Wolf Play : The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 12, 2021 12:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name/Number Silver Hearts/282021
Character: Cino, Dragon
Position: Dragon 5
Character Description: Cino is a huge golden dragon with massive spikes and sharp needle like teeth. He has a very lithe build, being suited for ariel combat rather than on the ground. He has enormous wings and long legs so he can attack from above, but they are not suited for walking very well. His claws are wickedly curved to cause permanent damage if his prey ever gets away. Cino hates water, and earth. He can't swim or walk very well, but he can fly in any weather, using all winds to his advantage or making his own. He is often perceived as a cruel being, loving to play with his food. Cino has a soft spot for dragonets, but will nevertheless kill them, just much quicker than he usually would. Cino is very sarcastic, cruel, and intelligent, usually taking on opponents much bigger than him, and always winning. He hates water dragons because when he was a dragonet one killed his whole family in the night, only leaving him alive to not be hunted by all of the posin and metal dragons.
If Dragon, Elements: Cino is a posin, metal, wind, and fire dragon. His teeth are like snakes, and have posin for whatever unlucky being is trapped inside them. He is only considered a metal dragon because of his color. He uses fire to create updrafts to fly in, and his flying prowess and wind powers classify him as a wind dragon. Cino is weaker than a full fledged one element dragon, but he has many element and has trained each of them to become a huge, flying, murderous machine.
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 12, 2021 01:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aw lamee nevermind it's just dragons

Edited at December 12, 2021 02:58 PM by Finnick
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 12, 2021 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please choose an actual position

Finnick said:
Pack Name/Number: Finnick, #240539

Character: The Monarch (human given) // Amyntas (by birth)

Position: Monster - Nemean Lion

Character Description: A massive African lion, standing at 5'10 at the shoulder, tall enough to look a man in the eye, over 8 feet long from head to tail and weighing easily 2 tons of bone and muscle. His build is compact but powerful, and he can be very agile, quick and even stealthy when needed. He is a mature male, between 30-40 years old (Nemean lions can live up to 80 years), not quite past his prime of life. Armed with huge fangs, paws as wide as dinner plates and deadly, curved claws like eagles' talons. His body is lined with muscle, his coat is a flaxen golden brown, his mane fades from deep brown to black on his underbelly. His flanks are marked with scars from the claws of other lions, reminders of past battles. His eyes are amber-yellow in color, blazing with life. His fur and skin, though it appears normal, is extremely tough like armor, and nigh impossible for human weapons to break through. Even bullets ricochet off places like his shoulders or back, though they will knock him over with their force. The proud Nemean lion was built for survival.

Personality: At first he is cautious, reactive to all threats, independent, very tense and alert, and fighting fiercely to get back to his pride. He is fairly intelligent, despite not being able to understand all of what the humans say, and has been able to guess why he is here. He is very wary of the dragons and more than willing to take his claws and teeth to any who get too cocky.

Amyntas is a proud, dignified creature, wise and doesn't speak a lot usually. But when he does, others are sure to listen. He is quite wise, especially when it comes to diplomacy, and knows when to use words and when to use force. He is deeply loyal and adores his pride, and will do whatever it takes to get back home. He feels lost and alone without them by his side. He is also a spiritual creature, and believes in the afterlife/spiritual connections. He never kills a creature for food without showing gratitude first before eating. Despite his wild, untameable and battle-hardened, brutish look, he is a protective, wise, spiritual and experienced ruler, determined to get back home.

Likes/Dislikes
His family and home, being in control, everyone being safe, cubs, security, hunting, freedom, carefully planning for the future of his pride // Humans and their weapons, attackers of the pride, being torn from his family, the dragons (he is not sure about them, as he has never encountered them before), being controlled or overpowered, the cold.

Background: After a long life of fighting his way to the top, Amyntas was the head of his pride on an island off the coast of Greece. He ruled with a steely but fair and sustainable reign, the best the pride had seen in a long time, and treated his pride with their deserved respect. He was captured with great difficulty by the humans, who managed to get something around his neck to hold him in place and forced him to breathe in an anesthetic. After a long battle he was unconscious, to be sent off to an unknown future.

The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 12, 2021 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I copy pasted, I just made it look fancier XD
I added on little sections to make it a little more organized.
><[]><
》Pack Name/Number《
iArema - 280471
><
》Character《
>Name: Bamir
>Gender: Male
>Breed: Wyvern
><
》Position《
Dragon 2
><
》Character Description《
>Personality: Brave • Confident • Reckless • Smart-ass • Excitable • Unfocused • Distractable • Born For Battle • Wild
>Likes: Water • Sunbathing • Freedom • Exploration • Flying • Winning
>Dislikes: Loud Sounds • Storms • Humans • Being Used For Battle • Losing
-
>Appearance: Blue and Grey/Black scales • Bat Wings • Blue Skin • Blue Eyes • Skinny • Spiked, Ears to tail tip
>Measurements: Wingspan is 20 Feet Long and 7 Feet Wide • Tail Is 5 Feet Long • Muzzle Tip to Tail Tip is 20 Feet • Height is 8 feet • Weighs 2.2 Tons (2200 Lbs)
-
>Skills: Flight • Agility • Light-weight • Intelligence • Battle Performance • Stealth
><
》If Dragon, Elements《
>Water: Water Spitting • Breathes Underwater - Heat Weakens This Element
>Air: Better Flight Control • Air Manipulation - Storms Weaken This Element
><[]><
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 13, 2021 03:30 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Could I reserve Dragon 4?
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 13, 2021 03:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yup! But if someone wants to take it they can-

Wild Mountain Pack said:
Could I reserve Dragon 4?

The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 13, 2021 03:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
When is the rp going to start and where will it be?
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 13, 2021 05:19 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
I took dragon 2 Xhayo :)
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 13, 2021 06:33 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name: Night Shade Pack
Number: 279617
Character: Astra
Position: Dragon 2
Character Description: Fierce ll Loyal ll Protective ll Caring ll Sometimes Kind ll Adventurous ll Can fly into wild rages when angry ll Skilled in battle ll Talented Flyer and Fighter ll Has a dark past ll Wants to feel loved
Elements: Air and Ice
The Fighting Cage || Sign-Ups Closed (dont lock)December 13, 2021 06:33 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us