Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao
 Convivial
06:57:50 You've been Conned
Chat does this look like it was taken from 0.5
-Click-
 Kháos
06:57:24 Kaos || Khaos
😦 No, you have no space available to bury anything. The option to Bury only appears when you do. The -9 means you are beyond your limit and cannot bury anything until 10 items are unburied/used.
 Geo
06:57:09 xx
OHHHH ok thanks i've been trying to figure that out for the longest time
 kycantina
06:56:23 ky
Geo, yeah that's negative nine lol
 Geo
06:56:17 xx
i tried appraising them to see if that was the issue
 Geo
06:55:33 xx
here sorry for the wait -Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 6, 2024 10:16 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Something collided with Leon’s shoulder as he came to a halt, the pain in his shoulder going from an ache to a powerful wave. He managed to stop himself from gasping in shock, looking over his shoulder to see that it had been Kieran. He didn’t have it in himself to be annoyed; he was far too weary right now. He had to admit that it was probably his own fault for stopping so suddenly anyway. They had far more pressing matters to attend to right now than that, though. This was a potentially dangerous situation; Leon couldn’t shoot without alerting anyone within the vicinity that something was wrong. He turned his attention back to Kieran as the other assassin spoke.

He considered his idea for a moment. It wasn’t an ideal solution, but Leon wasn’t really sure there was one at all.

“Sounds like the best shot we have,” He kept his voice quiet, his eyes darting back and forth from Kieran to the body double still slumped against the wall.

It was good they’d have somewhere to recuperate as well, Leon was currently living too far away to make a trip back anywhere near easy. He knew he shouldn’t lower his guard though, even with their sort of truce in place. He would not underestimate someone in his line of work, no matter any previous agreements they made. At least his initial apprehension had melted away somewhat, bringing Kieran along had turned out to not be such a terrible idea. He made sure to give him as wide a berth as he could in this scenario, which honestly wasn’t all that far. He couldn’t move much without being too distant from the alley to be at a convenient sprinting range or too close to where the body double could potentially see him.

Leon nodded as Kieran told him to prepare to run, bracing himself. He wasn’t entirely sure just yet how his injuries would affect his sprinting just yet. He was pretty sure he didn’t have any injuries that would severely impede him, but running could still cause him a fair bit of pain which would be a nuisance at best and an inhibitor at worst. He kept his eyes fixed on the body double tensely. The knife struck him just above the wound Leon had inflicted previously, a fantastic shot all things considered. He ran out after Kieran as quickly as his body could carry him whilst all bruised and injured. He didn’t bother trying to look at the body double, he kept his eyes fixed on the exit to the alley. After a few seconds, he emerged out onto the sidewalk.

Leon crossed over onto the side Kieran was waiting for him on, chest heaving.

“Damn,” Leon kept moving as he spoke, he could catch his breath when they were a bit further from the body double, “You did it. Impressive,” His tone was more flat than he intended, but he meant his words genuinely.

The sounds of the city were clearer now, as were the cars rushing past. Leon wondered what those people were thinking, seeing him and Kieran walking past in such sorry states. He was just hoping no one stopped to ask them what had happened. For similar reasons, it was an unfortunate reality that hospitals were out of the question more often than not as an assassin. They asked a lot of questions. Too many questions Leon was god awful at answering. That was probably another excellent reason to teach first aid in Locust.

They were far enough away to take a few moments to pause and rest. Leon's body felt sluggish once more, not at all helped by the fact he was beginning to feel a little light headed from all of the pain in his arm and back. He grimaced at the ground. He knew it couldn’t be that much farther, but he just needed a little bit longer to regain his bearings. There was one thing he still had to do in the meantime, though.

“Mind if I make a call real quick? I need to let work know I won’t be in tomorrow,” It was mostly an excuse, but he would have to do it at some point anyway. Kieran probably needed a break too, so he didn’t figure it would be that big of a deal. Leon realized he would probably assume he was talking about the job he was just doing: killing people. That was unfortunately non negotiable. “...Different work,” He clarified somewhat sheepishly.

He took his old flip phone out of the pocket of his dress pants. The screen was cracked, and it had suffered numerous accidents over the years, yet it still persisted. He only really used it for his job at the antique store nowadays. On the few occasions he had no choice but to bring it along while taking out a mark he always made sure he had it turned off before actually getting started, just to make sure his location wasn’t being tracked. It was forbidden to discuss anything assassination related over the phone too, that would be just plain reckless. He waited a few seconds for his phone to turn on, relieved that it hadn’t been damaged when he fell earlier. He fumbled for a moment trying to dial his manager’s number, before eventually succeeding. It rang for a little while, before unsurprisingly going to voicemail. He took a breath before speaking.

“I’m very sorry, but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it into work tomorrow,” He considered explaining the fact he was injured, before deciding he just didn't have the energy to be bothered. “I haven’t been feeling well. Thank you for your time.”

Leon hung up the phone with a heavy sigh, turning the flip phone off and slipping it back into his pocket. He hoped they weren't expecting any additional clarification, and that his exhausted voice would be all the proof they needed

He turned back towards Kieran. “Sorry about that, I can go now. Lead the way.”

Edited at August 6, 2024 10:18 PM by silhouetteissleepy
honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 7, 2024 02:33 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Thank you," Kieran gasped out as they strode rapidly away from the body double. He had no clue how he'd managed to hit his mark so accurately in this state, but he'd take it. Since he'd hit the body double just above the wound that Leon had previously left in his leg, he doubted he'd be in any shape to follow them at the moment.

Kieran's entire body was aching now, but they needed to get at least several blocks farther from the scene they'd left behind before they could even think about stopping.

None of the passerby that they encountered seemed to look twice at their blood-splattered clothes. Both of them had managed to cover up a bit, but Kieran knew that a quick glance would reveal an alarming amount of blood sprayed across both of them. Perhaps it was too dark for them to get a good look at their appearances, or maybe they just couldn't be bothered with whatever was going on with the two men.

