Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 27, 2023 08:50 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yuppers!^^

Aspen's Quake said:
May I reserve a lead for team 2?

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 27, 2023 09:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

KODA

(Short for Miakoda, which is Sioux for ‘Moon’)

Team: Team 2

Breed: Sakhalin Husky Yakutian Laika mix (If this isn’t allowed, Sakhalin Husky. Also, 999999999999)

Position: Lead

Appearance: Koda is an elegant, black dog with white paws and ears. Her eyes are dark amber, visible in the deadest of night. They have a certain charm to them, easy to make anyone in town slip her a treat or two. She has a fluffy, almost gray double coat. Her ears are large and prick, making it easy for her to sense upcoming danger. Her paws are large, and her muscles ripple throughout her fluffy, elegant coats. She has eyebrow-like, white spots above her eyes, which are easy to spot.

Personality: Koda is a soft, shy dog with a sprint not too much faster than a normal dog, her top at about 6.6 mph. She will sometimes fish, if she feels like it. She will always try to share her catches with the musher first, (Who usually declines, for obvious reasons.) She will be rather soft towards pups, and wants some of her own in the future. She wishes every day just for her team to be happy, and will let them eat first, after all, they have to be well fed to perform well! If a dog stirs up a fight, she will side with whoever she thinks is right, but try not to push it further at the same time. If she sees a danger to the team, she will try to lead them away, she doesn’t want to fight or harm anyone or anything. She seems to take a liking to trees, and likes sleeping beside them.

*Dislikes: Blizzards, fights, and Drama.

*Crush: Ima wait to fill this out till more forms are made.

*Mate: None

*Pups: None

Strengths(at least 3): Running, Hearing, and Fishing! (Fav. Dog Breed: Great Danes and English Terriers!)

Weaknesses(at least 3): Resolving Fights, Caring for herself first, and fighting.

Other: A small scar on their tail.

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 27, 2023 09:45 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Koda is accepted!!!

Aspen's Quake said:

KODA

(Short for Miakoda, which is Sioux for ‘Moon’)

Team: Team 2

Breed: Sakhalin Husky Yakutian Laika mix (If this isn’t allowed, Sakhalin Husky. Also, 999999999999)

Position: Lead

Appearance: Koda is an elegant, black dog with white paws and ears. Her eyes are dark amber, visible in the deadest of night. They have a certain charm to them, easy to make anyone in town slip her a treat or two. She has a fluffy, almost gray double coat. Her ears are large and prick, making it easy for her to sense upcoming danger. Her paws are large, and her muscles ripple throughout her fluffy, elegant coats. She has eyebrow-like, white spots above her eyes, which are easy to spot.

Personality: Koda is a soft, shy dog with a sprint not too much faster than a normal dog, her top at about 6.6 mph. She will sometimes fish, if she feels like it. She will always try to share her catches with the musher first, (Who usually declines, for obvious reasons.) She will be rather soft towards pups, and wants some of her own in the future. She wishes every day just for her team to be happy, and will let them eat first, after all, they have to be well fed to perform well! If a dog stirs up a fight, she will side with whoever she thinks is right, but try not to push it further at the same time. If she sees a danger to the team, she will try to lead them away, she doesn’t want to fight or harm anyone or anything. She seems to take a liking to trees, and likes sleeping beside them.

*Dislikes: Blizzards, fights, and Drama.

*Crush: Ima wait to fill this out till more forms are made.

*Mate: None

*Pups: None

Strengths(at least 3): Running, Hearing, and Fishing! (Fav. Dog Breed: Great Danes and English Terriers!)

Weaknesses(at least 3): Resolving Fights, Caring for herself first, and fighting.

Other: A small scar on their tail.

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 03:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You know what, may as well reserve a musher for team 2 and a wheel for team 3.
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 03:08 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alrighty! Sounds good!^^

Aspen's Quake said:
You know what, may as well reserve a musher for team 2 and a wheel for team 3.

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 03:14 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also! That would fill your spots for having OCs being apart of the sled teams! So, here on out, anymore OCs you make will have to be either a Town's Dog or person^^
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 03:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hallie

What Team?(1,2 or 3): 2

Appearance: Hallie has blonde, thick hair with blue highlights. They are rather slim, for they don't eat much due to their anxiety. They have light tan skin, and their eyes are a dark brown color. They have large feet, good for kicking things. They have double piercings, with one on the ear lobe and the other right above it. They usually wear wolf earrings, with small studs for the second piercings.

Personality: Hallie is rather quiet and shy, much like their dog, Koda. They have major anxiety, and go to therapy weekly (PM me for being their therapist!) They don't eat much, usually just breakfast and dinner, maybe some Cheerios in the middle. They kick things when stressed, like their dresser, the sled, etc. If a fight starts, they let the dogs fight, because they don't want to get hurt, unless it gets physical.

*Dislikes: Stress, Loud Noises, and Bugs (Except for Moths and Butterflies)

*Crush: Waiting to fill out

*Spouse/Gf/Bf: Open

*Kids: Open for adoptive

Strengths(at least 3): Kicking, Ignoring Food, and Caring For Moths/Butterflies.

Weaknesses(at least 3): Dealing with loud noise, sleeping, and eating.

Other: Takes care of Moths/Butterflies, and sells some of their eggs! They also have had Koda ever since they were 23, as a graduation gift from their father.

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 03:38 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
They're accepted! Just know with them being a musher they wouldn't be able to go to therapy whilst on the run!
Adding Them too the roster now^^

Aspen's Quake said:

Hallie

Appearance: Hallie has blonde, thick hair with blue highlights. They are rather slim, for they don't eat much due to their anxiety. They have light tan skin, and their eyes are a dark brown color. They have large feet, good for kicking things. They have double piercings, with one on the ear lobe and the other right above it. They usually wear wolf earrings, with small studs for the second piercings.

Personality: Hallie is rather quiet and shy, much like their dog, Koda. They have major anxiety, and go to therapy weekly (PM me for being their therapist!) They don't eat much, usually just breakfast and dinner, maybe some Cheerios in the middle. They kick things when stressed, like their dresser, the sled, etc. If a fight starts, they let the dogs fight, because they don't want to get hurt, unless it gets physical.

Strengths(at least 3): Kicking, Ignoring Food, and Caring For Moths/Butterflies.

Other: Takes care of Moths/Butterflies, and sells some of their eggs! They also have had Koda ever since they were 23, as a graduation gift from their father.

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 03:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I know! Thanks!

Yukon's Castle said:
They're accepted! Just know with them being a musher they wouldn't be able to go to therapy whilst on the run!
Adding Them too the roster now^^

Aspen's Quake said:

Hallie

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENJuly 28, 2023 06:52 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Suka
Breed: Siberian Husky
Position: Swing
What team?: 2
Appearance: Suka is an almost Snow White husky. She is medium size. Her paws are more agile than most huskies. She has a short coat.
Personality: Suka is very loyal, and brave. She loves everyone she meets. She loves to run around and pull the sled. She is a very stubborn husky.
Dislikes: She really hates water after almost drowning when a pup.
Crush: Blizzard
Mate: Open
Pups: Nukka
Stengths: Running, Hunting, and Sharp turns
Weakness: Not moving for a long time, fire being to warm, and fights.
Other: None

Edited at August 18, 2023 03:57 PM by TheCuteHuskyPack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us