Wolf Play : Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 18, 2024 12:47 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^

Tenebris Umbra said:
Name: Cairo Falconer

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
[credit goes to myself, do not use nor redistribute]

Cairo is presented as an individual with an overall intimidating aura. With siren eyes that commonly appear observant and a stance that radiates confidence, it is clear that Cairo knows who she is as a woman. Standing at 5 feet and 11 inches, her physique is that of a lithe one with muscle spanning predominately her arms, thighs, and abdomen. She has a lengthy torso to the point where it nearly becomes disproportionate, and long, slender legs that make up her height.

Her complexion is that of an olive-tone, nearing tan, with brown hair that cascades down her shoulders in soft waves, ending at her shoulder blades. Her overall hair is layered, providing volume to the point where it appears shaggy at times. There are faint highlights scattered around, though is difficult to discern unless in the sunlight.

Cairo's eyes are a light grey, often appearing unreadable when made contact with. When it comes to her facial features, they are well-defined, with a straight nose, high cheekbones, and a sharp jawline. Few scars are scattered throughout her body, though some may be seen upon her arms and legs specifically.

Personality:
Flirtatious || Bold || Adventurous and Spontaneous || Rebellious || Vengeful || Competitive || Cocky [At Times] || Bossy || Social || Impulsive || Scandalous || Stubborn || Doer || Playful || Sarcastic || Forward || Assertive || Cunning || Expressive || Crafty || Armoured || Hunter-Gatherer || Likes a Chase || Judgmental || Determined and Independent || Loyal || Protective

Cairo is a complex individual, to say the least. If one thing is for certain, she leaves a lasting impression on everyone she encounters. For one, she tends to have a flirtatious charm that dances on the edge of mischief, drawing others in. That, paired with her boldness, makes Cairo a rather confrontational individual that embraces challenges and seizes opportunities without hesitation. Despite moments of cockiness, she possesses a charm that is hard to resist.

In addition, she may also be considered rebellious. Refusing to be confined by most societal norms or expectations, it may lead her down unconventional paths that others might shy away from. Yet, it is this very rebellious streak that adds a tantalizing allure to her persona, making her rather enigmatic. In terms of kindness, Cairo is welcoming to strangers. However, when crossed, there's a vengeful undertone that surfaces, coupled with a competitive spirit.

While her bossy demeanor may come across as intimidating, it is balanced by a social grace that allows her to navigate various social circles with ease. She thrives on connections and interactions, feeding off of conversations and keeps them going. Impulsive by nature, she embraces life's uncertainties, trusting her instincts to guide her. Cairo is quite "street-smart", and has a natural sense regarding survival. There's a cunning side to her, a strategic thinker who knows when to strike and when to bide her time.

Her playful and sarcastic banter injects life into any conversation, showcasing her wit and intelligence. She is unapologetically forward and assertive, unafraid to voice her opinions or take charge of a situation when necessary. Cairo is a deeply determined and independent soul that is full of resilience. While she may come across as judgmental at times, she is fiercely loyal and protective of those she holds dear, standing as a steadfast ally in times of need.

In summary, she is a force to be reckoned with. Do what you will with that.

- The Moon
- Storms
- Games
- Incense
- Competitions and Challenges
- Events

Dislikes:
- Losing
- Humidity
- Drama
- Planning
- Academics
- Gods

Theme Song or Quote:
Life In The Fast Lane - The Eagles
Dream Girl Evil - Florence + The Machine

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 18, 2024 01:24 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Sybil Bellator-King

Pronouns: She | Her

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance:

Syb

Sybil stands at about 5'8, with a sturdy frame and long legs. She has a delicate heart shaped face, with her hair parted down the middle into bubble braids that fade from near black to pink adorned with gold accessories. She has both ears pierced, and has round frame glasses covering her deep "coffee but like overbrewed and bitter" eye. She is an image of near perfect symmetry, save for the heart shaped tattoo, or is it a birthmark?, on her left cheek and some gold bangles and rings.

