Wolf Play : Flee through the night | Survival rp
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   12 

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 02:52 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
This looks so fun and interesting! I would like to reserve a Protector role please!
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 02:56 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Alessandra 'Sandy' Campbell
Role
Fledgling
Abnormality type
Dragon
Appearance
Sandy is a 5'7 tall girl. She has raven black hair that extends down towards her shoulders and violet eyes due to her abnormality type. She has a hourglass complexion with toned muscles in her legs. She has a round-type face shape with flushed cheeks. Sandy often has a bright smile despite the current situation.
-
Some of Sandy's... unusual... features are her horns and wings. She feels like she's lucky to not have a tail. Her horns match the color of her eyes while her wings are black with grey inner areas. The wings are fairly large, but she can fold them into her body if needed.
-
Sandy has a good few scars from her life as an abnormal. There is one that goes across her nosebridge as well as a large one across her ribs. There is multiple other smaller scars across her body, some from animals but the majority came from humans.
Personality
Sandy is an ambiverted girl, leaning towards introverted. She tends to be very quiet in large groups and around those that she doesn't know all too well. Around those that she is close with the is a lot more talkative. She used to be an extrovert as a kid but time and experiences changed this.
-
Even though her full name is Alessandra, she prefers to be called Sandy for personal reasons. Sandy can be fairly jumpy at times, not really liking to be snuck up on or surprised.
-
Sandy tends to take interactions with new people cautiously, learning over time that this is the best thing for her own safety. She's slowly learning again that it's okay to open up towards other people. It's hard, but she's getting there.
-Sitting by the campfire at night
-Walking through the forest on a sunny day
Dislikes
-Being jumped up on
-Surprises
-Abnormal hunters
Strengths
Flight - Sandy isn't able to fly for very long currently, but she'll improve with more practice.
Climbing trees - It was one of her childhood hobbies and also useful for hiding when needed.
Sketching - Sandy is great at doing sketches, particulary of animals.
Weaknesses
Socializing with new people - This causes Sandy to not have very many close friends.
Hearing issues - Sandy struggles with minor hearing loss, but it can cause her to miss the sound of footsteps or somebody calling her. This may grow worse over time.
Being skittish - Sandy tends to startle at a lot of things, trying to make up for her hearing loss.
Backstory
Alessandra grew up with both of her parents until she was 6 years old. She was hidden for a lot of her life due to safety reasons. At that point, her father ended up passing away in a work accident. Her mother was struck with grief, and, in her delusion blamed Sandy for what had happened. Alessandra stayed with her mother until she was 9. At that point, her mother attempted to turn her into the goverment. Alessandra escaped just as she was being handed over.
-
Until she was 10, Alessandra lived on the streets, constantly hiding and scared. One day, a man with fox ears and a fox tail spotted her. He quickly took her under his wing, affectionately nicknaming her 'Sandy.' His name was Matt. She saw him as an older brother. This allowed Sandy to stay safe until the age of 13.
-
A large group of abnormal hunters with guns bursted into the house they where staying at after an anonymous tip. Matt told Sandy to run and not let them see her. He was killed that day.
-
Sandy was on the run until just a couple months prior to the current day. It was then that she encountered a member of this group. She began to trust them and eventually joined for safety. That brings us to the present.
Other
Read the rules!!!

Edited at November 2, 2023 12:46 PM by Crazydayz
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 02:56 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!

Biologist at Work said:
This looks so fun and interesting! I would like to reserve a Protector role please!

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 03:17 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving protector please :>
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 04:04 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright!

Valravn said:
Reserving protector please :>

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 04:16 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a fledgling please
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 04:18 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure!

