Wolf Play : Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 23, 2022 04:16 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Lady Ễsmera Saphire Arvel ꧂
"Emera"

credit piccrew crowesn. Character designed by me.
"Don't bother me with sugar coated lies about family bonds, I know how quickly those bonds can be cut"
Alias: E'mera(casual anyone),Em(rebels), Esa(family), open to more pm me
Sexuality: Lesbian
Crush: None at moment
Love Interest: None at moment
Spouse:
None she was once betrothed against her wishes to a lord but it was quickly broken when her mage abilities where found out.
Family:
Mother - Duchess Arvel, 50
Father - Retired Templar Officer Captain Arvel, 54
Sibling - Younger brother Sir Edmund, 20
Cousin - Bounty Templar Peter St. James, 22
✨Mage✨
Rank Desired:
Undecided
Elemental:
⚡️Lightning⚡️

credit to istock images free use
⚡️
Thoughts on Templars:
She isn't stupid enough to believe the holier than thou political propaganda about evil mages. Even if she was raised in a household that strongly agrees with it. Em does understand the need for some semblance of restrictions as some do become dangers to themselves and others. She believes they shouldn't be locked up forever and that there are probably better ways to resolve their worlds demonic issue. Other than the imprisonment of mages and unjustly blaming all the issues on them.
"Nothing prepares you for that first demonic whisper. Take it from me Captain be glad your demons stay under your bed"
⚡️
Brief History:
credit piccrew crowesn. Character designed by me
Growing up to a decently wealthy duchess mother and decorated retired templar officer father. Along with her younger brother and her younger cousin Peter who her parents adopted at his birth. Due to his mothers; her aunts death. Though Meras mother would quickly snap at her for mentioning her disgraced and deceased sisters name. Afraid mentioning her would disgrace her and their entire family. Growing up with wealth led to her having a long extensive education. Being the eldest she was to eventually be the future lady of the house or be married off. Her father choosing to pass his Militia expertise and favoritism to her male cousin.

Around the age of 16 she discovered her mage abilities manifesting in light blue lightning that began as a small amounts crackling at her fingertips. She managed to keep this a secret untill around the age of 20. When an inescapable event accured causing her to have to unleash her powers in order to save her family from a feral mage. This consequently leading to her secret being found out and her eventual banishment.
Personality:
wip
Appearance:
Esmera is a beautiful young woman there is no doubt about that. Her mothers fair beauty was passed along to her. Showing strong in the Saphire blue eyes and black hair of her maternal line. Her aunts son Peter also sharing the same traits. Dark blue eyes are framed by thick black lashes. The eyes themselves hold pain but an intelligent intensity. When still in her family her hair was long well past her lower back. Worn either let down adorned with jewels at one of her parents galas. Or could be found in a bun or braids out of her face while engrossed in her books, maps and scrolls. Now she kept her hair up for a different reason. Her wavy obsidian locks can now be found shorn to her shoulders or half up to keep out of her eyes when traveling. Or over her face to hide her identity. Not that that matters now.
From her father she gained sun kissed tan skin and her tall stature. Standing at a good 5'9 and 135 pounds.
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wip second character

Edited at November 28, 2022 09:30 PM by Ravensrun
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 23, 2022 05:31 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award

