Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not Accepting
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please remove the mention of abuse, it isn't allowed on WP or in my rp.

Moss Pack said:
Name:
Ostoria Lowe
Appearance:
As you can tell, Ostoria is quite pretty. With her shining silver hair, glowing blue eyes and body structure (6'1 height)she could make any grown man fall head over heals. You can see she has quite a large scar over her lip...she got this from coming upon an ice dragon, it sliced her cheek and lip open with one of its icicle shards . Leaving a very visible scar. About her hair...she was born naturaly with it! Ostoria was one of the few in her family to inherit such gorgeous hair.
Personality:
Powerful - Understanding...sometimes - Sarcastic - Responsible - Flirty - Calmer than most - Brave - Controling - Smart - Cold when met for the first time
Ostoria when first met can be described as quite cold when first meeting you, often avoiding you, or when you do speak she speaks only a bit. But when you get to know her, Ostoria is a powerful , brave, and smart freind. She will be willing to help a freind with anything, she gives great advice along with everything else. Most of all she just wants to be cared for, at home her parents verbaly abuse her...this has been happening for quite a long time.
Dragon:
Open!
Strengths:
Suduction: Even though not really using it at the academy, outside of the academy Ostoria is a huge flirt. Making everyone fall for her.
Learning: Ostoria learns quite a bit more quickly than all other student, always taking notes and having her ear's open for listening she could easily become a dragon rider first
Weaknesses:
Dragons: Ostoria absolutly adors dragons, she cant stay away from them. Which is why she came to the Academy.
Other's flirting: This is a very bad weakness for her, she cant stand when people do it. If they do though, Ostoria gets carried away, getting herself in trouble if she isnt carful.
Crush:
None, open
Significant Other:
None, unopen
Kin:
Vivien Lowe(mother) & Roger Lowe(father)
Affiliations:
None, open
Other:
I <3 Game of Thrones

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure, sorry about that...
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:36 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's close to being acceptable, but two things need to be fixed, both for the same issues.

For her Strengths, she can be good at Seduction, thats fine, but you cant say she makes everyone fall for her, as that isn't your decision. The only ones who can decide who their characters fall for is the roleplayers themselves. Otherwise that would be controlling their character and that is against the rules.

Same goes for her learning quite a bit faster than all other students. You cannot say how fast other students learn, as you do not rp them. You can say she's a quick leaner, good student, that she has a High IQ, or an Eidetic memory. You could even say she's one of the fastest learners in the class or something along the lines. You just cant take control away from other people for their characters though.

Moss Pack said:
Name:
Ostoria Lowe
Appearance:
As you can tell, Ostoria is quite pretty. With her shining silver hair, glowing blue eyes and body structure (6'1 height)she could make any grown man fall head over heals. You can see she has quite a large scar over her lip...she got this from coming upon an ice dragon, it sliced her cheek and lip open with one of its icicle shards . Leaving a very visible scar. About her hair...she was born naturaly with it! Ostoria was one of the few in her family to inherit such gorgeous hair.
Personality:
Powerful - Understanding...sometimes - Sarcastic - Responsible - Flirty - Calmer than most - Brave - Controling - Smart - Cold when met for the first time
Ostoria when first met can be described as quite cold when first meeting you, often avoiding you, or when you do speak she speaks only a bit. But when you get to know her, Ostoria is a powerful , brave, and smart freind. She will be willing to help a freind with anything, she gives great advice along with everything else. Most of all she just wants to be cared for.
Dragon:
Open!
Strengths:
Suduction: Even though not really using it at the academy, outside of the academy Ostoria is a huge flirt. Making everyone fall for her.
Learning: Ostoria learns quite a bit more quickly than all other student, always taking notes and having her ear's open for listening she could easily become a dragon rider first
Weaknesses:
Dragons: Ostoria absolutly adors dragons, she cant stay away from them. Which is why she came to the Academy.
Other's flirting: This is a very bad weakness for her, she cant stand when people do it. If they do though, Ostoria gets carried away, getting herself in trouble if she isnt carful.
Crush:
None, open
Significant Other:
None, unopen
Kin:
Vivien Lowe(mother) & Roger Lowe(father)
Affiliations:
None, open
Other:
I <3 Game of Thrones

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I will fix that right away! Thanks for telling me^^
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:41 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course <3 Let me know when she's finished.

