I am ok being part of this scheme :D
 Salom_
10:20:00 Sal, Salmon
Fairy
That would be awesome. He's deginitely not very pretty
 Fairy Tale Wolves
10:18:36 Fairy
-WP Click-
Thinking I might max cp this dude for fun. He is literally the uglist wolf ive ever bred
 Insane Sanity
10:18:10 Insane | Sanity
Hallow, no you're not. Little do you know I'm dumping all my bad wolves on you >:3 and then giving you dominance so that you can benefit my alliance :p so the alliance wins more battles and therefore makes more mush xD it's all part of my elaborate scheme to rule WP
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 6, 2024 04:38 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "I am okay. Please called me Abraham or Abe if you want." He noticed how beautiful this lady in front of him look but Abraham knew that he could not just ask her out on a date since he did not know if she had a boyfriend or not. Abraham said "I do apologize, I was not paying attention at all." He was glad that she was okay but he was not sure why that he was feeling like he was standing in front of his crush. Abraham began to feel nervous as he had never been around someone before who was actually nice towards him. Abraham said "I would like to get you something to make up for bumping into you if that is okay. If not, than I would like to send you something if that is okay with you." Abraham did want to get her something to make up for accidentally bumping into her as he did not want her to think that he was a jerk. Abraham was glad to be talking to someone even though he was a little shy and weird. Abraham said "I apologize if I say something weird. I never had experience with talking to anyone before. Most people just assume yelling at me gets them somewhere." He chuckled nervously as he moved out of the way just in case she wanted to run from him. Abraham was wishing he could give her something but he had no idea what to give her. Abraham was still holding onto his book about romantic letters but he was thinking about putting it away. Abraham was just hoping that she did not want him to write a poem as he did not write good poems at all.

Edited at August 6, 2024 05:01 PM by Werewolf
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 8, 2024 10:52 AM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Lillana smiled softly, her eyes sparkling with a hint of warmth and sincerity. "I'm Lillana, or umm, you can call me Lilly if you prefer," she said, her voice gentle and inviting. There was a certain charm about her that made the conversation feel easy and effortless. As she spoke, she shook her head lightly, her long hair catching the light as it swayed. "You really don't have to get me anything," she added, her tone sincere and devoid of any expectation. It was clear that the gesture, while appreciated, was not something she felt was necessary.
She paused for a moment, considering her words carefully. "I mean, it's really kind of you to think of me, and I truly appreciate it," she continued, her expression softening further. "And that's completely understandable, but honestly, your company is more than enough for me." There was a genuine warmth in her voice that resonated with the person she was speaking to, making them feel valued and appreciated.
Lillana had a way of making others feel at ease, and her humble nature shone through in her words. Her smile, though small, conveyed a sense of comfort and reassurance, as if to say that the simplest moments shared together held more significance than any material gift could ever provide.

Edited at August 8, 2024 10:53 AM by Peace keepers
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 8, 2024 12:44 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "nice to meet you Lilly, you have a beautiful name." Abraham was surprised when Lilly said that and he ask "would you like to sit by me at my table? I could use the company if you are up for it." He had never felt so happy before until now as he was looking at Lilly. Abraham said "thank you for not screaming at me." Abraham was very thankful for that as he knew that he would probably try to hide but he was glad to be around Lilly. Abraham said "I just hope you will not get mad at me for writing letters. I want to get good at it so that I can at least write one letter but it will take me a while." He chuckled softly as he was feeling happy to be talking to someone. Abraham said "I apologize if I am talking to much. I never had anyone to talk to before. I actually never met anyone as nice as you are. Thank you for being nice towards me." Abraham was not sure why but he actually felt safe and relax around Lilly almost like he knew that he could trust her with anything. Abraham ask "do you like werewolves and vampires?" Abraham wanted to see if they had anything in common as he did want to be friends since he preferred being friends instead of jumping into a relationship. Abraham knew that most people want to jump into a relationship but he also knew that it was better to wait until people felt ready. Abraham was not looking for a relationship anytime soon as he just wanted friends.

Edited at August 8, 2024 04:35 PM by Werewolf
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 16, 2024 09:22 AM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
up at him with a warm smile that lit up her face. Her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she continued, "You write letters? I absolutely love letters." There was an unmistakable enthusiasm in her voice, a hint of nostalgia that hinted at her fondness for the written word.
In a world dominated by quick texts and instant messages, Lillana found a certain magic in handwritten letters. To her, they were more than just ink on paper; they were vessels of emotion and thought, capturing sentiments in a way that digital communication never could. She recalled the joy of receiving a letter from a friend, the thrill of tearing open the envelope, and the anticipation that accompanied each carefully crafted sentence.
"There's something intimate about letters," she continued, her fingers brushing against the edge of the table as she spoke. "Each one tells a story, and you can feel the personality of the writer in every word." Lillana's passion was palpable, and it made her wonder if he felt the same way. "Do you write them often? What do you like to write about?" Her curiosity bubbled over, eager to explore the depths of his thoughts and experiences, all while imagining the beautiful letters he might have penned.

Edited at August 16, 2024 09:24 AM by Peace keepers
1x1 Warewolf x peace keepers| WarewolfsAugust 16, 2024 11:35 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham said "sometimes, I like to write romantic letters just for fun. I try to write them often but sometimes I forget about them. I can show you one of the letters." Abraham took out a copy of the romantic letter that he had wrote as he was unsure of what she was going to say. Abraham said "I also try to write letters like my great great grandfather did but I am not very good like he is." He chuckled softly as he was not sure if he would have to talk about his great great grandfather as he had no idea if she knew who he was talking about. Abraham knew that he would write her a letter if she wanted him to. Abraham ask "do you want me to write you a letter? I can do it any way that you want." Abraham was telling the truth as he had no idea if she wanted him to write her letter. Abraham knew that he was finally feeling like he had found a best friend in her. Abraham was feeling relax as he knew that he would do anything for her. Abraham was not sure what was going to happen next but he knew that he would have to be her friend since he did not want make her upset as he just wanted to be friends. Abraham knew that he did not want to be in a relationship with anyone since he knew he could never make anyone happy if he was dating them.

Edited at August 16, 2024 12:12 PM by Werewolf

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us