Wolf Play : -Invisible- Searching for roleplay partner
Chatbox
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)
 Hallow's Eve
09:56:13 Hallow, Eve
I really do haha. I love the high talents and pretty wolves lol
 Insane Sanity
09:55:47 Insane | Sanity
I thought you might like her. I scanned your pack and it looked like you have a thing for high rarities and talents :P
 Malcuth
09:54:49 Wander
Thank you! His pups have been quite pretty
 Hallow's Eve
09:54:30 Hallow, Eve
Insanity THank you for the wolf!! She's so gorgeous!!
 Insane Sanity
09:53:43 Insane | Sanity
Pretty boy Malcuth
 Hallow's Eve
09:52:43 Hallow, Eve
It's my personal favorite! Im not a big movie fan but I like that one
 Malcuth
09:49:00 Wander
-WP Click-
I'm so impatient, I love to see what he produces from females:)
 Transcendence
09:48:32 free palestine
Whats the best level in forest to snag spirit ancestor encounters lol
 Insane Sanity
09:47:10 Insane | Sanity
Haha, I have not seen that movie, not a huge fan of scary movies O.O
 Hallow's Eve
09:46:29 Hallow, Eve
Honestly I'm in a Halloween mood lol. I also just watched the first scream movie
 Insane Sanity
09:45:50 Insane | Sanity
Just curious, but why Slasher? :3
 Hallow's Eve
09:45:23 Hallow, Eve
I understand lol. And you could name him slasher!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5 

-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerMay 30, 2024 06:19 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award
My last round of roleplays went inactive, and I am now back for a while. If you are looking for a literate roleplayer, who is patient, hit me up
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerMay 31, 2024 10:02 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello,
I am looking to start a RP as well. I usually write 300+ words, can usually be more depending on the RP and muse. I prefer MxF but can play either role, and I really enjoy using a few more side characters and side plots to add more depth and drama to RPs. So if you can play multiple characters its a plus for me. Additionally, I prefer animal RPs but I can be swayed to do a human one if the plot/topic is intriguing enough, but I am picky.
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJune 1, 2024 12:57 PM

Frozen Mist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Greetings.
I've been tossing around the idea of finding a new to and this forum captured my attention. I range from 300-1000 words pretty easily and have no issues hashing out any ideas outside of rp. A human MxF would work with me and any plot will work for me.
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJune 1, 2024 12:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
hallo
the name's brooke,,, or queen, whichever you prefer lmao. or come up with a new one.

i may be a tad rusty because i haven't been super active lately, but i normally type around 600+ words and i'm open to basically everything. i do prefer doing human(oid) rps, but for animal ones, i'd prefer if the plot were more interesting and intriguing at least with character dynamics to keep it going. i have a few plots for group rps that are no longer in use that we could maybe manipulate into a 1x1, but i'm open for something completely new too! you can view at least my characters in my blog to get an idea of how i write and my style. i would provide an example but the most recent one is from a year ago :")
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJune 19, 2024 09:59 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award
Open still
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJune 19, 2024 10:08 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Activity Level: I am on everyday and tend to get ATLEAST one reply out each day. Sometimes im on all day and can send multiple, somedays just one. It varies with my everchanging schedule.

Preferred Literacy Level: Literate or Advanced Literate. For me if depends on the day, topic and reply that I get. Some days I send a descriptive 500 word reply, somedays its 1,000+. It relaly just depends on what I am working with.

Plot Preferences: Humans only, abilities is okay as long as its not shifters. ROMANCE!!! I loveee Enemies to Lovers and Good x Bad Lovers.

Other Preferences: I only RP MxF and play the female role as my main character. It is what I am comfortable with.

Anything Else I Should Know: I have a few topics in mind I think would work great for us! Just PM me!

-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJuly 2, 2024 04:48 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award
Still Open :)
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJuly 10, 2024 08:05 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bump, still open
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJuly 10, 2024 09:20 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Activity level:
On every day. Every few months I go on a short hiatus to get my motivation back.
Preferred literacy level:
300-500 words. I tend to write around there, with occasional literacy bursts where I write over 1,000 words.
Plot preferences:
I'd prefer for it to not be entirely romance based. Those get boring very quick for me.
I think is would be fun to try a plot with a human character and an animal character. Maybe with a shapeshifter disguised as an animal joining the animal's pack or something? Or a human with powers to make animals like them, tricking the animal character into obeying and helping them because it thinks it likes the human yet it's really just the human's powers making it like them?
Other preferences:
MxF only for romance.
I can play both male and female with animals.
I only play female with human/humanoid characters.
Anything else I should know:
I tend to get really anxious playing male human characters, so that's why I don't do it.
I also get anxious playing female human characters, just not as much as with male characters.
Not much other than that. I'm very open to trying new things.
I have a few cool topics in mind.

Edited at July 10, 2024 09:22 PM by Matunda
-Invisible- Searching for roleplay partnerJuly 11, 2024 12:00 AM

serein

Lightbringer

Give Award

Activity level: I am on every day and try to get replies out at least 2-3 times a week.

Preferred literacy level: Semi-literate to literate. For me, it definitely depends on the day but I never write less than 500 and usually range from 600-1000+ depending on my motivation and how much I have to work with.

Plot preferences: Humans only though I don't mind supernatural. I'm pretty open to any plot but I tend to lean towards medieval, fantasy, and romance. I love a good slow burn and enemies to lovers.

Other preferences: I prefer playing female and am open to any pairing. I also don't mind having multiple characters.

Anything else I should know: I have a few topics in mind but if you have something in mind you want to do I'd love to hear it! Feel free to PM me

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us