♦Yona Grace Eremite♦
`
Referred to as:
Yona or Grace
`
`
`
Sexuality:
Heterosexual, Monogamous
`
Crush:
A crush? That doesn't seem... appropriate? No, practical? Yes. Having a crush on someone doesn't seem all that practical or realistic seeing as she rarely ever lingers in one place for long.(Open)
`
Love Interest:
Currently, Yona hasn't found or met anyone who's caught her eye or her affection. (Open)
`
Spouse:
Maybe one day? For now, Yona's focus is solely on her job and she wouldn't have it any other way.
`
Family:
Yona has a relatively large family. Her mother and father, of course, two older brothers, one younger brother, and two younger sisters. She tries to keep in touch with them all as often as she can, but it isn't uncommon for them not to hear anything from her for months on end.
`
Bounty Templar
`
Rank Desired:
Yona loves the work she does and the overall freedom and sense of adventure it gives her. So, while many might be aiming for a higher position among the Templars she is quite content in her role and rank.
`
Weapon of Choice:
Though trained to wield any weapon with perfection and skill, Yona often finds herself favoring the sword over most other weapons. Though she will often use a bow as well.
`
Thoughts on Mages:
Yona's thoughts and feelings towards mages are... well... complicated. She holds some sympathy for their plight knowing well enough that they didn't choose the power given to them and are simply trying to live their lives with the cards they were dealt. However, while they hold her sympathies she knows just what possessed mages can do, the harm they can cause. So, no amount of sympathy or empathetic attitude will keep her from doing her job and either killing a possessed mage or capturing those who are, for the time being, still human.
`
Brief History:
WIP
`
Personality:
Charismatic and kind, Yona enjoys being in the company of others. Conversations are her forte and she's not shy about interjecting herself into one. When it comes to making friends or building good relationships with travel companions she is relatively skilled and able to do so. It's something that she prides herself in. Helping others is something that comes rather naturally to her, regardless of whether or not she gets something in return. To be able to assist someone in need, Yona feels, is one of the greatest feelings in the world, and as such, she won't hesitate to do so.
`
While her rather gentle and friendly nature is what many know her for when it comes to working she almost becomes someone else entirely. Tenacious and determined she follows orders to a t and never backs down from a challenge. Once she has started something she rarely gives up or stips until she has successfully mastered it, or at the very least improved whatever she's doing. Her quick wit and overly observant nature have helped her out of several sticky situations. When in a new area or around new people she has a tendency to watch and observe their behavior and familiarize herself as quickly as possible with how they react and respond to certain situations and topics.
`
Faced with an enemy or a possessed mage she quickly becomes lethal. Without a second of hesitation or thought of remorse or pity for her target, she'll quickly and somewhat effortlessly bring them down. Her lethality and dangerous air aren't solely reserved for enemies or targets of the Templar so it's wise not to get on her bad side. She is patient and while it takes a great deal to truly anger her, once her patience is out anyone and everything should watch out.
`
Friends and family are important to her, and while her job can at times be tedious she will always find time to hang out with those she cares for. She is overly loyal and protective of her family and friends, and won't hesitate to dish out due punishment to anyone or anything that should mess with them.
`
Appearance:
Standing at 5 feet 5 inches and weighing roughly around 120-123 pounds, Yona has a very feminine figure. An hourglass-shaped body with clear porcelain skin. Due to all the training, she went through to be a Templar she has some muscle but finds she is more agile and quick than she is overly strong. Her skin is relatively unblemished with no freckles, moles, or the like. However, she does have a few scars. One is just a few inches above her navel and travels down and across her abdomen to her left hip. Another is n her right upper bicep, a few short centimeters from being directly at the top of her shoulder. The last scar that she has is just under her left collarbone and is only a few inches in length.
'
Her oval-shaped face is surrounded by bright red hair that falls down Yona's back and across her shoulders in waves. Her eyes are a bright oceanic blue, and if one looks closely there are flecks of gold and green scattered about. There is a thick grey-hued ring surrounding her iris. She has a relatively delicate nose and her lips, though somewhat on the thinner side, her bottom lip being a little fuller than her upper lip, are a natural pink color.
`
Other:
WIP

Edited at November 27, 2022 02:26 AM by Outlander
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 23, 2022 05:48 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Reserve for my characters.
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 23, 2022 07:44 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Everyone finished is accepted, and you all are reserved. Thank you guys for joining, I really appreciate it! ❤️
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 23, 2022 07:48 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

“You know, no human being should be allowed to gorge themselves on chocolate. It’s so unhealthy.”

*continues to gorge himself on chocolate*

Name: Ambrose Kip

Referred to as: Kip

Sexuality: Hetero

Crush: TBD

Love Interest: TBD

Spouse: None

Family: Open

Biological Father: Ambrose Daws

Step-Father: Joseph Spoonsman

Mother: Sarah Kip Spoonsman

Half-Sister: Rosy Spoonsman

His biological father is dead. His step-father is a tinker. Mother does odd jobs. He has a sister and no other siblings.

Rank Desired: He’s pleased to be in the place he’s at. He likes the outdoors.

Weapon of Choice:

He’s an archer through and through, killing at a distance proves more effective to him personally. Because of this more convenient survival skill, he’s often the one who hunts game for the group, given that most specialize in blades instead. He uses a recurve (#80) as opposed to a longbow because it’s easier to travel with. The limbs are less cumbersome, too. However, because hand-to-hand combat exists, he does carry two saxe knives with him as well. They are balanced blades so that they’ll aim true if he must throw them. And of course, he was trained to be flexible and be able to use anything as a weapon.

