Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to
 Zeraphia
05:30:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Agh, eat some for me please!! I miss Zaxby's.

Hallow

Not bad, how are you?
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.
 Hallow's Eve
05:29:23 Hallow, Eve
How are you Zera?
 Nez.ity
05:29:10 
Just bought some Zaxbys >:]

Munch time
 distant-lands
05:29:07 katy | beetle
Pyro,
feast your eyes on this
-Click-

Vah,
hello! i'm doing alright, just working on some custom adopts before i start lining this piece for the OC design game >:)

how's it going for you today? :)
 Zeraphia
05:29:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ah man! I think the bed frame is the worst part of that whole thing. They're so stupid expensive for no reason at all.

Hopefully the ceiling leak isn't too big of a problem?
 Nez.ity
05:28:17 
Vah

It did. Although we have a leak in the ceiling and our bed frame broke. So I'm chilling with the mattress on the ground lmao!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   42 

Outlander x MeekoJanuary 4, 2024 02:01 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
((Sorry this post is so short.))
Alex lifted a brow when he saw Skylar stand up fully, revealing himself and making himself a relatively easy target. He laughed and angled the hose toward him. Only once he was certain Skylar was as drenched as he was did he lower the hose, a smile dancing across his lips. "That was fun." He said with a soft chuckle. It was refreshing, the water from the hose helped to cool him off a little. "I say I won that battle." He added tossing Skylar a wink as he stepped towards Raven.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 4, 2024 09:22 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked down at himself and smiled. "Yup you definitely won." Skylar said, smirking after Alex winked at him. "I totally forgot I had a hoodie on. I don't know how I haven't taken it off yet." Skylar then said before taking off his hoodie. He revealed his black tank top that showed off his muscles ;) There wasn't too much, but he looked good in his eyes. His tank top was also pretty soaked but it would dry a lot quicker than his hoodie. He then looked around to find somewhere to hang his hoodie so it would dry. Once he found a place he walked over and hung it up and then went back to the horses.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 4, 2024 11:18 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex had only been jesting when he said he'd won. Though when Skylar agreed he figured he'd take it. He laughed softly as he mentioned his hoodie and gave a nod. "Kinda surprised you were still wearing it, considering how warm it is today. Good thing we both cooled off." He said. He hadn't planned on watching Skylar remove his hoodie or staring at the figure that was revealed, and yet there he was. His blue hues locked onto Skylar and his lip parted just slightly he noted the muscular form that was revealed. Damn, he looked good. The thought caught Alex off guard and he cleared his throat swiftly looking away. What the hell was that? He couldn't afford to think that, or to even stare as long as he did. What if it gave Skylar the wrong message? "Lets, uh, get back to washing the horses." He said all fun and games went from his posture and tone as he grabbed the hose and moved to water down Raven.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 4, 2024 11:41 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar nodded while looking at Alex. Sky made his way back to Angel and grabbed some soap. He put the soap everywhere on her and then put the soap down near Alex. Skylar then grabbed a brush and began to scrub the mare, making her all sudsy(I don't know how to spell that). He took a glance back at Alex and smiled to himself.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 4, 2024 11:53 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex was slightly relieved that Skylar hadn't seemed to notice the way he'd all but gawked at him. The last thing he needed was for any misunderstandings. Yes, he liked guys, he'd come to terms with that fact a few years ago. Would he ever act on the fact that he was gay, no, he would not. He wasn't willing to throw away the family that he cherished so much for such a selfish reason. Once he'd finished spraying the mare down he grabbed the soap where Skylar had left it and began to scrub the mare's coat. Raven didn't seem to mind it, she stood in a relaxed position with her head lowered slightly and her eyes partially closed.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 12:15 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Sky was done with drubbing down the mare he grabbed the hose and began to spray her. Once he was fully done he didnt bother patting her dry, she would end up drying by the end of the day. Sky undid her lead from the post and began to lead her away. "Okay I'm done with Angel, imma go get bandit." Sky said as he looked back at Alex slightly before continuing to walk.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 12:24 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex was pulled from his troubled thoughts when he heard Skylar state that he was done with Angel and was going to go and fetch Bandit. "Alright." He answered as he looked toward him. Briefly, he watched as Skylar led Angel away before he looked back at Raven. He offered the mare a small smile as he moved around her to grab the hose. He'd scrubbed her well enough, now it was time to wash off the remaining suds of soap. As he finished up washing the mare, Alex chewed at his lip. His back was to the pasture and so he was certain that his expression wouldn't be seen by Skylar. He was sure too, that the look on his face would give rise to concern. He was both confused and upset. There had been plenty of guys that he'd "liked" before and yet he'd managed to keep a safe distance between himself and them. With Skylar though, he was both acting and saying things before he even considered them. It was perplexing. He liked being in control of himself, it made him feel... well more in control of his own life, even though his parents seemed to have it all planned out for him.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 12:35 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar made his way to the pasture and when he got there he let Angel go. He then got Bandit and put on Angel's halter and lead, just so he didn't have to go back to grab Bandit's. Skylar then led Bandit to where Alex and Raven were. Sky was eager to get this done so he could go home. It wasn't too late but he just wanted to go home. As they both arrived, Sky tied Bandit to the post and grabbed a brush. He quickly brushed him and then sprayed him down, which was much harder to do since Bandit didn't like the water. As Sky continued to rinse him down he began to think about his and Alex's interaction. He definitely liked Alex in some way but he didn't know if Alex was into him like that too. Skylar questioned it but shrugged it off. He set the hose down and put soap on the horse.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 12:49 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It was shortly after Skylar returned with Bandit that Alex finished rinsing the soap from Raven's coat. He glanced toward Skylar as he moved to untie the mare from the post. Refusing to let his gaze linger long he started back toward the pasture, the mare following quietly behind him. Since Skylar had grabbed Bandit, he'd grab Blaze and quickly get the job of washing him done. When they reached the pasture, Alex pulled the gate open and walked inside, Raven followed after him before dancing around him as he turned to close the gate. He smiled at her when he turned back to the mare and gave her snout a rub before he unhooked her halter. He figured he'd do the same as Skylar and use the halter he had in hand to catch and lead Blaze. As soon as her halter was pulled away, Raven gave a snort before turning and walking away. Alex smiled slightly and watched her go before he turned and made his way toward Blaze.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 01:13 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky continued to wash Bandit and by the time Alex got back with Blaze he was done. He untied Bandit and led him back to the pasture. He then made his way back to Alex. "I'll help you since im done with the two other horses." Sky said as he grabbed a brush and started to brush Blaze.
(Oh my sorry its so short)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us