Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao
 Convivial
06:57:50 You've been Conned
Chat does this look like it was taken from 0.5
-Click-
 Kháos
06:57:24 Kaos || Khaos
😦 No, you have no space available to bury anything. The option to Bury only appears when you do. The -9 means you are beyond your limit and cannot bury anything until 10 items are unburied/used.
 Geo
06:57:09 xx
OHHHH ok thanks i've been trying to figure that out for the longest time
 kycantina
06:56:23 ky
Geo, yeah that's negative nine lol
 Geo
06:56:17 xx
i tried appraising them to see if that was the issue
 Geo
06:55:33 xx
here sorry for the wait -Click-
 Existence
06:54:37 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Sweet blep now I want to change my avatar again ;-;
 Tech
06:53:34 
My demon boy
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Grey x BeanJuly 18, 2024 10:30 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf shut the door. She really liked Leo, she hated to admit it but she even had a small crush on him. Her brain just couldn't process the thought of someone else being a shifter. She flopped down in her chair and let out a sigh. Just thn she heard a knock at the door, she opened it and took the homework from her friend and muttered a quick thank you. She threw it on the desk. Just then she made a descion, she was going to try to get along with Leo. After all, they had something big in common.
Grey x BeanJuly 18, 2024 10:35 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo, true to his word, wandered into the music department. He went into an empty practice room, and shut the door.
A piano stood in the corner of the room, and a desk and some chairs were on the other side. A music stand was lonely standing in the middle of the room, as if someone left without tidying up the place.
Really, that didn't matter much to Leo at the moment. All he thought about was what the hell should he do about Leaf.
It was clear from what she had said that she didn't know either. And Leo definitely wanted her to just talk to him properly. She was a goddamn shifter, just like him - and she probably hated him for it. That he had bit her leg. And that he never told her. Leo honestly couldn't see anything wrong with that, but he guessed Leaf was different.
Still. She was a shifter. One of his kind. And likely hated him for it.
Leo slid down the wall and sat on the floor, defeated. What the hell was he meant to do now?
He didn't know.
Grey x BeanJuly 21, 2024 03:21 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf started to head over to her next class, band. She allways went a few minutes early to set up. She walked in and saw Leo sitting by the wall. "Leo? I think we should start over. I'll forget about you biting me and you forget about me slapping you. We're both shifters and that's something we'll have to live with."
Grey x BeanJuly 21, 2024 03:28 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo jerked his head up at the sound of Leaf's voice. The last thing she had expected today was this - a peace offering... it had felt like she had absolutely hated him earlier. But - a chance to do this.
Leo really didn't know what prompted her to do this. He had felt wrecked for honestly most of the day, but - if there was any chance of making this right, Leaf was handing it to him.
She would accept him as a shifter. Leo didn't exactly know if he had heard her right, but he dearly hoped (and inwardly knew) that... he had. Leaf was willing to forgive him, in an indirect way.
... "Are you sure?" Leo finally replied after an extended period. He needed to believe it before he accepted.
Grey x BeanJuly 24, 2024 08:31 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
"Of course I'm sure. Would I offer if I wasn't one hundred percent sure?" Leaf set down her flute. "Now get out of here before class starts." She pulled out her chair and stand as she watched Leo leave, a small smile on her face.
Grey x BeanJuly 24, 2024 09:12 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo left the room, brain collapsing amongst itself.
He couldn't exactly think straight... Leaf was to forgive him?
Leo almost wanted to turn backwards and talk to Leaf. Tell her... how much it meant to him. Because - one of his kind - the only one of his kind that he knew about - now he'd be able to be on... at least speaking terms on them.
That killed Leo's brain quite thoroughly.
Just because Leaf had forgave me didn't mean that we would ever get back to where we were before she knew.
Leo's thoughts intruded into his daze, unwelcome, but true.
Leaf forgave him - and he really wanted to believe in it, considering how torn-up he was about it - but... what next?
Leo mulled over it as he walked to what he knew was his next class, Economics.
Leaf had forgiven him... and he knew he had been pretty torn up over losing one of his friends.
But maybe too torn up? Leo shut that thought down. He didn't want to be one of those boys that skipped back and forth between girls. If he found one, he was going to stay.
But... Leo shook his head distractedly. He didn't need to think about this right now.
But... Leaf had forgiven him. Big revelation.
Maybe too big, too. Maybe Leo had thought about her too much. And for reasons he wasn't even able to admit to himself.
Grey x BeanJuly 25, 2024 11:36 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf finished packing up after her last class, AP algebra. She was going out to dinner with two of her friends later that night. She walked over to her car after dropping off her bag on the way. Her friends were already waiting for her. She was the most responsiable of the three and was trusted to drive. "Hey! Hop in!" Her mind spun all throughout dinner with thoughts of Leo. No matter what, she just couldn't get her mind off Leo. She had to admit, he was kinda cute.

Edited at July 28, 2024 11:30 PM by Graywing
Grey x BeanJuly 25, 2024 11:49 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo went through the rest of the day barely scraping through, in a somewhat of a daze. Honestly, he wasn't entirely sure what he did, or said, but he was pretty sure he was right.
One of his friends, Josef, who was in a lot of his after noon classes with him clearly saw something out.
"What's going on, Leo?" Josef asked at the end of the day. "You were fine until a few days ago, and until a few hours ago you looked depressed as hell. Now you look like you're on cloud fifteen. What the hell is going on?" Josef gave Leo a slight side-eye. "Is it a girl that's torn you all up?"
Leo shrugged slightly. "Maybe," he said with a slight smile, then left.
The sky was getting dark, and Leo was enjoying the cool, night air. Almost 7pm, if his watch was telling the truth.
It may have been something in the air, but Leo finally felt fine after over a day of crushing sadness, then a milky daze.
Leaf would have forgiven him. It was fine.
It was hours later, and Leo still couldn't wrap his head around it. But it finally settled into his brain, searing itself in.
Leaf had forgiven him. No strings attached, and no sinister ulterior motive.
Maybe things were looking up for once.
With one last look outside, Leo turned back inside. Finally able to do things in his life without worrying about whether Leaf would forgive him, after over a day of worry.
It was a Friday, and the next day would be Saturday. The weekend, which everyone would get off.
He'd have two days to take a break. Actually, not exactly -
He'd have two days off to talk to Leaf about it.
~
Grey x BeanJuly 28, 2024 11:42 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf colapsed on to her bed. After dinner her friends had taken her to a party until almost 2 in the morning. And now she was exausted. That night, Leaf had dreams of Leo. She dreamed of the first time she met him. She had developed a small crush on him, despite the whole shifter ordeal. She would have to give him her number so they could talk more.
Grey x BeanJuly 29, 2024 01:14 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo woke up on the Saturday quite awake indeed. It was the first weekend of the semester, which meant - hooray! - he had two days off.
Leo knew his friends were expecting him to go with them to something in the afternoon, but he was completely free in the morning.
The sun was still rising, and the ground was still damp, as Leo made his way across the big college lawn, and without a second glance, slid into the forest. Once he was in deep undercover, away from any casual prying eyes in the campus, he shifted once again, then headed to where he had first seen Leaf as a wolf.
Until that point, he had been quite uncertain and wary of going back there. Case in point - he didn't know what he'd do there, whether he'd finally break down, or what.
But Leaf had forgiven him. All was good.
So he quietly made his way there. Nothing bad could possibly happen this time, right?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us