Once he finally felt that they had put enough distance between themselves and the alley, Kieran slumped against a grafitti-covered brick wall with a long sigh. "The apartment I mentioned is only a couple blocks away. I have some basic first aid stuff there; nothing fancy, but we can at least get bandaged up." He had no idea if Nathaira was running surveillance on the apartment; if they were, he and Leon wouldn't make it within a block of the building before they came for them. Nathaira's higher-ups would surely not be enthused about him harboring an alliance with a member of an opposing organization. There was only one way to find out if he was being watched, he supposed.

Kieran watched out of the corner of his eye as Leon pulled a battered-looking flip phone from his pocket and punched a few numbers in. He was lost for a moment; not only was calling out sick not an option in Nathaira, he was surprised that Leon communicated with his employers so casually. Kieran was forced to interact with Nathaira's bosses via strange typewritten letters or creepy meetings in shadowy conference rooms. It clicked, though, when Leon explained that it was a different job.

Kieran had to stifle his laughter during the phone call, and he chuckled softly once Leon hung up. "I'm sorry, it's just- where else do you work?"

After they had rested for several minutes, during which Kieran listened intently for the sound of movement coming from the direction of the alley, they set off again towards the apartment provided by Nathaira. Kieran led them down a few winding, abandoned back alleys; he didn't want to risk being exposed on the street for any longer than he had to, especially if the body double had alerted either his own colleagues or the city police.

The bar beneath the apartment was illuminated and crawling with people by the time they emerged onto the corner where it sat. Kieran sighed, overtaken by a sudden irrational sense of embarrassment. This wasn't his apartment; it wasn't like he lived here permanently. "Sorry. The stairs are around back."

Kieran hurried past the propped-open doors of the bar to the dingy wooden staircase set into the side of the building. If Nathaira was going to take him out for allying with another hitman, now was the time. He was standing in a shadowy stairwell with no one except Leon to see him, right next to the loudest, busiest bar he'd ever seen in his life. No one would have any idea what had happened to him. He ground his teeth together and gestured up the stairs. "Up here."

The second-floor landing was silent and pitch-dark. Dim light streamed out from under a few of the other apartment doors, but Kieran couldn't pick up on any sound or movement. He crept to the door of the assigned apartment and fished the key out of his front pocket. It was a miracle he hadn't lost it during the ordeal in the elevator, honestly.

The door unlocked with a painfully loud click that echoed around the small landing, and Kieran nudged it open hesitantly. He could only see darkness past the doorway, but no one had jumped out at him yet, which was a good sign. He stepped inside tentatively and went straight for the lamp on the small table next to the decrepit couch. The light it produced was dim, but it was enough to illuminate the shadowy corners of the apartment and show that no one was lurking there - at least not where Kieran could see.

Another wave of relief swept over him, and he suppressed the urge to collapse onto the couch, however smelly it was, and sleep for days. He busied himself with removing his knives instead. The shoulder harness he unbuckled first, removing its two remaining knives and setting them in a pile on the table before he wadded up the harness and tossed it next to them. The belt around his waist came next, then the thigh holsters, only one of which still held a blade. He left the hidden compartment in his boot untouched, just in case; if he needed to deal with Leon or someone from Nathaira, it couldn't hurt to have one weapon still concealed on him.

He turned to Leon. "The bathroom's down the hall, next to the bedroom. I'm not sure if there's any first aid stuff in there, but I have a kit in my bag." He dragged his duffle towards him with the toe of his boot and rifled around for the first aid kit. His fingers brushed over Baines's folder, and he shoved it deeper into the bag in frustration.

His makeshift first aid kit consisted of a few bandages, gauze, and a tiny bottle of disinfectant crammed into a small black zipper bag. There was a needle and some suturing thread floating around in the bottom somewhere, but Kieran had never felt wholly comfortable using that on himself or others. He dumped the contents of the kit onto the table with the rest of his belongs and surveyed them thoughtfully. He should probably disinfect his head wound first, then get something on it to cover it up. He remembered how badly the wound had stung when he dabbed it with the paper towels back in the storage closet and winced inwardly. Better a little pain now than a nasty infection later, he supposed.

Kieran poured a bit of the disinfectant onto a piece of gauze and pressed it to his temple before he could think twice about it. It stung, but not as badly as it had when he had cleaned it with the paper towels. He'd expected the gauze to soak through with blood quickly once he'd agitated the wound, and it did; he repeated the process with a second piece of gauze.

Kieran nudged the gauze and bandages towards Leon awkwardly. "Take whatever you need." Nathaira would have already been furious if they knew Kieran had helped a rival hitman escape from the building, but offering medical supplies likely crossed a line into a whole new realm.
honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 8, 2024 04:59 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Leon was confused by Kieran’s laughter at first, hesitating before responding. “An antique store close to where I’m living currently, it helps pay the bills. Plus,” He had a small smile as he continued, “I get a discount on the book collection.”

He was a bit embarrassed by his own enthusiasm, clearing his throat and glancing away. After a few more minutes of resting, they were ready to keep walking again. Leon considered the alleys they were trekking through a little bit concerning, but he guessed it was more for safety purposes then sudden backstabbing ones. At the moment they’d both be very recognizable by any potential pursuers considering how beat up they both were. Everything was still at the moment though, and he couldn’t hear anything that would tip him off to immediate danger. Still, he kept on high alert.

As they approached the bar, Leon felt dread slowly creeping in. He had to deal with them plenty for work when he was younger, and had quickly come to the conclusion that they were not the place for him. He liked some alcohol, sure, but he’d rather have it on his own than when surrounded by a bunch of rowdy people. This bar seemed particularly terrible too; he hoped Kieran wasn’t planning on heading inside. Leon breathed a sigh of relief when the other man led him around to the staircase, though he still walked a little hastier than usual past the open doors. He still had his pistol on him as well, although he had put it back in the concealed compartment of his suit-jacket. He was gripping the fabric with his left hand to make sure it wouldn’t slip off his shoulders.

