Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 12:09 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head initially when she asked about pain. He didn't feel much pain at all anymore--much like Xevon had said. It wasn't much pain at all, just a new world. A new sensation and... feathers. Yippee.

His chest lifted and fell afterwards, one hand steadying himself against the nearby dresser while the other hand lifted up to press against his forehead. His fingers tangled up in his strawberry blond hair while he pieced through what was happening.

"... I think it was another memory," Finn's voice was breathless and wobbly, more on the uncertain side. He knew about modern technology but had memories about... using outdated and antique stuff. What was happening?!

Or more accurately, what was he before?

"I... I saw... I think I saw myself--a smaller version of myself at least--with a washboard. Those wooden boards with a metal ridged thing in the middle," his hand moved from his forehead down to wave and wiggle with his words, "I was washing something and it was up and down, right? Right. I... there was someone else there but they were too fuzzy to see."

He shook his head, confused. "You haven't had any memories at all?" His eyes turned to Lily, scanning her face for a long silent moment. "Anything?"

He really didn't want to be the only one--it made him question on if... if he ... if she was even real. He had to be real if he was having memories but if she wasn't?

Was any of this actually real or was he just on a long, solid limbo trip?

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 07:36 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily tried to work out what that look was that splashed across his features before she could get a reply. Dipping her head a little to try and get a better viewing point. For a moment, her eyes drew up to where his hair was sticking out from between his fingers like spikes of dry grass.

"A memory?" She ventured, repeating him. "A washing board? I haven't seen one in person before, but yes I know what you mean." Her voice was slow and careful, treading on eggshells around the topic. It was unusual to have a memory of using one, the only places she had seen them were on historical shows.

Lily cleared her throat as she was suddenly the object of the conversation. "I can't say I have, I mean I remember who I am for the most part, but I don't know anything more than my name really..." She pulled her lip, biting at some of the dry skin on the bottom one. "I-I'm sorry, I haven't remembered anything yet." She felt like she had offended him perhaps with her lack of memory returning. He had spoken about it a few times, yet she had nothing. Not even a glimpse when she was asleep. Then she remembered the metallic weight in her back pocket, feeling the pull of the object on her jeans she pondered, maybe now she would start to get returning memories. Perhaps the talismans had been the key to bringing them out and she had only just obtained hers.

Lily went to move and retrieve it from her back pocket, but the movement made the drying blood on her arms stretch. Making its presence known again, she grimaced at the feeling. "Can we talk about this more when we aren't covered in your blood?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 08:15 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head lightly, lowering his hand to his sides as he paced back and forth. "No, no, you're right. We should talk more when we actually clean up a bit. You should go first," he offered, gesturing to the bathroom with the same hand he had just had tangled up in his strawberry blond hair.

His gaze swiveled from right to left before he opted to just sit down on the floor where he was. He didn't want to get one of the beds dirty--even though there were probably at least a hundred other beds he could use. Dozens of rooms that they could move into and just leave this one behind entirely.

He rested his hands in his lap, chewing inwardly on his lip as he pieced through his thoughts. Thoughts that seemed to fall all over each other like dripping sand.

Xevon sighed softly, settling down beside him--despite knowing he couldn't really see him at all. He hadn't gone through that. He hadn't lost memories and remembered them through the trickling light of a pinhole.

He had all of his memories. He had been in this hotel as a tourist--a person on vacation. It was a "haunted" hotel or whatever legend that the locals had woven up. He hadn't realized that it wasn't haunted--for real--and that it was a sacrificial move from the local following of a deranged god-like figure.

Luckily, he was the last of the tourists to get trapped in that facade.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us