She sticks to a comfortable academia style, with her own twists, courtesy of the boarding school education she had for years. Gotta find a way to share some personality where you can with such a strict dress code. She stands to wear button up shirts, pencil skirts, and whatever fun kneesocks she has sitting around and sneakers. Around her neck is a choker and an antique pocket watch- air had been her mother's, which had been a gift from her grandfather way back.

The problem though? This is Sybil on a good day. This is "I woke up at 6 am to start my beauty routine even though my parents are looking at me like I'm crazy" Sybil.

Backstory:

Sybil has a bit of a complicated family dynamic. She's got her mama/mother and her Poppy, who both came from well-enough known families. Old money, prestiguous school where they fell in love, drama over their relationship. Real reality tv stuff. They tried to give Sybil a normal enough upbringing- except her mother was a die hard Ambrose devotee. For as long as Sybil could remember, and even longer according to Poppy. Sybil couldn't help but let that rub off on her. Ok maybe like really rub off on her. But the idea that somebody controls time itself? That there is some hand guiding everything, for better or for worse? Not something you want to mess with- though her mother argued that time is way more complicated and there may even be other timelines and fate isn't concrete and some other wild ideas that Sybil wished she had paid more attention to.

What makes her life infinitely more difficult though? "Ma-mara", her bio mom. Of course having a a different parenting situation isn't all that bad. Except it is when ma-mara's mom was blessed or something by the goddess of beauty for her devotion, which of course got passed down because why wouldn't it. So ma-mara? The woman looks flawless- without any effort. Everyday. Every photo. Every breath. Sybil dooesn't think she's ever seen her even have a hair out of place. Ever!

And yet somehow that seemed to skip a generation. Not only that- it's so stupid. Of all the possible blessings she got "I look really good in pictures sometimes". And she didn't even want to look like Ma-mara, not that she did. If she hadn't dyed her hair pink she was a spitting image of her Poppy.

Whatever. It's not like she needs the stupid devotion pity prize anyway- the blessing dies with her.

Praise Ambrose or whatever would piss off Thalinna the most.

Books, especially thriller and fantasy | Her old pocket watch | Architecture | Cats & Crows | History & Mythology | Social Media |

Dislikes:

Obnoxiously loud people | Being called a nepo baby | Photos | Floral scents | Extremely loud or bright places |

Theme Song or Quote:

Shadow - Livingston

Edited at March 18, 2024 01:26 AM by St. Cloverbeast
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 18, 2024 01:28 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"Praise Ambrose or whatever would piss off Thalinna the most."
I love it, I love it so much *^* Accepted, obviously

St. Cloverbeast said:

Name:

Sybil Bellator-King

Pronouns: She | Her

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance:

Syb

Sybil stands at about 5'8, with a sturdy frame and long legs. She has a delicate heart shaped face, with her hair parted down the middle into bubble braids that fade from near black to pink adorned with gold accessories. She has both ears pierced, and has round frame glasses covering her deep "coffee but like overbrewed and bitter" eye. She is an image of near perfect symmetry, save for the heart shaped tattoo, or is it a birthmark?, on her left cheek and some gold bangles and rings.

She sticks to a comfortable academia style, with her own twists, courtesy of the boarding school education she had for years. Gotta find a way to share some personality where you can with such a strict dress code. She stands to wear button up shirts, pencil skirts, and whatever fun kneesocks she has sitting around and sneakers. Around her neck is a choker and an antique pocket watch- air had been her mother's, which had been a gift from her grandfather way back.

The problem though? This is Sybil on a good day. This is "I woke up at 6 am to start my beauty routine even though my parents are looking at me like I'm crazy" Sybil.

