Emmet
Is my kneecap part of that cohort lol
 Tech
08:55:14 
Spoopy
I'm rooting they aren't
 Apothecary
08:54:48 Medicinally Autistic
Kinda want to buy a bunch of den expansions but really unsure.
 Continental Wolves
08:54:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
-WP Click-
Him & the girls better be nice to me e,e
Heya Boe
 Boeing
08:53:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Emmet :D
 Tech
08:53:18 
Spoopy
Maybe you should do that
 Apothecary
08:52:43 Medicinally Autistic
Its not hard when you explore a lot ^-^ I have a lot of guides and stuff on my profile page if you need them!
 Continental Wolves
08:52:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bleh I still haven't bred my chim customs e,e
 ZEFHYR
08:52:02 
congrats!
 ZEFHYR
08:51:23 
[email protected] long did it take? Id be lucky to just get 81 total
 Apothecary
08:50:05 Medicinally Autistic
Just hit 81k mushrooms ^-^
 Insane Sanity
08:49:09 Insane | Sanity
PvP anyone? I can do 2 boosts or 4 non boosts. And I'm always up for a wager if you're game ^^
 Salem
08:40:57 Rumi
Fallen gods rp
-WP Click-
 Existence
08:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, it's the worst thing to have happen
 Zeraphia
08:37:53 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Right??
 Existence
08:36:56 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, worst time to be an artist honestly xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   41 

Outlander x MeekoNovember 19, 2023 01:24 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Once the loud bells had rung Skylar and Chris both hopped up quickly. They both then made their way out of the class. "Let's sit in the caf today," Chris said as he led the way. "Okay," Skylar said hesitantly. He much rather have the benches outside, fewer people were out there and the cafeteria was too loud. They made their way through the halls and down to the caf pretty quickly. They found a seat in the back row of tables and sat down. Skylar pulled out his lunch which consisted of a sandwich, juicebox and goldfish. "Yo can I snatch them goldfish?!" Chris exclaimed as he saw them. "Go for it," Skylar answered as he grabbed half of his sandwich. He bit into it and pulled out his phone. They sat and ate mostly in silence, but then talked about plans for after school. "Can you hang out again tonight," Sky asked as he swallowed the last piece of his sandwich. "Yeah, of course, want me to meet you at your work," Chris replied. "Yeah, I'll let you know 10 minutes before I'm done so you can get there," Sky said as he began to pack up his lunch.

It was now nearing the very end of his lunch break, he was guessing Alex's lunch was just about to start. He figured because they have the same project to do in art, meaning he's a grade 11 and because they have never had any classes together apart from split classes. Skylar looked at the hallway doors where most students would come through to get to the caf. The grade 11s were definitely on break now, but he didn't see Alex anywhere. He shrugged it off and got up from his seat, Chris doing the same. They both then began to walk to their English class. "Ugh I just want to go home, I don't really want to go to the farm today too," Sky said as he sat down at the desk he sat at yesterday. Chris sat beside him and set his bag down. "Yeah I want to go home too aka your house," Chris said, trying to lighten up Sky's mood. Chris's comment had made Sky smile, but not for long. "I'll try to get my work done quickly today," Sky replied as he leaned back in his chair.

English class had started, but Sky had no plan of listening to what Mr. Porter had to say. Just like how the rest of the school year was going to go, he didn't want to be there and just wanted to be asleep in his bed. Chris made his school days better, but it was terrible right in the morning and after lunch. Sky feels so tired as soon as he wakes up but then it wears off until it comes back sometime in the afternoon. It was horrible, but he needs a better sleep schedule.

Both Sky and Chris had ended up falling asleep in English, pretty much till the class was done. They were both awakened by the noise of the bells ringing and all the students shuffling to get up and out of there. Sky grabbed his stuff and started walking out. "I'll see you after work," Sky said as he turned to Chris who was just catching up to him. "Yeah see ya," Chris replied back as he started to walk away. Ugh almost home time.

