mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   42 

Outlander x MeekoDecember 7, 2023 02:55 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah no problem." Sky replied as he continued on his way, leaving the barn. Once he looked down the driveway he saw Chris, and this sudden feeling waved over him. He walked back into the barn and went back over to Alex. "Hey, could I maybe get your number or something, since we're working together I think it might be a good idea." Sky said as he looked slightly up at Alex as he stood infront of him. He would hope that he says yes or else it would just be awkward. Sky waited anxiously for the boy to respond.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 8, 2023 10:50 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex offered a smile to Skylar as he watched him continue on his way out of the barn. He could hear the sound of Skylar's shoes meeting the gravel as he departed. He let out a quiet sigh and had just turned to head to the tack room and grab the leads and halters for each horse when he heard the sound of someone approaching the barn. He figured it would likely be Daryl, his wife, or one of their daughters, so when Skylar stepped through the open doorway he paused and lifted a brow. Had he forgotten something? He parted his lips to ask just that when Skylar asked him for his number. For a second he stood still and surprised at the bluntness of the question. "Um, yeah sure." He said after several seconds. He saw no harm in handing his number to Skylar, after all, they were in the same two music and art classes and they worked together. He also didn't see any reason not to at least try and become friends with the guy, after all, it certainly seemed like they shared a few interests. Moving he grabbed his phone from his pocket and swiftly unlocked it.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 8, 2023 11:58 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky smiled once Alex agreed to give him his phone number. Skylar watched as the boy pulled out his phone but slightly looked away as he unlocked it. He stood still untill the boy had gave him his number, he then wrote it down in his phone and added it to his contacts. "thanks man, I'll see ya later." Sky then said as he started to make his way out of the barn. He walked up to Chris, who was now a lot closer to the barn. "Lets go." Sky stated as he walked past Chris. Once they got to the end of the driveway Sky just had to blurt ut. "I got his number." "Oh my god, wait do you like him. The guy you work with." Chriss questioned, almost sounding surprised. "No but hes so attractive." Sky replied. "So you do like him." Chris teased. Sky shoved him slightly, laughing a bit too.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 10, 2023 02:53 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
After unlocking his phone Alex offered it to Skylar. He wore a small yet friendly smile when the male took it. Watching as his work partner put his number in his phone and saved it to his contacts he let himself relax a little, leaning back on his heels as he did so. Once he'd been added, Alex took his phone back before giving a nod. "Yeah, okay." He stood still for a moment, letting his eyes follow Sky as he once more departed from the barn. He could hear the sound of both his footsteps and another person's as they moved away from the barn and toward the road. For a brief moment, he found himself tempted to move forward and watch him go as well as see the person he was leaving with. This desire gave him a moment's pause before he shook his head and pushed it away. Letting out a sigh he turned and made his way back to the tack room. Once there he grabbed a halter and lead rope before then heading toward the pasture. He figured he'd make the night a little easier on Daryl and his family by putting the horses in their stalls before heading home to enjoy dinner and then get started on his homework.