Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Insane Sanity
09:06:44 Insane | Sanity
Nice! xD 15 is what...45pups? O.O
 Transcendence
09:06:31 free palestine
My mom right now basically. I literally stopped epxloring because my mom and sibling are at their shenanigans again lol heckk
 Boeing
09:06:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Conned
I know what forum 59165 is.
 Continental Wolves
09:05:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
15 pregnant females, thats enough for today now off to explore to see how many moves I can get through in 3 hours
 Insane Sanity
09:05:18 Insane | Sanity
Transcendence
Yes
 Zeraphia
09:04:58 Vah stalks forums
Uggghh

I was bored so I tried to draw and I just could not draw anything /good/ and instead I sat there frustrated with my arm.
 Apothecary
09:04:07 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote please
 Transcendence
09:03:58 free palestine
Random but anyone else dislike the whole live alone/die alone/every person for themselves/owe people nothing type of mentality. But on hard mode.
 Convivial
09:03:20 You've been Conned
Boe
Bookies why don't you wanna vote?
 Apothecary
09:02:26 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Boeing
09:01:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Convival
Nope. Never again
 Boeing
09:01:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
My kneecap should be able to do it.
Mayhaps. She should be bred though lol
 Convivial
09:00:46 You've been Conned
Hey guys please vote!!
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
08:58:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
-WP Click-
Yes >.> but shes going to be bred to my Axanthic + SV stud
 Tech
08:57:16 
Spoopy
I will one day get you eye candy wolves that day is far away
 Continental Wolves
08:56:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Nah, I always have 200+bones at a time but never have enough eye candy wolves
 Tech
08:55:42 
Spoopy
So you get bones
 Boeing
08:55:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
Is my kneecap part of that cohort lol
 Tech
08:55:14 
Spoopy
I'm rooting they aren't
 Apothecary
08:54:48 Medicinally Autistic
Kinda want to buy a bunch of den expansions but really unsure.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   41 

Outlander x MeekoNovember 24, 2023 11:10 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(oh my im sorry this is so short)
Sky watched as Alex finished cleaning the last stall and then turned off the water. "Yeah That sounds good," Sky responded as he made his way to grab Angel's brush. He moved quickly and was out of the barn in a minute. He then made his way out to the pasture, luckily Angel saw him and started walking over to him so he didn't need to call out for her. He started to brush her but looked back to see if Alex was coming. He looked back at Angel and let out a smile and continued to brush her. It was still hot out, but the breeze was still there.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 25, 2023 08:21 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Winding up the house after turning the water off, Alex looked towards Skylar. He nodded at his response and offered a small smile. Moving then, he put the hose away and brushed his hands off on his pants. It was a warm and overall lovely day, perfect for spending some time out in the pasture grooming the horses. He doubted it would take all that long for the stalls to dry either, and if he had to guess they'd just about be dry by the time all four horses were brushed down. Briefly Alex watched as Skylar grabbed Angel's brush and headed out of the barn. He smiled slightly and shook his head before turning and moving to grab the brushes he often used to groom Raven. Once they were in hand he made his way out of the barn and toward the pasture. His blue gaze swept over the pasture, only stopping once they landed on the black mare. She was grazing near Bandit and Blaze a short distance from the fence. As he approached he smiled upon seeing Raven lift her head and turn it toward him. "Hey, girl." He greeted as he moved to climb over the fence.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 26, 2023 02:28 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky continued to brush Angel off, he heard the voice of Alex behind him. He turned around and smiled, as he admired the way Alex talked to Raven. He was quite cute, especially because he shared the same liking for horses like him. Sky looked back at Angel and continued to brush her. She was getting cleaner with every brush stroke and since she was white it was really easy to tell. She definitely needs a bath soon, but Sky will give her one some other time, probably closer to the end of the week. Skylar glanced over at Alex slightly, again admiring him. Sky couldn't help it, Alex was just too captivating. He turned back to face Angel and put his head to hers, smiling. He pet her and continued to smile to himself. He felt his face get hot, and he knew his cheeks probably had a tint of redness on them. He shook it off and continued to brush her, but held that same smile on his face.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 29, 2023 11:36 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's attention remained on the mare that he was currently grooming. He started at her neck, brushing in long gentle strokes down the length of then. Then he moved the soft bristles down to her whithers and then across her shoulder. One of his hands followed the movement of the brush. Raven seemed to be enjoying it, she stood still, her tail swishing back and forth. As he moved away from her neck and began to brush her body, Raven lowered her head to the ground to graze once more. With a smile on his lips, Alex glanced up from Raven's back and over toward Angel and Skylar. He smiled slightly upon seeing the guy brushing Angel. As he watched he was reminded of how well the two seemed to have bonded. It was clear that the horse liked Skylar, and that the feeling was mutual. He let his gaze linger a while longer before he looked away, returning his blue eyes to Raven as he continued to brush her.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 1, 2023 10:21 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar continued to brush her for roughly 15 minutes, he then called over Bandit so he could brush him. Since horses are such big creatures, it takes so long to thoroughly brush them. Skylar wasn't brushing them too thoroughly though because they would need to get brushed before getting a bath, which he would some time in the upcoming days. Skylar began to brush Bandit, finishing him a lot quicker then Angel, you could tell she was his favourite but he still brushed Bandit well enough. "Hey, the stalls are probably mostly dry, I'm going to go put new bedding in and then new feed unless you do that," Skylar said as he started walking back to the gate. He looked slightly at Alex, waiting for a reply before fully heading off. Once he got that reply he then made his way to the barn. He then began putting new bedding into all the stalls and he finished pretty quickly, you could say he was an efficient worker.