Edited at November 19, 2023 01:26 AM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoNovember 19, 2023 02:37 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
With the final bell of math class echoing through the corridors, Alex swiftly made his way to the cafeteria, joining the lively hustle and bustle of students converging for the midday break. The aroma of various cuisines wafted through the air, creating a tantalizing atmosphere that heightened the anticipation of lunch. As he entered the cafeteria, Alex spotted his circle of friends - Roger, Ben, William, Leo, Andrew, and Beverly - all gathered at their usual table. The camaraderie among them was palpable, and the energy of their friendship filled the air. Smiles and nods were exchanged as Alex joined the group, his backpack finding its place beside him. The table buzzed with conversation as they caught up on the morning's classes, each friend sharing anecdotes and insights. Laughter punctuated the discussions, creating a vibrant backdrop to the communal lunchtime experience.
`
"So, how was math class, Alex?" Roger asked, a mischievous grin playing on his face. The friends knew each other's academic strengths and weaknesses, often teasing each other in good spirits. Alex chuckled. "You know, the usual dance with numbers. I have a feeling Mr. Rodriguez is going to keep us on our toes." A sigh escaped him as he responded as if the very thought was enough to exhaust him. The banter continued, with each friend sharing snippets of their day. From the challenges of science to the intrigue of literature discussions, the table became a microcosm of the diverse academic landscape in which they found themselves.
`
As plates were cleared and the lunch hour unfolded, the conversation shifted to plans for the rest of the day. Ideas were tossed around - a trip to the local bookstore, a movie night, a spontaneous visit to the arcade. The friends exchanged invitations and discussed the possibilities of post-school hangouts. "Hey, Alex, you in for some arcade action later?" Leo asked a glint of excitement in his eyes. Alex glanced around the table appreciating the camaraderie that bound them together. However, with a slight apologetic smile, he declined. "I wish, guys, but I've got work after school today. Gotta earn that extra cash." Understanding nods passed around the table. Balancing academics, social life, and work was a familiar challenge for all of them. Each had their commitments and the friends respected the individual paths they pursued. Beverly, ever the empathetic one, offered a supportive smile. "No worries, Alex. We'll catch you next time." Alex smiled and gave a nod.
`
The lunchtime gathering continued, the friends savoring the shared moments of friendship amid the lively ambiance of the cafeteria. Plans were solidified for future hangouts, and the anticipation of shared experiences lingered in the air. As the bell signaling the end of lunch approached, the friends dispersed, each heading to their respective classes. Alex gathered his belongings, exchanging parting words with his friends before heading off to his afternoon classes and the responsibilities that waited for him beyond the school walls.
`
The midday sun cast a warm glow as Alex navigated the bustling corridors, making his way to his next class - history. The resonance of conversations, the rhythmic shuffle of footsteps, and the occasional laughter formed a symphony that accompanied him on his journey. Entering the history classroom, Alex felt a familiar sense of anticipation. History, with its tales of bygone eras and the intricate interplay of cultures, was a subject he not only enjoyed but excelled at. The teacher, Mrs. Turner, stood at the front a repository of historical knowledge ready to be imparted.
`
As the lesson unfolded, Alex's focus sharpened. The sweep of history's canvas, from ancient civilizations to modern revolutions, captivated his imagination. His notes, a meticulous record of timelines and events, bore witness to the depth of his understanding. Mrs. Turner, with a passion for the subject, guided the class through the annals of time. Her animated storytelling brought history to life, transforming the classroom into a gateway to different epochs. Alex absorbed the lessons with enthusiasm, participating in discussions and offering insights that reflected his keen understanding of historical narratives. When the bell signaled the end of the history class, Alex gathered his belongings, a contented smile playing on his lips. The journey through the corridors resumed as he made his way to the final period of the day - science.
`
Entering the science classroom, Alex found his seat, his backpack settling into its familiar spot. The room hummed with the energy of curiosity as the teacher, Mr. Anderson, prepared to unravel the mysteries of the natural world. Science, a realm of experimentation and discovery, held its own allure for Alex. The periodic table, the laws of motion, and the intricacies of cellular biology unfolded before him. The class, a dynamic exploration of the universe's secrets, engaged his intellect and fueled his curiosity. As the science class progressed, Alex immersed himself in the complex dance of molecules and equations. The experiments, the diagrams on the whiteboard, and the interactive discussions filled the room with a sense of wonder. Alex's proficiency in science mirrored his aptitude in other subjects, and he navigated the intricate terrain of scientific knowledge with ease. If only being honest with himself and others about who he was, was as simple and easy as solving intricate equations.