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 10, 2023 03:30 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky and Chris continued on their walk back to Sky's house, by the time they got there it was a little bit past dinnertime, which was 5-6 pm for him. Both Sky and Chris walked into the house, taking off their shoes at the door. "Hey boys suppers still on the stove." Irene said as soon as she saw the boys at the front door. "Hi mom." Sky said, Chris followed with a simple Hi. Sky walked into the kitchen and looked at the pasta on the stove. "Fuck yeah." Sky said as he grabbed himself a bowl. "This looks good." Chris said, following Sky to grab himself a bowl. They both got some food and walked back out to the living room before going to Sky's room. "Thank you so much mama." Sky said before walking to his room. "Yeah thanks Irene." Chris said as he followed Sky. "You're welcome boys." Irene replied. They headed to Sky's room and then began to eat the pasta. They turned on a tv show they had been watching together and ate in silence. When Sky finished his bowl of pasta, he pulled out his phone quickly, remembering he had added Alex's number to his phone. He started typing, but didn't know really what to say. He thought for a moment before deciding to send something bold. "Hey handsome its Skylar." He hesitated on pressing send but ended up hitting it. He quickly turned off his phone and sat it face down beside him.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 12, 2023 03:13 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
After Skylar departed, Alex's attention shifted to the four equine companions patiently grazing in the field. The darkening sky nudged him into action. With practiced efficiency, Alex moved through the fields, his silhouette weaving through the shadows. The soft sounds of hooves on grass accompanied his approach as he gently called the horses. Their ears perked, recognizing the familiar voice that beckoned them from their leisurely grazing. Angel, Rave, Blaze, and Bandit, in a graceful display of equine elegance, began to amble toward him.
`
As the horses reached the gate, Alex skillfully led them back to the barn. The barn, now illuminated by the soft glow of ambient lights, became a haven for both man and beast. Alex guided each horse to its respective stall. The scent of hay and the sound of hooves against the stable floor echoed the quietude of the evening. With the horses comfortably settled, Alex secured the stalls, ensuring each occupant was surrounded by the familiar embrace of straw and warmth. The tasks completed, he glanced at the darkened sky, a silent reminder of the obligations awaiting him beyond the barn. The urgency to return home tugged at him. Dinner and homework awaited the responsibilities of a high school student interwoven with the equestrian passion that defined his evenings. With a final pat on Blaze's sleek coat, Alex bid farewell to the four horses.
`
The journey home unfolded with purposeful strides, the night enveloped him, stars above the subtle and the subtle sounds of nature around. Each step carried him closer to the comforts of home, where the warmth of family awaited amidst the routines of a shared evening meal and academic pursuits. Alex traversed the familiar path, the echoes of the day's interactions lingered in his mind. Skylar's number, newly added to his phone rested in his pocket, a tangible connection to the friendship he felt was blossoming amid the hay-scented tranquility of the ranch.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 12, 2023 06:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After a moment, Skylar got up while grabbing his bowl. "hey do you want more?" Sky asked Chris. "Yeah sure" Chris replied as he stayed seated. Chris grabbed his bowl and handed it out to Sky. Sky grabbed the bowl with his other free hand and then made his way to the kitchen. He set the bowls down and scooped some more pasta into both of them. He glanced over at his mom who was still sitting on the couch, watching her show. Skylar smiled and grabbed both the bowls, going straight back to his room. He sat down, handing the one bowl to Chris and setting his down in front of him. He began to eat and checked his phone. There was still no message back from Alex, but Sky guessed he was just still busy with putting the horses away. He shrugged it off, but contemplated deleting the message. He set his phone back down and continued to watch the show they had put on. He also began to eat his second bowl of pasta.