Backstory:

Sybil has a bit of a complicated family dynamic. She's got her mama/mother and her Poppy, who both came from well-enough known families. Old money, prestiguous school where they fell in love, drama over their relationship. Real reality tv stuff. They tried to give Sybil a normal enough upbringing- except her mother was a die hard Ambrose devotee. For as long as Sybil could remember, and even longer according to Poppy. Sybil couldn't help but let that rub off on her. Ok maybe like really rub off on her. But the idea that somebody controls time itself? That there is some hand guiding everything, for better or for worse? Not something you want to mess with- though her mother argued that time is way more complicated and there may even be other timelines and fate isn't concrete and some other wild ideas that Sybil wished she had paid more attention to.

What makes her life infinitely more difficult though? "Ma-mara", her bio mom. Of course having a a different parenting situation isn't all that bad. Except it is when ma-mara's mom was blessed or something by the goddess of beauty for her devotion, which of course got passed down because why wouldn't it. So ma-mara? The woman looks flawless- without any effort. Everyday. Every photo. Every breath. Sybil dooesn't think she's ever seen her even have a hair out of place. Ever!

And yet somehow that seemed to skip a generation. Not only that- it's so stupid. Of all the possible blessings she got "I look really good in pictures sometimes". And she didn't even want to look like Ma-mara, not that she did. If she hadn't dyed her hair pink she was a spitting image of her Poppy.

Whatever. It's not like she needs the stupid devotion pity prize anyway- the blessing dies with her.

Praise Ambrose or whatever would piss off Thalinna the most.

Books, especially thriller and fantasy | Her old pocket watch | Architecture | Cats & Crows | History & Mythology | Social Media |

Dislikes:

Obnoxiously loud people | Being called a nepo baby | Photos | Floral scents | Extremely loud or bright places |

Theme Song or Quote:

Shadow - Livingston

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 20, 2024 07:39 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Adeline Conteras

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Voice Claim: Dove Cameron

Appearance:

Adeline is a 5’3 petite mesomorphically built female. She has wide hips, a thin waist, and a well complimented bust. Her legs and arms are lightly muscled and support an athletic build. Adeline bears a tan complexion which is accentuated by her burnt copper hair that is worn in a wavy bob. Her facial structure is that of a soft heart shape with full rounded cheeks that are littered with freckles. Her lips are full and tasteful, the bottom lip being only slightly bigger than the top. She has a soft button nose and her brows the same rich red color as her hair are softly arched welcoming anyone to speak to her. Large round eyes give her a youthful yet innocent allure and are graced to be green in hue with flecks of grey littered about her irises. She has small rounded ears that are littered with piercings along the outer cartilage.

Her gait is rather regal in appearance, however on occasion she can be seen to have an almost predatory air with the way she carries herself. Her more regal posture comes naturally to her as one that is familiar to others and considered inviting and welcoming. Only when she is rushed and hurried does her gait shift from such soft delicate grace to one with more violent and aggressive purpose.

Her wardrobe generally consists of clothing that leaves very little to the imagination. Being comfortable in her skin she does not mind being complimented on her beauty. During warmer months she can be found wearing floral printed knotted front bandeau tops with ripped jeans, twisted front cut out tops, tie backless hem dresses, and backless crossed strappy dresses. During cooler months she will wear skin tight long sleeved crop tops, calf-length thigh slit skirts, leggings, and sweatpants. Her comfort attire consists of oversized sweatshirts and baggy cuffed sweatpants.

Personality:

Adeline grew up with adoptive parents who essentially kept her sheltered from most of civilization. The only exception to this was her involvement in helping run their store. In raising her as their only child they supported her in ways most children, especially those of higher class, may not have received. Anything she sought out to do, would have the full support of her adoptive parents, regardless of how crazy the idea was. In doing so, she grew comfortable in her own skin. She is incredibly confident and very driven in her work. She is always attempting to find new ways to utilize her herbs. She has a very strong maternal instinct toward children and finds enjoyment in healing those with wounds that go past just the physical.