Thoughts on Mages:

He’s passive about them. Yeah, it’s admirable that they have the gusto and determination to try to escape them, but they’re going to get caught in the end. Usually. He appreciates this rebelliousness, though, because without it he would be left jobless and probably stationed somewhere stuffy. They’re his purpose, and he hopes that some will always be running.

Brief History:

He’s named after his biological father, a man who first appeared sweeter than honey and later exposed his cruel and callous side. His poor wife didn’t know about the latter until after Kip’s birth. On the same day, he’d be the charming guest and the abusive husband. Luckily this man mysteriously died while Kip was still young and he doesn’t remember much about him. His mother says that he had a heart attack; the neighbors whisper poison. However, such rumor did not keep his mother single for long and a few months later she remarried.

Kip’s new family wasn’t wealthy and his parents had to work odd jobs to keep food consistently on the table. They had to work harder when his sister was born a few years after himself. From there, it was determined that he would have to start working at an early age. In fact, by the time he could walk and carry things confidently, he was helping his step-father who often worked in a shed as the town’s tinker. Absolutely awful. He always knew that templars existed, but one day they brought a mage through his village. The way they controlled the savage brute and their skill when the demon became unleashed captivated him. That’s what he wanted to do. So he did.

Personality:

Stubborn | Prideful | Cheeky | Pokes Fun | Bleak View on Mages | Loyal | Teamplayer | Not Naturally a Leader | Condescending | Can be a Hypocrite | Dangerously Touchy on Certain Subjects |

If you aren’t doing something his way, you’re doing it the wrong way. He’s a stiff believer that his way is the only way and you have to physically prove to him that yours is also correct. He knows that this can get on others’ nerves and will often pretend to believe in something completely ridiculous just to drive someone crazy. It’s quite fun, actually, and he recommends it to all the strangers he meets. Never his friends, just in case they would take him up on it and return the favor. A few of them have done it back, but most just laugh it off or grind their teeth. He means it in a good-natured way, but he forgets that it doesn’t always appear that way. Once his poking fun distanced a relationship and the two of them hadn’t been the same ever again. He was too prideful to apologize, after all, it was just a joke. Get over it already. No? Okay, stiff-head.

He can be too prideful in other ways, and he won’t do anything that he considers beneath him. For example, he doesn’t believe in fortunetellers and would never step into one of their shops and get his palm read. It’s not worth his time. He also considers small, simple jobs below him as well. Never a farmhand unless it’s for templar duty. Of course, he’d do anything for work and to keep on working. He loves his job but would hate to be among mages for so long as circle templars do. If assigned, he would (grudgingly) accept that post, but only because he could never turn back to normal citizen life. In fact, citizen life itself is beneath him. What would he do if he lost it? Probably drink himself away. He doesn’t plan on retirement; just going to go down on duty.

He’s a loyal teammate and easily pack bonds. He’s a big believer that teamwork is the best way to get things done. Especially once you’ve gotten to know each individual and their abilities/experiences well enough. Something he can’t stand is when people don’t contribute anything, or when they’re useless. He’s only had these type of people during board games and group assignments. He’s okay to be off on his own, but is more alert and jumpy. One of his greatest fears is to have to face a demonic mage on his onesome. He’s not a leader but can think for himself and can temporarily play leader. However, it’s not natural for him to tell people what to do. Since his line of work is so dangerous, a command could lead to lost lives which is something he can’t have his conscience bear. He can’t stand guilt, especially when there’s no cure for it.

He can be condescending and will talk down to you as if you are a complete idiot. He’s an idiot who doesn’t know how to correct someone without having that tone in his voice. He also believes that your body is your temple, so you should feed it healthily to keep it running (see quote). Of course, he only ever says this whenever he eats something unhealthy…which is fairly often. He doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he does this from the group, it’s just one of his quirks. He does get picked on a little for it though. However, he usually always can take it.

He can be very touchy on certain subjects and will fight you if you press on them too much. One is the fact of his name. No one calls him Ambrose. Not. A. Soul. Ambrose was the name of a wretched man (aka biological father) who was manipulative and evil. Not him, not ever him. So instead, he goes by his last name, or rather, his mother’s maiden name. He’s a bit of a mama’s boy and so you don’t insult that woman unless he can insult yours back and it’s all in the spirit of good jest. He will physically fight you on some things, but it really depends on what it’s about and how drunk he is. One time he fought about whether chicken meat was better than hog because he had a little too much. Another thing you shouldn’t spit about is his archery equipment. It’s not a child’s toy, it’s not a coward’s weapon, and it’s not a tool to be taken lightly. It deserves to be treated with respect, just like any blade.

