Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16 

Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 16, 2024 12:03 AM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•
Despite the absentminded expression on her pretty face, Colette was listening to the conversation concerning the company. She knew a bit more than she let on when it came to running a business, but she tried not to stick her nose too deep into affairs that didn't necessarily concern her. Upon her fathers request, she was to later begin business school to further her knowledge, which she didn't have much of a problem with. While the men talked, she sat quietly, her hand shifting to rest lightly against Jace's leg as she traced gentle patterns against his jeans. Her gaze had settled upon the menu as she knew she'd need to decide before bery long. She hadn't missed the list of drinks, rather tempted herself to have one if it weren't for Jace there with her. She eventually decided that she'd get a chicken alfredo dish, her stomach growling quietly at the thought. Hearing the way Jace broke the ramble of business, Colette laced her fingers back with his as she listened to the other two answer his question. She'd been looking back at Jace, close to responding when the waitress returned. She smiled, falling silent as she allowed the others to answer first. The feeling of circles being rubbed on the back of her hand was wonderful. "I'll have the chicken alfredo, please," she smiled politely, staying close against his side. She squeezed his hand lightly, smiling as she'd finished giving her order. "Are you alright?" She murmured into his ear, wishing to know how he fared at the time being. Colette knew he probably didn't want to burden her, but she couldn't help but want to know if he was alright.
(Forgive me as I am half asleep but want to write)

Edited at May 16, 2024 11:15 PM by Moo Cow
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 16, 2024 11:15 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
-Done!-
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 20, 2024 08:46 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace wasn't sure if he was alright, tension just fumed off him. He wanted her around him, in his arms, pressing against his skin. It was a struggle to be near his family and everytime she touched him he let out a mixture of relief and frustation. Why frustation? He didn't know but partly because Jace wanted her, all of her to be his. And he had her, so close too, yet not yet so full yet. He let out a sigh again and let his focus fall back to her question, "I'm-" Jace paused, he could see the desperation in her eyes, "I'm just tense, not very happy to be here." He muttered to her with a warmth yet hissy cold towards his family. His hand held hers tightly yet so gently, rubbing circles on the back of her hand. "I love you." He leaned over mouth hovering over her earlobe as he whispered. Then he cleared his throat and looked back up to the two. They had saw nothing, just like he liked it. "So, Morgan, any actual girls you can keep lately?" He started a convo ingulfing himself in it to tease Colette. She would have to beg to understand and gain his attention now. His head rested in his hands as he eyed his brother. His brother than began to yap, "See, there was Melissa. we had been together for the entire time you were gone till a week before you coming home. She- She was cheating though so I had to leave her," Jace relitively didn't care about Morgans affairs but suddenly a spark of interest follow, "Listen it's fine Morgan, you get used to it after awhile." He muttered out like nothing. No wonder he was so cold towards others. In college he had a few girls try to get pass his shell and none did. He didn't let anyone in because of that. He didn't want to get hurt over something he can't control. Colette was so different, it was forced something new that shattered his walls... And he had let her in. "Yeah yeah whatever." Morgan brushed him off obviously feeling embarrased at his advice. Jace smirked, "I learned from the best aka myself!" He smoothly teased refering to Morgan being a girlfriend stealer.

(SORRY WAS GONE ALL WEEKEND WITH NO INTERNET)

Edited at May 20, 2024 08:47 AM by Lost Rune
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 22, 2024 01:14 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•

Colette wanted nothing more than to put Jace at peace. She knew that he was tense, and she wished she could throw her arms around him and have him focus on nothing but her and their relationship. The relationship that brought her such joy despite the way it came about. The longer they spent time together, the more Colette realized that she wanted all of him. She was afraid of rushing things, however. She wanted to know that he wanted her just as bad as she did him. Every passing touch and look was driving her positively wild.
Colette nodded understandably to his words, the little circles rubbed to the back of her hand only furthering the feelings that she bore. Those next words, however... So close over her ear, sending chills down her spine... They left her speechless, her eyes widening ever so slightly. For the first time, a hint of blush appeared across her face as her eyes searched his. Colette pouted lightly as she saw the way he'd turned to start up a conversation, acting as though he hadn't said the words she was craving to hear. She could hear the conversation at hand, but her brain was wrapped around begging for a sliver of attention from Jace now.
Colette watched him quietly, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. Her hand found the hem of his shirt, slipping beneath it sneakily to run along his skin. She had played the game of teases many a time, but it was so different with Jace, so real. Whether he knew it or not, she traced the words he'd spoken to her against his skin. Her nails would gently prick against his skin, vying for his attention. Only, when it didn't work, she'd retracted her hand, subtly asking to excuse herself for a moment. Once she was able to stand and Jace had sat back down in the booth, Colette leaned down, brushing against him as her lips brushed against his ear. "I love you too~" she whispered before sneakily nipping at his ear and leaning up. She didn't leave a moment for reaction as to appear normal, only turning around and heading in the direction of the secluded restroom hall.

