Wolf Play : Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest
 distant-lands
10:38:37 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Narran Park
10:36:57 Sting
Yeet him. Low Weight & Vitals
 Forest Dwelling
10:36:16 Floor
Do I keep? He's kinda pretty...
-WP Click-
 Narran Park
10:34:47 Sting
Congrats List!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 16, 2021 07:23 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Subordinate
red-wolf-stock-14-by-hotnstock-d3g66kp-pre.jpg
Name:
Tanja
Subordinate
Loyalty to Current Alphas:
0%. Tanja is loyal only to herself, and she will stop at nothing to make sure she is at the top.
Desired Rank:
Alpha Female
Appearance:
red-wolf-stock-19-by-hotnstock-d3hq00c-fullview.jpg
(Credit For All Images: HOTNStock on DA. Stock Images)
Tanja is, quite possibly, the definition of lithe. Her body is sleek and lean, slim muscle coating her limbs in a way that gives her a slender kind of grace. Her long legs, partnered with a slender abdomen and slim chest, give her a height of 29 inches, and a dainty weight of somewhere near 60 pounds. Whilst she won't be winning any conflicts that rely on pure strength, it's not difficult to imagine that the female could easily outmaneuver a larger, stronger opponent, twisting out of their way and landing hits from entirely different angles. Likewise, her body seems to be built for running for long distances (something that helped her be a fantastic huntress in her last pack), endurance practically ebbing from her long, wiry limbs. Perhaps her build could even be described as fox-like.

Tanja definitely isn't someone that's sore on the eyes, holding a face that's as slim and angular as the rest of her. She has a long, defined muzzle, sat upon a narrow head, attached to an equally slim neck, and so on. Her ears, although still a little smaller than the average, larger wolfs, look almost too large for her head, and her tail is thick and fluffy compared to the rest of her body. She isn't afraid to flash a dazzling smile, one that lights up her face like the moon lights up the night, one that causes stars to glitter in her eyes, partnered with a voice as smooth as honey and as rich as chocolate.

Her coat is an array of reds, greys and tans, although the predominant shade is a lovely red hue. Along her shoulders and back is various shades of grey to mingle with the red, a creamy-tan shade stretching along the sides of her muzzle, down her chest and her underbelly, stretching to the inside of her legs. Her fur is soft and fluffy, doing nothing to take away from the feminine look about her.

Her eyes are a mixture of brown and amber, leaning more towards the latter. Depending on the lighting, or which emotions she's portraying, they could be as bright as a sun, or as dull as empty space. Her scent is equally soft and pretty, like a mixture of various different flowers.
Personality:
red-wolf-stock-8-by-hotnstock-d3eabzi-fullview.jpg
Whatever fox-like qualities show within the females stature are tripled in her nature. She is cunning, sly, deceptive--truly, if you wanted someone on your side, someone to be your spy, it would be Tanja. She can twist her face into disgust, into a smile, into a grimace. She can make her voice rise and fall at command, burst into tears if it's required of her, can dull and brighten her eyes when the time calls. She is a natural-born actress, honing her skills over the years of her existence to a near-perfect art. Few can see past her acts, few can spot the little signs, and fewer still know what those signs mean. She's charming, captivating attention with both words and mannerisms, makes herself be inviting, likeable.

Tanja is intelligent. She has a brain in her head that makes up for everything she lacks in physical, brute strength. Her brain works non-stop, going at a million miles a minute and never slowing down. It crafts replies, acts, personalities, and plans all in a matter of moments. An actress must have a face, and she wills hers into existence as quick as someone can blink. She notices things about others, an observant nature accompanying the intelligence. She notices things that, perhaps, they wouldn't want others to notice, she notices the little inflections in their voices, the twitch of a muscle, the shift of emotions in their eyes--she notices it all, and hides it away in her extensive bank of memories to use at a later date. Truly with the mind of an elephant, the fox-like creature rarely forgets, and nearly never forgives.

She is ambitious. She has her eyes on a prize, and she's determined to never give up, not until she has her prize in her grasp. Whatever that prize is, the attention of a certain someone, putting up a certain persona, making a kill, aiding in a certain hunt--Tanja isn't the one to give up, and will chase her prize, her dreams, until the very end, until her body is giving out. And even then, the female will push herself beyond that, just to get what she wants.

red-wolf-stock-15-by-hotnstock-d3hawyk-fullview.jpg

If you wrong Tanja, you shouldn't be fooled by the quiet 'it's okay' that she will utter. She is vindictive to her core, a fiery rage burning beneath a calming pool of friendliness. She rarely forgets when someone has wronged her, and it takes a special kind of person to make her forgive them. She easily turns to a crueler side of herself, perhaps for comfort, as it comes out in moments of hurt. When she is going through emotional pain, she either turns to someone she cares for (many of which have left her, or do not care for her the same way), or she turns to the cruelness inside. Anger burns away at her heart, and she's convinced herself that the cunning, manipulative, aggressive, cruel person she has become is a version of herself that loves her, that wants to protect her.