`
The bell marking the end of the school day rang, concluding the science class and signaling the release of students to the outside world. Sighing Alex gathered his belongings, a satisfied expression on his face. The academic odyssey of the day was complete, leaving him with a sense of accomplishment and a reservoir of knowledge. With his backpack slung over one shoulder, Alex joined the current of students flowing through the hallways, heading toward the exit. The afternoon sun bathed the grounds in a golden glow as he stepped into the fresh air, ready to embark on the next phase of his day.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 21, 2023 10:55 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar began his peaceful walk home, he dreaded the work ahead of him. He honestly just wanted to go home and sleep, but he couldn't. He would never miss a day of work unless he really needed to, he had become so loyal to the owners of the farm. If his mental health got bad again, he would probably work less but still try to make it some days. So far, he's doing okay.

The day was still young, with the sun still shining. A few clouds appeared, but it was not enough to cover the beaming sun. Sky wasn't ready to be working in such "hot" weather, but he knew it was just a matter of time before the leaves start to change colours. Even though the sun was blazing down on him, the cool breeze that went by every now and then cooled him off quite a bit. Since it was September, the hot weather has been slowly dying down. Skylar liked this type of weather, but he likes it more in late September. The weather then would be not too hot and not too cold, it would be perfect, but as soon as it gets the tiniest bit cold Sky hates it. Sky loves the winter though, he loves how pretty it is and how romantic it is, but he hates how cold it is.

Skylar arrived at his house after admiring such weather, he ran in and quickly dropped his bag off in his room. Before he left, he checked his cat's food and water dish to make sure he was all good and he was. Sky had to now walk to the farm, yay, more walking, Sky thought. He made his way to the farm quickly, still admiring the weather and nature around him, even getting distracted by some things. Once he got to the farm he was again greeted by Darly. "Hey kid, for today you and Alex will be deep cleaning the stables, each of them. I know you might not get them all done today, but they need a good deep clean, not just them being mucked out." Darly said. Skylar nodded and in response said, "I think we will be able to do it." He then gave him and nod and made his way out to the barn. He was not excited, but this is what it would be like to own a horse, of course, he would only have to do one stable. Skylar went to Angel's stable and began to muck out all of the dirty bedding(I don't know what it would be). Skylar then moved onto the other stables, also mucking them out. He knew by the time he would have most of this done, Alex would be there.

Outlander x MeekoNovember 22, 2023 01:04 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As Alex began his walk home the warmth of the sun embraced him, and a gentle cool breeze whispered through the air, creating a perfect harmony of the temperature that hinted at the approaching change of seasons. He wasn't looking forward to the cold of winter's embrace. Winter's icy grip didn't find favor in Alex's heart. The biting cold, the frosty air, and the barren landscapes failed to charm him. While some may revel in the serenity of snow-covered landscapes, Alex's preference leaned toward the warmer embrace of autumn and spring. Autumn, with its vibrant foliage and crisp air, captivated him. The earthy scent of fallen leaves, the amber hues of the trees, and the gentle chill made this season his favorite. It was a time of transition, a visual feast that ushered in a sense of cozy nostalgia. Similarly, spring, with its budding flowers and rejuvenated landscapes whole a special place in Alex's affection for the four seasons. The promise of renewal, the blossoming colors, and the gradual warmth of the sun appealed to his sensibilities. Winter's chill may bring blankets of snow, but for Alex, the allure of the seasons lay in the dynamic dance of life and the color that accompanied the transitions between autumn and spring, where nature's canvas painted a vivid masterpiece.
`
His two-story home, adorned with Victorian accents, awaited him. The architecture stood as a testament to a bygone era, adding character to the neighborhood. The front garden adorned with vibrant flowers, welcomed him home with a burst of colors that mirrored the diversity of experiences that awaited him. Entering the house, the door creaked open, and the familiar scent of home enveloped him. The interior was tastefully decorated, a blend of modern comfort and classic charm. Soft hues adorned the walls, creating an atmosphere of tranquility. Family photographs adorned the hallway, capturing moments frozen in time.
