Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 20, 2022 02:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

I would like to swap out my Vampire, Leon, for this hunk of rogue werewolf, Rowan.

Name:
Rowan Lamontagne
Sexuality:
Bisexual,
Preference for Woman.
However he is Briar's Ex.

Species:
Werewolf
Rank/role:
He's a Rogue Werewolf
Aka a Lone Wolf. A Packless.
Appearance:

Credits to __modagit @ Picrew.me. Credits also on the Image.

Rowan Lamontagne is a bear of a man to put it simply. His last name genuinely means "the mountain" and that is honestly the best way to describe the Alpha wolf, along with a few other terms. He's not the tallest, though he's by no means something to scoff at, standing at a solid 6'2" tall. His height combined with a thick, sturdy build gives the man a stature that's very similar to how most people would picture a Lumberjack. Though, to be fair, he'd probably make Lumberjacks weep in envy over his physique, but we don't need to talk about that.

If it were possible, one could try to argue that his A-Type Bloodline had affected his human appearance, making him and bigger and stronger version of a regular human. Except that just isn't true. The Lamontagne Heritage, a prolific A-Type Bloodline, is well known for producing tall and large men and women, majority of them reaching 6 feet and above. If anything, Rowan would be considered average or on the shorter side in his family. However, to others, he probably seems like a very large man.

Along with his height, Rowan has a very strong and wide set pair of shoulders, with a chest to match. His arms are thick with muscle, not the type of muscle one gets from working out, but the large arms one gets from years of heavy manual labor. He's not thin, not in the slightest, he's got a thickness to his abdomen, but it is taut with muscle as well. His legs are shapely, heavy and firm with muscle. He's got thick [thiccc] thighs, prominent calves, and buttox to drive the ladies crazzzyyy. His feet, which he keeps surprisingly well groomed, are of average size for someone his height [don't ask me what that is, i don't know]. His hands, though, are definitely on the slightly larger side, his calms calloused and scarred from working, his knucles in no better shape. He's a man who's been hard on his hands.

In terms of his face, it's easy to say Rowan is an attractive man in the rough and rugged kind of way. He's by no means a pretty boy, nothing about him is. He has a strong jaw, a long and straight nose, and thick, full eye brows. His eyes are more hooded and almond shape, but not so much that appears to be squinting, and while he does do a mean glare, there's a softness to them that help make his larger stature less intimidating. He has slightly longer hair, but nothing too long, only reaching bit down the back of his neck. It's often unstyled, and he runs his hands through it often to push it back. He has a full beard and mustache on his jaw, and while he overall is relaxed in appearance he does take good care of his facial hair. His eyes are an extremely pale grey, almost appearing silver, and seem to glow at times, especially when he's close to shifting and even more so on a full moon.

For Clothing, Rowan prefers a simple pair of jeans, steel toed boots, a tshirt, and a flannel. He does wear jackets from time to time, but he doesn't prefer it to be honest. When he isn't wearing that type of outfit, it's usually because he's in his work coveralls. You won't find the man in a suit or anything.

In terms of his Wolf Form, Rowan's wolf is a rather large canine. He's a big wolf just like he is a big guy, and is quite impressive to see. His wolf's fur is on the longer side and is a beautiful silver grey in color. With his eyes in wolf form matching this color, and not changing in color from either form.

Personality:
Friendly || Social || Stoic || Protective || Easy Going || Straight Forward || Respectful || Good Ol' Boy || Hard Working || Humble || Quiet & Reserved Almost || Independent || Sturdy || Reliable || Decisive || Supportive || Hands On || More Physical Than he is Mental || Calm, Even Under Pressure || Doesn't Get Angry Easily, Can Get Easily Frustrated Though || No Tolerance for Others' Bullies || Defender || Tolerates Disrespect and Rudeness Towards Himself || A Bit Brutish || Loyal to a Fault

Relationship Status:
Single;
Has been for a While.
Crush:
None, Possibly Open
Kin:
Possibly Open.
He's known Angie for a Long Time, Considers her his Sister.
Affiliations:

Briar || Ex-Boyfriend & Friend
Rowan has nothing but respect, love, and kindness towards his ex. He holds no ill will or bad opinions of him, and only wishes him the best. The break up wasn't a bad or ugly one, they parted ways with respect and a mutual understanding that it was the best option for them.

Other:
If you are willing to accept him with a bullet point personality, he is finished. Otherwise I'll have him done sometime today/tomorrow.

