04:01:25 marsh | they/it
never back down never what
 Insomnia
03:58:13 Skye
I have whatever the opposite of a green thumb is
 Enigma
03:57:57 
"Let's go!! You feel the blood coursing through your veins."

it's a sign never back down (I am on the verge of collapsing)
 Enigma
03:56:01 
The only plants I own that aren't air plants I randomly adopted. My succulents I rescued from a park dumpster. Otherwise, I cannot be trusted with soil based plants. I leave them outside because the weather takes better care of them than me xD
 starmutt
03:55:15 marsh | they/it
gonna sketch a few more and check in with the commissioner yippee
 Insomnia
03:54:31 Skye
I have both golden and regular pothos in my tank and then a regular pothos juvenile in a pot
 Insomnia
03:53:53 Skye
I like aquarium plants because I kill all other plants no matter how hard I try except for pothos
 Insomnia
03:53:21 Skye
Honesty I'm not the best when it comes to aquarium plants I just go "Can it survive in water?? Yea? Ok cool" then dose with flourish here and there and I have a CO2 set up for my 30g lol
 distant-lands
03:52:37 katy | beetle
marsh,
yess omg! i love that pose, the anatomy is on point
 starmutt
03:51:32 marsh | they/it
pookies does this look like a big cat
-Click-
 Enigma
03:51:11 
! Aquaponics? I've been thinking about getting a pothos because I hear they're good for rooting hormone. I enjoy downloading my plants and growing them from clippings
 Insomnia
03:50:04 Skye
I watch those little shrimps so intensely
 Insomnia
03:49:22 Skye
And then here's one of my long pothos vines
-Click-
 Enigma
03:48:52 
YES I'm obsessed with the fact that you can see their whole digestive progress haha like get seen loser
 Insomnia
03:47:11 Skye
Although you can also see their eggs and if they've eaten recently they're cool little dudes
 Insomnia
03:46:38 Skye
It's so weird watching them lol just a couple dots and some antennae
 Enigma
03:45:14 
ohmygod he barely EXISTS he doesnt even have ORGANS my eyes have been blessed thank you
 Insomnia
03:43:55 Skye
Enigma

-Click-
 starmutt
03:38:42 marsh | they/it
what do you MEAN you just have 128 wishbones lying around ??
 Insomnia
03:38:15 Skye
I have ghost shrimp! I don't currently have photos on this phone because I've had it less than a week lol but lemme turn on my other phone and find one for ya

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +5
Cougar : -4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 3, 2024 06:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen didn't bother to wince or flinch at all. That was all he could do was to just get out of the area. He could hear the centaurs close behind as he threw himself through the glass doors. While for the most part, he felt relatively fine--if just a few scrapes and loose cuts.

He couldn't see the streak across his face. But at this point, he was sweating too hard to figure out he was injured in the first place.

"Are you good?" Kalen asked quickly, sweeping in a deep breath. "We may have to fly and get out of here."

Blood was a powerful scent and an easy tracker.

Unless they weren't on the ground.

But flight, now, was a threat as well. Especially if the centaurs were armed. So he just kept running with her in his arms. "Janet, are you good?" He echoed the words, breathless. "Can you see if they're behind us?"

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 9, 2024 02:42 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Janet’s hold on him increases slightly as they break through the door, glass shattering around them. She could tell she’d acquired a few scratches and could only assume Kalen had one or two as well.

She opened her eyes, unaware that she’d closed them earlier. She was a little distracted trying to look behind them when Kalen spoke, her only reply a short hum before her brain caught up.

“Um, yeah. I think I’m okay, but they’re still behind us and kind of, maybe gaining on us?” She winces at her answer, but the centaurs were getting closer which wasn’t really surprising since they were half horse.

“Maybe you could fly up onto one of the taller rooftops? It is not like they can climb a ladder and then we can figure out what to do, possibly try to find a greyhound like we were going to earlier.”

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 9, 2024 03:10 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Aside from the fact that he was currently running out of stamina, Kalen was worried. But Janet was okay--so she said--and her answer was not the most comforting. The doors had only slowed them down slightly. Which made sense, after all, they had hooves.

Broken glass wouldn't matter much to them.

His chest lifted with a deep breath as he called the glittering white wings back and took a sweeping leap. His arms tightened on Janet, aiming to fly toward the top of one of the nearest buildings.

Luckily, it seemed like the cyclops was stuck inside the library until someone could go rescue him.

What Kalen hadn't expected was taking an arrow to the shoulder. It caught him off guard but not enough to plummet below, but he limped through the air and onto an apartment building instead.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," he nearly dropped Janet, struggling to lift his arm at all. "I promise--I'm going to be fine. Just don't panic." He finally got a glimpse of her scratches, feeling a touch guilty. He was probably lucky he didn't have a mirror to look at the glaring gash across his face and several other cuts.

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 9, 2024 10:27 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Janet held her breath as he took off, eyes wide with awe as the ground fell away. Even if they were being chased, she couldn’t help being a little amazed by the fact that Kalen could fly.

That was until Kalen pitched forward that momentary wonder vanished from Janet, replaced by horror when she saw the fletching of an arrow sprouting from his shoulder. His wings seemed to stutter before resuming a shaky rhythm and landing on the roof of a building.

Janet slipped out of his arms the moment he was on the roof, ignoring his reassurances that he’d ‘be fine’ as if she was the one who was shot. She gave him a quick once over for any other serious injuries, noting a few small slices on his arms and a nasty cut on his face before taking a look at the arrow wound.