Moss Pack said:
Okay, I will fix that right away! Thanks for telling me^^

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I think she is done!
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:50 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ostoria is accepted.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 03:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yay, excited^^
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 10, 2022 05:50 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Squad Leader Dragon
Name:
Ryuu
Class:
Venom
Appearance:
Ryuu is a mammoth of a creature, towering over many of those that stand around him or oppose him in his age bracket. His height comes in at a behemoth 19 feet tall at the shoulder, whilst his physique is broad and powerful. Obvious muscle runs across his entire body, coating his long, powerful legs, running across his broad chest, up his neck, down his spine. He is not a creature of agility nor great speed, but his physical presence and power is mighty.

The male is a scaly creature, hide a shade of onyx that darkens him in a similar way to the night sky. Across his body are small white, pale gold, pale blue and pale purple spots, often seeming to shimmer and shine. He looks as if he's a moving fragment of the midnight sky, dropped down to Earth to walk the physical plain.

The male has four large, leathery wings. They're layered, one above the other [think of Cloudjumper from HTTYD], and can move as simply two wings, or as four wings, depending on what Ryuu wishes to do with them. His head is long and broad, a dulled diamond shape, with a mess of horns protruding from the top and back of his head, getting smaller as they descend slightly down his neck. Some are on the side of his head, still reaching backwards. They're all on an angle, so that if he's looking forward, they're reaching backwards.

The male has four eyes, two of them being larger and his main eyes. They sit in the normal placement, and are a shimmering hue of blue-purple. The second set are noticeably smaller, a little down and a bit further down on his maw. They're a shade of pure acidic green, having a red pupil and no sclera. His teeth, too, are an anomaly, being similar to that of a shark and having three layers. The first layer are sharp and straight, the generic fangs with long canine teeth at the front. The second and third layer are slightly shorter, and are serrated and facing backwards to catch prey and trap it in his maw.

Out of the mess of his horns comes sharp spikes that travel down his spine. At the base of his tails, of which there are five thin ones, it splits into five different rows. These rows go down his tails in a spiralling fashion, twirling around until the top of his tails. These allow his tails to, if he desires, twirl together and slot together to make one normal-sized, spike-covered appendage.
Personality:
Ryuu is not what could be described as aggressive or short-tempered. He has a very large amount of patience, actually, and it takes a lot for him to truly lose it. In fact, the male simply has an.. appreciation for art, so to speak. In this case, the art is the art of battle, the art of a fight, the art of a brawl. There is art in the way bodies move, art in the way powers flare and blood spills, art in the way some play fair and some play dirty. Ryuu has a, potentially wild, appreciation for the art of battle.

This appreciation does, however, make him a violent creature. For does not every person awestruck by art wish to become the artist?

He craves to be part of the bloodshed. Perhaps he's a little unhinged, perhaps a little crazed, perhaps offering a little bloodlust. But it doesn't drive him, it doesn't push him nor force him, it is just a quiet little ache in the back of his head. An ache in his fangs, to be ripping through flesh, to have blood spilling between them. He would rip another creature apart without hesitation if it benefitted him or those he cares for. A mercenary of sorts, in a way; give him a mission, give him a "reward", and he'll do it.

Now, a high drive for violence doesn't make him stupid. Ryuu is actually a rather intelligent dragon. He's observant, he tries to notice everything he can, tries to always be on watch, tries to make sure nothing gets past his guard. In this, he tries to observe things going on around his friends and family, too--keeping them safe, even from the sidelines.