Appearance:

He used to think that scarred faces were cool, and secretly hoped to get one. However, this idea was crushed by a mentor who branded into his brain that a cut face just meant that the person was bad at dodging. Not a tough, macho thing that you want. So, this is now his point of view, and he was absolutely mortified when he received his first facial scar…from just a training routine. It’s still there, a white streak across the right side of his brow.

His hair is like coffee beans, being only a dark brown and not a true black. He tries to keep it clean and washed, but unfortunately, the woods and wilderness do not provide showers and soap. Often his thick locks are oily and sometimes it gets to a point where you could almost milk it and use it to fry eggs. When it gets like this, it has a sick, wavy look to it. He wears it in a ponytail, but will usually put it up in a bun when it’s getting long. He likes to keep it at shoulder length, but occasionally its growth escapes him and his knives. It just needs to be kept out of his eyes so that he can have a clear shot at his target.

His skin is olive and tan from being outdoors so often. However, it’s a farmer’s tan and under his usual, loose, short-sleeved shirts, he looks like a pasty snowflake in comparison. Does this stop him from swimming shirtless? No, of course not. In fact, he’s proud of his tan as it proves that he’s an outdoorsman who works and isn’t worried about fashion. Underneath his clothes, he has a few scars. There are a few slashes along his left side, and also a burn scar on his left arm from his first encounter with a demonic mage. On his right hip is a small puncture scar from when he was trying to sheath his blades blindfolded, with his hands bound, and using his mouth (it was a dumb dare). His legs have their own scars, but most are of the briars that scrape the skin beneath his pants. They’ll fade away in time.

“Since we aren’t doing emotional scars, my favorite one is my belly button.”

His eyes are deep inky pools that hide each pupil in their watery depths. Often they’re full of mirth and their monolid shapes turn into crescents. He wants to have laughing creases when he’s older because they are testaments that you’ve lived and enjoyed life. His lips are thin, with the lower one slightly larger. Above both and under his flattish, squat nose are the beginnings of a mustache that he hopes to grow. So far it’s only a few hairs, but there’s hope! His face is lightly freckled by chocolate sprinkles. Most of the marks on his face are just them, but a few are acne scars. They are on his cheeks, close to his hairline. They are visible, but not distracting on his oval face.

His body is ecto-meso and is muscular in his back from pulling an eighty-pound bow for years. He’s lean and fit, ready for work. His hands and feet are large, which some might find surprising for a shorter man of 5’ 9”. He weighs 161 pounds, mostly from muscle as he has little fat. He usually wears a short-sleeved shirt that’s either gray or brown. The cloth is cotton as it is a durable, breathable, and comfortable material. His pants are made of the same fabric and color and are long and loose, but not baggy. He’s not one for dressing up fancily but will if called to. He always wears closed-toed shoes, as they are practical in the wild. He wants a pair of steel-toed boots for his birthday. For now, though, he wears normal, brown leather boots with a heel so that he can ride a horse comfortably if necessary. He does have a pair of ankle boots packed away in a satchel, but they’re only there in case his taller pair wear a hole or goes missing.

Other:

His favorite color is red, but it’s too much of a shocking color to wear on an everyday basis in his line of work.

Edited at November 28, 2022 11:19 PM by Argos
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 24, 2022 12:24 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award

