mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 01:07 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
We wrap plastic tubes and set up the lines to bring the sap to the boiling shed. We make it back to the classroom just as the bell rings. Most of the kids race to the bus, or sports. I just walk to my bike and pull out my phone. (Where do you want to meet up?) I ask. I petal down the road to my house and trade my empty lunchbox for a snack.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 01:09 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I finish my snack and take a shower washing my hair out so it doesn't look like I was sleeping the whole time.( we can meet up at the park.) I text and lay in bed looking at the time( in 5 minutes.) I text again and get on some shoes going into the garage and getting my bike out and riding to the park
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 01:16 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I dump my bag on my bed and pull out my book. Just in case I am early. I petal of to the park and quickly glance around. I playground is over run by elementary school kids and the benches are full of their parents. I choose a tree somewhat in the corner and sit under it. My eyes quickly ajust to the dimmer light and it is as if I never left the sun. I smirk at a pale guy applying sunblock with passion. He must be a hiding vampire. His smell confirms it.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 01:30 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look around the park and spot Alex and ride my bike over to her smiling. The playground has little kids on it and the benches are covered with parents. I sniff the air when I get closer and smell a vampire I recoil and look at the pale guy he hisses at me like he knows what I am. I park my bike and walk over to you." Hey." I say and pat your head
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 02:35 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I swat the hand away. "Really?" I ask. I stand up and smile. I stretch, showing off my full height, tall. Then I realize that was pointless. This guy is close to my height. Instead, I stand just enough on my toes to be taller and not be noticed. I keep an eye on the vampire. "What's up? I have not seen you all day." I ask.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 03:11 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile down at her she's tall but short to me." Yes really. I haven't seen you either love." I tease and look at the vampire and growl back showing a my fangs. He backs away and looks at the kids playing and not paying attention to us." Anyway what do you want to do?" I ask and crouch down enough to be eye level with her
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 03:57 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I take a step back. "Love? I met you this morning. Are those fangs? Your a vampire? Did I say that out loud?" I ask in quick sucsesetion. I shack my head. I make sure not to let my small fangs show. I shack my head again and back up so more. "Don't bite me." I say, squnting slightly.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 04:43 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"It was a joke." I say and lean on the tree looking at you stepping back." I'm not a vampire you literally bit me buddy. Yes you said that out loud. Why would I bite you?" I ask and answer all your questions while keeping an eye on the vampire." And are you a werewolf?" I ask and start pestering you a bit annoyed at the fact you think I'm vampire
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 05:27 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I laugh nevorsly. "I am not A werewolf, I am THE werewolf. The one that has been anying the town. If you tell, I'll tell." I warn. "You wont though, right? You seem pretty nice." I never got to meet another werewolf. They normally jet off as fast as they can.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 05:33 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I back away and get on my bike." Follow me I wanna show you something." I smile at you and start riding my bike to a abandoned meadow that only my werewolf group goes to. I park my bike by a tree and walk to the edge of the meadow waiting for you to park your bike and sit by me

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us