Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16 

Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 7, 2024 12:47 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
done!
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 7, 2024 01:11 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•
Colette relaxed to the feeling of his thumb rubbing circles on her hand. It was so nice to have a sweet, physical affection from someone she actually cared about. Her father was always busy with work, her mother right by his side. She knew they loved her, but they hardly had time for her. Colette eventually got used to being alone, but she made that change the moment she got old enough to go out on her own. The partying started around seventeen. She'd bribe her way into clubs with older friends, dancing and drinking the night away. Her parents never even seemed to see an issue with it, even though they knew very well what their little princess was doing. It didn't take long for her entire life to revolve around school, boys, and parties. Of course she'd changed her ways since then, as she hadn't gone to nearly as many parties and the only man she'd been interested in was Jace. Colette sighed softly, leaving her thoughts of the past as she looked over to Jace. She didn't know how much he knew about her, but she hoped he wouldn't think any less of her because of her recent wild past.
Colette couldn't help but notice how tightly he gripped the steering wheel, a testament to how much he dreaded being around his family. She nodded as he confirmed that they were there, and she wished so very bad to take away his worries. Colette stepped out of the car, thanking Jace softly before giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. It was her turn now to rub small circles on his hand, her touch as light and gentle as ever as they walked up the porch to the door. Colette's expression remained as neutral as she could manage when Morgan opened the door, a slight crinkle in her nose the only thing that could be seen as she questioned his sense of style. Even during her younger days that hadn't been something she was a fan of. It was a bit... much for her. "Hey, Morgan," she nodded, a lingering sense of disinterest in her voice as she brushed against Jace's side. It was going to be the most interesting of nights.
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 8, 2024 10:53 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace ran his hand through his hair before leading Colette inside. His home, his- used to be home. He couldn't stare at it and let memories swell back within him. So many memories, some heartfelt, loving, some traumatic, jaw clenching. He could feel his mothers soft skin against him as he hugged her before she sent him onto the bus. His first day of school. Then he could feel her cold, pale skin of her lifeless hand. Jace could feel his body tense as he tried to draw away from the memories. His eyes snapped to his father suddenly walking inside the room. "Father." He greeted, coldly but recieved the same, "Jace." His fathers eyes were a deep forest green alike to his... He hated how he was just alike to his father. Like they say, Father like son. His teeth greeted at how much he hated genes and dna. "Well, should we sit down and talk about nothing or head our way to the bar?" Morgan budded in his thinking. Jace stared at Colette for a second, searching her eyes before speaking, "Give us a second I need to talk to my wife-to be." He murmered before taking her to the side. Jace tilted her chin up and quietly muttered something, "If you feel the need to leave, you tell me okay?" He stared into her eyes with a serious so cold yet warm at the same time. Once she nodded and agreed he smile letting relief and a warmth to pulse off him. He led her back to them, "Alright we can go." Jace hummed as his father gave a toothy smile and headed out to the car followed by Morgan. He slipped into place behind them and saw the limo pull up into the drive way. They had to get a limo for some aparent reason... Sighing he held the door for Colette then slid beside her shutting the door behind him. His father and Morgan sat across from him. Jace rubbed his temple with his hand as his other hand tightened around hers. His irritation, nervousness, and.. The tensity pulsing off him. He was already not enjoying this. Jace turned his head out towards the window as he father and Morgan began a conversation with Colette. He drowned them out in the back of his mind but he never let his focus fall from her. If he sensed something wrong he'd stop it instantly.

Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 9, 2024 12:37 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•