He stood by as Kieran opened the door. He seemed cautious considering it was his own apartment. Then again, the organization he was working for probably had a large amount of control over it. He entered the apartment a little hesitantly after Kieran, glancing around at his surroundings. This place was no better than his own living space; if anything, it was significantly worse. He eyed the dark splotches on the walls, sincerely hoping that it wasn’t black mold. Leon rubbed his eyes blearily. This place was better than nothing at least, and he’d likely be able to get home soon after he had gotten his bearings.

While Kieran worked on removing the large amount of knives currently attached to him, Leon hung up his coat on one of the chairs in the kitchen. He hoped that he wouldn’t mind, but it was uncomfortable as it was now. He didn't exactly love the idea of being separated from his pistol, but he still had the Swiss Army knife if things went south. Then he took it upon himself to work on fixing up his hair, mostly so he’d have something else to do other than take in how decrepit the apartment was. After a few minutes of that, Kieran turned around to look at him again. Leon gave a small nod in response to his words.

It was strange how they were still working together, Kieran easily could’ve dismissed him by now with no repercussions. Leon didn’t have any reason to retaliate if he did, especially considering he wouldn’t want to risk alarming the bar below. He knew both of their higherups wouldn't be pleased by this either, Leon figured he'd be the laughingstock of his own coworkers if they found out he had accepted the help of someone who very well may be from a group in conflict with his own employers. They could absolutely 'terminate his employment' over it too, depending on who it is Kieran works for and how much help he accepted. He was trying to be as pragmatic as possible about all this though, who was he to turn down free medical supplies? Still, he hesitated when Kieran first dumped out the kit, awaiting full confirmation that he was welcome to it. He felt too uncomfortable to just take it without express invitation.

Kieran nudged the bandages and gauze towards him. He didn’t think he had any wounds that would require them, but the bandages would make a much better padding for the splint then the paper towel would.

“Thank you,” Leon murmured just as awkwardly, reaching for them slowly.

He supposed he should probably take a look at his wrist again too, now that he wasn’t in immediate danger he could better determine if it was actually broken. He carefully took the paper towel out from underneath his arm, wincing as he did so. The pain had been solidly out of his mind for a little while, although it still had been present it was at least managable then. But it was back at full throttle now, he hoped it would fade again in a couple of days. He replaced them with the bandages as carefully as he could, making sure not to use too many. He didn’t want to make Kieran reconsider his hospitality by draining all his resources.

Once that was done, he now examined his wrist the best he could whilst keeping it in the splint. It was still incredibly swollen, so he was hoping it was just sprained and not broken like he had feared. His shoulder was still aching too, he was certain all of this was going to feel even worse in the morning. He yawned wearily, he would also have to report to a representative from Locust sometime tomorrow, it was shaping up to be an overall awful day. He supposed he’d have time to try and piece together some additional information, maybe Locust would have new intel.

Leon’s mind wandered back to the other assassin. He might have some more information too, if he was willing to divulge it. Another thing he had to consider was if he should ask who Kieran’s employers are. If he avoided asking and it turned out that he was working for a rival organization, then they would both have some degree of benefit of the doubt. Not enough to guarantee safety, but it was better than nothing. Kieran may also try to kill him if that turned out to be the case, which Leon really just didn’t want to deal with. Instead he decided to ask the other question that had been on his mind, one he wasn’t even sure Kieran would have an answer for.

“So…why did you decide to risk helping me? I mean, I doubt whoever you’re working for takes kindly to that. Not that my employers would either,” He felt uncomfortable trying to make conversation, but he was too perplexed to not try and get an answer.

honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 8, 2024 08:02 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kieran cringed as he got a glimpse at Leon's mangled wrist. It was either badly sprained or broken; he wasn't sure, and he doubted Leon was either. Unless he had some hidden skill set that he'd been keeping secret up until now, neither of them had the proper medical training for the injuries that they were dealing with.

Kieran decided to leave the wound on his temple unobstructed for now. It was fairly shallow, despite the amount of blood it had poured all over him. He wasn't sure what types of wounds you were supposed to leave open to air out and which kinds you weren't, but he supposed he would just have to take a gamble with this one. He flushed it out with the disinfectant one final time, the pain now a distant irritant in the back of his mind. His head still ached and throbbed though, which concerned him. If he had to guess, he'd say he had a concussion - at best. He had no idea what other injuries the blow to his head had caused other than his external wound, and he likely wouldn't be able to find out until he managed to regroup with Nathaira. His employers had a strict ban on allowing their hitmen to visit urgent care clinics or the ER if they were injured during a job, no matter how severely wounded they might be. They made it clear that they would rather have a dead assassin on their hands than one with a blown cover.

Kieran glanced up as Leon spoke. The other man's words gave him pause. He wasn't really sure why he'd led a rival assassin directly to his hideout, much less why he'd supplied him with medical items and whatever else was lying around the dingy apartment.

"I mean, I think you've helped me more than I helped you. I probably wouldn't have made it out of that elevator if you hadn't shown up." The words hung heavily in the air between them, and Kieran's eyes darted unconsciously between Leon and the pile of knives on the table before them. "So thank you," he added quickly, just in case Leon had noticed his eyes wandering.

Kieran stood from his seat at the table with a stifled groan. "And no, I don't think they'll be happy about us working together." He knelt by his duffel and rummaged around inside until he came up with a set of clean clothes. "Hopefully I'm more useful to them alive than dead, though."

The bathroom's overhead light flickered and promptly died out as Kieran attempted to flip it on. He sighed and left the door partly open; there was enough light shining in from the street for him to see without bumping into things. Perhaps the cover of darkness was a blessing in disguise. When Kieran peered into the corners, he saw what he thought might be black mold, and it looked like the shower head was hanging on by one very stubborn screw. He unfolded the Nathaira-issued spare outfit: black long-sleeved shirt and black joggers. He supposed he'd have to stick with his bloodstained combat boots unless he could scrounge up a moldy pair of sneakers from somewhere around the apartment.

