Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao
 Convivial
06:57:50 You've been Conned
Chat does this look like it was taken from 0.5
-Click-
 Kháos
06:57:24 Kaos || Khaos
😦 No, you have no space available to bury anything. The option to Bury only appears when you do. The -9 means you are beyond your limit and cannot bury anything until 10 items are unburied/used.
 Geo
06:57:09 xx
OHHHH ok thanks i've been trying to figure that out for the longest time
 kycantina
06:56:23 ky
Geo, yeah that's negative nine lol
 Geo
06:56:17 xx
i tried appraising them to see if that was the issue
 Geo
06:55:33 xx
here sorry for the wait -Click-
 Existence
06:54:37 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Sweet blep now I want to change my avatar again ;-;
 Tech
06:53:34 
My demon boy
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Grey x BeanAugust 1, 2024 02:49 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf woke up late. She panicd and quickly got dressed before remembering it was Saturday. She decided to go for a stroll in the woods, as a wolf. She emerged from some brush where she had shifted. Her ears picked up a rustle not far from her. She climbed up a nearby tree and spotted Leo. She jumped down from the tree and landed square on his back. "Gotcha!"
Grey x BeanAugust 1, 2024 03:52 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo hadn't seen Leaf up that tree, and inwardly cursed. Leaf seemed to have a love of climbing trees, and that was definitely on place that he hadn't learnt to check while walking.
But this time, unlike the last, he let her pin him to the ground. Just for the sake of it, and plus... this time was different. They both knew who the other was, and this was just fun.
Leo barked, but didn't try free himself. He knew that Leaf didn't mean anything by it, and he might as well let her. Plus, he still felt a bit guilty of the leg bite.
So he let Leaf pin him to the ground, because... hey. Leaf had forgiven him. All was good.
Grey x BeanAugust 5, 2024 11:38 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf hopped off of Leo's back. She offered a paw to help him get up. "You're not going to do anything?! Wheres the old Leo?" Once he had stood up she sat down on a nearby rock. "So... What do you want to talk about?"
Grey x BeanAugust 5, 2024 11:51 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo ducked his head slightly. "I probably owed you that one." His shoulders hurt slightly but he could deal with it.
Now he didn't know what to say. He had a plan, but... he wasn't entirely sure what to do with it.
"I guess - damn. I don't know what to say really." Leo could barely think past Leaf. Even in her wolf form, she looked beautiful.
He really wasn't entirely sure what he wanted to say. Alright, yes, he was attracted to Leaf. But he didn't know what to do now - right now.
His brain was still quite a piece of mush.
Leo sighed. "You're quite certain about the starting over thing?" Out of all the things he could have said, this was probably the one that he wanted to know about. Just so he wouldn't have a shadow of doubt that Leaf would ever hold it against him.
Not that he thought that she would. But Leo knew he'd wronged her definitely in some way. And he could hardly apologize for it now, right?
Grey x BeanAugust 6, 2024 11:06 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf rolled her eyes as Leo asked the question for the hundredth time. "Of course I'm sure! We both have to deal with this so might as well do it together." She hopped down from the rock. "Now stop asking or next time I might say no." She sat down and just looked at him, she had to admit, he looked kinda cute. Even as a wolf.
Grey x BeanAugust 7, 2024 12:55 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo's final shred of doubt vanished into the air. He might have been stalling a bit for time - okay... - but he knew what he wanted to say now.
"Come on." Leo jerked his head deeper into the woods. "I found something in here the other day that I want to show you." Without waiting much longer, he stood, and they both went further in.
Leo was perfectly comfortable around her now. He was... happy, around her.
He decided to try not to think too much as to why as they pushed through the bushes.
Grey x BeanAugust 7, 2024 09:28 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf cocked her head as Leo asked her to follow him. "You want me to follow you? Through the bushes?" She sighed and looked at him. "Alright, I'll follow you this one time." She padded through the line of bushes, sneezing as a leaf brushed her nose.
Grey x BeanAugust 8, 2024 01:41 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
"Come on. I only discovered this place a few days ago." Leo was definitely rather happy right now.
He looked back at Leaf, who was trailing him slighty, and smiled a bit at her. "What's the unhappiness about? I want to show you something." He really did. "And I never exactly to to talk to you either, not with Mr Dudding pushing us and whatnot."
Leo convinced himself that was the reason why he was taking Leaf to his little place. Nothing else. Seriously, nothing else.
Grey x BeanAugust 9, 2024 12:39 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Leaf~

Leaf trotted to catch up with Leo. “So how far away is this secret place of yours?” She went back to a nice walk as she caught up with him. She looked at the way his wind blew his fur, Leo was so cute, Leaf had only realized this after they stopped talking. She just hadn’t been able to get him out of her head. “Its not far off campus.” Leaf snapped back to the present as Leo answered her question. Leaf paused, “Off campus! I thought it was close by. This better be worth it.” She swished her tail and kept walking, keeping pace with Leo.

Grey x BeanAugust 9, 2024 01:26 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo replied a bit tentatively to Leaf's concern - he wasn't entirely sure if it was allowed. "It's not far off campus."
Her reply soothed out any worries he might have had, and he internally relaxed slightly.
"I think you'll like it." Leo had high hopes for it.
Meanwhile, they could talk a bit.
Leo wanted to know more about her. Not just "oh you shift?" but more.
He didn't exactly know why. It was just what he wanted to do.
"... Leaf?" Leo tentatively started, then began plaowing ahead. "Don't mind me if I ask, but... when did you learn to shift?" Leo had his own stories, but he wanted to hear Leaf's first.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us