Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Enigma
02:24:21 
@Skye
Do you want to know how much it cost me to raise my explore pack from dead scratch? 20k. Regular players just don't have that type of money lying around. Also fun fact, you can skip elephants because they are prey and not predator
 kycantina
02:23:17 ky
G'night chat, sleep tight, don't let the over-zealous explorers bite, and if anyone finds a good forest 5 alternative please PM me and I'll sell you a kidney lol
 Insomnia
02:22:37 Skye
Exploring is very profitable no doubt, buuut it does require quite a bit of an upfront investment
 Insomnia
02:20:58 Skye
Hey more power to them though, even when I had a full team of HW DH wolves I'd still eyeball the "reset level" button when I got a group of elephants lol
 kycantina
02:19:23 ky
Enigma,
lol I'm going to be thinking about the sweaty gamer grind every time I'm fighting sunbears now
 Insomnia
02:18:49 Skye
I used to go through a couple thousand moves a day and get a wolf to DG in less than 24 hours now I get through half a level and go "Okay I'm bored and also have shit to do"
 Moonflower87
02:18:30 
Enigma

How are you doing?
 Enigma
02:18:03 
Hello Moonflower!

@Skye
Bro what dogs we are all robotic crayfish with one massive arm from clicking and have unblinking eyes and store our poop in the same region as our brain xD
 Moonflower87
02:16:33 
Enigma!
 Insomnia
02:16:28 Skye
Enigma
Oh I used to grind it, just not nearly enough to keep up with the big dogs :,)
 Enigma
02:15:52 
@Skye
Good. Keep it that way. Explore is a sweaty gamer grind, and if you do become one please don't let it get to your head like we saw today
 kycantina
02:14:57 ky
Skye,
and also like, I was second on the leaderboard for exploring last week from just doing like 800-1200 moves a day, there's no need to get fancy with it unless it sparks joy
 Enigma
02:14:28 
@Eno
Yeah ;_; it's brutal. A solemn day for explorers everywhere

@Insomnia
Oh really how so? Most of the players I've talked to use the same methods

@ky
oh my god I burst into laughter
 Insomnia
02:14:23 Skye
Oh wait I do have 2 of each for basic accounts too never mind LOL
 Insomnia
02:14:01 Skye
Not to brag but I have a singular trophy for both top 10 AND top 5 explorers for premium so 😎 get on my level (I will never have more than one of each)
 kycantina
02:12:45 ky
Enigma,
LMAO I'm making billions of mush a day from never leaving my desk and playing thousands of moves at once on different monitors. My 5000 wolves are all DH HW heroes and they can all be trained to DG in under 10 minutes
 Insomnia
02:11:45 Skye
Also not to state the obvious but the explore methods of an every week top leaderboard explorer and someone who plays for fun are extremely different lol
 Eno
02:11:37 Kaz
Eni,
.... without ;-;
 Enigma
02:10:57 
@Eno
Are you saying that with or without knowing Eve nuked the prey and predator count last night in levels 1-5 by 50% :')
 Insomnia
02:10:42 Skye
Silver lining is im spite exploring now lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Margay : +5
Mojave Green Rattler : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    37    38    39 

Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 10:21 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched as Alex started to walk away, turning around himself. "If you want then sure." Sky answered. Sky knew with him relasping, that this was going to hard. Even though they were fine at the moment, that wouldn't make Skylar stop, a lot of things wouldn't make him stop. Sky hoped they would be able to hang out sometime after school, but he also knew he would probably be out of it. Once Alex fully left the bathroom Sky brought a hand up to his face and sighed.
Sky stayed in the bathroom for a bit before he decided to go outside. He decided to go walk around town to find a place to eat. Since it was quite early still, and second period hadn't ended yet, he would have a lot of time. He ended up going to a cafe-type place, with pastries and such. He ordered himself a single strawberry jam pastries and sat down in one of the booths to eat it.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 11:15 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's thoughts were consumed with Skylar, what they'd talked about, all that he'd admitted. He could still hear Sky pleading for him to try, could hear the sound of his name being whispered. It surprised him how much he liked it, hearing his name falling from Skylar's lips in hushed tones. Biting back a smile, he moved into the classroom and took his seat. The concerned look that the teacher threw his way, he ignored. He didn't doubt she'd request to speak to him after class and ask him what had happened. He already knew what he would say to her, that he'd felt a little ill and needed to go to the bathroom. She didn't need to know that he'd thrown up, that he'd met and spoken with Sky, all of that he'd keep to himself.
`
Just as he'd suspected, the teacher called him over before he could exit the room. She questioned his reason for leaving the class so abruptly, asked him if he was okay, and if he needed to go to the nurse's office. While he wasn't exactly 'okay' he wasn't doing as badly as he had been when he fled to the bathroom. After giving the woman answers that satisfied her, Alex left the room to head to his next class. It went smoothly and so did the rest of the day. He was able to focus more on the kiss he and Skylar had shared in the bathroom, and his reaffirming promise to give this, to give them a try. Doing so helped to shove aside all concerns and fears his nightmare and his father's words from the previous night had brought to him.
`
By the time the end of the day rolled around, Alex was more relaxed and himself than he had been when he first stepped foot on school grounds. With his bag hanging on one shoulder, he pushed open the door of the building and stepped outside. Ben and William were walking next to him. "There's this new cafe that opened up. I was thinking about stopping by and getting something to eat or drink," Ben said, looking over at Alex and William. "You guys want to come?" William sighed and shook his head. "Sorry, I've already got plans. I promised Amy we'd go watch one of those chick flick movies girls are obsessed with." He said and laughed, Alex chuckled along with him. "Sounds like fun." He said with a nod and then turned his eyes to Ben. "I'll join you." He said and offered a small smile. "Might be the perfect place to get some homework done."
Outlander x MeekoJuly 15, 2024 10:04 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After about an hour or so, it was now nearing the end of the school day. Skylar lost track of time, as he scrolled endlessly on his phone. He had ordered one pastry when he got there, and now he decided he wanted another. Once he got the pastry, he sat alone in the cafe, biting into the warm jam-filled pastry. He felt his high slowly come down and he almost wanted to go home to get high again, but he shook his head. He needed something to distract him, a person maybe, Chris or Alex. As much as Sky wanted to get high all the time, he also wanted to stop, so badly that it physically hurt. Again, it would be hard and he knew it. Sky knew he fucked up. Before any more overthinking, he pulled out his phone and hovered his thumb over Alex's contact. Maybe he's not the best option for now. Sky's brain was too fucked right now for him to be able to talk to Alex properly, he would probably say something about him using again. He didn't want to put everything on Alex, and saying anything now would definitely throw Alex over the edge. Sky clenched his jaw, moving his thumb to Chris's contact instead. He began typing, "Meet me at the pastry cafe, the new one. Please." He pressed send but then thought for a second. He reread his message, and knew it would cause Chris to worry, but shouldn't Chris be worried? Sky just stared at the message, waiting for Chris to respond. He then turned his phone off when Chris said he was on his way.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 15, 2024 10:45 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ben and Alex had walked with William to the edge of the schoolyard before parting ways. William moving to the left, and Alex and Ben heading right. "So, since it's just the two of us, maybe you could help me with math," Ben said after a moment of silence. Alex lifted a brow as he looked at him before laughing slightly. "Needing tutoring already?" He asked jokingly before he gave a nod. "Sure." He answered with a nod. "Besides, it'd be a good time to get some of my own homework done." He said. A cafe, something nice to eat and drink. The company of a good friend. Yeah, it would definitely be a good time to try and get some of his homework done, especially since he'd failed to complete any of it last night.
`
After about a twenty-five minute walk, Alex moved to the door of the cafe. He pulled it open and stepped inside, Ben following after him. "It's nice huh?" Ben said, upon noticing the way he was looking around. Alex, not yet having noticed Skylar looked over at Ben and gave a nod. "Yeah. Kind of surprised I haven't been here yet." He added with a soft laugh. "Let's get a window seat?" Ben asked though he was already moving over to one of the empty tables placed directly beside one of the large shop windows.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 15, 2024 11:21 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Chris got to the cafe fairly quickly, since he usually skateboards to school he had his skateboard on him. It would have taken him almost half an hour to get there by foot, so Sky was glad that he had his board. The bell on the cafe door dinged, drawing Sky's attention. He caught Chris's blue hues and smiled. He stayed put and waited as Chris started to make his way over to him. "Hey." Sky said once Chris sat down across from him. "Are you okay?" Chris asked, concern in his tone. "Yeah I am, Sorry if I freaked you out a bit. I just wanted you here, my brain is just a little much right now." Sky replied. Chris raised a brow slightly, looking at Sky as if there was more to be said. "Really I'm fine, I just wanted some company." Sky pushed out with a smile. "If you say so." Chris replied. Sky knew if he kept acting not himself, and how he did when he was using before, then Chris would definitely know and worry about him. He shook his head. He'll end up knowing no matter what, stop thinking about it. He looked down for a second, trying to turn his brain off. He then looked up and pushed out another smile to reassure Chris. Since his high was coming down, it was much easier to feel things and do normal things, and that's the thing with Sky, he doesn't like to feel. He likes it when the drugs take over, when he can't even walk without having to hold onto something, or when he just passes out right after doing it. His eyes then wander around the cafe, another ding coming from the cafe door caught his attention. Skys heart jumped a little when he saw Alex, but he smiled more and he wasn't even aware of it. Although seeing Alex made him nervous because of what had happened in the bathroom, it almost made him slightly happy, or at least as happy as he could be without drugs.