Dressing was more difficult than he'd anticipated; he'd known that most of his body was bruised and battered, but he'd hadn't expected what felt like all of his muscles to scream in protest as he tried to tug his shirt off. Once he had his shirt replaced, he had to sit down on the edge of the bathtub for several minutes to catch his breath and force his head to stop spinning. Nathaira wouldn't have packed any pain medication or muscle relaxant in the first aid kit; they only sent their assassins out with what they believed what absolutely necessary, and ibuprofen didn't fall under that category, apparently.

Kieran limped back out of the bathroom and eyed the bed. It was likely covered in moldy sheets and bedbugs, but it looked terribly appealing in his exhausted state. The other option was the couch, which was equally as disgusting. He made his way slowly back into the living room, shoving his ball of bloodied clothing into his duffel bag. "I doubt there's any food in the fridge, but you're welcome to check if you're hungry," he called to Leon.

Kieran crossed the room to the window and peered out into the darkness. The sidewalk was crawling with the bar's patrons, stumbling across the road with no cares in the world. Other than that, Kieran couldn't spot any movement down in the street. Someone from Nathaira could easily be hiding in the bar's crowd, but it would be much easier to come straight after them to the apartment, considering their conditions. A hitman from Nathaira would have no problems taking the two of them down, injured as they were.

He turned back to Leon. "There's a bed in the other room, obviously." He paused. "If you don't have anywhere to go, you can sleep in there. I'll take the choice." It felt horrifically awkward, casually discussing sleeping arrangements with someone who probably should have killed him several hours ago, and would have without hesitation in any other situation. "Or if you'd rather have the couch... they're both sort of gross, though, and the bed looks comfier."

Kieran considered trotting down to the bar before he passed out and asking if anyone had seen anything out of the ordinary in the area, but the wound on his head was likely to get him some odd looks. Plus, everyone down there was far too drunk to be remotely aware of their surroundings, and with his luck, they'd mention that there was a stabbing in an alley a few blocks away and then start looking at him a little too closely for comfort.

He turned back to the table on which his knives sat and considered them. Most of them were speckled with blood, either his own or the body double's, and they desperately needed to be cleaned, but Kieran couldn't possibly muster the energy for that now. Besides, having them out on the table, creating a physical barrier between him and Leon, just made him feel all the more uneasy. He sighed, scooped up his duffel, and swept the knives into the bag with one hefty shove. He caught Leon's eye as he dropped the bag to the floor, its contents clinking merrily as he did so. "I'll deal with them tomorrow."
honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 9, 2024 09:20 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Leon was thoughtful. He supposed he could understand that, no debts owed and all. That was something he personally tried to abide by, he never wanted anyone to have something to hang over his head so they could make him do their dirty work for them.

“Don’t mention it, we’re even,” Is all he could think to respond with.

Kieran had agreed that his employers wouldn’t be happy about their cooperation. Leon nodded with a grimace. “I hope so too. It would be an awfully insignificant reason to throw away a person they've already invested resources in.”

Leon hadn’t been sitting, he couldn't bring himself to without being given permission to first. He just stood across from Kieran at the table, now clutching his right forearm with his uninjured hand. Uneasiness had continued to build in his chest, it had never really gone away. He knew the chances of Kieran changing his mind and taking this as an opportunity to kill him first were dwindling, but this all could just be a tactic to lower his guard. He had no way of knowing. Plus, he could’ve sworn he just saw him eyeing those knives.

As Kieran walked away to go change, Leon took the opportunity to count his bullets again. It would be less suspicious now that he wasn’t right in front of him, and it usually helped clear his head. He hoped it would take some of the weight off of his shoulders for the time being. He reached for it in the hidden compartment of his still hung up jacket, brushing his hand against his ear plugs. In all that wreck he’d completely forgotten about them. He groaned, that would’ve been bad if he had actually ended up needing to use his pistol. His hearing was decent, but already significantly less sharp then it had been when he first became a marksman. He had no desire to damage it even more.

Leon finally sat down, albeit on the floor instead of a chair. Almost immediately his exhaustion came crashing down upon him, his vision blurring for a moment. He took out the magazine and set the pistol on the ground in front of him. The magazine was the same colour as the pistol, dark grey. It was convenient in the fact that he could see the amount of bullets without taking all of them out due to the small opening along one of the sides, he could not say the same about a large amount of the guns he had used in the past. Though, now that he was really focusing on it, this mag felt…oddly light in his hands. He hadn’t noticed the discrepancy when holding the pistol normally. It wasn’t his gun after all, he had no point of reference on how much it usually weighed. He also hadn’t noticed when he checked his bullets earlier, he was too busy trying not to die. There was usually variation depending on the type of pistol. With the magazine in hand though, it was so obvious that it was worrying.

Leon set the magazine on the ground and took the topmost bullet out. The weight of bullets usually differed depending on the type too, but it was immediately obvious to Leon that this had to be a dummy. He was familiar with them from his marksmanship training in his youth, although it had been years since he had last used one himself. If he ended up having to shoot earlier, then not having ear protection would’ve been the least of his worries. He checked the other bullets to no avail, all just as light as the first. He wasn’t tired anymore, his heart was pounding in his chest. The only way he could tell that these rounds were dummies would be to fire them, which was out of the question right now. He doubted it was a mistake either, unless whoever was loading the gun was wholly inexperienced. Just another thing to bring up at the rendezvous the next day. He returned the bullets to the magazine with a shaky hand, and then the magazine to the pistol. He was starting to feel a little sick to his stomach.

As Kieran emerged with clean clothes Leon was returning his pistol to his coat. He turned back around to look at him hastily. He was in no mood to talk about what he had just discovered, especially with Kieran. If he thought that he was vulnerable, he’d likely just kill him to get it over with. His expression kept no secrets though, his jaw clenched tightly.

“I’ll probably just eat in the morning,” He didn’t have much of an appetite right now, all he wanted was rest.

Leon stared at the ground uncomfortably as Kieran checked the window, losing focus for a few moments as everything he was feeling in the moment threatened to overwhelm him. He snapped back into focus at the mention of sleeping, his attention back on Kieran. If he was going to be able to get back to his own apartment or not was something he hadn’t even considered yet. If there really was someone out there waiting to inflict punishment on him for collaborating with a rival assassin, then he’d be even more unsafe if his pistol only had dummy rounds. He also just wasn’t sure if he had it in him to walk home right now, it was all too much. As little as he wanted to stay, it was starting to look like he had no choice.

