Wolf Play : A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)September 22, 2022 05:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawnforest, please re-read the rules (And the ranks)
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)September 22, 2022 05:23 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fixed it (I think)
saratank said:
Dawnforest, please re-read the rules (And the ranks)

A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)September 26, 2022 01:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Embry.
Rank Wanted: He's fine with hunting.
Crush: N/A.
Mate: Deceased.
Pups: Deceased.
Looks: Embry has a sooty black base coat with a white chest and some copper tones blended around the edges of the stark white marks to subtle them. He has silvery brow points and some copper strands around his bottom eyelids that contrast the pure blue of his irises. He has ghostly ice blue eyes and some scars marring his mouth that have left some deep indents in the skin. He's large and burly with a long and shaggy coat, but has a natural sincerity that lessens the harshness of his features.
Other: Elder brother to Kala.
Rank Wanted: Healer(?).
Crush: N/A.
Mate: N/A.
Pups: N/A.
Looks: Kala is copper colored with a white chest and underbelly and some black spotting around her face and down her back like a cloak. She's almost calico-like, but very blended and the colors are quite muted. Her fur is dense but short in length everywhere but her neck, which is quite thick of straight strands of long and puffy fur. She has one brown and one blue eye, with liver-toned lids and lips. She's a little more stout than the average female and has a blunt and sharp look on her face the majority of the time, but she really is sweet to those around her that she feels are trustworthy.
Other: Sister to Embry, though not litter mates. She was lucky enough to find him in his late juvenile years.

Edited at September 26, 2022 02:22 PM by Jax
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)September 26, 2022 01:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please re-read the rules. Also, the name Amara is already taken (As it will be a pup to Luna eventually and is already in the ranks)
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)September 26, 2022 02:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

saratank said:
Please re-read the rules. Also, the name Amara is already taken (As it will be a pup to Luna eventually and is already in the ranks)
Edited, sorry!!
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)September 26, 2022 03:24 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Brute
Desired Rank: Beta
Crush: TBD
Mate:TBD
Pups: TBD
Looks: Has a muscular build, stands at about 3ft 2in at the shoulder. He has a coyote type coat with blazing golden eyes. His coat also has ashy type marks along his back.
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 3, 2022 08:44 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Name- Stolace
Age-4
Gender- Male
Rank- Loner
Rank wanted- Lead fighter
Crush- Not yet
Mate- Not yet
Pups- Not yet
Look- He's a reverse brindle making him primarily a dark black with streaks of sand, chocolate, and ocre browns. The very tip of his tail is a very light brown almost cream along with his paws. His eyes are a striking yellow.
--------
Name- Lilith
Age- 3
Gender- Female
Rank- Hunter
Rank wanted- Healer
Crush- Not yet
Mate- Not yet
Pups- Not yet
Look- she is very leanly built with muscle that isn't for show but is for function. She moves fast on her feat and lands powerful blows. She is taller in stature. He fur has a slight red tint when in the pure sun but other then that is pine tree brown. She is di-chromatic with one green and one brown eyes. She has a small scar on her left ear.
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 10, 2022 05:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
- Basic Information -
( of archaeic )
Name: Archaeic (Like the boost almost.)
Whereabouts (usual): Archaeic, can often be found sunbathing in a clearing further into the forest, or she may be found perched on a rock near the entrance to the pack.
- Important Information -
Crush/Mate: N/A (Most likely picked in the RP. )
Rank desired: Lead Hunter
Appearance: The she-wolf has an Ombre-style coat that is brown to light brown. Her fur is wavy and she has a hefty physique. She is really heavy, weighing over 257 pounds. She has markings like a newborn fawn on her lower abdomen. She has eyes that resemble emeralds. ( image: Archaeic )
-
- Basic Information -
(sonya)
Name: Sonya
Whereabouts: At the entrance, Sonya is reclining. Alternatively, you can discover her in the meadows where she is practising with her guru, Archaeic.
- Important Information -
Crush/Mate: N/A (picked)
Rank desired: Hunter
Appearence: Sonya has cream-colored fur that transitions into a dark brown colour that resembles the bark of an oak tree. She is tall and thin in shape. She has thin, straight fur. Heterochromia also affects Sonya. Her left eye is emerald green in colour. Her right eye is both sky blue and the colour of snow. (image: Sonya )

Edited at October 10, 2022 06:17 PM by Gemicore
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 11, 2022 07:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rank list has been updated, and the chat is open. Link is in the 1st post
We also need more Fighters, and we need Healers before we can begin

Edited at October 11, 2022 08:22 PM by saratank
A Hidden Fate (sign ups) (Open)October 12, 2022 07:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Flame
Appearance:
Her eyes are now glazed over due to blindness that came with her age.
Personality:
Flame is kind, gentle and caring to all. She can be a bit grumpy if woken from a nap though. She will fight even though she is old if need be. She has seen a lot, but mostly stayed in the reserve. She enjoys taking walks and half-swims. She also likes to tell stories so if you want to hear a story-be prepared to stay the whole time.
Family:
PM me
Mate:
Deceased
Children:
--> Moss - Female - 4
PM me (needs to at least have a brownish/red hue to the coat if a child, PM me for father details~)
Elder
Desired Rank:
Eh, Elder
Strengths:
She can be fiercely protective of pups
Swimming, knowing her surroundings
Scent and hearing
Weaknesses:
Blindness in eyes - can only see blobs at times
Can't walk for long periods of time
Her strength is like sugar - she can have spurts of energy and then feel exhausted
Sometimes falls asleep in the middle of talking.
Other:
PMed you ;3
~~

Name:
Lily
Fighter
Appearance:
Lily stands at the shorter side of the average wolf at 25 inches tall weighing 65-75lbs. She is a lean wolf, with small paws that let her dance around. By dance, that usually means dodging your attacks. Using agility, stamina and speed, she uses her paws and legs to her advantage not to mention her body. Her body is not made for strength, more like a skeleton with a bit of meat on her bones. Her eyes are hazel green.

Lily's fur is a reddish color with a faint hue of an obsidian somatic mutation throughout. A dappled pattern outlines this mutation, ending with the tip of her tail. Her green eyes seem to sparkle when outlined with black fur around them, but barely. Her front paws seem to be dipped in black paint as her back paws remain the red color.

Personality:
Lily is a no-playing-around female when on the job. She takes her place very seriously and although she doesn't like authority, she will always do what her alpha tell her to do. Betas, watch out, she has a sharp tongue that can hit the spot but keeps her out of trouble. She considers herself a sharp tool, and only a tool for the alphas to use to their advantage.

Lily is not only a fighter, but a survivor. With these instincts, it has kept her alive more times than she can count. By this time, she trusts her intincts as much as she trusts her alpha. However, if her intincts clash with her alpha's word, there is a problem. Depending on the problem, depends on which one she chooses. This doesn't happen often thankfully so she doesn't have to make that choice. With this instinct, it can be hard to figure out when she's playing around or being serious.

While she gets along with everyone in the pack, she stays away from most of them, staying to the outskirts of the pack. Lily is not very social, only sharp retorts on her tongue and a growling voice. Don't dare mention her size. She will tear you apart.
Crush:
If you dare ;3
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A

Edited at October 17, 2022 07:47 PM by Fangsoffire

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us