Colette could feel the tension radiating off of Jace as he entered his old home. She wondered what had happened to cause him so much grief. It was no secret that he and his father didn't get along, but she hadn't yet went digging as to why things were the way they were. Colette shuddered lightly as she laid eyes on his father. It wasn't the first time she'd seen the older man, but still each time she did she couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy. Jace resembled his father, but his personality was nothing of the same with her at least. Morgan's voice brought her out of her thoughts, but her gaze immediately found Jace's. She wondered what he wanted to speak to her about, but as he led her aside, she smiled, her hand sliding up to cup his face gently as she listened. "Of course, my love," she murmured, a look of trust and sheer affection in her eyes. She knew he meant it, and she only hoped that if he felt the need to leave then he'd tell her.
As they headed out to the car, she couldn't help but wonder if a limo was necessary. Then again, she didn't really expect much less. She murmured her soft thanks to Jace as he'd opened the door for her before she slid in, settling into the seat comfortably. Colette felt his hand tighten around hers, prompting her to lean gently into his side. Her thumb rubbed over the back of his hand in soothing circular motions. She kept up the conversation with Morgan to be polite, but her attention was still on trying to soothe Jace. Every so often her own grip would tighten as she caught on to the way Morgan looked at her. She wasn't shy, of course, but the way he looked at her got under her skin. It made her understand why Jace had been so nervous about having her whisked away by his brother. Colette managed to stay calm, simply sinking further against Jace as she and Morgan talked. It was going to be a long evening.
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 11, 2024 10:28 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace could feel the tension rise and grow off Colette and he was more than happy to stop it. His teeth gritted as Morgan kept stealing glances off her like she was a piece of meat. Growling his grip tightened a bit too harsh as he spoke up, "Morgan would you keep your eyes off my wife?" He snarled as Morgan sneered and hs father rubbed his temples. His father had listened to all their quarrels and was throughly tired of them. "Aw someone upset?" Morgan had the audacity to tease. Any second now Jace was going to lurch forward and punch his brother into a pulp. His fist bawled at the thought of proving his brother wrong. He felt more protective over Colette than any of his previous lovers and he was not going to let Morgan ruin that. "Morgan I don't want to listen to your foolish, boyish acts. Now shut up, keep your eyes off her, and actually listen for once!" Jaces voice got slighty louder and agrier than a wild animal protecting what was its. And it was true, Colette was his and he would not settle for less. Morgan glared and rolled his eyes before compling. Jace let out a sigh of relief and let Colette sink into his arms. "I'm sorry if your uneasy, scared, or yknow just tense..." He whispered into her ear giving her the most sinsere of his heart. His temper was not going to allow this any longer. She was his and if Morgan was going to try to break that he'd break Morgan first in more ways than one. His mind quickly lingered back to Colette. He stared into her eyes with a love so warm and sweet it would change your whole view on him. His eyes didn't draw anywhere else did she replied.

Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 12, 2024 10:35 AM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•

Colette knew that Jace was about to burst as his grip tightened alongside a growl. She couldn't blame him. Afterall, it was so very wrong of his brother to be doing such a thing. There should have at least been an inkling of respect between the pair that they'd leave alone each others lovers. Colette frowned lightly as their father didn't even do anything to end the argument between the brothers. Perhaps his lack of interference was the reasoning behind all of the drama. She flinched at Morgan's tease, making it her turn for her grip to tighten. She could sense just how angry Jace was becoming. It was comforting to know that he'd so fiercely protect her, but she hated that he had to in the same. Hearing him become so loud and angry was surprising, though the gentleness that he held when addressing her was so sweet. Colette found herself able to relax as Morgan finally listened and she curled into Jace. She smiled faintly as she listened, her gaze turning to his with the sweetest of expressions. "It's alright, love.. I know so long I have you I'll be perfectly fine," she whispered, that same warm look of love and adoration in her eyes. The way he looked at her made her want to melt and a light coloring of blush tinted her cheeks as she leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek.
Thankfully, the rest of the ride would be uneventful and rather silent until they'd pulled up at the bar.
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 12, 2024 01:12 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace remained focused on Colette the rest of the ride making sure to bat off any conversation with Morgan. His eyes met the window as they arrived. A flicker of relief at last swims his dark forest eyes. Once the driver stopped Jace slipped out opening the door for Colette. The bar was relitively fancy. What you would expect for slums to hide at and millionares to drown at. Nothing too shabby at the same time. His mind drifted back to Colette as she slipped out the car. A comforting smile drifted along his lips as she caught his gaze. Though he may feel tense and uneasy he wasn't going to worry her with his burdens. His father and Morgan came out from behind her. Closing the door behind them all he walked alongside Colette. Once they reached inside he felt slightly nervous again. People, there was people swarming the many bar tables and counters. Near the end of the room was the other entrance to the more resturant area. He now closely led Colette into the room yet when Morgan saw he let out a shrill laugh, "Awhh not going to grab a drink??" Jace gritted his teeth, "Shes 19 if you don't remember, oh wait you don't because this is all one little game to you right?" He snapped at Morgan, his father for once stood between them, "Just keep going I don't feel the need to drink tonight anyways." And like that Morgan rolled his eyes and followed Jace. Finding a well looking booth he let Colette sit first then he slipped in beside her. His dad was across from her and Morgan across from Jace. "Perfect, I have to sit by the idiot brother, better than him staring down Colette though." He thought to himself before his attention darted up to the most revealing waitress he had ever seen. Her eyes softly darkened as his eyes met her outfit. He could feel the guilt and shame pulsing off her. Probably didn't want to wear such- dark clothing. Her skirt so short and tight you could see red lines on her waist when she adjusted it and her crop-top so tight it looked hard to breathe in. Being a better person than most he tried not to look or bring any attention towards it but ohh Morgan was basking in it. Jace sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "I'll take a sweet tea." He muttered to the girl before letting Colette order. Then his father and Morgan ordered.