“I’ll take the couch,” He did feel a slight bit guilty for inconveniencing Kieran even more, so it was the least he could do to clear his own conscience.

Leon watched as Kieran swept the bloodied knives into the duffle bag. He understood not having the energy to deal with them right now, the other man’s injuries had a high likelihood of being worse than his own, he had gotten off easy in comparison.

“Better off that way. I guess I’ll see if I can sleep now,” There was a slight tremor in his voice. He started to walk away, before turning back around to look at Kieran with a small frown. “I’ll bring you a coffee or something tomorrow, to pay you back for the trouble. After that, no more favours preferably.”

He wasn’t even really sure if Kieran liked coffee or not, but this stranger was doing too much for him and the thought of not settling the score was making him deeply uncomfortable.

He awkwardly approached the couch, wrinkling his nose at the foul smell emanating from it. It wouldn’t be that much of an exaggeration to say it was one of the worst places he had ever considered sleeping on. Still, by now Leon was too done with the current day to care all that much. He only took a moment of pause before lying down. Between the size of the couch and Leon’s injuries, it was practically impossible to find a comfortable position to sleep in. He was also restless now, both his discovery and the unfamiliar environment weren’t helping. He sighed, resigning himself to absently staring at the ceiling until he could finally settle into sleep.

honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 11, 2024 03:24 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kieran was somewhat surprised when Leon chose the couch, ragged and stained as it was. He was grateful for the opportunity to sleep in a bed, but it stung to think that the other assassin might have picked the couch out of pity for him.

"Alright," he mumbled as Leon made his way over to the sofa. "Sleep well."

Kieran padded back towards the bedroom. He wished he had thought to snag at least one of his knives from his bag, just for peace of mind as he slept, but he knew how suspicious that would have looked from Leon's perspective. He tugged the dusty comforter away from the mattress. There was no mold that he could spot amongst the sheets - they seemed fairly clean, all things considered - but there was a definite musty odor rising from the bedding. Kieran wrinkled his nose and settled into the bed anyway.

The mattress was lumpy and sharp, and Kieran spent several minutes tossing and turning before he finally found a somewhat comfortable position. He stared listlessly at the ceiling, trying to ignore the visible splotches of mold dotting the corners of the walls. He knew from his limited medical training that sleeping on any kind of head injury without treatment was risky, but he couldn't fathon trying to stay awake until he was able to receive medical care from Nathaira. It could be weeks before he was summoned by his employers again. He'd just have to take his chances, he supposed, no matter how uneasy it made him feel.

When he finally managed to doze off, it was only for a few hours. He jerked away, feeling as if he'd only just fallen asleep. He'd dreamed of the elevator and the body double, he thought, judging by how the wound on his temple and the bruises scattered across his body were aching as though they'd been freshly inflicted.

Outside the window, the moon looked to be at its peak, dim light streaming in through the dusty glass. Kieran eased himself out of bed, his nerves too jittery after his dream to fall back asleep right away. He padded out of the bedroom and into the kitchen-living area amalgation of the apartment. It looked like Leon was still asleep; Kieran crept past the couch and towards his duffel bag. He knelt down silently beside the bag and pawed carefully through his knives until his fingers closed around the cigarettes he'd stuffed into the bottom, hidden beneath Baines's folder and the spare clothing.

He tiptoed out of the living area and back into the bedroom. The filthy window was locked, but popped open after Kieran fiddled with its mechanism for a few moments. He slid it open with a creak and slid out onto the sill, straddling it with one leg inside the room and one hanging outside in the cool air. He fished around in his pocket for his lighter; miraculously, it was intact after the fight in the elevator. It was a habit he only indulged in when his occupation rattled his nerves particularly badly. He lit one of the cigarettes, his fingers still trembling, and inhaled the smoke deeply. Nathaira prohibited their assassins from drinking, smoking, or anything else of that nature, so Kieran had a tendency to sneak his smokes along on jobs with him. He didn't particularly care if they caught him; he knew many of his fellow assassins with a penchanct for partaking in much heavier stuff.

The bar below the apartment was still busy, though it looked like the crowd had cleared out a bit. Kieran scanned the patrons on the sidewalk. He didn't recognize any of them, and none of them had the bearings of an assassin. He still didn't feel comfortable letting his guard down, though. For all he knew, Nathaira had planted someone inside the bar or even in the apartment stairwell, and they were just biding their time waiting for him and Leon to emerge.

Kieran tossed the pack and its remaining cigarettes ont the nightstand, stirring up a thick cloud of dust on impact. His anxiety was already beginning to settle a bit; he was still on high alert, but at least he didn't feel ready to leap out of his skin anymore.

Kieran hauled himself back through the window when the cold began to nip at his fingers and nose. It took some wrestling to get the window closed again, but it finally shut with a slam that Kieran hoped didn't wake Leon. He brushed the accumulated dust from his sweatpants and watched as it drifted off the join the oppressive layer of dirt covering nearly everything in the room.

Kieran's head wound was beginning to sting again; he padded quietly back out into the living area and traded his pack of cigarettes for the first aid kit. He sat on the floor with his back against one of the chairs, not wanting to alarm Leon if the other man woke up and saw him looming over the table.

The disinfectant stung more than it had previously; Kieran wondered if that was a good or bad sign. He bit back a curse as he dripped more of the liquid into the wound, the throbbing ache creating a second pulse thudding against his skull. The disinfectant irritated the wound enough to start up the bleeding agai, and Kieran sighed as he fished out the pack of gauze yet again. He went through an alarming number of gauze pieces before he could finally get the bleeding to slow, and wondered if disinfecting the wound again had been a bad idea. He resolved to leave it alone for the forseeable future and replaced the first aid kit in the duffel.
honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 14, 2024 02:51 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

It was only two hours later when Leon awoke, slightly trembling in a cold sweat. He could not remember what it was that had plagued his dreams that night, only brief recollections of the scent of gunpowder in the air and the taste of sulfur in his mouth. He coughed and rubbed his eyes blearily. He was more than used to nightmares by now; they were yet another thing he was frequently told would get easier. They didn’t, though, not really. He had always wondered if it was something that just happened to be different for him, or if it was a lie made up to make a young and inexperienced assassin feel better about the situation he had stumbled into.