He's, as stated, cool and calm. It takes a lot to make the behemoth truly lose his shit, he likes to talk in a quiet, calm voice, he likes to notice others before they notice him, he likes to caulculate his moves. He likes to have others guessing his next step while he knows theirs. He likes being ahead. It makes him feel safe, makes him feel like he knows what's going on, it makes him feel like he can protect himself and others.

It's pretty obvious that he's a protective guy, he's territorial and defensive. If you hurt someone that's his friend or family, or you touch something that's his, Ryuu is going to be one of the first people on his feet and making you realize what you've done.

If things were to go awry, however, and there was someone or a group to blame, Ryuu could, perhaps, be called vengeful or vindictive. He's patient to a point, a very, very sharp point.
Rider:
Ian
Abilities:
Toxic Breath
If Ryuu were to wish it, out of his maw would spill a toxic gas of a dark green-onyx hue. Slightly heavier than air, it would come from his mouth and slowly tumble towards the earth, depending on how much he's putting out. It can cause irritation to eyes, mouths and any wounds it comes into contact with. Extended periods of time of inhalation causes affects like smoke inhalation, depending on how long it's been inhaled for, and can affect long-term vision with extended exposure or repeated exposure.

Venomous Bite
This says enough, really. His bites are venomous, and it's gonna hurt like a bitch if you get bit. His bite is only venomous if he wants it to be, so not every bite is extremely dangerous, but each will have the affects of his venom.

Venomous Spikes
The same venom that comes from his mouth comes from the spikes on his tails. So yeah. His spikes are only venomous if he wants them to be, so not every hit is extremely dangerous.

Immunity
Ryuu has a immunity to venoms/poisons. There's a reason for this, and it's that, to have his other powers, he's kinda gotta eat poisonous/venomous things and get their toxins. [Think of the poison dart frogs. Kinda like them.]

His Venom
Not a power, just an explanation - Ryuu's venom is a "Hemotoxic" Venom. Once bit, it takes about 20 minutes for affects to start, and it causes swelling, internal bleeding, hemorrhaging and necrosis [death of tissue]. How quickly you die depends entirely on how big you are, your immunity to toxins, how many times he bit you/injected you and how much of his venom is in you. There is an antivenom, but it's his scales. Generally, it's ground up into a powder and washed down with water, because chewing on his scales can be difficult due to their nature. Treatment needs to be quick and efficient to not leave any lasting affects.
Strengths:
Physique | Ryuu is a physically imposing guy. He's tall, broad, strong, powerful. In a fight of pure brawn, he's a likely contender.

Venom | His whole pOwErS thing is an overall strength. Keeps people away, and hurts the people that get too close if he doesn't want them there.

Observation/Intelligence | Ryuu is a smart guy. He's not all brawn and no brains, he's got a bit of both.
Weaknesses:
Venom | See, the thing with his powers is that if be doesn't get to eat enough venomous/poisonous things whilst actively using his powers, they "run out". First the breath, then his spikes, and his venomous bite is the last to go.

Big Beefy Boy | He's big, he's strong, he's beefy, he's got muscles. What he doesn't have? Agility. He's a hulking mass of muscle, he's not the quickest nor the most agile. His height partnered with this doesn't exactly help too much.

Violence | His affiliation for violence often has him leaning towards handling things violenetly and aggressively, leaving him with scars and, potentially, injuries that could hinder him or his work.

The Cold | Ryuu is a venom dragon. You know what doesn't generally exist in the cold? Venomous animals. Snakes. Insects. He can't refuel if he doesn't have access to toxic things to eat. While he isn't necessarily a fan of the heat, it's better for him to refuel in. In the cold, he has a few bites, and then he's done with his powers until he can actually find something. Puts him at a severe disadvantage. Also just fuck the cold.

Competitiveness | Ryuu is a competitive guy. It pushes him to want to win, to want to be the best. It can mask his judgement sometimes, and make him make dumbass decisions in the hopes of winning.
Dislikes:
TBA
Crush:
None.
Mate:
None.
Kin:
None.
Affiliations:
TBD/Open
Other:
My big murderous baby <3