Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 3, 2022 01:16 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ohhh yes! They return *^*
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 3, 2022 06:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooh, lookie what I found :D

Reserve spots for Raven and Shadow :)

Hmm...I'll get those two done before we see about the vampire >:3
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 3, 2022 08:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's good to see you here! >:D
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 09:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Raven Samara
Nickname(s):
Rav
Name Meaning:
Raven Guardian
Beta Female
Personality:
Unique ~ Wary ~ Determined ~ Intelligent

Raven is quite unique. She can be totally serious one moment before being sarcastic funny the next. She takes her job quite seriously but she always has time for fun and games when it comes to her friends. Or as she calls them, annoying people. She takes her job seriously around the alphas but when times call for it, she will drop her rank slightly and let loose a bit to relieve the tension in the room.

This collides with her sarcastic replies. Let's just put this out there: She does not like arrogant people. She can handle sarcastic, immature, and chaotic. What she can't handle is people who think their better than the alpha and act like it. Watch your words when she gets wary, she will protect her pack and will risk her life for them. Her wariness towards new things can be both a good thing and a downside. She is untrusting to anyone outside her pack and accepting to those in her pack, and even then, its narrowed to a select few.

Rav is intelligent but sly. When she's in a joking or playful mood, you better watch your step. As sly as a fox sometimes, she makes use of the environment around her whether she's a wolf or a human. Her traps will usually include honey and feathers. You can picture what that will entail ;3

Despite this persona that she gives out, her heart is wrapped in a frozen cube. She lets no one too close even as she loves the pack as they are her family. If asked about her family, she will not be the girl you know. Instead, you will find yourself facing a cold emotionless female. She does not speak of her past and it is a dangerous line to step over. This cold side of her, you will find that it is nearly impossible to get through to her. She will disappear into the woods for a while before coming back, her normal self when that happens.

Appearance:
Raven stands at roughly 5"6 feet tall, weighing around 130lbs. She holds herself with pride and her walk is swaggering when she feels like it. As she rarely gets drunk, her eyes are always alert and occasionally playful. She has long black hair, coming down slightly beneath her shoulders. It's wavy but not yet curly or straight no matter how much she tries to straighten it. She has tannish white skin and piercing emerald eyes.

Raven usually wears black jeans, a t-shirt and a navy blue hoodie. She has silver studs in her ears, not a big fan of earrings. A pendant necklace hangs around her neck. Tucked underneath her hoodie most of the time, rare times will you see the eagle charm on it. With it is a small ring. On her wrist, she wears a titanium black bracelet. One ring in the center is red with a silver on both sides of it. The rest is black.

Raven only has one scar. This is hidden, right underneath her collarbone to the middle of her chest. This looks like its light but it is deep enough that it never healed completely. Raven is thin, but agile. Her light weight and height makes it easier to move and dodge in a fight as well as annoy her opponent to no end.

Her wolf form looks like this:

Friend(s):
PM me!
Sexuality:
Straight
Annoying packmates
Reading
Dislikes:
Arrogant people
Seeing her packmates or alpha hurt
Crowds
Other:
Feel free to PM me if you want to be a friend of hers! Crushes beware <3

Edited at October 4, 2022 09:28 AM by Fangsoffire
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 09:33 AM

Rushie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ooo, this looks super cool! If I do get an OC up, it'll probably be my girl, Evelyn, on my page. Hmm...
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 09:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Shadow Dresden
Loner
Rank within:
N/A
Personality:
Cold ~ Independent ~ Troublemaker ~ Stubborn

Everyone has been there sometime in their life. As stubborn as a mule. Story of his life pretty much. Shadow doesn't ask for help nor will he ever admit when he is injured and in need of help. He is quite stubborn and hard-headed. He won't ask for help, directions, or even if he knows something is wrong. Never one to follow other werewolves, Shadow can be quite a handful.

Coincidentally, this coincides with his independence and coldness. Shadow stays away from crowd unless he is looking for trouble. Which can be quite often if he feels like it. When he is in the mood for fighting, his patience is on a short leash. As is his sarcastic remarks. He is always on edge but usually enjoys himself when it comes to fighting. He has yet to get into a fight with another werewolf(unless someone would like to PM me ;3) but would try if it was necessary.