The pain was far worse than it had been last night. It came as no surprise to him though, waking up in tremendous pain was the usual for outings that ended as poorly as this. It never became any more pleasant, even if Leon’s pain tolerance had increased to some extent over the years. He felt weak, which was no ideal condition to be presenting himself to the Locust representatives. Not that he had a choice, he’d surely be marked a runaway if he didn’t show up. He sighed, his tired mind dully buzzing as though it were roadkill being surrounded by flies.

Leon wished that he had taken pain relievers earlier that night, not that it was likely Kieran had any. Leon was certain that if he did he would’ve taken them himself already, maybe that was a smarter thing to give him to settle their debts then something as small as coffee. He had a medicine cabinet at home with ibuprofen, melatonin, and some other various medications that saw a lot less use. He could just bring some over after his meeting, that would surely be enough to settle any unbalance between what they had done for each other so far. If all ended up going well and it didn’t end with the termination of his employment, that is. He shut his eyes, it was becoming ever clearer that he was in no state to deal with such important business. Just the thought of all of it was making him so very tired. Drowsiness was clouding everything in a vast array of fog now, sensory inputs melting away to the sea of numb and dreamless sleep.

He didn’t get to rest for long though, a rustle of movement caused him to stir slightly, opening his eyes. He groggily registered the sight of Kieran sitting on the floor behind a chair. He much preferred that to another assassin creeping in to slit their throats while they slept, but he still found it very strange. He lifted his head only to be greeted by a cold stab of pain from his back. He gritted his teeth as he lowered his head again, trying to think pragmatically about his injury; if he could still feel it, then it surely couldn’t be that bad. Still, that was quite a bit of pain for such little movement. He heaved a sigh, he knew he really ought to have bedrest in order to recover, but work never waited. It didn’t look like morning quite yet though, and even if that was the best sleep he’d had in ages he didn’t feel particularly well rested. Additionally, his back was in more agony than ever now that he had disturbed it, making lying down an absolute nightmare. The couch wasn’t helping either, however that was something he could admit was definitely on him for choosing.

After trying his best to put up with the pain and go back to sleep for a few minutes, he quickly came to the conclusion that just wasn’t happening. He decided against his better judgement to stand up in hopes that some movement would help with the aching. It was better than lying directly on his spine too, or so he figured. He inched one leg off the side of the couch, and then the other after it. He pushed himself up with his good arm, the air feeling as though it had been sucked out of his lungs as he staggered to his feet, reeling. Immediately it struck him what a poorly thought out decision this had been, briefly shivering. It was worse that Kieran was there; this was a poor time for anyone to see him, but especially a rival assassin like the man in front of him. He took a breath to compose himself, briefly considering getting alcohol from the bar below for some pain relief. He’d even force himself to drink something significantly bitter to make this pain go away. Then he realized how showing up to the rendezvous the next day injured, sleep deprived, and hungover after likely being seen cooperating with a rival assassin was probably a bad idea.

He leaned against the arm of the couch for long enough to steady himself. The pain was subsiding somewhat, although still ever present. The bar would have ice too, if he could get some then he could treat some of his probable bruises. He pushed the thought away yet again, that would just look plain suspicious, plus that bartender would definitely ask questions. He could admit that coming up with excuses was a skill he did not possess, much to the ire of many an unfortunate soul forced to work with him during infiltration-heavy missions. Instead of that, he figured he should check and see just how bad his less immediately alarming injuries were, something he had been avoiding earlier. He’d have to bite the bullet eventually though, better now then later. He shot Kieran another look before quietly speaking.

“I’m just going to take a look at my injuries in the bathroom mirror, I’ll be back,” It was then he noticed the concerning amount of bloodied pieces of gauze, he glanced with his mouth slightly ajar in bafflement between them and Kieran. “Good luck…getting back to sleep?” It was all he could think to follow that up with.

Now that his mind was on it, he really wasn’t sure why Kieran was up either. Not that he cared all that much right now. He took his hand off the arm of the couch and stepped forward, his heart learching in his throat as the world spun around him. He paused to catch his breath, squeezing his eyes shut. He opened them again after a few seconds, and continued walking slightly unsteadily across to the bathroom. When he reached it, he fiddled with the light switch to no avail for a moment before giving up. Groaning, he leaned against the doorframe with his head pressed against it. He’d just have to use the light from his flip phone instead, a much more tedious process.

He took another step forward and shut the door, taking his phone out of the pocket of his dress pants and setting it on the edge of the sink. He stared at himself in the dirty mirror for a moment. He knew he’d really have to change before his meeting, he looked like a total wreck. It’d be a lot more suspicious walking down the street covered in blood in the daytime too, he grimaced just from thinking of it. He turned his attention back to the reason he had gone there in the first place: his injuries. He briefly struggled with the botton few buttons of his shirt, it was a pain with only one hand. Then he snatched his phone from it's precarious spot. He didn’t take his shirt off completely – that would be too difficult to work around with his splint – instead he lifted it up just enough to see midway up his back where most of the pain was coming from while still holding his phone. It didn’t look like his spine itself was actually bruised – much to his relief – just his back. The marks still weren’t exactly pleasant though, dark splotches that just the sight of caused him to wince. They definitely seemed swollen too, which was even more unfortunate. There wasn’t much he could do about it right now, so he put away his phone and buttoned his shirt as hastily as he could.

