Wolf Play : Flee through the night | Survival rp
Chatbox
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest
 distant-lands
10:38:37 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Narran Park
10:36:57 Sting
Yeet him. Low Weight & Vitals
 Forest Dwelling
10:36:16 Floor
Do I keep? He's kinda pretty...
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11    12 

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 11:44 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure! If a spot ever opens up, it'll go straight to you. I'll PM you if that happens.

Star Tha AOD said:
ok, can i keep this oc in reserve then?

Crazydayz said:
Star
Sorry, all the roles have been taken. Your reservation expired a few days ago. I'll contact you if any spaces ever open up.

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 11:51 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
ok, thanks! can i at least join the decussion thread sense i'm in reserve?

Crazydayz said:
Sure! If a spot ever opens up, it'll go straight to you. I'll PM you if that happens.

Star Tha AOD said:
ok, can i keep this oc in reserve then?

Crazydayz said:
Star
Sorry, all the roles have been taken. Your reservation expired a few days ago. I'll contact you if any spaces ever open up.

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 11:53 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry, but no since it's for discussion about the roleplay.
Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 11:54 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
:( ok

Crazydayz said:
Sorry, but no since it's for discussion about the roleplay.

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 05:02 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
I don't mean to make this sound like I'm upset or trying to be rude, but if you're going to use my character as inspiration please at lease make it seem more in your own words.
I'm fine with having similar attributes to our characters, but please don't copy someone else's original characters.

Star Tha AOD said:
Name:
Staria Lunarious
Sexuality: Bi, doesn't have a prefernce yet
Role: fledgling (if your still taking, if not then a young protector please)
~
Abnormality type: dragon/black panther
Appearance:
A fierce yet graceful woman, Star is a interesting sight. Her hair is wavy till you get to the ends then it gets curly, and it's black with a single streak of silver and it sometimes turns dark red at the tips, usually when she's mad. She usually has it up in a braid or ponytail but will sometimes do a bun or let it out completely. Star is a bit pale, with hints of a tan, but she ends up getting sunburn a lot. Blue-grey eyes that shimmer with silver flecks, shine with warmth and kindness but also fierce protectiveness. She has a scar over her right eye and a black spot sits over her right eye as well, both of which she usually overs with her eyepatch. Often seen wearing a t-shirt with a loose hoodie over it and jeans with either sneakers or worn black boots. She also has a necklace she refuses to take off as it is special to her. Star stands at a surprising 4' 10" and a semi-light 120 lbs, she is well-built and slim. her panther ears are often out, along with her dragon wings folded on her back and her tail toggles between dragon and panther, usually panther.
Personality:
Star has a very mysterious but kind energy around her, the kind you would get from a trouble-maker. A gentle-natured woman with a kind heart, yet Star is surprisingly fierce. She is gentle and patient with kids and youngsters, but often is strict and unforgiving with adults. Specially when they make a mistake, or threaten the safety of those she protects.
She has a surprising ability to 'herd' children, while being consistantly found keeping watch for threats. Star has a difficult time relaxing, from being in her nature to having been through some rough situations in her youth. A think exterior that is rarely fazed, however she does a 180 around those who are under emotional distress. Showing compasion and empathy, while she glares daggers at the cause of such tears.
Star's trust is not giving easily, but her loyalty to those she trusts knows no bounds. Star isn't a a person who forgives easily either, while she can be reasoned with. Forgiveness must still be earned, which happens to be quite difficult. If she isn't found keeping watch or quietly observing the others, Star can often be found sketching or drawing. Despite her willingness to help in a fight, stepping in to defend her friends.
.~.
Likes;
- Music
- Guiet
- all seasons
- Dogs
Dislikes;
- Disrespect
- Betrayal
- Extream cold
- Ignorance
Strengths;
- Endurance: Both in part to her own training, but also a side-effect to her abnormality. Star can take a while to tired or over-exert herself, being able to run for long distances or treck over difficult terrain with ease.
Weaknesses;
- extreme cold: due to her being a dragon-panther and growing u with heat, she doesn't do well with extreme cold, and struggles warming back up
- Stubborn: She isn't know for her willingness to change, being very difficult to change her mind. As once she's made a decision or set her mind to something, it becomes very difficult to sway her and change her mind.
.~.
Backstory:
~ WIP ~
Other:
she usually goes by Star and that's what i used for most of it, not sure what else to put here

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 05:44 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
i did, sorry it wasn't changed enough, i'll work on it

East MountainClan said:
I don't mean to make this sound like I'm upset or trying to be rude, but if you're going to use my character as inspiration please at lease make it seem more in your own words.
I'm fine with having similar attributes to our characters, but please don't copy someone else's original characters.