On the surface Adeline appears very sweet, incredibly graceful, and to some she may appear very fragile. Her kindness is often abused by those seeking more from her and when such instances occur she tends to recoil into herself until she is driven to an immensely uncomfortable point. It is until she reaches this point where she lashes out with venom. This is a side she generally avoids revealing unless absolutely necessary but once brought out it is very hard to contain and box back in. It is believed to be her repressed emotions from the loss of her biological parents, however, no one has been able to prove this theory. Living a happy childhood, it is a side that has only recently been discovered and one that is not well recognized by Adeline.

Seemingly unaffected by her losses Adeline remains quite wary and distrusting of new people. She tends to linger in the background and observe others' interactions before choosing to approach. Owning a storefront and simply helping those seek what they search for is no bother to her, but those who attempt to pry and invade her personal space and peace of mind are very quick to see a darker side of her.

Backstory:

Adeline at a young age lost both of her parents to a tragic accident, one of which she cannot recall. This accident resulted in her formal adoption by her parents' neighbors, who were a rather questionable couple. They were very reserved and secluded themselves outside of most of society. They were not at all interested in living a life amongst people who are materialistic. They did however, own a small business selling herbs from their garden and other homeopathic remedies, which rubbed off on her resulting in her opening her own homeopathic apothecary of sorts. During her youth following the tragic accident of her parents Adeline vividly remembers stumbling upon an injured crow chick and nurtured it to full health. It has ever since served as her familiar and has it’s own perch within her storefront.

Rather aloof and solitary, Adeline seemed to have an intuitive grace about her which makes her seem much wiser than her actual age. Given the losses of her biological parents Adeline has always had a fascination surrounding both death and life. Her adoptive parents were critical devotees to the God of Death utilizing their herbs and creating flower bundles as sacrificial offerings to the God. In her humble abode she has a dedicated shed to continue such practices, never generally requesting anything but rather expressing her love and understanding toward a God who is generally very misunderstood.

Books - Fantasy, enemies to lovers are her genres of choice.
Death
Children
Flowers
Herbs
Fall and Winter
Baking
Physical Touch - Only from those closest to her

Dislikes:
Spiders
Summer and Hot Days
Arrogance
Loud Crowds
Thunder
Superficial people
Small Talk
Cooking

Relationships
Silas
Seeing you barely able to hold your head up with a broken wing broke my heart. I honestly was afraid I would lose you the first night I had managed to bring you in. I was immensly relieved to find you more lively in the morning. Meeting you at the age of 9 shortly after my parents death was the biggest blessing anyone could have granted me. I have always and will always consider you to be my child.

Sybil King
We were so little when we met and I am so glad I met you in my parents store. You came up and gave me the biggest hug and told me about your mom. I instantly knew we would be the best of friends and I am glad to see that I was right. Best friends until the very end.~

Dahlia St. Clair
Where do I even begin. I stumbled across you smelling and picking the flowers in my parents garden and wondered "Where did this kid come from?" I made sure to introduce myself to you and while I might have been a little shy about it at first you welcomed the new knowledge of asking for permission before picking flowers in a strangers garden, how to properly pick them as not to murder the plant altogether, and learned to propagate them for yourself. It had been a year since my parents death and you were no older than maybe 7. When we started to be seen hanging around each other people assumed we were twins given our hair color. We always liked to stir up trouble by saying we were or that we didn't even know of each others existence. I'm glad you chose my parents garden to pick flowers. You are yet another amazing friend I have been able to grow beside.

Other
Cosmos Apothecary - Clicky Clicky

Theme Song(s): {Unfortunately, in a very Khalid mood as of the moment}
Heaven - Khalid♡
Bad Luck - Khalid
Alive - Khalid

Edited at March 24, 2024 07:31 PM by Sanania
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 20, 2024 11:33 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Sanania said:

Adeline Conteras

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Adeline is a 5’3 petite mesomorphically built female. She has wide hips, a thin waist, and a well complimented bust. Her legs and arms are lightly muscled and support an athletic build. Adeline bears a tan complexion which is accentuated by her burnt copper hair that is worn in a wavy bob. Her facial structure is that of a soft heart shape with full rounded cheeks that are littered with freckles. Her lips are full and tasteful, the bottom lip being only slightly bigger than the top. She has a soft button nose and her brows the same rich red color as her hair are softly arched welcoming anyone to speak to her. Large round eyes give her a youthful yet innocent allure and are graced to be green in hue with flecks of grey littered about her irises. She has small rounded ears that are littered with piercings along the outer cartilage.