Qian Meng
`
Alias:
Muzan
`
`
`
Sexuality:
Bisexual, Monogamous
`
Crush:
None at the moment (Open). Avoiding such fickle and foolish feelings is the safest route to go to ensure his safety. No one can be trusted with what little remains of his shattered and well-guarded heart.
`
Love Interest:
None at the moment (Open). Love is a complex and dangerous emotion that upon first rearing its head has Qian Meng on his toes and prepared to run.
`
Spouse:
None.
`
Family:
He has no living family or relatives that he's aware of.
`
Apostate Mage
`
Rank Desired:
Rank? As long as he has the power and strength to protect what is important to him, rank doesn't matter.
`
Elemental:
Air/Wind
`
Thoughts on Templars:
Qian Meng's thoughts on the Templars aren't entirely positive but it's not all negative either. He of course understands that they are necessary to protect those without power from mages. Recognizes that they are essential in disposing of mages who have succumbed to the demons that lurk in the recesses of their minds. He also knows that they won't hesitate to try and capture and imprison him should they know who and what he is. "As long as they leave me alone, we won't have a problem."
`
Brief History:
Qian Meng's life has been anything but easy. The day of his birth was his greatest regret. He'd been the second born, arriving several hours after his twin brother. His arrival had been a complicated one, strenuous and agonizing for his mother. She hadn't lasted long after his delivery, quickly falling into a deep sleep, the kind from which one never wakes. Both Qian Meng's father and brother held her death against him. Punished and treated him as if he had meditated and planned on killing the woman who'd given him life. As if he'd intentionally killed the only person the entirety of this world he was certain would have, and had for the short time they knew one another, loved him.
`
Growing up his father refused to look at him, to even acknowledge his existence. All of his love and fatherly affection was saved for the firstborn, the son who hadn't killed his mother, the one who had inherited her bright blue eyes and light brown hair. The only time he ever looked at Qian Meng was when he needed to vent, release his anger, or dish out an unjust punishment. It was only during those times that Qian Meng held his father's undivided attention.
`
Being born into a humble and lowly family of farmers gave him some reprieve from his father and brother. He woke early and went to bed well after dark. He would work hard, tending to the fields or animals. If a trip into town was needed he'd gladly do it, regardless of the time or the weather. Anything to get away from the hell that was home and the brokenness that was his family. Anything to remain as far from his brother's thoughts and gaze as possible.
`
No amount of avoidance would grant him an eternal reprieve from either of them, however. And one warm summer day when he'd heeded his father's summons he was greeted with the kind of treatment he had come to expect whenever his father called for him. Firm and painful hands accompanied by sharp words here handed unsparingly to him with little regard for the pain or injury inflicted. This time though, things would forever be changed. For it wasn't just his blood that was shed that day but that of his father and brother.
`
He'd been fourteen when he learned that he was a mage. A young boy still when he'd taken the lives of his remaining family using a power he hadn't known he had. A child when he started running.
`
Personality:
Growing up the way he had Qian Meng was not one to socialize or enjoy the attention of others. Solitude brought with it a sense of security and safety that he otherwise didn't feel. People were dangerous, and relationships could very easily destroy him. To let someone in meant to open one's self to the possibility of being hurt, and that was a risk not worth taking. So, he distanced himself from people, only interacting with a select few for supplies and jobs necessary for his survival. Even then he spoke little and his mannerisms were curt and sharp.
`
Kindness was a weakness, and in a world that only seemed to support those who were strong, it was safest to abstain from showing such consideration for anyone and anything. The only exceptions were animals. He'd always had a fondness for them, had always cared for and looked out for them. They were the only creatures he'd ever come across who hadn't shown him hatred, nor had they ever mistreated him.
`
People. Humans. Society. All fickle and judgmental things. All more than capable and willing to throw someone away if there were of no use. All ready and able to betray and abandon someone who might have once been called family, or friend. He didn't trust them, hadn't while growing up, and with more first-hand experience of just how cruel man could be, didn't trust them now. It was one of the main reasons he traveled alone, and why he's overly cautious and suspicious when anyone does or offers him something out of kindness.
`
Justice and honesty are virtues that Qian Meng holds to high standards. In almost everything he says, he is honest, at least to a point. He's exceptionally talented at telling only bits and pieces or half-truths in answer to whatever question he's given or story he's telling. Of course, that's only if anyone can manage to get him to say more than his typical short and blunt responses. He can be incredibly unforgiving to those who he believes have betrayed him or if he perceives someone to be wicked or ruthless. Anything that's done to him or those he cares for he won't forget or forgive, nor will he hesitate to pay it back tenfold.
`
Underneath the cold, calculating, and ruthless air about him, Qian Meng can be a rather warm and friendly person to anyone who manages to successfully break through the tall and seemingly impenetrable walls he's put up. To anyone that he considers a friend, he is loyal to a fault, willing and ready to put himself in harm's way without so much as a second thought if it means protecting them.
`
Appearance:
Despite his icy, dark, and relatively threatening personality, Qian Meng's features are elegant, refined, and soft. He has a rather athletic build with relatively defined muscles thanks to the long days he spends working, traveling, and practicing with his sword. Of average height and weight, he stands at exactly six feet and weighs little more than 162 pounds. His skin is handsome ivory with neutral undertones. Thick, long raven black locks shape his seemingly ethereal face. An oval shape with a refined jawline holds a sharp and cold set of dark grey hues. His almond-shaped eyes hold a few lush lashes that aren't overly long or short. As with everything else he has a rather elegantly shaped nose with full lips that hold a natural light pink color. He has sharp and refined eyebrows that are the same dark black as his hair.
`
Though his hair falls just past his shoulder blades, Qian Meng will usually have it styled so that the locks of hair shaping one side of his face are sectioned into three parts and then braided back. The other locks that frame his face are pulled back as well though forgoing the braids. The rest of his hair is usually left down with this particular style.
`
Qian Meng's body has several scars, nearly all of which were obtained from his father's beatings. His back tells the story of his childhood seeing as it holds a majority of the scars. There are a few that he's received as punishment for trusting someone and serve as a constant reminder of why it's safest to be alone and unfeeling. All of his scars are hidden beneath his black tunic and cloak that he wears. He often wears equally dark breaches and boots.
`
Other:
"Bittersweet? Life is full of such complex emotions. People die, forget you, and perhaps they are better off for it."
"It is not lies that cut, but the sharpness of the truth."
"When you take a stand that makes you the hero to one party, you also become the villain to another."