Shadow is downright cold. He hates everyone he sees and doesn't care about anyone else but himself. This might change if he finds a young werewolf in need of help but this applies to all adult werwolves and humans. This might change slightly through the RP~
Appearance:
Shadow, like his name, his dressed in all black. He usually wears black or dark navy blue jeans. A black t-shirt with a black hoodie is his normal go-to when he wants to fight. A dark grey jacket is used on regular occasions. Black sneakers are always on his feet. A single silver stud is in his left ear. He stands at 6"3 feet tall, weighing roughly 150lbs. His eyes are heterochromia, his left eye emerald green and his right eye a sapphire blue.

When he is out and about, he will have a half mask on. Obsidian black, it covers the right side of his face. His right eye is covered just enough to conceal the color but let him see. Will usually hide his half smirk unless he is all out grinning. He carries a bow and a quiver of arrows whenever he goes out hunting, his bow long and eloquently made, in the shape of an eagle.

Shadow has a few scars, curtesy of fights from the past. One runs from the back of his neck down to his left shoulder. He has a flurry of scars on his right wrist, all light enough to not do any damage but deep enough to stay. His last scar is his deepest scar. From his right shoulder, it travels down to his lower back. This one is rarely seen.

Wolf Form -->

Relationship status:
N/A
Sexuality:
Straight
Running
Fighting
Dislikes:
People who talk about peace
Swimming
Not understanding something
Other:
N/A

Edited at November 26, 2022 02:22 PM by Fangsoffire
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 09:44 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fangsoffire,
They're both accepted! <33

Rushie,
If you do get an OC up, I look forward to seeing them! :0
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 09:50 AM

Rushie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tynahi,
I have a character in mind if you'd be willing to help me a lil bit with the brainstorming! c:
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 10:01 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rushie,
I can definitely try to help out with the brainstorming!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 4, 2022 02:55 PM

Rushie

Darkseeker

Give Award

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
Name: Evelyn Foínix (Pronounced as Phoenix) Rose

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
☽ Werewolf ☽ Loner ☽ Ally to the Ravik Pack ☽
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Personality:

Battleworn, quiet, and elusive. These three words describe Evelyn's presence among the people in this small town. No one knows much about this supposed stranger, despite the fact she had moved there about seven years ago with a questionable amount of money in hand, a desire for a large piece of land, and materials to make a home of her own. Some say she speaks in sighs, grunts, or sneers. Others say her eyes could catch a tree on fire with her heated glare if you irritate her in some way. In many ways, Evelyn moves more like a shadow along the town instead of a civilian within. Of course, she'll dabble at the bars and frequent hunting shops, butchers, etc. when selling what meat, fur, or trinkets she obtains from the woods surrounding her cabin. To many, she is simply the person who sells whatever she finds, valuable or not.

But beneath Evelyn's elusive nature is a witty tongue, sarcastic humor, and a hilarious obliviousness to social cues. If she had friends, she would be the epitome of tough love - a firm believer in letting someone else figure out their mistakes, but willing to lend a helping hand if you're struggling to get the point. While she doesn't say much, Evelyn wouldn't mind giving brutal advice or honest opinions if the person asked for it. Small talk is something that bores her, so if she talks, it is for something worthwhile to her. Evelyn finds more enjoyment in learning complex truths about a person and deciphering what certain things mean to them.

And beneath all of that? Evelyn, within her core, is a solitary wolf who turned into a loner, not because she wanted to, but because she had to survive. The only pack she ever knew was ruthless in tactic, merciless, and closed-minded to anyone who had a perceived weakness. Out of fear and trauma, Evelyn never wishes to join another pack again. For years, she has been carrying that weight. One can only wonder how much longer it'll weigh on her shoulders before eventually, drowning. Who knows? Perhaps one day, she'll face those monsters in her mind head-on and heal the wounds her past made.

