mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Froggington x KarmaMay 30, 2023 10:47 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Belseleth coughed a little, “Um…Well, I am kinda apologizing because I figured Genevieve would already be annoyed at me.” He didn’t add that he didn’t think it would help that he had heard them speaking about something before they rounded the corner. He didn’t hear much and from what he did hear he couldn’t figure out what they were talking about, so he pushed it from his mind. It was two girls who were best friends from a different kingdom. He didn’t aspire to try to fully understand them or that he would ever know.

He cocked his head studying Genevieve and Sabrina finding it hard to believe that “Genevieve” would get lonely. She didn’t sound very social, and she spent all of her time with her best friend. How was bringing her to the library supposed to help with loneliness? He figured if he needed to hide he could run back to his study, but if they were going to meet by coincidence he figured this would be a better way to get to know her than by parentally organized meetings. “Not at all. The library is open to anyone who is staying at the castle, and I did invite you myself. Feel free to look around and make yourself at home. What’s a light book to you? Do you already have a book in mind?” he asked her.

The word light for describing reading was odd to him. He never tried to do light reading, so he didn’t understand what that meant. He almost always had a book in mind, and he could read any book at any time. However, he didn't admit that he sometimes did boring reading to help him relax and go to sleep. He read about some passioante person wax on about the delights and trends of fashion. It was something he cared nothing about and didn't find useful or interesting. Most other things were interesting enough that Belseleth would refuse to go to sleep while he was reading it.

When they began to discuss the ball, he nodded acknowledging her answer. Very few people would arrive in outfits that were not new. He did find some of the get-up interesting, and it was always amusing to see what was considered stylish. He hoped that his costume would not be ridiculous and that he would still be able to move. He didn’t really like wearing a mask because it hindered his peripheral vision. He hadn’t considered that yet to be concerned about.

He still hadn’t started practicing on his lute so he took a moment and thought about the tunes he knew and played one on the lute that sounded like rainfall. It was a more melancholy tune until the end when it sounded like the rain had ended and a rainbow had appeared. He played another one that was a popular love song in Tarbiol, his home. It was a soft tune and reminded him of flower petals. He was glad to have something to do, but he still listened to her. It made it less awkward. At the same time, he realized that he wasn’t listening as well as he could be, so he would stop every now and then when she said something that seemed important. He played softly so he could hear her, and he made sure to nod periodically at appropriate moments to show that he was listening. “How did you get to know him?” He wasn’t surprised that she had someone to play for her, but he was a little surprised she called him a friend. He wondered what her father thought of that. He nodded, not surprised that she was bored enough to come to check out the library. If she didn’t have much freedom at home, he was sure it was even worse here.

He waited politely for “Geneieve” to respond and dipped his head slightly acknowledging her response. He stopped playing, startled by Genevieve's overreaction and violent response. He looked at her his brow furrowed in confusion at her obvious anger and aggression towards him. When “Sabrina” explained it did not make him feel any better. He opened his mouth prepared to say something sharp and let his mouth slacken slightly. He opened it again about to say it and then snapped it shut glaring at “Genevieve.” “I don’t know how you are able to keep your princess safe if you act like you are trying to make enemies of everyone she interacts with,” he finally retorted, managing to keep more harsh things to himself.

He cocked his head slightly as he would not describe masquerades as magical. Mysterious he could understand. “You like mysterious?” his brow furrowed. He supposed not knowing who he was dancing with took off a little bit of the political pressure. He didn’t have to go around and target certain people, however, he had to be careful not to offend anyone by saying something careless. “How does being at a masquerade or other dances work with Genevieve? How does she protect you?” He couldn’t quite tell if her best friend had any noble title or not. If not, she didn’t really belong at a ball, but he had enough tact to not say that out loud.

“I’ve been reading a little more. I took some notes. Hopefully that’ll help me remember, and give me something to look back at. I went for a ride and did some falconry with Jess my peregrine. I like to watch her fly. She is so powerful and manages to look graceful doing it,” he answered in an admiring tone. "Are you ever able to do any falconry?" he asked "Sabrina." That was less dangerous than the usual hunting methods, but that was still letting her outdoors on a large unpredictable animal.

