because he tans rather well, and when he's not his skin can grow rather pale. His skin leads to the correct assumption he is of Asian and or African descent, which in this case he is both. Now on to his hair, he has a rather rare hair, he's a natural redhead, taking after his father in that department. His hair is a rather dark variation of it, and his hair is rather thick and coarse being 4B - 4C hair and he has quite a bit of hair, it ending just at his shoulders. He does well to take care of his hair, taking the time to come through and fix it up to look beautiful and nice. Though it can be unruly it can be quite nice to him when it wants to be. He also has a rather sensitive scalp when it comes to braiding and can be described as being tendedheaded but that doesn't mean he don't love his braids. He does well to take care of his skin and body with any quality products he buys form lotions and hand creams to special oil treatments and other things.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Personality:

This young male is of a rather quiet nature - preferring to watch and observe others from afar. He's very observant, one to notice the little details and notice the smallest change in mannerisms or behavior. His eyes always seem to be watching ; whether they're in their natural resting bitch face look, judging you, or peering into the depths of your soul. Most find his staring a bit unnerving. It can be said this young person prefers the company of animals rather than people ; he can always be seen treating animals kindly and helping them out. You'll see him give a rare smile when feeding or handling baby creatures. Possibly even using a softer voice with the animal and spoiling the creature rotten to the core ; even giving them small and loving pecks on the cheek. He would very much deny these softer moments. The young boy is highly selective about who he is friends with, why? Because he's been burned by friends, they truly didn't care for his friendship - and not to mention when he called them out on it, they only laughed in his face. It left him crying in his bed for a while - and promised himself he would never cry again and never let them see that it got to him. He became rather cold ; always having an impassive face, never showing a flaw in his "armor" - he was shutting himself off from being hurt again. Because he lost friends due to their behavior, he decided he better be able to read behavior well. Learn how to read someone based on their actions and choice of words and so he did ; being able to decipher lies and deception through the tone of voice and the smallest idiosyncrasies. Not to mention being able to read and observe body language from the most obvious to the smallest, and sometimes unnoticeable moments. He was also terribly naive and trusting ; so he vowed to trust only a few and never let himself get hurt again. It may take a while - a little nagging, nudging, and maybe even pushing ; but if you're persistent and true, you can make a friend out of him.

It can be said that he is a hard working young person. Always having his nose in a book or working on a project in the name of science or such. Spending late hours in the library ; almost always being their until the sun is down, mulling over some research topic or project. It can be said he's rather elusive ; hard to pin down, he's always on the move and or motion, never a dull moment with him - he's confident as most can tell from the walk and the way he carries himself with his head up and well-practiced posture. He has rather beautiful handwriting and you can see the care and attention to detail in everything he writes or takes note of. His room has scattered papers mostly everywhere; much to his annoyance, he prefers his room spotless thank you very much. You find little oddities and trinkets here and there - you see, he likes to collect thinks of foreign origin or things that seem odd to others but are endearing to him. You can also see scrapped plans and regular plans around it as well, his creative genius being seen in thrown out sketches or angry scribbles on alabaster sheets of paper. His mind is always racing and pacing back and forth - much like him when in deep thought or nervous about something - he just always seems to be creating whether it be through artwork or something with his hands. He's stubborn as a mule at times as well, if you tell him something is impossible he'll find a way to prove you wrong - he's rather stubborn like that. As he says, "For every problem their is a solution, no matter how big or small it may be - you just have to find it. " But that stubbornness also shows his passion ; passion for change and progress, also learning how to adapt and do new things he possibly thought that he couldn't for some reason. He's also very determined and has a can-do attitude and spirit even if times he can be a bit of a pessimist and on the verge of giving up - but speaking of giving up, he rarely does that ; he doesn't like to give up as that's admitting defeat and sometimes he's too prideful to admit when he's stumped or defeated. And this can lead to sleepless nights and him obsessing on finding and answer but making his own conditions worst.