Appearance:

Evelyn is a tall, fit woman with a muscled and scarred physique, standing at an astounding 6'0". She towers over most women, and even some men, and can be seen as intimidating or intense. To some, she appears terrifying, to others, she seems to appear angry all the time. Evelyn has a dark bronze-colored tan that appears almost clear, with the exception of freckles on her shoulders and nose, all barely visible. She has smaller wrists and ankles, giving the appearance that her hands or feet may be dainty, but really, this helps her with running and climbing more swiftly since there is less bone. Her collarbone and hips are defined as well, showing where they are when revealed. All along Evelyn's body are long, pale scars that stretch along the front and back of her torso, scattered across her left thigh, upper arms, and three claw marks along the bridge of her nose (starting from her right eye to under her left eye), along with a scar above her right eyebrow horizontally. Her scars can mostly be covered up, except the ones on her face.

Evelyn has sharp features with almost hollow-looking cheeks and high cheekbones, giving her a very sculpted appearance. She has a more diamond-shaped face, somewhat wide with noticeable shadows where the dip on her cheeks are. She has thicker, more arched eyebrows that give her a permanent stoic look, making her appear serious or annoyed most of the time. Paired with that, she has hooded amber eyes with thick black lashes. Her eyes resemble the sunset right when the sun is halfway down the sky, the oranges and reds mixed together in one cacophony of color in her irises. Evelyn has long ebony black hair that goes down to her waist but is usually put up in a bun. Her lips have a noticeable Cupid’s bow and appear in an archer's bow shape with the bottom lip more rounded. Her lips would be in a pout and may be considered attractive if they weren't in a scowl or frown most of the time. Evelyn has a straight normal-sized nose, it doesn't tip upwards near the end, doesn't bend in the middle, it's a straight nose that is a little thinner. She also has a strong jawline, like most of her features, this asset is defined and seems to be sharp. Overall, she is attractive, but not many see it under the cold glare she usually gives or a disgusted scowl.

Her clothing attire is very simple, neutral in color, and considered "masculine." To Evelyn, dressing up nicely isn't necessary to live the life she wants. She'll wear various shades of tan, gray, and even black, but she won't wear white - dirt and grime show up too easily. Stained denim jeans, combat boots, and a v-neck t-shirt are enough to get her through the day, maybe throw in an old jacket. But if she truly wanted to dress up, she'd just wear some of her less-stained clothing. As long as her clothes don't smell bad, Evelyn doesn't worry too much (Not to say she doesn't take care of her hygiene, she definitely does).

Relationship status: Single (Not in the mood to mingle)
Sexuality: Demisexual

Wolf Form:

As a wolf, Evelyn is nothing short of fierce. Evelyn learned quickly that looks had nothing to do with survival, so every day, she would work harder to provide for and protect herself. Now, being on her own for a couple of years, Evelyn has grown to be a massive 55-inch-tall female, weighing around 180-190 pounds of pure muscle and thick fur. Under her fur, Evelyn has several old (and new) scars from fighting off dangerous predators who perhaps have tried stealing prey during her hunting, or perhaps running into another packs territory and came head to head with some enemy wolves. They're most visible along her legs and face due to less fur on those areas, along with some knicks on the sides of her ears. Evelyn has three thin scars running along the base of her muzzle to almost the tip of her nose, another one above her right eye, and various healed wounds along her torso and legs.

Coloration-wise, Evelyn looks to be pitch black at first glance, but in the sun? She appears to have very dark brown fur, almost black with reddish-brown streak markings along her back and neck fluff area, blending between auburn and bronze that are more obvious in the sunlight. Half of her legs, face, and ears appear the darkest, while her tail fades to an almost fiery auburn red. Again, she normally appears dark in color, but the red tones come out in the sunlight. Evelyn does have a rather appealing coat color, but this does not mean she uses any of her looks in survival. Along with a muscular physique and dark fur, she also has striking amber eyes, leaning into orange almost.

Favorite Food: Hearty, more southern comfort foods, but more than likely homemade chicken and dumplings

Favorite Beverage: Coffee in any way, preferably more bitter than sweet

Favorite Scent: Cinnamon

Favorite Colour: Black

Favorite Season: Autumn

Favorite Places: The bar, marketplace, the forest, her cabin

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Edited at October 5, 2022 09:56 AM by Rushie

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us