(Been a bit busy, so hopefully this doesn't seem rushed!)
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }July 28, 2024 12:54 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace continued to talk with his brother and father teasing Colette with his silence to her. Her hand slipping up his shirt only made him suppress a feral growl. He had to constrict his less impure impluses. It was hard enough to not snap at the two infront of him. The tension of both her and his family made it almost imposible for him to control himself. Jace turned to Colette as he had to move for her to get out. His hands grasping the table and the seat as she leaned down playing with him. He growled as she nipped behind his ear making him teter off the edge. It took everything for him to remain seated as she walked off. If he would have snapped he didnt know what he would have done. He ran his hand through his hair trying to suppress his feelings.

Jace sighed focusing forward as his father started to talk about the company. He didn't quite enjoy talking about work but he had nothing better to do. As they talked the waitress slipped by passing out their drinks and some customary appatizers. Letting out a huff of relief he grabbed his and Colettes drink taking a sip of his once things were all passed out. His gaze focused out at the bathrooms waiting for her. Her teasing him would not go unaddressed.

(Ill post a longer one next, i couldnt think of anything else to work off. And if you feel a different mood its becuase i js got back after 2 months lol)

Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }July 28, 2024 01:12 AM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•

Colette couldn't have helped herself when it came to teasing him back. After all, he'd started it. She would have sworn she'd felt the suppressed rumble in his chest from when she'd slipped her hand up his shirt. It gave her the most delightful of chills, but she knew she couldn't comment on it then. He'd been driving her crazy with the silence, and knowing that her actions could elicit such a deep sound was pleasant. When she'd finally withdrew all touch from him, she tossed a flirty wink his way before heading away to the bathroom, her cheeks a vibrant red. Once inside, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself, wondering what Jace would end up doing to get back at her. It was exciting, but she tried to push the thoughts away, otherwise she'd never stop blushing.
Colette finished in the bathroom and soon returned, her gaze set on Jace. She had noticed he was watching and waiting for her return, a small smirk appearing across her pretty features. She sauntered that way, carefully watching out for any waiters or waitresses carrying trays. The last thing she wanted was to cause anyone to make a mess. She slowed as she came back to the booth, an innocent smile now present on her face. She rubbed Jace's shoulder gently, waiting for him to get up so she could join them at the table once more. "Miss me?" She murmured playfully, hoping that nothing had happened of significance while she was gone.

(It's all good lol! It may take a minute for me to get back in the swing as well!)
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }July 28, 2024 01:48 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace rolled his eyes at her before letting her sit back down. He wanted to fix her behavior right there in front of everyone. His mind could only fly on the thoughts. Struggling to compose himself he grumbled at her. "Even if I did you'd have to beg for me to admit it." He said with a tone that only screamed how bad he was struggling to keep calm. Every bit of his need ran through his words hushed and brutal. As if he was a dog ferally starved. Jace looked forward to distract himself from her feeling all types of ways. As he started to include himself into the conversation his hand slip down to cup her inner thigh. He was being bold just to make her feel how he felt. To make her feel how the animalistic urges were pulsing through him. His grasp was soft but firm and he traced her skin with his thumb feeling how soft her skin was. This was only part of his pay back.

Jace started to talk to the two about the wedding now, "So, me and Colette have already chosen out the clothing, whens the flower picking andd stuff?" He murmered with a tired out or more bland tone to hide the feelings deep within him. His father spoke up, "I was actually going to send someone over soon. Have ya'll thought of the theme and colors?" Jace sighed, "No, not yet, but im sure she would love to with me when we get home. Who all are we allowed to invite?" He muttered out before his father responded, "Friends, family, anyone you would at a normal wedding." His father mentioned knowing this was not a 'normal' wedding. Jace nodded then drew his attention to Colette and letting his brother and father speak. "Are you ready to start planning this wedding when we get home love?" He teased grinning as he looked at her with a playful, yet still primal stare.

Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }July 28, 2024 02:10 AM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•

Colette snickered quietly as she sat back down, her mind wandering on what exactly was going through that beautiful mind. She knew it was likely he wouldn't do anything brazen while with his father and brother, but what she didn't know what how unprepared she was for what he would do. His words made her pout, her small frame leaned against him lightly. "Mm~ That's okay.. I think I know you did deep down," she teased before immersing herself back into conversation as well. She hadn't been expecting it when he cupped her inner thigh, nearly making her spit out her drink when she'd just taken a sip. She got her bearings back about herself, looking at Jace out of the corner of her eye. Now he was playing dirty and she absolutely loved it. Her breathing picked up as her hands slipped below the table, grasping the seat below. She had no idea what she was getting into.
Still she silently begged for more of his attention as he started to talk about the wedding, her hand slipping up onto his leg, squeezing lightly to keep herself from squirming. Who knew a simple touch would have her feeling such things? She tried to ignore his thumb brushing circles into the soft skin of her thigh, putting her mind on the wedding as hard as it was. Each time she began to slip, thinking once more about his hand on her leg, distracting her so easily. When Jace turned his attention back to her, she nearly jumped at the opportunity to talk to him. "O-Oh, I'm quite ready," she nodded, her voice breaking as she rubbing his leg gently. She could see the primal look in his eyes, making her even more ready to get home and find out what was going through his mind. She leaned towards him, lowering her voice so only he could hear. "You are driving me wild," she whispered, her voice hitching ever so quietly.
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }July 28, 2024 11:38 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
(made a picture for Jace finally, ill get a post out later tonight !)
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }July 28, 2024 11:40 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh awesome! I plan to be up late, so that's fine!)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us