Wolf Play : LF: Roleplay partners
Chatbox
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)
 Hallow's Eve
09:56:13 Hallow, Eve
I really do haha. I love the high talents and pretty wolves lol
 Insane Sanity
09:55:47 Insane | Sanity
I thought you might like her. I scanned your pack and it looked like you have a thing for high rarities and talents :P
 Malcuth
09:54:49 Wander
Thank you! His pups have been quite pretty
 Hallow's Eve
09:54:30 Hallow, Eve
Insanity THank you for the wolf!! She's so gorgeous!!
 Insane Sanity
09:53:43 Insane | Sanity
Pretty boy Malcuth
 Hallow's Eve
09:52:43 Hallow, Eve
It's my personal favorite! Im not a big movie fan but I like that one
 Malcuth
09:49:00 Wander
-WP Click-
I'm so impatient, I love to see what he produces from females:)
 Transcendence
09:48:32 free palestine
Whats the best level in forest to snag spirit ancestor encounters lol
 Insane Sanity
09:47:10 Insane | Sanity
Haha, I have not seen that movie, not a huge fan of scary movies O.O
 Hallow's Eve
09:46:29 Hallow, Eve
Honestly I'm in a Halloween mood lol. I also just watched the first scream movie
 Insane Sanity
09:45:50 Insane | Sanity
Just curious, but why Slasher? :3
 Hallow's Eve
09:45:23 Hallow, Eve
I understand lol. And you could name him slasher!
 Insane Sanity
09:42:15 Insane | Sanity
And then I can say "like father like son" xD
 Insane Sanity
09:42:01 Insane | Sanity
I think it'll look good with his dad's design :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

LF: Roleplay partnersNovember 18, 2023 10:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I will role play with you
LF: Roleplay partnersNovember 19, 2023 12:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I love the idea of a rivals rp! I have a few female OCs that would have the perfect personality too. Let me know if you're interested :) Definitely would love to explore different plot twists
LF: Roleplay partnersNovember 19, 2023 01:05 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 11, 2023 03:32 AM by Written The Wolf
LF: Roleplay partnersNovember 19, 2023 09:24 PM

[~Gem_Queen~]

Neutral

Give Award
Hellooo! I'm interested in the second werewolf x vampire plot. I'm also open to discussing what I can and can't do rp wise, as well as what I'm comfortable/not comfortable with, and also what I prefer doing in terms of gender pairinhs. Let me know if you're okay with this!
LF: Roleplay partnersDecember 10, 2023 08:18 PM

Grasshopper

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello! I'm thoroughly in love with both your "Old Friends" and "Adventure Awaits" premises. I am on nearly every day, and while I am new to RP on this site, I am far from new to RP in general. I tend to write in the realm of 600-1k words depending on the way the prose moves me, and I'd love the chance to flex my female characters, as I rarely get the opportunity. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk shop about plots, characters, etc. before heading to forums :)
LF: Roleplay partnersDecember 11, 2023 07:48 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
I've been lurking your ad for a hot minute but find your werewolf x werewolf (fated mates) trope intriguing. If you're still looking for a partner you are more than welcome to reach out. No hard feelings if you have already found enough partners to keep you busy.~ ^^

Edited at December 11, 2023 07:48 PM by Sanania
LF: Roleplay partnersApril 14, 2024 02:17 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh shit, your like perfect. I can usually reach 500 if not higher. I always go over my post for issues before I send it out. I would love an of those ship dynamics tbh. Also I can play any gender.
LF: Roleplay partnersMay 12, 2024 09:15 PM

Pack of Dark Skies

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! I'd be interested in Role-playing! c: My reply lengths typically match that of my partner, and I've been known to do 3000+ words if I'm really inested in the RP. As a lesbian woman, fxf role-plays are my forte, and I enjoy communicating with my role-play partners as well; So I feel like we'd be a good fit!

If needed, I can provide an example of my writing abilities. c:

As for a topic I'd be interested in...Either cats (Non-warriors, since I'm not up for that right now) or (modern) humans? I have ideas for either, but I'm always flexible and willing to compromise/do something different if neither idea interests you!

Housecat x street cat, as you mentioned in your list of topics. My specific plot idea being, perhaps, that the housecat was often let outside growing up, while the stray was born on the streets. The two would often play together growing up, though the housecats humans often would shoo away the stray, and the stray's family viewed housecats as pampered and tried to keep their daughter away. One day, housecat's family moved house, taking her with them. Months later, the two meet again.

Badgirl x goodgirl, but in college. Two girls who are completely different from each other become roommates in college. One is rebellious, rude, and enjoys breaking the rules just for the fun of it, while the other is preppy, uptight, and always keeps on top of her grades. Extra plot would for sure need to be discussed with the characters, as it's quite a basic premise. Also preferably slow burn, if you're interested in this idea. If we do, I'd also prefer playing the more rebellious girl, but it's okay if not.

I understand if none of this interests you! Again, I'm willing to do something different or change things up a bit if this all disinterests you. c:
LF: Roleplay partnersMay 15, 2024 09:15 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
i really liked one of your ideas so I'm going to give it to my own twist for a role play plot if that's okay with you
LF: Roleplay partnersMay 15, 2024 09:18 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

The Shadows of Dawn said:
i really liked one of your ideas so I'm going to give it to my own twist for a role play plot if that's okay with you

i'd actually prefer it if you didn't, a lot of thought went into these ideas so they're special to me <3

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us