Her gait is rather regal in appearance, however on occasion she can be seen to have an almost predatory air with the way she carries herself. Her more regal posture comes naturally to her as one that is familiar to others and considered inviting and welcoming. Only when she is rushed and hurried does her gait shift from such soft delicate grace to one with more violent and aggressive purpose.

Her wardrobe generally consists of clothing that leaves very little to the imagination. Being comfortable in her skin she does not mind being complimented on her beauty. During warmer months she can be found wearing floral printed knotted front bandeau tops with ripped jeans, twisted front cut out tops, tie backless hem dresses, and backless crossed strappy dresses. During cooler months she will wear skin tight long sleeved crop tops, calf-length thigh slit skirts, leggings, and sweatpants. Her comfort attire consists of oversized sweatshirts and baggy cuffed sweatpants.

Personality:

Adeline grew up with adoptive parents who essentially kept her sheltered from most of civilization. The only exception to this was her involvement in helping run their store. In raising her as their only child they supported her in ways most children, especially those of higher class, may not have received. Anything she sought out to do, would have the full support of her adoptive parents, regardless of how crazy the idea was. In doing so, she grew comfortable in her own skin. She is incredibly confident and very driven in her work. She is always attempting to find new ways to utilize her herbs. She has a very strong maternal instinct toward children and finds enjoyment in healing those with wounds that go past just the physical.

On the surface Adeline appears very sweet, incredibly graceful, and to some she may appear very fragile. Her kindness is often abused by those seeking more from her and when such instances occur she tends to recoil into herself until she is driven to an immensely uncomfortable point. It is until she reaches this point where she lashes out with venom. This is a side she generally avoids revealing unless absolutely necessary but once brought out it is very hard to contain and box back in. It is believed to be her repressed emotions from the loss of her biological parents, however, no one has been able to prove this theory. Living a happy childhood is a side that has only recently been discovered and one that is not well recognized by Adeline.

Seemingly unaffected by her losses Adeline remains quite wary and distrusting of new people. She tends to linger in the background and observe others' interactions before choosing to approach. Owning a storefront and simply helping those seek what they search for is no bother to her, but those who attempt to pry and invade her personal space and peace of mind are very quick to see a darker side of her.

Backstory:

Adeline at a young age lost both of her parents to a tragic accident, one of which she cannot recall. This accident resulted in her formal adoption by her parents' neighbors, who were a rather questionable couple. They were very reserved and secluded themselves outside of most of society. They were not at all interested in living a life amongst people who are materialistic. They did however, own a small business selling herbs from their garden and other homeopathic remedies, which rubbed off on her resulting in her opening her own homeopathic apothecary of sorts. During her youth following the tragic accident of her parents Adeline vividly remembers stumbling upon an injured crow chick and nurtured it to full health. It has ever since served as her familiar and has it’s own perch within her storefront.

Rather aloof and solitary, Adeline seemed to have an intuitive grace about her which makes her seem much wiser than her actual age. Given the losses of her biological parents Adeline has always had a fascination surrounding both death and life. Her adoptive parents were critical devotees to the God of Death utilizing their herbs and creating flower bundles as sacrificial offerings to the God. In her humble abode she has a dedicated shed to continue such practices, never generally requesting anything but rather expressing her love and understanding toward a God who is generally very misunderstood.

Nighttime
Books - Fantasy, enemies to lovers are her genres of choice.
Death
New Life
Flowers
Herbs
Fall and Winter
Physical Touch - Only from those closest to her

Dislikes:

Spiders
Summer and Hot Days
Arrogance
Crowds
Thunder