Edited at May 13, 2024 08:03 AM by Lost Rune
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 13, 2024 08:03 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Done!
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 13, 2024 01:15 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
•Colette•

Colette was pleased to finally be out of the vehicle, as it had became stuff with tension. She'd focused solely on Jace for the rest of the ride, which was relatively easy since he'd kept Morgan at bay. The bar was absolutely exquisite, and she wasn't sure she'd been in one quite that nice before. Then again, she was underage so she had a tendency to avoid most places like that. Clubs were another story, however, as she'd bought her way into plenty for a good night of dancing and partying. Colette smiled as she caught his gaze, slipping her hand into his once more. She wasn't nervous to be around so many people, but it was nice and comforting to be able to hold his hand in the least. Colette could feel her face turn slightly red at the thought of drinking. She was no saint when it came down to it. She could drink like a fish when she felt like it, though it showed in her actions for sure. Being as small as she was, her tolerance was rather low which made for a very interesting show. Colette was thankful when Jace had intervened, bringing up her young age. She hadn't a single desire to drink right then either. Ever since she'd met Jace, she'd put the partying behind her, even more so when she'd actually fell for him. Colette sighed softly, shaking it off as she continued following Jace to the other side of the building. She slid into the booth, folding her hands into her lap with a small smile. She was thankful that it was Jace's father who sat in front of her now, as otherwise Morgan would have had quite the view. Colette's attention was drawn upwards as the waitress appeared. She could see the poor girls discomfort in her attire, making her wish there was something that she could do about it. Of course, she knew there wasn't, but she couldn't help but feel bad. "Water, please," Colette smiled, looking towards the waitress with a comforting expression. She sighed softly afterwards, brushing a few strands of loose hair behind her ear.
Romance X Forced marriage { Lost Rune X Moo Cow }May 15, 2024 08:01 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jace

Jace tilted his head back staring up at the celing as his father and Morgan began to talk about the company. He gritted teeth is frustration, when the company was mentioned he was mentioned and within seconds his father used his name, "Jace, you've been doing that book work correct? Transferring all the new sales together with the other company?" With a nod he straightened up and sat for the long haul, "Good, Morgan is working on our shops and getting word out all our stores and what not." Then as father continued to yap he drowned them out. He sighed before realizing they were still at a resturant. His eyes searched the menu, grazing past all the "drinks" god a shot did sound good to deal with these two but wasn't going to do that, not today, not with Colette, maybe not ever. Searching more he finnaly came to a conclusion he'd be getting the fried pickles and some cheese enchiladas. Sighing he spoke up to breake the twos rambles, "Have y'all decided what to get?" Jace asked remotely calm, but there was a bitter tang of cold hiss to it. "I'll be having the fried shrimp and the tater tots." Replied his father, "Uh, think ill get the hush puppies and fish." Followed by Morgan. He was grateful he wasn't like them. Both liking fish. Then his gaze rested to Colette as to include her. Before he got an answer out her the poor waiter slipped by our table dropping off drinks of ours. "Okay everybodi' ready?" The girl had a southern accent and once everyone gave a reletive yes she ushered us on, "Okay, uh Ill be getting the fish hon with the hush puppies." His teeth gritted at Morgan spat that out, teasing and hitting on the waitress. "Enough Morgan, I'll have the cheese enchilada dinner." Jace shooed Morgan off from hitting on her and answered. "Well, I'll have the fried shrimp and tater tots." The waiter nodded with a relitively calm smile. His gaze fell to Colette rubbing her hand in circles as she answered last.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us