Most would agree that their is an aura of mystery that surrounds this young person. Most would describe his body language as unreadable - he always carries himself with poise and refinement ; his body movements being composed and kept under wraps as are his emotions. He can be sociable and speak ; most find that he has a rather softer toned voice, yet when listening to him they notice they speak with a sense of purpose and authority. They rarely speak on big topics, but they won't shy away when their opinion is asked of something. Not to mention, it's always hard to know or find out where he's going, what he's doing, and who hes associating with - why? Because it changes on a regular basis and rather often. Most will also find he's rather calm and cool in a crisis - being able to keep a steady head on himself in dire situations and keep others calm as well - he also has a sort of soothing tone of voice when needed. They also have very good manners ; knowing when to speak up and when to hold their tongue. Along with being taught etiquette growing up - they learned how to properly keep a house and kitchen ; it's one of the reason they really hate dirty or filing spaces - always having an itch to clean when they find something dirty. For some after cleaning it will always have some sort of beautiful and fragrant scent - most joke that if you smell roses and vanilla he's been around. While he can enjoy the company of others, most would agree that his male is a rather solitary creature - there always being sightings of him ; whether it be reading a book in a tree, playing with some animals, or just out for a meditative walk or stroll. While most agree he's a rather nice person, most also agree it's not worth getting on his bad side because it isn't so pretty.

Most would agree it's absurd that this young person can be scary when angry. Why? Because he doesn't do upset that often - after all they are pretty chill for the most part. However, one will find that he can be quite petty and underhanded when upset ; now their anger can be described as more of passive-aggression. They know exactly what they're doing ; knowing how to weapon their own kindness and other methods. You'll find that when you upset him ; as he becomes more agitated and annoyed - the more sarcastic and snippy he becomes or maybe he just uses the plain old silent treatment or cold shoulder on you. You'll also find that he prefers to keep his anger to his himself, if you try and ask him what's wrong you won't find the answer - why? Because he's not going to tell you what made him upset - and then he'll possibly be more offended that you didn't know what made him upset. He also exhibts behavior of his annoyance/disdain without saying it. If there's one thing about him - he never forgets those who cross him or his family or whoever makes him upset ; he is the king of holding grudges and being petty about it. It's quite scary, because he's rather sly about it - after all no one would suspect him of being such a petty creature - would they? But his face can give him away at times -maybe a quick look of disgust or a scoff will escape him but other than that it's hard to tell. Now, another thing is - he keeps receipts ; yeah he keeps track of what he's done for you and also on what you've done. He doesn't find it hard to get or obtain blackmail and if backed into a corner he can and will use it to his advantage. Now, he isn't a violent person, really - but everyone has a snapping point right. Now if you put his name in yoir mouth and he tells you not to but if you insist you can best believe you will get a warning from him ; however, if you insist on running your mouth - then you can expect there to be consequences - whether it be in the form of black mail or a well- deserved ass whooping - he gave ample warning after all.

Now for the romance department - let's just say this poor thing can be quite a sap and also at the same time quite flirty when the time comes. Now, he can be flirtatious and confident when trying to catch the eye of someone. Using his alluring nature to find someone ; but it can be said that if the flirting is reciprocated - it can lead to may things ; him getting flustered and loosing the ability to speak - especially if he likes the person, him being a bit flustered but able to speak, or him being able to confidently flirt. It all just depends on the person. Around the person he likes he can be a bit shy and skittish - they are definitely the type to write a sappy poem for their crush and put it in their bag to have a friend give it to them but forget to sign the card. You'll find with their crush you'll never see his rosy face disappear. When in a relationship you can say that they are big on three things ; affection, romance, and gift-giving. They absolutely are a whore for affection whether it be cuddling up on a couch together, casually having his hair messed with , leaving little sweet notes for the others, or making out in a public place for the hell of it. One thing his partner has to know is : he loves kisses, so kiss him as much as you want and he won't get tired of it. When it comes to romance, he wants to be swept of his feet ; flowers, a romantic date, a nice gift - the whole thing. But one thing he absolutely finds himself swooning over is being serenaded - being able to sing and play an instrument is just the height of attraction to him. He also loves giving gifts ; particularly drawings and little knick-knacks he finds - and he also loves getting gifts as well. Another big thing is - he's a rather jealous partner as well, because he can and will be hovering over them when near someone he doesn't implicitly trust around them - especially a flirty person . Someone flirting with their partner or crush just irks their nerves ; and he can and will make said person back off willingly or unwillingly. When he gets jealous it can get a bit ugly