Edited at November 20, 2022 02:55 AM by Imperial Sands
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 20, 2022 02:12 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan is accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 20, 2022 02:27 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Working on my girl's personality and appearance as we speak. <3
Also, reserve a medic spot for the vampires?
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 20, 2022 02:38 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cereal,
Alrighty! I'll reserve that spot for you now! c:
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 20, 2022 03:25 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Tokito Nobunaga

"The Oni of Death"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"I rather not discuss my past. It's nothing more but a heavy burden."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

(credits to Lan Lan Lan Jin @ neka.cc)

Full Name:
Tokito Nobunaga

Shortened Name:
N/A

Preferred Name:
Hikaru Mochizuki

Nicknames:
Ru or Mochi (By Aceline)

Open

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I've taken too many lives eons ago. Now, I want to save them."

Unknown Age

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Uncertain

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I don't see this as a blessing. This is nothing more but a curse."

Species:
Vampire

Role:
Medic

Desired Role:
Unknown

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I'll appreciate it if you don't point out my features."

(credits to Lan Lan Lan Jin @ neka.cc)

Hikaru's aura seems nonexistent to the point you won't notice that he's next to you until he speaks. It's uncertain why this happens; even Hikaru doesn't know. It's like he's a ghost that you can't see or feel, but you know he's there. This is true. He's there. Just patiently waiting until you're not busy to have a brief conversation. He uses this as an advantage to sneak away from places getting too crowded or escape from an annoying person. However, his entire mood will shift once he's berserk, and it's hard not to notice it. It's hard to explain it, as many people experience different things. The most common feeling is that they're being hunted by a large predator, which is the case. From a forgettable presence to one that puts absolute terror into your soul, Hikaru is a force to be reckoned with.

Hikaru is taller than his cousin, with a height of 6'2 and a weight of 200lbs. Although he's above average, it doesn't draw attention, oddly enough. He wishes to keep it that way, as he hates the thought of gaining attention from strangers. Gradually, you'll start to feel his presence and be able to tell that he's there. It won't be as strong as others, but you'll still feel it. It's like a ghostly presence calling a chill running down your spine. Hikaru's atmosphere is peacefully calm, something you can breathe easily in. Keep to yourself, and he'll let you stay beside him to experience a moment of peace. Keep in mind-never approach him if you notice a slight change to it.

His skin color is pale with a smooth texture, which is considered attractive by Japanese beauty standards. The stature of his body is slender with a curvy look to it, almost feminine and matching that of an hourglass frame. Hiding under his tight-fitted clothes are a pair of muscles. They're there but not as noticeable compared to many muscled men. Hikaru's body is an androgynous appearance, a perfect combination of masculine and feminine features. He uses light makeup for his eyelids and a lightness to his lips a little. His face and the entirety of his body lack beauty marks, but his right arm is scarred from a fire accident ages ago. To hide it, he covers it with a bandage or uses a shoulder cape to keep it concealed. On the left side of his neck is his sigil, forming the appearance of a heart covered in flames with two symbols at the top and bottom.

Hikaru's face is oval-shaped, with rounded cheeks that blend with his cheekbones with a small chin. His face is that of a stoic and calculating man, waiting for the right moment and with utter patience. His facial expression shifts depending on how something is going, yet it lacks a lot of emotions to them unless he's in bloodlust mode. The man's skin is flawless and kept in perfect condition as he uses homemade skin care treatments. He appears refreshed and youthful externally. Internally, however, he's exhausted. His ears aren't normal, as they're pointed and evenly set on both sides of his head. He only has two small holes on both lobes, although he rarely uses earrings. The fellow has a straight nose, a raised tip, and slightly wide nostrils. To finish this off, he has thin, straight lips with light pink lipstick color covering them.

Tattoo/Sigil:

(credits to Siriri @ neka.cc)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"...No..."

