Emmet
Is my kneecap part of that cohort lol
 Tech
08:55:14 
Spoopy
I'm rooting they aren't
 Apothecary
08:54:48 Medicinally Autistic
Kinda want to buy a bunch of den expansions but really unsure.
 Continental Wolves
08:54:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
-WP Click-
Him & the girls better be nice to me e,e
Heya Boe
 Boeing
08:53:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Emmet :D
 Tech
08:53:18 
Spoopy
Maybe you should do that
 Apothecary
08:52:43 Medicinally Autistic
Its not hard when you explore a lot ^-^ I have a lot of guides and stuff on my profile page if you need them!
 Continental Wolves
08:52:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bleh I still haven't bred my chim customs e,e
 ZEFHYR
08:52:02 
congrats!
 ZEFHYR
08:51:23 
[email protected] long did it take? Id be lucky to just get 81 total
 Apothecary
08:50:05 Medicinally Autistic
Just hit 81k mushrooms ^-^
 Insane Sanity
08:49:09 Insane | Sanity
PvP anyone? I can do 2 boosts or 4 non boosts. And I'm always up for a wager if you're game ^^
 Salem
08:40:57 Rumi
Fallen gods rp
-WP Click-
 Existence
08:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, it's the worst thing to have happen
 Zeraphia
08:37:53 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Right??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJuly 13, 2024 10:58 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Libellua landed and tucked her wings as she sat under a small alcove in the rocks and watched the rain start to fall harder. Gratios landed next to her and puffed out his chest as he scanned the area around them. "Hopefully this rain lets up soon, you can never trust the moutain clan to not break a treaty." He said and flicked his tail. Li huffed and rolled her eyes as she looked at him the rain rolling off his dark green scales and leathery wings. This was the dragon the King and Queen were hoping she would mate with, they had known each other since hatchlings but Li didn't trust him or like his ego. "Gratios if you are uncomfortable then fly with the others I am able to take care of myself and I'm sure the Mountain clan will not break the treaty." she told him and laid down resting her head on her legs. "When the rain ends I will fly back home."
Gratios sighed and narrowed his eyes "You know Libellua if we are both unmated by the time you are to become Queen the King expects us to mate for the betterment of the clan so you can at least try to warm up to me" He said and moved closer to her using his wing to lift her head up so she was looking at him "I am the best of the best after all" he told her with a smirk. Li pulled away and smiled "Well you are a great battle dragon Gratios but I will never mate with you ever, now I suggest you head back to the clan before I paralize you and leave you here" she said and flashed her tail at him her venom glistening at the tip of it. Gratios huffed and narrowed his eyes "Im sure the King will not be happy to hear of you behavior I shall see you back home Princess" he snarked and took off into the sky. Libellua sighed and shook some of the water of her wings before curling up "I know you are there you can come out" she called out towards the trees.
Sorry this took forever
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJuly 14, 2024 01:01 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

A growl with a hinted hiss rumbled deep within Desmodus Draculae's throat, his gaze piercing into the two dragons. Their blissful ignorance about his presence was quite.. unfortunate, and also disappointing. He somewhat hoped to have an excuse to tear off the princess' snout, and murdering her "friend" would also be an utterly delightful bonus to an already amazing situation. His ears upturned as he listened to their conversation, the female's irritation clear in her tone. Listening to the male act smug only made Des was to rip them both apart even more, Libellua for stabbing him and what he collected by listening was called "Gratios" for irritating him.

A low gutteral rumble rolled within his throat, a hiss laced with agitation. How much longer would it take them to notice him? He'd wished for a fight. The wings of Gratios spread, as he lept into the air with a snarl, before flying away and disappearing in the horizon. Desmodus contemplated attacking Li at that moment, but when her gaze turned to him, he froze. Had she known he was there all along? Maybe she's more clever than he thought..

With a delayed hiss, Desmodus crawled his way down the tree, his fangs bared in an intimidation attempt. "Just when I though we wouldn't have to speak again until the next gathering.." His voice sibilated deeply, a hint of irritation in his tone. "I hear you are abusing the treaty.. how pitiful. Just because there is a treaty in place doesn't allow you to invade Mountain Clan's land." He chuffed, a cloud of smoky breath coming from his nostrils.

(Sorry it's really short. I have a bit of writer's block)

Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJuly 14, 2024 09:13 PM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Li huffed and narrowed her eyes at Desmodus "I am not abusing the treaty and I have no intention of attacking. I can not fly in heavy rain so I must wait it out and I thought that resting on the edge of a clan we have a treaty with was a better option then neutral territory where your King said there was a clan of rouges roaming." She snapped at him and stood up. She had wished he had never of noticed her and she could slip out after the rain unoticed, but now she had to deal with the irritating dragon. She had senced him when he first landed in the trees it was one of the reasons she had threatened Gratios to leave, because she knew that if they met there would have been a fight.
Flicking her tail she paused and tilted her head to look at his leg and a rumbled came from her chest. "You know I may not be able to fly in the rain due to my feathered wings being a weakness, but one of my strengths is my tail" She said sitting back down and staring him in the eye as she brought her tail infront of her and flashed the tip at him. "My tail releases a venom when I cut people with it that paralizes them, I can control the amount given and have never had anyone not be affected by it." She told him "Exept you, when I cut your leg at the gathering, which I am sorry for I was not attacking , but you were rude and very irritating , I only madde a small cut and left enough venom behind to paralize the leg for a few moments, but when I made my way back I saw that it had no effect on you and you have already almost fully healed" she said looking at the cut again. "I am curious why?"

Edited at July 14, 2024 09:14 PM by Duskfall Shadows
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJuly 17, 2024 06:39 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Desmodus maintained a calm expression when she began talking, but in his body language, it was clear that he wasn't pleased. What if he was wrong? Maybe she was allowed to "rest" on their land because she can't fly. However, he'd have to play it now like he stuck with his opinion. "You still aren't allowed to relax on our territory. Our land is our land. King Crypt may say so, but our queen wouldn't appreciate it as much." He started, before making a defeated sigh, knowing she wouldn't leave. "Fine. But I must stay here to ensure you aren't here to for other reasons than you say."

However, she didn't seem interested, instead, she just looked at his leg, or rather the wound on his leg. By her overall body language, Desmodus could detect a hint of curiosity. He angled his eyes to look at his leg, but didn't dare turn his gaze away from her for too long. When he turned back to look at her, she was settled onto her haunches, her tail raised up to show the sharp, gleaming tip, before breaking into a long explanation as to what the tail does. Hmm. Strange he hadn't been affected by it... "That is mystifying to me as well." He sighed. "Maybe I'm more resistant to your type of venom?" He'd never run into a phenomenon like that. He's never been insusceptible to others attacks, even slightly. Or perhaps he was just lucky? "Now I'm curious. I would offer for you to try again, but that would risk my own life, since if I did get paralyzed, you absolutely could end me right there. Or you could inject enough venom to paralyze my heart, and therefore kill me. And frankly, I still have my instinctive desire for life."

Edited at July 17, 2024 06:39 PM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us