Edited at July 15, 2024 11:25 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoJuly 15, 2024 11:45 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shifting his bag on his shoulder Alex made his way over to the table that Ben had claimed. It was placed directly beside one of the large cafe windows and had a beautiful view of Main Street. Made for only two people it was a relatively small table with two chairs placed opposite one another. With a sigh falling past his lips, Alex slid into one of the chairs, slipping his backpack from his shoulder he set it down on the ground. Propping it against his leg as he did so. "I'll go order us something," Ben said as he set his own backpack down on the seat. Alex looked up at him and gave a slight nod. "Okay, thanks." He said. "Anything you want?" Alex pondered a moment, letting his gaze flick over to the menu before he looked back towards his friend. "I'll take a mocha latte and a pastry. I'll let you pick what kind though." He answered with a faint smile. Ben gave a nod at that. "I'll be right back." He said and, after grabbing his wallet from his bag, moved to get a place in line.
`
Alex watched him leave, his blue eyes trailing after Ben for a while before he turned to look over the place once more. It was nice, the decor was welcoming, and the design was intriguing. He could certainly see how this place had already become so popular. If the drinks and food were as good as Ben had been saying they were, then he himself would most likely be back. Letting out a soft sigh, Alex leaned back in his seat, and as he was dragging his gaze to the window he was seated beside, he paused, his eyes falling on Skylar. He was quick to notice the way his breath seemed to catch and how his heart quicker its otherwise steady rhythm at the mere sight of him. Swallowing he let his gaze rest on Sky for a moment before he glanced toward the male he was seated with. The guy looked familiar and, after a moment of thought, he was able to place him. It was Skylar's friend. What was his name again? Chris? Briefly, he tossed a glance in Ben's direction before looking back toward Skylar and Chris. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want to head over there to say hi. Fighting that desire, however, he remained seated at his table. As much as he wanted to talk with Skylar, especially after what had happened and been talked about earlier, he didn't want to intrude or become a bother.

Edited at July 16, 2024 11:36 PM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoJuly 24, 2024 12:31 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Sorry if this is shit...)
As Sky kept his eyes locked on Alex, he hoped he would start to walk over to him. He watched him as Alex went and sat down at a table just a few feet from him. He felt slightly hurt by this, and a bit worried. Sky wanted to go walk over there if Alex wasn't going to come to him, but that didn't seem like a good idea, it would be a social anxiety trap. Sky pulled out his phone mindlessly, but that also made him quite nervous so he stuffed it back in his pocket slowly. ''Alex just walked in, do I text him to come over here or just walk over there?'' Sky asked, finally pulling his eyes off Alex and looking at Chris. ''Did he see us?'' Chris replied. ''No.'' Sky answered blankly. ''Well then he probably doesn't want to come over here, I say leave it.'' Chris said. Sky breathed in deeply and nodding. He then clenched his jaw while glancing over at Alex again, looking through his brows this time.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 24, 2024 10:38 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
((It's all good. ^^ I'm going to apologize now for this post likely being short. I'm typing it up on my phone. >>))
Alex would have remained at his table, set and determined not to bother Skylar, or interrupt what was obviously two friends hanging out if he hadn't noticed Sky looking at him. Sure he could just play it off, pretend like he hadn't noticed either of them, but that didn't feel right. Biting at his bottom lip he tore his gaze from Skylar and glanced toward the line that Ben was in. Noticing his friend was still waiting to place an order he let out a soft sigh and, after another moment of stillness, moved to grab his phone from his backpack. Maybe going up to the table and talking to Skylar directly was out of the question, but surely sending a text wouldn't hurt. Straightening once he had his phone in hand, Alex quickly unlocked it and pulled up Sky's contact. Still, lightly, biting at his lower lip he tossed a glance toward Skylar and Chris before returning his gaze to his phone. "Hey," He typed out only to delete it a few moments later. "Hi. :)" He pondered whether or not to type anything more but ultimately decided against it and pressed send.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    37    38    39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us