Edited at December 1, 2023 10:21 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoDecember 4, 2023 12:31 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex made sure to thoroughly brush Raven, getting as much dirt off her black coat as possible without a thorough scrubbing and bath. He was just about finished brushing off the mare and was getting ready to move and begin brushing off Blaze when he heard Skylar. Lifting his gaze he looked up and towards him before giving a nod. "You're welcome to do it. I'll finish up here and then join you." He responded. Stepping back from Raven he moved over to Blaze and began brushing him, however, he found his gaze lingering on Skylar and watching him as he entered the barn. It didn't take him too long to finish up with Blaze and once he did so he patted the horse's shoulder before moving toward the railing of the pasture fence. He pulled himself up and over the fencing with ease and started toward the barn.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 4, 2023 02:00 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked around the barn, and in each of the individual stalls. Everything was spotless for the most part and Skylar liked that a lot. Although it was a lot of work, it was worth it, especially knowing the horses would have a clean stall. Skylar smiled and nodded to himself and as he moved away from the stall, he caught his gaze upon Alex. His looked for a while and walked up to him after grabbing two feed buckets. "It's just the feed now, I'll get Angel's and bandits." Sky said very briefly before walking past Alex and to the feed room. This room was right across from the tack room, it's where they stored almost everything else for their horses. This room included, bathing products, extra hoof cleaning tools, extra brushes and also the feed. Sky walked into the room, leaving the door open and went up to the bags of food. He put some scoops into both buckets and then made his way out. The buckets would end up being pretty heavy, but Sky could handle it for the most part. He made his way to Angel's stall and set down Bandit's buckets, he then poured Angel's feed into her food dish thing. They would also have to make sure their big water dishes in the pasture were full, but Sky was pretty sure they were.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 5, 2023 12:50 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Upon reaching the barn, Alex slowed to a stop a few steps inside the entrance. He paused as he looked over the stalls, each already had the straw laid out. Damn, Skylar worked quickly. In all honesty, he'd excepted to get there and still be able to help with at least one stall. When Skylar approached him he looked up and listened before giving a nod. "Alright, I'll get Raven and Blaze's." He stood still for a second longer before he moved to grab the two horses' buckets. Once they were in hand he turned and made his way to the feed room. Reaching it just as Skylar was leaving he stepped out of his way and offered a small smile. He let his blue gaze follow his movements for a second before he looked away and headed inside the room. He swiftly made his way over to the bags of feed and put a few scoops into both buckets. With a quiet sigh, he closed the feed up once he was done and then picked up the buckets. Turning he headed back the way that he had come and moved to put, first Ravens feed in her stall before moving to Blaze's stall and doing the same.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 5, 2023 03:12 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Sky was done filling Angel's food dish, He pulled out his phone. "hey man I'm about to be done but I'll wait here for you." He pressed send then put his phone away. He grabbed Bandit's bucket of feed and went to his stall. He poured the food in the dish and then grabbed both the empty food buckets and put them away. It would be about 10 minutes till Chris would be there but that was okay, it would give Sky some time to just rest. Skylar grabbrd his shirt and kind of shook it to cool him off a bit. Sky then pulled his phone back out. "I'm on my way." Chris sent 5 minutes ago. He then started to make his way outside of the barn but then he stopped by Alex first. "hey I'm leaving in like 5 minutes because we have nothing else to do." Sky said with a slight smile. He had wanted to get his number, but was too shy to ask.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 6, 2023 12:17 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex made quick work of feeling Raven and Blaze's dishes with feed. Once he'd done so he left the stalls and moved to put both the buckets back in their designated spots. Brushing his hands off on his jeans, Alex turned and gave the barn and the stalls a quick once over. Everything was in order, and he didn't think there was much else to do. He and Skylar had gotten the stalls thoroughly cleaned and washed out, as Daryl had wanted. The feed was already in each horse's dish, and the horses had been brushed. Really the only thing left would be to bring them in from the pasture. His attention was pulled from the work that had been completed and toward Skylar when he approached. He lifted a brow at his words before giving a nod. "Okay. Thanks for getting all the bedding down." He said returning the smile Skylar had given him with one of his own.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   41 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us