mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 07:38 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I shrink. Vampire. It is all I can do not to lash out. I watch then fly past and turn. "I bit you hard. You must be healing faster than I thought." I wiggle free and stand nearby. I smile and wag my tail. "Careful of the fleas." I wink in a way to make sure he knows I do not have them. I take one step back and look at the sky. The moon is starting to sink and I can see the sun peeking up. I moan and look for a way out. I am NOT letting this stranger see my human form.
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 07:48 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I hold you there for awhile after and look into your eyes before letting you go." Sorry. Fleas? I really don't care about them." I smile and walk away letting you go for a bit but I climb a tree when a far enough distance and watch you looking to see if you shift any time soon. I might know you but who knows. I watch you before I fell a presence close by and I sniff. Another vampire?! Are you serious. I growl
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:23 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I walk a little futher. I flatten my ears and lash my tail. "I should go. Before I decapite a vampire." I smile apoligeticly and bolt. I barlily get out of sight before I am again human. I groan with relif and walk into my house down the road. I sneck to my room and sneek out, pretending I have never left. I grab to toast and wolf it down. Yummmmmmmm... I make sure to get all the crumbs off my face before packing school supplies.

Edited at May 28, 2024 08:24 PM by Bobcat
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:26 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I watch her shift quickly. I know her she goes to my school. Alex? Is that her name? I forgot. I whistle and try to think of her name and my head blanks I walk home careful of vampires. I go into my house grabbing a quick sandwhich and packing my backpack getting ready for school. I smile down at my pet mouse that runs freely around the house." I gotta get to school stay safe." I say to him and get in my car driving to school
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 05:47 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I start the long trek to school. I forgot my bike there yesterday day because I had stayed to do homework and I shifted before I finished. English is the worst. I think as I navigate the twisting and turning streets. I tighten my backpack straps so it does not flop around and change to a jog. I arrive at the school and immediately check the bike rack. Good, it is still there. I walk through the double doors and enter the hustle and bustle of teenagers eating and dancing and doing homework. I take a corner with a few other nerds and wait for the bell to dismiss us.
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 08:23 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once I get to school I park my car and get my bag. I walk through the double doors and go to my locker which without doubt has one of my friends there like it does every morning. I open my locker and put my bag in looking at my friend fro a minute before walking away and not talking to him. I see you in a corner with some nerds and I walk up to you." Hey my name is Ace I doubt you know me but I wanted to see if I can ask you to be a friend of mine?" I ask with a sheepish smile
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 09:12 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look up. This is the same guy as this morning. "Ace? What kind of name is that?" I mutter under my breath. "I'm Alexandra. Sure, I'll be your friend. Why?" I ask. I imediatly do not trust him. Did he watch me shift? Why is he so friendly? So many questions bubble up. I do not ask them. I am not in the mood to come off as rude.
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 09:30 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile down at her." Wow such a nice thing to say." I lower my voice so only she can hear." For soemone who bit me this morning." I lean on the wall and put my hands in my pocket." Why? Well because you seem nice and I want to get to know you." I chuckle and think about the name Alexandra." Can I call you Alex for short?" I ask you and tilt my head looking at you intensely
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 10:01 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay, I have never met you. I can and will beat up who bit you, but the most interaction we have had is the lunch cutting incident." I raise my eyebrows at that. I am still convinced he cut the line. I stuff my sweater in my locker before glancing at the time. We still have 10 minutes. Ugh. I smile and look at Ace. "If something bit you, are you okay? I could be a bush. I've seen it happen. Then you cover yourself in glue and dog fur and call yourself a werewolf." I roll my eyes and lean on the other foot.
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 10:16 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile and walk away after her speech." Fun seeing you for a bit." I say and my brain goes back to the cutting the line and I chuckle a bit while getting to my class which is 5 minutes away and I open the door going up to my desk and doing some homework I need to get caught up with." Good morning Ace." I hear my teachers booming voice besides me and I startle." Morning teach."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us