Star Tha AOD said:
Name:
Staria Lunarious
~
Appearance:
A fierce yet graceful woman, Star is a interesting sight. Her hair is wavy till you get to the ends then it gets curly, and it's black with a single streak of silver and it sometimes turns dark red at the tips, usually when she's mad. She usually has it up in a braid or ponytail but will sometimes do a bun or let it out completely. Star is a bit pale, with hints of a tan, but she ends up getting sunburn a lot. Blue-grey eyes that shimmer with silver flecks, shine with warmth and kindness but also fierce protectiveness. She has a scar over her right eye and a black spot sits over her right eye as well, both of which she usually overs with her eyepatch. Often seen wearing a t-shirt with a loose hoodie over it and jeans with either sneakers or worn black boots. She also has a necklace she refuses to take off as it is special to her. Star stands at a surprising 4' 10" and a semi-light 120 lbs, she is well-built and slim. her panther ears are often out, along with her dragon wings folded on her back and her tail toggles between dragon and panther, usually panther.
Personality:
Star has a very mysterious but kind energy around her, the kind you would get from a trouble-maker. A gentle-natured woman with a kind heart, yet Star is surprisingly fierce. She is gentle and patient with kids and youngsters, but often is strict and unforgiving with adults. Specially when they make a mistake, or threaten the safety of those she protects.
She has a surprising ability to 'herd' children, while being consistantly found keeping watch for threats. Star has a difficult time relaxing, from being in her nature to having been through some rough situations in her youth. A think exterior that is rarely fazed, however she does a 180 around those who are under emotional distress. Showing compasion and empathy, while she glares daggers at the cause of such tears.
Star's trust is not giving easily, but her loyalty to those she trusts knows no bounds. Star isn't a a person who forgives easily either, while she can be reasoned with. Forgiveness must still be earned, which happens to be quite difficult. If she isn't found keeping watch or quietly observing the others, Star can often be found sketching or drawing. Despite her willingness to help in a fight, stepping in to defend her friends.
.~.
Likes;
- Music
- Guiet
- all seasons
- Dogs
Dislikes;
- Disrespect
- Betrayal
- Extream cold
- Ignorance
Strengths;
- Endurance: Both in part to her own training, but also a side-effect to her abnormality. Star can take a while to tired or over-exert herself, being able to run for long distances or treck over difficult terrain with ease.
Weaknesses;
- extreme cold: due to her being a dragon-panther and growing u with heat, she doesn't do well with extreme cold, and struggles warming back up
- Stubborn: She isn't know for her willingness to change, being very difficult to change her mind. As once she's made a decision or set her mind to something, it becomes very difficult to sway her and change her mind.
.~.
Backstory:
~ WIP ~
Other:
she usually goes by Star and that's what i used for most of it, not sure what else to put here

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 05:46 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
it's okay Star, was just letting you know that it did kinda bother me. Just don't do that kind of thing alright? It can be really rude to the other person
Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 11, 2023 05:47 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
i did, sorry it wasn't changed enough, i'll work on it

East MountainClan said:

Star Tha AOD said:
Name:
Staria Lunarious
~
Appearance:
Personality:
.~.
Likes;
- Music
- Guiet
- all seasons
- Dogs
Dislikes;
- Disrespect
- Betrayal
- Extream cold
- Ignorance
Strengths;
Weaknesses;
.~.
Backstory:
~ WIP ~
Other:

Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 14, 2023 02:59 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
1x protector role has been reopened due to an expired reservation.
Flee through the night | Survival rpNovember 14, 2023 03:28 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
can i take as a young protector?

Crazydayz said:
1x protector role has been reopened due to an expired reservation.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us