On top of it all, Tanja is highly possessive. If you're someone that she's classed as her, or if it's something that she's claimed as her own, you'll likely never meet a more possessive, protective wolf. She'll fight your battles for you, take your wounds for you, allow someone to break her if it meant you were safe--all the while watching you intently, making sure you're safe, making sure someone else doesn't look at you, not the way that she looks at you. She has a small kernel of jealousy curled in the pit of her stomach, heavy like a stone, and, though she tries to push it down when it arises, it exists and it is powerful at times.

She's obsessed--with what? Power. She wants power for herself, wants to be the Queen of Everything, starting with this small, unknowing pack.
red-wolf-stock-23-by-hotnstock-d3jrkvu-fullview.jpg
Kin:
None
Affiliations:
Very open/TBA
Taikos - Alpha Male - [TBD]
Cahira - Alpha Female - [TBD]
Yelena - Subordinate - [TBD]
Bolverkr - Subordinate - [TBD]
Oreithyia - Subordinate - [TBD]
Radgridr - Subordinate - [TBD]
Ruth - Subordinate - [TBD]
Enyo - Subordinate - [TBD]
Silas - Subordinate - [TBD]
Gunnar - Subordinate - [TBD]
Ferox - Subordinate - [TBD]
red-wolf-stock-6-by-hotnstock-d3ccmqo-fullview.jpg
Crush:
Maybe, let's see.
Mate:
None
Other:
I'm bringing in my possessive, obsessive, manipulative girl to get the drama rolling ^^
red-wolf-stock-29-by-hotnstock-d428rrj-fullview.jpg

Edited at November 17, 2021 07:51 AM by Polly
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 16, 2021 07:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted :)
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 16, 2021 08:46 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Acrasia
"Lack of self-control"

Subordinate

Can't he just overthrow them? He only pretends to like them to get close to them to eventually kill them.

Desired Rank:
Alpha Male

Appearance:
Landkeks-stock @ da. Stock images.

A rather striking and charming male, to be honest. Acrasia is made up of a rather sleek coat and a lean frame, slight muscle rippling underneath his unique-colored coat. Not many appear like him, and that is what makes him so eye-catching. He stands around twenty-eight inches, an average height, and weighs around ninety some pounds. He is built averagely - not too small and not too big, but he can definitely appear smaller or larger if it ever comes down to it. That being said, Acrasia is one to hold his head up high - walk with confidence everywhere he goes. He knows he's handsome, and if you say otherwise, that isn't going to stop him. His steps are prideful and clearly he believes that this is his world and everyone else is just living in it.

Acrasia's coloring is made up of tans, browns, creams, and blacks, all perfectly placed by the Gods to make this male appear like how he does.
text
Personality:
Charming/confident
Manipulative to get what he wants
Uses others and simply throws them away
Doesn't stick around for long with others
Not very liked
Definitely some sort of future tyrant
Ruthless, determined
Murderious
Impulsive

Kin:

Affiliations:
TBD

Crush:
N/A - Open

Mate:
N/A - Open

Other:
Open for practically anything, especially the drama ;)

Edited at November 17, 2021 07:19 PM by queen.
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 16, 2021 08:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Subordinate
Neutral. Doesn't necessarily hate them but he isn't exactly liking them either.
Desired Rank:
He really doesn't care
Appearance:
words
words
words
words
Personality:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 17, 2021 12:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist should be updated accurately now :)
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2021 03:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm going to remove all reservations that aren't finished now.
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2021 04:38 PM

Blood Phoenix

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Crystal
Loyalty to Current Alphas: yes
Desired Rank: beta
Appearance:
Crystal is a grey wolf with mutation of Melanism, she stands the size of a large male with muscular body also long legs build for fighting and running. Her eyes were pale white color with small scar on the edge of her nose. The wound was so deep it was never healed properly, you can still see it faintly in the sun as if a mice had scratched her. How did she get this scar and what happen; let's say this is a mystery.
Personality:
Crystal was quit the character as a she-wolf who love lurking at night stalking movement of any prey passing by.
Sometimes you would felt her eyes on you as if she is staring into your souls.
Crystal is a she-wolf who was very observant and looks closely to details in her surroundings; she can pick out the smallest detail without much trouble. Nothing can get passes her ears, noses and eyes.
Her brother often say she sleep with one eye open, or have eyes and ears everywhere was a big lie. She might be good at picking out things, doesn't mean she is not a normal wolf. She can only pick out things limit to how far she can see, smell and hear. It just her ears are slightly much more sensitive than others.
Crystal is intelligent, knows how to draw a crowd with her bright yet innocent smile. She is good at scheming during a battle, also knows how to add fire to the fuel when needed to be added.
Lastly, Crystal's tongue isn't that gentle when she is criticizing you; her tongue is a Silver tongue.
The past of Crystal and her unknown brother is a mystery; some said they were runaway, others said they abandoned their pack, no one knows the truth, but will you be willing to get close to them and find out?
Kin:
Romeo-Twin Brother.
Affiliations: none
Crush: none
Mate: none at the moment
Other: Japan to see dog paradise

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us