`
Alex made his way upstairs to his room, the hardwood staircase bearing witness to countless journeys. His backpack, a faithful companion throughout the school day, found its temporary resting place on the desk chair. The room itself was a have of personal expression, with posters of his favorite bands and artwork adorning the walls. After a quick change into comfortable work attire, Alex descended the stairs and left the house. The rhythmic click of the front door closing echoed through the quiet foyer as he stepped out into the warm afternoon. The journey to the ranch beckoned, a routine that bridged the academic world of textbooks with the hands-on labor of the ranch.
`
The 20-minute walk to the ranch was a familiar route, winding through tree-lined streets and quiet neighborhoods. The gentle breeze played within the leaves, creating a soothing melody that accompanied Alex on his way. The rustle of leaves and distant sounds of suburban life formed the soundtrack to his journey. Approaching the ranch, the scenery transformed. Suburban landscapes gave way to vast fields, and the distant sound of hooves and whinnies heralded the proximity to the equestrian haven. Entering the ranch, Alex was greeted by the familiar sights and sounds. The sturdy barn, the open pastures, and the friendly nickers of horses painted a picture of rural tranquility.
`
Moving toward the barn, Alex slipped his hands into his pockets, his blue eyes resting on the pasture and the four horses grazing. A small smile tugged at his lips at the scenic view, as mesmerizing as it was the first time he'd seen such a sight. His view of the pasture was cut off by his entry into the barn. He could hear the sound of someone at work in one of the horse's stalls before he could see it. As he approached the stall being worked on he slowed, quickly taking note of the fact that the bedding was being thoroughly cleaned out. "Hey." He greeted when his sapphire gaze fell on Skylar. He lingered by the open stall before moving to grab the required equipment and tools to begin cleaning the next stall.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 22, 2023 10:12 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar finished another stall and as he started to work on the third one, he was interrupted by a familiar voice. He turned and smiled slightly. "Hi, we don't have much more to do. I got most of this stall mucked out, so we just have one left to do before we start scrubbing." Sky said, letting out a sigh afterwards. He then wiped the sweat off his forehead, which wasn't much but he could agree that it was hard work. "Here you finish the last while I get the dirty shit out of here." Sky then added as he walked closer to Alex, handing him the rake. Once Alex had grabbed it, Skylar walked out of the stall and looked at the big pile of dirty bedding. ( I have no clue what horse owners do with the dirty bedding so let's just he got it out there and it was gone) Once Skylar was finished with that, he grabbed and second rake and started to help finish cleaning the last stall.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 22, 2023 10:59 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's ears perked up at Skylar's words, his efficient work had nearly conquered the task at hand, leaving one stall awaiting attention. When Skylar mentioned the remaining chore and handed the rake to him, Alex took it with a friendly smile. "Sure thing, Skylar. I've got this one." He acknowledged the remaining work before heading toward the last stall, the familiar routine of cleaning and caring for the horses continuing in the collaborative effort.
`
With the rake in hand and a sense of purpose, Alex approached the last stall in the rustic barn. The familiar scent of hay and the quiet sounds of horses nearby created a comforting backdrop to his tasks. As he entered the stall, he glanced around, assessing the condition of envisioning the transformation that was about to take place. The straw-covered floor crunched beneath his boots as he began the process of thoroughly mucking out the stall. The routine was second nature to him, a rhythmic choreography born from countless days spent caring for the equine companions that called the ranch home. First, he deftly removed the soiled bedding The repetitive motion of the rake, a well-worn tool of his trade, echoed through the stall. The scent of fresh straw mingled with the earthy undertones of the barn, creating a symphony of aromas that defined the equestrian environment.