Edited at November 25, 2022 12:25 AM by Outlander
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 26, 2022 07:52 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Everyone's accepted and looking great, I'll update the front page when I'm not so lazy. :')
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 27, 2022 03:21 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Frederick Rasichen

Alias [if applicable]:

Frederick

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Crush:

None

Love Interest:

None

Spouse:

None

Family:

None that he remembers

First Enchanter

Rank Desired:

It has been achieved.

Elemental:

Earth-mainly plants

Thoughts on Templars:

Frederick was brought to the Circle as a young child and the templars are all he has ever known as a constant. He believes that the could be more lenient with certain things towards the mages but Frederick has seen when mages have let a demon take over and wishes he could protect all of the mages under him from ever worrying about that danger. He is thankful for the templars for their protection from many of those that are outside of the Circle that do not understand what is going on within the walls.

Brief History:

Frederick was brought to the Circle when he was only 7 years old due to showing that he had been touched by magic. His parents were both untouched and feared for their child to be labeled an apostate if they tried to raise him on their own. They lived in a village not far from Stokhaven and they had seen many templars with what they had heard to be mages traveling along the road. It was on Frederick's 7th birthday when his family traveled to the Circle and his parents bid him farewell before knocking on the large door and then leaving (abandoning) their only child upon the steps. Frederick remembers very little of his parents and calls the templars and other mages his family.

Personality:

Frederick is a quiet man. Though in his younger years he had voiced his opinion about being locked away and treated as an animal, though that changed after his first experience with a demon. Frederick cares for the safety of all of the mages within the circle and works with the Knight Commander to ensure that the mages feel heard and understood.

The High Enchanter prefers to not speak about his experiences as a young mage if only as a warning to those that wish to fight against the rules that have been set in place to keep everyone safe. Frederick takes more care when working with the younger children within the Circle, taking on a more grandfatherly or fatherly figure as many do not remember their previous family.

Of course he isn't oblivious to the murmurs that happen among the mages or the feelings of one's heart. When he was younger, he too had pined for the love of a fellow mage, but after her death, he vowed to never allow his heart to belong to another or fall to the foolish pinings.

Appearance:

credit to modagit on picrew.me also in picture.

WIP

Other [if applicable]: Working on the Enchanter and Templar.

Edited at November 27, 2022 03:35 PM by FrostyK
Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 27, 2022 03:44 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Huge WIP

Name:

Aurora Levallen

Alias [if applicable]:

Aurora

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Crush:

Open

Love Interest:

Open

Spouse:

None yet

Family:

Dalish (Elven) Mother and Human Father that she doesn't know if they are alive or dead.

Enchanter

Rank Desired:

To be Free

Elemental:

Lightning

Thoughts on Templars:

Brief History:

Personality:

Appearance:

Credits to Baydews on picrew.

Other [if applicable]:

Forged in Fire || Fantasy || [Invite Only]November 28, 2022 09:24 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love everyone's characters! I'm editing the ranks and should have a roleplay post started shortly. I'm more than likely going to be away for a few days dealing with wisdom teeth removal stuff. If anyone hasn't seen yet, there's a link to the discussion thread and roleplay thread now on the first page! :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us