Personality:
Submissive | Stoic | Tensed | Resentful | Regretful | Melanonic | Solitary | Reserved | Introvert | Neutral | Honest | Extremely Loyal | Forgiving (If Calm)/Vengeful (Once Snapped) | Athletic | Overprotective | Prone Jealously | Patient | Helpful | Plant Dad | Sweet Tooth | Chaste | Mature | Animal-Lover | Ecologist | Wise | Tolerant | Tidy | Self-Critical | Relaxed | Observant | Balanced

Animals (Cats Especially)
Nature/Seeing Beautiful Scenery
Japanese Cheesecake/Japanese Desserts
Collecting Plant-Life (Flowers, Ferns, etc.)
Gardening/His Garden
Organization/Tidy Rooms
Picking Fruits/Vegetables
Traveling/Seeing New Places
Decorating For The Holidays
Manners
Being Left Alone/Solitary
Being Early/Arriving On Time
Exercising

Dislikes:
War/Killing People
Mess/Clutter
Cruelty
Politics/Power-Hungry People/Tyrants
Gossip/Drama
Unwanted Touching/Hugging/Unwanted Attention
Drinking/Alcohol/Weak Tolerance
Social Events
Crowds
Terrible Food/Low-Quality Foods
Waking Up Late/Being Late
Flirting/Dating
Sudden Movements/Someone Raising Their Hands
Fire Of Any Kind

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I'll keep my distance if you keep yours. I will only bring you trouble."

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
Closed Off

Exes:
A Fiancee Eons Ago (Deceased)
Open

Kin:
His cousin is Aceline

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I don't want to use my old skills ever again. It's too troublesome."

Strengths:
Kenjutsu
Kyūdō
Horseback Riding/Horse Whisperer
Trained Senses
Herbology/Green-Thumbed
Healing/Medicine Making
Survival/Scavenging
Balanced Body (Specializes In Speed/Running)
Unwavering Resolve
Strategic
Patient
Observant

Weaknesses:
Submissive/Doesn't Get Involved
Overprotective
Afraid Of Fire
Nonviolent
Withdrawn
Jealous Once Attached
Suppressed Spitefulness
Badly Damaged Right Arm
Can Be Warhungry (Once Snapped)
Blinded Fury/Bloodlust
Callous
Merciless
Spiteful

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"Any form of connection is forbidden in my code. Quit trying to sway me."

Affiliations:
Open, PM

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Other:
He has a Japanese accent

Edited at November 20, 2022 06:05 PM by Cereal
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 20, 2022 06:06 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both are done. <3
Let me know if you want me to be more descriptive with their personalities.
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 24, 2022 10:39 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
motherfu- I am so sorry! I don't know why I took so long to look here, yet again. Your characters are accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 26, 2022 02:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Amaris Chetan
Loner
Father:
Night Chetan

~
Personality:
Amaris is not the most social girl, but will not leave someone to fight alone. Doesn't like crowds or anyone else in particular however can be known to have a soft side to injured individuals. Can be a distrustful to others however, her father has a bit of leverage there. She is a great listener if you just need someone to talk to and never judges one on what they wear. Actions speak louder than words to her. Being a good listener keeps her aware of her surroundings. . .and makes it easier to eavesdrop.

Which she might do on purpose mainly and blame it on being an accident. She's not one to like authority. Around her father, it almost seems as if she transforms into a teenager, joking around and teasing. She likes to please those around her but does it subtly so it's not noticed too often.

Like her father, she loves to travel and see new sights, mainly different towns and cultures. Lately however, she has tired of this and would rather spend her time with her uncle.

Appearance:
Amaris is usually dressed in all black. She liked to copy her father so it stuck. She has a dark gray t-shirt with a black jacket covering it. Dark blue jeans with black running sneakers. Carries a couple daggers hidden in her jacket and hidden pockets. She is about average height at 5'4 feet tall, weighing at around 105lbs. Her hair is a dark brown and she has piercing dark blue eyes. She takes after her father more than her mother but wears her mom's necklace, a horse with an amethyst crystal.

She takes after her father the most here. Her pelt is dark brown color with streaks of light brown through it. The base of her coat is a tan color but then it is highlighted with a dark brown color that streaks through his fur. A few obsidian spots mark down his legs but dark brown and light grey seems to be fighting across his coat. His left paw is black, and his eyes are a dark piercing blue. Like her mother, she has a lighter color brown than her father. This is also matched with a simple fang necklace. Each fang is from one that she lost. Currently, there is 4 fangs on it.
~

Relationship status:
Open
Sexuality:
Unknown

Summary Background:
When she was born, her mother died in childbirth. Her two siblings died with her mother. Her father took her to the pack and they raised her. Shortly after, he left to find her half aunt. The pack called her an outcast but she shrugged them off. That is, until her father didn't come back. Her grandfather brought her a necklace before telling her never to return. She couldn't figure out why until her best friend followed her and told her that her dad was dead. She was given directions to her uncle but hasn't quite found him yet...
~

Other:
<3 Time to unbury the dead lol
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 27, 2022 01:19 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ohh new character >:D

She's accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us