“Yeah, no. You’re not fine,” She mutters, carefully inspecting the area to the best of her ability without touching him or the projectile. She’d never been in a situation that involved an arrow wound other than hunting, so she wasn’t anywhere near as much help as she wished she was. The best she could do right now was some first aid that had been mandatory in her life.

“As long as we don’t pull the arrow out it should slow the blood loss down, I could snap the shaft though.” She continues nervously, thinking out loud. “I don’t have any medical stuff with me, but I might be able to find some in this building?”

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 9, 2024 11:35 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"I'm fine," Kalen insisted in return, pushing her away gently. He didn't dare push her too much, for fear of hurting her--and the fact his left arm refused to move that far or fast. "It's going to be fine. We don't have time to focus on that right now. We have to leave."

He didn't know if they could manage ladders or stairs but he did know that the centaurs didn't start out as centaurs. They had human-like forms that could maybe do stairs and ladders.

The pain blurred in his mind and his words, one hand trying to wipe the sweat from his face--only succeeded in smearing blood around. He looked less like he was fine and much more like the mess he truly was. Strange.

"We need to leave," Kalen insisted. "And as soon as possible," he stumbled to the side of the apartment's roof access door, taking a moment to regather his swimming thoughts. As he tugged on the metal door, he found himself facing a problem. The singular and only problem?

It seemed to be locked. It prevented access from anyone without a key.

"Oh for the love of Hera--"

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 11, 2024 07:09 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

“No, you’re not fine.” Janet snapped, but didn't stop him from pushing her as she was scared of hurting him further. “Your muscles are obviously damaged and moving around could make it worse,”

She sighed in exasperation when he brushed off her concern and tried to clean his face off before he haltingly made his way to the door on the roof. She trailed behind him, ready to offer help when needed whether he wanted it or not.

Unsurprisingly, the door was locked when Kalen tried to open it.

“Well, scratch that.” Janet mumbled, looking around the roof for a solution for their dilemma.

There was no way they could get down a ladder without Kalen falling or hurting himself more and there wasn’t really anything else they could use. The door could be an option if they could find a tool or something that might break the lock, but maybe they wouldn’t need to break the door?

“Hey Kalen, do you by any chance know how to pick a lock?” She asks, turning back to him and the door. “Cause that could be our way off this roof.”

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 11, 2024 07:15 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Did he know how to pick a lock? Regrettably, yes, he did. As a son of the god of thieves, it was not exactly one of his 'favorite' abilities to show off.

Kalen paused for a moment or two, forcing himself to think through his pain. It was all swirling together before he pressed his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small paper clip. Usually, he used two hands. However, with one hand, it took a bit longer.

It took a moment or two, maybe a good thirty seconds, before the lock clicked.

"Do I know how? Not entirely," he admitted and pulled the door open with his good hand. "Can I figure it out rather well? ... yes."

It was a sharp--if not completely different--ability from the wings he bore. The wings were really the only stark magical thing about him from his godly parent. The rest was all instinctual.

Kalen stepped inside, leaning against the wall as he pulled the door closed behind Janet and locked it again.

"This is a great start," he mumbled.

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 26, 2024 12:34 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Janet watched as he used a paper clip to unlock the door, realizing she probably needed to pick up a few more useful skills. Knowing how to scrub dishes and organize books didn’t really help on a quest that much.

If they weren’t currently trying to escape the area she would probably have asked Kalen to show her how to pick a lock. Even if he couldn’t explain it she could watch and try to learn something that way.

“Yep,” Janet agrees, glancing around the hallway they were in for any sign of movement, human or otherwise. “We should find a medical kit and clean up though.”

If they tried to go out there with blood all over they’d be easy targets for any monsters in the area, not just the three they’d met. It also wouldn’t be much better if a normal human saw them either, that would just add to the chaos which was something they couldn’t handle at the moment.

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]July 26, 2024 10:20 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen shook his head slightly, leaning against the doorway with a breathless noise. Oh his head was swimming. He took in a deep breath and looked up toward the young woman again. What...?

"... I'm sure somewhere down the wall--the hall--" Kalen waved one hand and began to stumble forward. "We should find something. I hope."

He rubbed his face, trying to keep his head from swimming. The man's green eyes swept toward the other demigod. "I hope you're good with a med kit," he flashed her a weary smile. It was clear he was struggling to stay somewhat lucid and rubbed his face again, smearing more blood with a wince.

"What are you... what do you suggest? Do we ask for help?"

Fortune of Gold [Silver x Vah]August 5, 2024 12:34 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Janet swiveled her gaze to watch Kalen, immediately stepping forward to help steady him when his step faltered. Worry and budding fear for the taller surfacing, only to be shoved away by the need to think clearly.

“I don’t think walking around looking for something to help our situation is good for you.” She mumbles, wrapping an arm under one of the man’s and around his back in hopes to keep him from stumbling. “You need to take it easy until I can do something about that wound.”

She paused, taking a deep breath and trying to organize her thoughts. There wasn’t any way she was leaving him in the hallway like this, but she also was not having him come with her to find med supplies. Asking for help probably wouldn’t end well either, so the options were not looking very bright.

One of the apartments could provide a slightly safer place for them and also had the possibility of having the things they needed at the moment. It was a stretch and could end pretty badly if they broke into one of them, but if no one was there it might work. Or she could say someone down the hall had attacked her friend and they needed help-

“What’s the best way to break a door?”

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us