“I don’t really care between a masquerade or a ball. There’s something freeing about everyone not knowing each other’s identity. Less expectations. Still can offend someone. However, masquerades can be rowdier, which I don’t like.” He went ahead and put up his lute, giving up practicing for now. “Mind practicing dancing for a little while? I can get someone to play for us.” He thought about what would be easier to meet up before the dance or not. “What do you think will be more convenient? It might be too troublesome to meet up beforehand if you are getting ready or do you mean go into the masquerade together?” He did like that idea. If she wanted to hang out during the masquerade he would appreciate finding her beforehand. He didn’t like to awkwardly wander about trying to determine who was who underneath their masks.

“If we do practice dancing, it will be helpful to go find a space with more room. I wouldn’t want to lead you into a bookshelf,” his brain switched back to a former topic and then switched back again, “I would like to meet you beforehand. It might be hard to try to find you in the crowd.” He sighed, “Anyway, what are some of your favorite types of dances?” He liked slower dances even though that meant there was more room for elegant stylizing, and he didn’t like having to do that. Faster ones were more likely to end up with him doing some type of lift, and although he knew how to dance he was always nervous about tearing the dress. After being snapped at once he decided not to try to be polite and ask if “Genevieve” wanted to dance as well.

"Do you have your outfit ready for the masquerade? Something new? Do you get to choose what your outfit looks like?" he asked her. "It's always a surprise for me. They used to ask my opinion on a few things, but after an incident a long time ago, they do not anymore." After a dance when he was ten he was beginning to be allowed an opinion on what his clothing looked like. Color was the main thing, but he added a few other opinions that would be listened to occassionally. When he was twelve he designed something particularly ugly and he was not asked his opinion anymore. He was surprised that the seamstress had made it in the first place. Surprisingly, he didn't get in trouble. They chalked it up to being a fashionless prince, which was true. Belseleth had not been trying to make trouble.

"If you want to dance, come with me," he said as he grabbed the book he had come here to find. He also grabbed his lute and began to walk through the maze-like castle. He found a servant and asked her to find his lute teacher so that they would have a musician play music for them while they danced. He also asked her to take the book he had taken from the library to his study. He continued on until they arrived at his tutor's apartments. They lived nearby, but there was a big empty room where his dancing tutor had taught him to dance, which would be perfect for them. There were a few chairs that lined the walls, but it was a very nice open floor. "Here we are," he announced not explaining. "As I am sure you heard I asked my lute teacher to come and play while we dance. This is where I learned to dance." While he assumed they both knew how to dance, it would be good for them to work out the kinks of a new dance partner before the masquerade. She might have different signals for being led than he gave out.

A few moments later he heard boots against the stone floor outside the door. His lute teacher stepped in and bowed toward both of the royals. "Your highnesses." "That's Edward Rogers," he introduced "Sabrina." In a less formal way his teacher was allowed to address him, "Prince Belseleth, I took the liberty of notifiying Master Lancaster that you would be dancing in here. He may join us and offer critique?" "Oh. Thanks Master Rogers." He hadn't wanted an audience but if Master Lancaster, the dancing instructor, was going to be bothered, he wasn't going to kick him out. "I brought my lute in case you didn't bring yours," he offered his instrument. His lute teacher also taught other instruments, but his speciality was the lute. "Master Lancaster is my dance instructor," he added for clarification. Rogers sat down on one of the chairs and made sure the lute was in tune and prepared himself.

Master Lancaster entered the room and bowed to both of the royals. "I am sorry that I was delayed." He offered no excuse because he had a tendency to believe most excuses were unnecessary. Apologize if you were sorry that you were late, but you were late and most excuses don't change anything. He too sat down. Belseleth had an idea. "Genevieve, would you like to dance with Master Lancaster?" It would also make it less awkward that it was just "Sabrina" and himself on the dance floor. Master Lancaster was not a noble, so hopefully "Genevieve" would be nice towards him, if she wanted to dance. Not only that, but Master Lancaster was an excellent dance partner, so she could have no complaints on that regard.

He glanced toward Master Lancaster to see if he would react to that. As polite as ever Belseleth could not tell if Master Lancaster wanted to dance or not. If Genevieve was alright at it, Master Lancaster would enjoy himself. He loved to dance. It would be harder for Master Lancaster to give feedback, but Belseleth wasn't too worried about that. He was sure that he and "Sabrina" could figure it out. He hoped that "Sabrina" wasn't wanting this to be private. Apparently, people liked to spread the word, and he had not ordered to keep this private. He bowed before "Sabrina" and asked her to dance. Master Rogers began to play a walz on the lute. "Do you mind that my teachers came?" he asked her.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us