He staggered back over to the couch, sitting down and mopping his brow with his sleeve. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to get comfortable again – well, comfortable may have been a strong word to use in this scenario – that night, though if sleep came he certainly wouldn’t be complaining. His main concern was what would come after that, and what the representatives from Locust would make of that night’s horrible display.

honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 15, 2024 09:36 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kieran started at the sound of rustling across the room. He squinted through the dark to see Leon stirring on the couch, and winced. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

He watched carefully as Leon limped towards the bathroom. His injuries definitely seemed to be irritating him more at this point; Kieran hoped that his spine wasn't injured. Then again, he wasn't sure why he was hoping that a rival assassin was injured as minimally as possible.

He hauled himself to his feet and eyed the closed bathroom door, light streaming from the gap at the bottom. There was an uneasy feeling settling in his gut. He didn't think that Leon was plotting to hurt him - again, he had no clue why he was putting his faith in someone who, for all intents and purposes, should have already tried to kill him - but he had begun to think about their respective returns to their organization. If Leon's group was anything like Nathaira, they would demand a full, accurate report of everything that had occurred during the failed murder attempt. They would want to know exactly how he'd been injured and how he managed to get out of that building alive. Which, Kieran suspected, is where Leon would be forced to admit that he had been assisted by a rival assassin. Things would likely go to hell after that; the organizations that were aware of one another were constantly embattled in petty, meaningless conflicts over who had the right to kill that mark or who worked with this person. Two assassins from opposing groups working together would likely send any solid relationships between the organizations into a downward spiral.

Kieran strode across the room to the couch and sat down. The fabric was still warm where Leon had been laying, and it made Kieran's exhaustion all the more pronounced, but he understood how strange it would be for Leon to emerge from the bathroom and find that his spot had been stolen. Instead, he sat up as straight and professionally as he could and clasped his hands between his knees, waiting for Leon to return.

When the other man stepped out of the bathroom, Kieran cleared his throat. "We should talk." He had gone over this introduction a million times in his head and hadn't managed to figure out a way to make it sound less ominous. He almost patted the couch cushion next to him, but decided against it.

"I don't know who your organization is, and I won't ask so I can't reveal your identity. But I think we should talk about how we're going to pass this off. Realistically, neither of us would have been able to get out of that building alone with our injuries." As if on cue, a fresh stab of pain washed through his head, and he winced.

"I can tell my people that I was knocked out and I came to on the street. Depending on how bad my head injury is," he tapped his temple to emphasize, "I can lie and say that I don't remember anything after getting in the elevator. That way, I don't have to lie and say I didn't see or work with you, but it absolves me of blame." He crossed his hands over his thighs. "Your situation is a little more difficult. Any ideas?"

He leaned back casually against the couch cushions, ignoring the wave of pain that shot up his neck and into his skull. With their luck, both their organizations already knew that they were working together. However, Kieran was almost certain that Nathaira was in the dark regarding the situation. They would have sent someone after him already, he knew; Nathaira was not known for their forgiving nature. He wasn't sure about Leon's people, but he was also confident that they would avoid communicating with Nathaira unless it was absolutely necessary, and he didn't think this was a scenario that fell under 'necessary'.

And despite himself, he didn't want Leon to have to face the wrath of his employers. If they were anything like Nathaira, his punishment would be abhorrent. Despite what should have been an ingrained opposition to one another, Leon had only been civil to him, and he certainly wouldn't have made it out of that building alive without him.

He noticed Leon shifting on his feet, obviously favoring the injury to his back. "Oh, I think there's some ice in the freezer." He jumped to his feet and hurried to the kitchen. The freezer had a distinctive odor of stale food about it, but sure enough, there was a small pile of ice in the ice machine. Kieran rummaged around in the drawers until he found a faded plastic baggie and scooped some of the ice into it. He wrapped it carefully in a paper towel and held it out to Leon, yet another peace offering in their unlikely relationship. "Here, it might help a little. Sorry I don't have any pain medications."
honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 18, 2024 01:48 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Leon was incredibly confused and put off at first by Kieran’s initial words. “We need to talk” very rarely preceded any good information in his experience, and it was an especially harrowing thing to hear now of all times. His words following it settled his nerves briefly, before heightening them again at the thought of having to explain all this to Locust. He glanced away from him briefly to think, wilting even more under Kieran’s gaze. He was right; Leon would have very little excuse for his actions compared to him. Was it even worth it to lie? The thought of it made his gut twist with some sort of inexplicable feeling of guilt. Then again, they might not even kill him. There were other means to keep an assassin in check other than the threat of their own death, after all. Another good motivator to stay distant from normal people other than just organization restrictions was the fact that Locust would use anyone they could sink their claws into as collateral to keep their underlings in place. Leon considered himself grimly lucky in the sense that everyone they could use as leverage over him was long dead now, but he wouldn’t put it past them to find another way. He clenched his jaw and shut his eyes briefly.

If he did fabricate some sort of story, what would he say? That he had already disposed of Kieran once he stopped being useful? A claim like that would be easy to disprove with even the slightest bit of digging on Locust’s end. Leon supposed he could claim he tried to kill him and he got away, but if they knew about Kieran’s injuries then they probably wouldn’t believe that either. Then, another idea dawned on him. He could just claim he tried to shoot him back in the building, but because of the dummy bullets he failed and was threatened into cooperating. He was wounded enough to make the idea that he could’ve been overpowered in a skirmish work, too. Leon could claim he just barely got away by the skin of his teeth. All of this would be incredibly shameful to admit to the representatives, but he would rather have his pride wounded than face Locust’s wrath.

He took a deep breath; he would have to tell Kieran about the dummy bullets for this to make any sense at all. Leon knew he didn’t have to bother disclosing this information, especially considering it made him appear more vulnerable, but he supposed he could afford a bit of transparency. They had made it this far without being at each other’s throats, so it wouldn’t do him any good to taint that with overtly curt behaviour.

“I might know one way, but I’m not completely sure they’ll buy it. The rounds in my pistol, they aren’t actually real bullets. Someone loaded it with dummy rounds instead,” He strode over towards his coat and retrieved his pistol, setting it on the table and taking a bullet out of the magazine to show Kieran, holding it up between his thumb and pointer finger. “It’s lighter than a normal bullet, and even more useless than a blank round. At least those actually fire to some extent,” He sounded just as fed up about that fact then he felt, returning the bullet to the magazine quickly.