Wanted Classes:
Show Jumping, Taught By Mrs. Levita
Dressage, Taught By Mr. Corin
Relationship Status:
It's Complicated
Crush:
Again . . . It's Complicated
Partner/Significant Other:
None, At The Moment
Exe(s):
Lennox Persavi
Kin:
TBA
Familial Relationships:
TBA
Riding Experience:
Experienced Rider
Riding Discipline:
English Discipline
Affiliation:
Open! Just Shoot Me A PM
Backstory:
Wouldn't You Like To Know
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 12:37 AM by Spellbound
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 17, 2023 11:57 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name
Lennox Persavi
-
Nicname(s)
Lux

-
-
Role
Second Year Student
-
Appearance (with height):
-
Personality:
-
Wanted Classes
Show Jumping or Dressage
-
Partner/crush
- He isn't dating anyone at the moment, and isn't planning on it anytime soon
-
Exes
- Ainsley Beckett-Rowan Van Dalen - Witherspoon - 1 year
-
Discipline
English
-
Backstory:
-
Other: (Could be for reserve in dorm or barn places)

Show Name
Like a Lighthouse
-
Nicname(s)
Silhouette
-
-
-
Breed
Trakehner
-
Mate
N/A
-
Foals
N/A
-
Appearance (with height):
- Long elegant neck
- Black coat
- White patch of mane
-
Personality:
- gentle creature
- calm
- stubborn
- teach her one way, she will refuse to do it any other way
- smart
- social
- follows the herd
-
Dislikes:
-
Is scared of...
- Dogs. They absolutely scare the shit out of this mare, no matter the breed, size, or temperament of the canine
-
Backstory:
-
Discipline
Show Jumping, however she knows a little Dressage as well
-
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 01:24 AM by Raven Wing
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 12:04 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
curious as to the average word count you'd be expecting on this?
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 12:14 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
My Rider's Form:
~
Name:
Nickname(s):
Role:
2nd Year Girl
Appearance:
Personality:
Preferred Classes:
Cross Country (Ms. Jess and Mrs. Carmon)
+
Show Jumping (Mrs. Levita)
Discipline:
She has had a lot of experience with all the different types of jumping activities and is quite skilled at all of them.
Crush:
Open, Pm me!
Significant Other:
None. Possibly Open.
Affiliations:
Open for really anything, Pm me!
Kin:
She is okay with having a sibling or two that attend here as well.
Backstory:
Other:
A wip!
~
My Horses Form:
~
Show Name:
Jokers Playing Card
Barn Name ⁄ Nickname(s):
Jax (What regulars call him)
Breed:
Discipline:
Hes been trained in most areas but he excels in Show Jumping and Cross Country.
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes & Dislikes:
Mate:
None.
Foals:
Nope.
Affiliations:
Open for field mates or really anything, Pm me!
Kin:
Open for either a brother or sister!
Spooked By:
Geese...or anything that toys really.
Backstory:
Other:
A wip!

Accepted!
May I please have your name?
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 12:29 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Iconium said:

Yeah sure! I'm thinking of posting before we start the RP. How many words maximum does anyone recommend?
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 12:32 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award
!!!!!PLEASE FINISH THE FORM BEFORE HANDING IT UP!!!
Or else I'll be confused.
CHECK for unnamed names!
Thanks for joined peoples!
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 01:44 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished both Maeve and Jokers Playing Car ,aka. Jax
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 01:49 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
I have finished both Maeve and Jokers Playing Car ,aka. Jax

Thanks alot!

Edited at November 28, 2023 02:39 AM by Butter Forest
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 02:40 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Iconium said:

I'm going for 400 words at least. Is anyone not ok with it?
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 07:49 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
I'll add in 2-3 characters later on this evening :') what's most needed / anyone wanna plot plan / scheme? :')

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us