Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs
 Salom_
11:49:39 Sal, Salmon
Maybe it's the arms' pose?
 BJake
11:49:15 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
Eh, I'm using the tail to hide the legs, Turns out halfbody legs look hideous :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   42 

Outlander x MeekoDecember 25, 2023 01:04 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The walk was enjoyable, as it always was. Alex quite enjoyed the time he spent walking to and from work. It was a time when he was allowed to relax and enjoy himself fully. Since he was alone, he didn't feel like he had to keep up appearances either. There were no parents to hide from, no friends to lie to and pretend with, it was just himself and the world around him. Reaching the ranch driveway, Alex looked up and toward the pasture where the horses were and then to the barn. He wondered if Skylar was there yet, already laboring away to get the stalls cleaned and the animals fed. He found himself smiling at the thought before he could stop himself. Shaking his head and swiftly wiping the smile from his lips he started down the driveway and towards the barn. As he was approaching the barn doors, he caught sight of Skylar making his way out to the pasture. He paused for a second, brow raised before he moved to follow him. "Hey!" He called after a moment.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 25, 2023 01:29 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar made his way out to the pasture, he heard a voice call out to him. He turned around, seeing Alex in the distance. "Hey." Sky called out as he stood there. He waited for Alex to get closer to him before trying to talk. "So, I have everything cleaned up already but I was thinking since it's really hot it's probably best if we bathe the horses today," Sky said squinting his eyes slightly as the sun beamed down on him. The sun made his hair and eyes glow, making them much prettier than they already were.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 25, 2023 02:01 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex smiled when he saw Skylar stop and turn around when he called out to him. Hastening his steps he jogged over, slowing to a stop a few feet in front of him. He listened as he spoke, alerting him to the fact that he'd already gotten the stalls cleaned up. "Good idea, I'm sure they'll appreciate it." He said in agreement as he glanced over to the horses grazing in the field. He stood there for a moment before looking back toward Skylar. "I'll go get Angel and Raven's halters then." He said as he took a step back and toward the barn.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 25, 2023 10:47 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar nodded after Alex spoke, he then replied, "Okay." Skylar was excited to bond more with Alex and with the horses. Bathing could be a fun experience or a not-so-fun one, so hopefully it was a fun one today. Angel likes bathes but Sky knew Bandit didn't like them but he never gave him a hard time so Sky was pretty sure they would be okay. This would give Sky and Alex a chance to talk and Skylar wanted that.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 25, 2023 09:06 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex waited until he received a response before turning around and beginning the walk back to the barn. Passing through the barn doors he made his way towards the tack room to get both the halters and the lead ropes that they'd need to walk the horses from the pasture to the bathing station. He was eager to get this underway, bathing the horses was one of his more favorite chores to do. He enjoyed it and the horses did as well, or at least most of them did anyway. With the halters and the lead ropes in hand, Alex left the tack room and headed back outside and toward the pasture and Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 26, 2023 06:18 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar walked out and into the pasture, closing the gate behind him. He clicked his tongue, calling over Angel. He smiled once she came trotting over. Skylar pet her mane and waited for Alex to return. He also tried to call for Raven but she didn't listen. After a while Skylar looked over at the barn, only to see Alex finally start walking back. Once he got there Sky clicked his tongue again to make Angel follow him closer to the gate. "Took you long enough." Sky joked.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 27, 2023 09:08 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex quickened his pace to a jog as he hurried over to the pasture gate. He slowed as he neared it before laughing slightly. "Sorry." He said with a shake of his head. "Anyway, here's Angel's halter and lead." He said moving to hand them over the fence and to Skylar. Once Skylar had taken he moved to climb over and move toward Raven. The mare lifted her head from the ground when he approached before greeting him with a soft whinney and moving towards him.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 27, 2023 10:12 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky nodded as a thank you for the halter and smiled as well. He turned around and started putting Angels halter and then connected the lead to it. Sky then glanced over at Alex to see if he was ready but then started walking to the gate. He unlocked the gate and pushed it open with one hand before leading Angel out of the pasture. He then started to make his way over to where they bathed the horses, assuming Alex would close the gate.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex gave a nod in response to the one he receiving from Skylar. He reached out to stroke at Raven's snout and then down her neck, a small smile pulling up the corners of he did so. "Hey, girl." He said before he moved to slip on the halter. He tied it off before clipping the lead rope on. Once he finished with that he turned and started toward the gate. His gaze fell on Skylar as he left the pasture and led Angel to the bathing area. Leading Raven out of the pasture, Alex paused to close the gate before he moved after Skylar. Raven followed behind him, her head relaxed and her tail swishing as she moved with him.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 28, 2023 01:00 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
The area Skylar had brought Angel to was right beside the barn near where the hose was connected. Beside it was two plays to attach the horses leads so they woudnt run away. Skylar made his way to one of the posts and tied Angel's lead to it. He then made sure it was secure before going back into the barn to grab the essentials for the bath. Once he gathered everything he made his way back out to where Angel was, now Alex and Raven were there too. He smiled a bit and set the stuff on the ground before going to get the hose. He set the hose down in between the horses and grabbed a brush.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us