`
As he worked, Alex's mind drifted into a contemplative state. The repetitive nature of the task allowed his thoughts to wander like a horse finding its own path through a familiar pasture. He reflected on the day's events, the academic challenges of school giving way to the therapeutic labor of the ranch. The soft sound of the horses nearby provided a soothing soundtrack, their occasional whinnies becoming a familiar melody. Alex moved with a quiet efficiency, his movements purposefully yet unhurried. With the bedding removed, Alex set the rake down, leaning it against one of the stall walls. He let out a sigh and took a step back to lean against the stall door momentarily. "I can do the rest if you want to get the feed ready." He offered as he looked towards Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 23, 2023 12:56 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar finished with disposing of the dirty bedding and returned to the barn. He returned with a hose and some soap. "You kidding this is the best part. Oh shit, I forgot the scrub brush thing, I'll get you one." Sky said as he set down the hose and soap. This next part was to scrub down everything, including the stone floor. "This is what Darly wanted by the way," Sky called out as he walked away. He went to the tack room, it was also where they kept all the cleaning supplies. He got two of the sweeper things, but they used them to scrub down the floor. Skylar made his way back to Alex and handed him one. He then got straight to work, picking up the hose and spraying down Angel's stall. He did this enthusiastically. He then put some soap down on the ground in a squiggle and just started scrubbing. He knew this part would be a pain in the ass, but it would be worth it to see all the stalls clean and fresh. After all they would need to do is wait for it to dry before putting new hay in.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 23, 2023 10:28 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The exchange with Skylar left Alex pleasantly surprised. If anything he'd expected a short, blunt, and to-the-point response like the kind of which he'd received when he'd spoken with the guy previously. Hearing him state that their next task in cleaning the stalls was the best part, pulled an amused and light-hearted laugh from Alex. The best part huh? He shook his head before letting his gaze follow Skylar as he moved to grab one of the brushes for him. "Thanks." He said as he took it. His blue eyes moved to the object he'd taken before looking back up at Skylar. "And yeah. It is kind of therapeutic, isn't it?" He responded, a genuine smile playing on his lips. He nodded as Skylar informed him that this was what Daryl wanted, though he hadn't thought otherwise.
`
With the brush now in hand, Alex returned his focus back to the work at hand. He grabbed the hose and sprayed it down the stall walls and floor before placing some soap down. He took in a deep breath before moving. Rolling his sleeves up, Alex began to scrub at the floor and walls of the stall, cleaning any remaining debris or dirt from the surfaces of the stall walls and floor. He scrubbed until he was satisfied and then grabbed the hose to rinse away the soap suds.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 24, 2023 12:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar was satisfied with how he cleaned Angel's stall, he grabbed the hose after Alex and washed away all the soapy suds. He looked at her stable and smiled. He loved it when it was this clean, now it was time to do bandits. Skylar sprayed down Bandit's stall and then the soap before scrubbing away. He did end up washing the stall walls and doors too, making sure everything was nice and clean. He finished the work pretty easily and quickly, that's why he liked it so much. He wished he brought a tank top though, since it was getting hot. He thought maybe to take his shirt off but he didn't want to with Alex around. Once he finished Bandit's stall he walked out and into the middle of the barn. He pulled the hair tie off his wrist and put his hair up in a messy man bun. He then sprayed some water into his palm and splashed it on his face. Now they had to let it dry before putting new hay and feed in it, Sky was so impatient though, but at least he would be able to hang with the horses in the meantime. Then Skylar thought, maybe Chris could come up, but nah, he was going to be hanging with him after. Skylar then looked over at Blaze's stall, catching a glimpse of Alex working on it. He caught himself smiling, but as soon as he did he stopped looking.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 24, 2023 10:55 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex made quick work of washing and rinsing down Raven's stall. Once he was satisfied and certain that he'd gotten any remnants of the soap he'd used to clean the stall he smiled slightly and gave a self-approving nod. Now he needed only clean Blaze's stall. A quick glance in Skylar's direction told him the guy had already finished Angel's stall and was working on Bandits. A small smile tugged up the corners of Alex's lips as he watched Skylar work, and if he'd known it was there he likely would have quickly gotten rid of it and looked elsewhere. Only once Bandit's stall had been finished did Alex move and grab the hose. He turned his gaze and attention from Skylar toward the last stall to clean. He cleaned it as he had Raven's. First sprayed the walls and the floor before applying soap. He scrubbed until both the walls and stall floor were satisfactorily clean before going to rinse. It didn't take him long to start and finish Blace's stall, the work he was used to doing. Setting the hose down after he finished washing the stall of any remaining soap, Alex left the stall and moved to turn off the water. He glanced in Skylar's direction as he did so. "I was thinking, we could go and brush the horses down while we wait for the stalls to dry." He said as he finished turning off the hose.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   41 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us