"So this Alex guy, what do you like about him?" Chris said. Sky finished chewing and then swallowed his food before speaking. "well, there's just something about him that makes him so charming. Maybe it's the eyes, I don't know though." Sky answered then took another bite of his pasta. "hm, well go for it man." Chris replied, happy for Sky. Chris smiled and then finished off his bowl of pasta. Skylar chuckled, "I might" he replied.

Edited at December 12, 2023 06:24 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 02:18 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
When Alex reached his house he moved up the paved walkway, then up a couple of steps that led to the front door. He pulled the door open and stepped inside. Warmth greeted him as did the smell of a delicious home-cooked meal. He could hear the sound of light conversation as he closed the door behind him. "Alex! That you hun!" The sound of his mother's voice calling him brought a small smile to his lips. "Yeah, mom!" He called back as he moved toward the kitchen. "Come have a seat." Alex nodded before moving to take a seat in his customary place. "So, how was school Alex?" This question came from his father and he looked up toward him as his mother served him some of the spaghetti and the garlic bread that she'd made. "It was okay. I think art class is going to be pretty fun." He answered after giving it a moment of thought. "Thanks, mom." He said once she'd filled his plate and returned to her seat. She smiled in response.
`
Dinner went as it had the last 16 years. Quiet conversations and stories about one another's day were shared. Alex finished up his spaghetti as he listened to his father complain about his boss. Not an unusual thing to hear, it seemed lately his father was always complaining about his boss. The guy was always doing something that his father disapproved of. His latest offense, a clear acceptance of the lgbtq community. "I mean, I just don't get why we got wear pins of those damned flags. Why not the flag of the US?" Alex glanced towards his father, not daring to comment on the matter. He'd tried once to get him to think of the flag and the community with a more open mind. Alex couldn't recall ever seeing his father's face turn so red with anger.
`
Alex waited until everyone was nearly done with their own meals before excusing himself. He thanked his mom again and put the dishes in the sink before heading up to his room. When he reached his room he closed the door behind himself and moved to sit down at his desk. As he did so he slipped his phone from his pocket, checking it for the first time since leaving school. He'd had it on silent and as a result hadn't heard or felt his phone alert him to an incoming message. When he turned on his phone he was quickly greeted by his screensaver, an image of his family on a trail ride they'd taken a few years ago. Covering the faces of his parents was a message notification from Skylar. He paused for a brief second before swiping up and unlocking his phone, doing so brought him to the message and he quickly read it. The words, "Hey handsome it's Skylar" danced across the screen, and a flutter of warmth stirred in his chest. The compliment, though appreciated, introduced a complex blend of emotions.
`
Confusion and hesitation lingered as Alex contemplated the implications of Skylar's words. The notion of being called "handsome" by someone he had recently met added an unexpected layer to their budding connection. It was a compliment that carried with it a subtle invitation, a bridge extending beyond the bounds of casual conversation. After a few thoughtful moments, Alex decided to respond. His fingers danced across the screen as he typed, carefully choosing his words to convey a mix of gratitude and curiosity. "Hey Skylar, thanks! How's it going?" The simplicity of his reply masked the undercurrent of emotions swirling beneath the surface. As he pressed send, Alex awaited Skylar's response, the glow of his phone casting a soft light in the dim room.

Edited at December 16, 2023 02:20 AM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 02:41 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar and Chris both finished their bowls of pasta but continued to watch the show. After some procrastination, Skylar decided to bring the bowls out to the kitchen to put them in the sink. "I'll be right back," Sky said, grabbing his phone and slipping it in his pocket while getting up halfway. He then grabbed both the dirty bowls and fully got up. Making his way to the kitchen sink, he put the bowls down gently. That's when he felt his phone buzz. A rush of excitement hit him, but also there was a hint of nervousness. He pulled out his phone, and to his surprise, Alex actually answered him. His eyes widened and he froze, but he still clicked on the message and unlocked his phone straight away. He quickly read it and began typing. "It's going okay, how is it going for you?" Skylar didn't want to be bold again with another nickname, so he left the message plain. Skylar hoped he would answer fast as he stared at the messages on his phone. He smiled a bit and began walking back to his room.

Skylar walked past Chris who was still on the ground once he had gotten back in his room. He went to his bed, flopped down on it and laid there for a moment before getting into a comfortable position. He got under the covers and still had his phone out, but he had clicked out of his and Alex's messages to go scroll on Instagram. Now it was the waiting game, again. He then decided to set the mood, going on to his LED light app to turn on a fun colour. "Hey Chris pick a color for the lights," Sky asked Chris. "Mhmmm purple," Chris replied as he looked back at Sky before getting up. Chris joined him on his bed and also got under the covers. They kept the show playing in the background for extra comfort, Sky especially liked doing that. Skylar turned the LED lights to a deep shade of purple and turned his bedroom lights off so it would just be purple in his room. Skylar then went back onto his messages, getting very anxious waiting.

Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 03:03 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The soft chime of his phone interrupted the quiet concentration of Alex's homework session. Skylar's response illuminated the screen, and a slight smile tugged at the corners of Alex's lips as he read the message. Setting aside the calculus book for a moment, Alex contemplated his response. The glow of his phone lit up his thoughtful expression as he typed, "Pretty good, just tackling some homework for my math class." He paused there and chewed at his bottom lip debating whether or not to write anything more. After several moments he shook his head and with a sense of anticipation, he pressed send. As the message traveled through the virtual pathways, Alex briefly admired the subtle play of light on the screen before returning to the awaiting pages of his homework.
`
The quiet ambiance of his room became a sanctuary for focused concentration. The complexities of calculus and the nuances of literary analysis absorbed his attention once more. The hum of academic pursuits, accompanied by the faint glow of the desk lamp, created an intimate space where the cerebral world of homework coexisted with the burgeoning connection signaled by the ongoing conversation with Skylar.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us