“I’ll tell them I shot at you but because of their own negligence – or whatever it was that caused them to give me the wrong type of bullet – it didn’t work and I had no choice but to cooperate with you because of my own injuries. I’ll turn it back on their mistakes instead of what I’ve done.”

He didn’t return to the couch, he felt far too antsy despite the pain in his back to sit down. He felt a small pang of surprise as Kieran left to get him the ice. He didn’t have to do that, was it only because he didn't want Leon to be in as much pain? As he came back, Leon stared at him in bewilderment for a few seconds.

“Thank you,” He tried to keep the emotion out of his voice as he accepted the offering.

He held the ice to where he vaguely recalled the worst of the bruises being. He was glad it would lessen the swelling at least, and it might lessen the pain enough for him to get back to sleep.

“That’s fine. I didn’t figure you had any, and I have pain relievers at home anyways,” He paused once again, tempted to make his offer to bring him some in return for his hospitality, but he quickly realized that giving their groups more evidence against them would be doing neither of them any favours.

“I really ought to try and sleep some more. I have a meeting tomorrow, and I’ll likely never hear the end of it for getting injured this badly. I’m just wondering how Baines even knew we were coming, especially for long enough to relay communications with another assassin or group to set that all up. I doubt it was a plot worked out overnight. He’s definitely a crafty one though, I’ll give him that,” He didn’t figure Kieran would have any answers either, but it was probable that they were sharing in that frustration. “Not that it’s likely to put my organization off, either.”

He wasn’t sure if Locust was being paid by a third party to kill him, or if they had their own reasons. Not that they would ever tell him either, that side of business didn’t involve their assassins. Either way he knew for a fact that they weren’t about to give up after one failed attempt, even if it would be more difficult due to Baines now knowing without a doubt that people were after him. Leon would just have to lay low and come up with a new strategy. He'd have to work around his injuries too, lest Locust start getting impatient.

honey x silhouetteissleepyAugust 19, 2024 07:45 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kieran's eyes widened as Leon held up the rubber bullet between his fingers. "They gave you fake rounds?" He couldn't help wondering if this supposed mistake was actually on purpose; it was exactly the sort of thing Nathaira would do if they had an underperforming assassin who needed to be... discarded.

He took the bullet from Leon's hand and examined it carefully. "Shit, these are soft. You're lucky you made it out alive. These would have barely slowed somebody down." He flipped the bullet onto the table, where it rolled for a moment and came to rest next to a splotch of dried blood that had likely dripped from Kieran's knife.

He shifted uncomfortably as Leon mentioned Baines's knowledge that the assassins had been coming for him. "I'm not sure how he knew. Maybe...". He paused, not necessarily wanting to voice his next thoughts out loud. "I don't know about your organization, but... my employers and I don't always see eye to eye. I can see them working with a third party to warn Baines so he knew I was coming. If they wanted to get rid of me... they would."

He glanced at Leon awkwardly. "If that's the case, it's my fault you got dragged into this mess. I'm sorry." He didn't want to think that Nathaira would jeopardize this entire operation just to neutralize him, but he wasn't sure what to believe at this point.

Kieran nodded quickly as Leon pointedly mentioned getting back to bed. "Right. Sorry." He paused at the doorway of the bedroom. "Sleep well."

He shut the door quietly behind him and collapsed onto the mattress with a groan. His head had begun to ache again, and the wound on his temple stung. Despite the pain, though, and the thought that Nathaira could have someone on his trail as he lay there, he slipped into a dreamless unconsciousness quickly.

When he woke, the sun's early morning rays streamed through the window into his eyes, sending a fresh wave of pain through his head. He groaned and rolled onto his stomach, shielding his gaze with his elbow. He wasn't sure where he was for a moment, but the events of the previous day came back to him quickly: the fight in the elevator, leaving the building with Leon, making it back to the apartment.

Kieran stood hesitantly, his head spinning slightly as he straightened up. The dizziness and pain had abated significantly overnight; he was pleased to discover that his head no longer filled with white noise when he turned it, and that the wound on his scalp only slightly stung. He made his way to the bathroom, where he spent several minutes messing with the shower until he got a steady stream of water flowing from the showerhead. He felt like he was stil covered in blood and grime, and though he had no extra clothes in his possession, he'd taken a peek in the lopsided dresser in the bedroom and discovered a few pairs of jeans and swetshirts.

The water was freezing, so Kieran showered as quickly as possible with the scarce products along the rim of the tub, taking care to avoid his head wound as he rinsed his hair. He winced as the blood around his feet turned pink; he'd forgotten how mucn blood had dried into his hair and turned it to a cakey mass as he lay prone on the elevator floor.

He emerged from the shower several minutes later and came across a clean towel in the cupboard beneath the sink. He tied it securely around his waist, cursing himself silently for having forgotten to bring his clothes along to the bathroom with him. Maybe he did have a brain injury, and it was making him stupidly forgetful.

He exited the bathroom and crossed to the bedroom as quickly as he could, pausing to stick his head into the living area of the apartment. "Morning," he called to Leon.

Kieran returned to the bedroom and threw on the scattered articles of clothing he'd managed to scrounge up: a blue crewneck and dark-wash jeans. Not what he'd usually wear, but it would do, and would help disguise him if Nathaira had sent any of their other hitmen after him.

He emerged back into the living area and headed for his duffel bag. Now was as good a time as any to clean his knives. He didn't have the special cleaning fluid he usually used for them, but dish soap would get the job done. He upended the bag over the sink, and the knives fell into the basin with a clatter. He filled the sink with warm water and dish liquid and scrubbed at the flecks of dried blood covering the blades carefully. The water quickly turned a grayish-pink color, reminding Kieran of the shower water that had gathered around his feet earlier.

As he scrubbed, he glanced over his shoulder at Leon and the couch. "Sleep well?" It was more a formality than anything; Kieran knew that sleeping well on that couch would likely have been next to impossible, if his night in the actual bed had proven anything.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us