Moonlight wolf said:
Reserve a fledgling please

Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 04:24 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Elara Grey Jenkins
Sexuality:
Pansexual + Demisexual
Abnormality Type:
Melanistic Siberian Tiger
Appearance:
The woman is quite the eye catcher.
Elara is a taller woman who is on more of the slender side, with a height of 5'8 feet tall and a weight of 108 pounds. She has long, strong looking legs and a longer torso with a smaller chest. As her "Abnormality" is a Melanistic animal that reflects onto her skin tone. Elara's skin is absolutely gorgeous, it is a pure black color with thicker grey stripes throughout it. No, she does not have any fur, just her skin. The young woman has a sharp jawline and a heart shaped face with a small slightly pointed nose. She has pearly white teeth with very sharp canines, they might be compared to the teeth of the mythical creature, a vampire shape. Elara has beautiful cold grey eyes, her eyes are a bigger almond shape. Her lips are on more of the plumper side and she has smaller human-resembling ears on the side of her head. She does indeed have a tigers tail, it is pure black like her skin with smaller light grey stripes around it.
As for the young woman's hair, it is also pitch black. Her hair is long and wavy, reaching down to her lower back, though she usually wears it up in a singular braid with bangs. As this is what Elara looks like now, she is a hair freak, not only meaning she loves making sure her hair is as healthy and as shiny as could be, but she also experiments with different styles. One week she could have straight hair and the next she could have poofy curly hair. It all depends on her mood that day or whenever she decides to change it.
Elara has a pretty basic way of dressing, usually a hoodie with a crop top underneath and sweat pants. Or, if she is feeling a bit more adventurous, just a crop top and maybe some shorts or a skirt. Pretty basic really. Elara has never really worn makeup before, as she finds herself naturally pretty and she is proud indeed of how she looks. Though she does wear jewelry sometimes, whether that be bracelets, necklaces, or earrings it depends, once again, on her current mood.
Elara has a smooth, slightly higher voice. It is usually in a quieter tone but when she is speaking up or when angered it can be harsh and loud. She has a very thick Australian accent due to where she previously lived.
Personality:
|| Patient || Quiet || Not A Social Person || "Independent" || Loyal || Frustrating at Times || Extremely Stubborn || Lonesome || Forgiving || Cold at First || Mistaken || Friendly || Honorable || Respectful and Respectable || Honest || Clean Freak || Minds Her Own Business || Unpredictable || Over Protective || Reliable || Resilient || Clingy || Wishful || Day dreamer || Leaderly || Tender Hearted || Empathetic || Humorous Without Knowing || Aggressive When Need Be || Tough || Doesn't Trust Easily || Odd || Charming || Charismatic || Selfless || Generous || Kind Hearted || Bossy At Times || Proud || Self Confident || A Bit Basic At Times ||
Likes & Dislikes:
- Exploring and Adventures
- Forest Walks
- Quiet Spaces
- Sleeping
Dislikes
- Big Groups of People
- Fighting, though she will of needed
- Disrespect
- Hot Days and Temperature
- Being Alone
- Staying in one spot too long
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
- Excellent Hearing
- Strength
- Cooking
- Loyalty and Resilience
- Swimming and Climbing
- Charismatic
Weaknesses
- Stamina
- Emotional Containment
- Socializing
- Unpredictability
- Obedience
- Mapping Skills
Backstory:
Elara originates from a small town in Australia, hence her thick Australian accent. She was born into a family of just a mother and father. Her mother was another Abnormal Hider who had been hiding for years with her husband and Elaras father, A return human. After about 16 years of living there Elaras mother had seemed to be in a hurry, apparently Elaras father ratted them out to the authorities for a prize of money and now they were moving to Europe to hopefully start over and let them have a normal life.
But no, after just a few years (When Elara turned 20) the European government turned out to be looking for beings like Her mother and herself so they went into hiding once again. A few weeks or so passed and her mother was caught downtown by the police and taken somewhere not only Elara couldn't find but the entirety of the creatures like herself couldn't find. Time passed, A year to be exact, and finally the group of "Abnormally Formed" beings found her and took her in. She will be forever grateful and loyal to them
Other:
Finished with my love.
The number 7 is one of my favorite numbers!

Edited at October 29, 2023 02:35 PM by Biologist at Work
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 05:49 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
This is now open!

Am I allowed to have a Moth inpired abnormality?
Flee through the night | Survival rpOctober 28, 2023 06:01 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure! It is an animal after all.

The Night Walker said:

Crazydayz said:
This is now open!

Am I allowed to have a Moth inpired abnormality?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us