05:52:16 Queen of the Fishes
@Ghost
Well dang. :(
 Serpents
05:51:22 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc please
 Crypto Currency
05:51:00 Ash they/them
bird water, bless my e eyeballs with a picture (old or new) of your lil sharky?
 Zeraphia
05:50:55 Vah is old :(
... when I get paid again, he is getting customized.

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
05:50:52 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
carpe but thats where the bears show up i dont think my team is ready for bears
 Feiella
05:50:15 Fei the writer
I have a shark on my arm
 Carpe Noctem
05:50:08 Queen of the Fishes
I got 33 enemies on level 14
 Serpents
05:50:00 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me

if anyone sees my wolevs in explore pm me
 Salem
05:49:36 Chat Hurts My Soul
-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
05:48:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well lvl 12 is no good either only about 20
 Nikwasi
05:47:57 Mac
That defect would seriously mess me up though since my main source of profit is explore
 TheFlyingKitten
05:47:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Whoa, it's in the top right now. O_o
 Nikwasi
05:47:22 Mac
Nyx
She's so prettyyy
 Ghost Queen
05:46:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
im back but on my laptop XD
 ~♥Nux♥~
05:44:57 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

I splurge bought.
 Serpents
05:43:09 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Demon think I got them all XD fools never take on my 4 trained wolves XD with the trainies
 Enigma
05:41:23 
Cuute I just hatched my first set of twins

Too bad they're both duds goodbye

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Leopard : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Bowl x Broken(s)July 17, 2024 03:49 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He nodded. "I know that. The assassin of that group had killed many of my wolves. Annoying mutt. Tell me identities." He shifted, pressing his shoulder against hers comfortably. He felt weird. It wasn't supposed to be like this! He was supposed to be calm, handsome, smart- and not obsessing over how pretty his newest "friend" was. She was really so beautiful... shut up! He swished his tail from side to side a bit angrily. She kept pushing for more money too... if she had been Silver, he'd have spoiled her. He'd have given her all his money, all his goods, all his time. Anything she wanted. But this wasn't Silver, it was just a wolf that just looked a bit like her. This wolf would probably kill him as soon as he looked away. This wolf didn't care about him. He took a breath. He missed Silver so bad... killing her killers hadn't even helped. It had just turned him into something just as bad as them; he killed, he lied, he stole. That couldn't be helped now though, and definitely this she-wolf wouldn't help him at all. She, in fact, would probably make him worse. Especially if she kept looking at him like that. Darn it! He probably wouldn't even be able to kill her if she ran, at this point. He half wished that he hadn't saved her earlier. At least he'd know more about his enemies now. They must be pretty dumb wolves, to expect any wolf to kill him. Although... what if that wasn't the true quest? He looked down at his amulet thoughtfully. What if... no, that couldn't be it. That was a suicide mission for any wolf who attempted to take it. He would make sure of that.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 17, 2024 04:04 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina usually took pride in her jobs. However, this one time she had a sneaking suspicion that the person Seven was talking about might actually be her.
Shit. Shitttt. Definitely not something she'd own up to now.
Nina generally didn't do this, but she knew that... admitting that she was probably the one quite definitely wasn't the right move. No, that would not be a good idea.
In one of her split-second decisions, she decided that, for once, she wasn't going to take credit for some of her jobs. Nope. Taking that credit would be rather detrimental to the situation here. So she conveniently pushed all the jobs she'd done in Seven's territory to someone who she knew had done some other in this place.
"You mean... Stefan? At least, I think it's him. I'm pretty sure he was the one who got the job to take out Aliya a few months ago. And he's the type of person that usually would be selected by our superiors to take a job in this place."
Nina was hyperaware of Seven's shoulder pressed against her. But hey, she hadn't thought about it too much so far! And damn, she just started thinking about it. And now she couldn't stop.
It's not like she hadn't had previous male admirers. She had, but she'd never felt this aware, and never actually cared that much for them. They were passing objects that she would likely leave behind, as they eventually all left due to her occupation that they found distasteful. Maybe I'm too aware of this because I know he's dangerous, Nina tried to convince herself. Okay, maybe that was one thing, but definitely wasn't all. Her brain remained completely un-convinced.
She kept saying things about Stefan without a beat missed. Heck, she was honestly doubtful Stefan was his real name. And she knew Stefan was so under the radar that, like her, was almost invisible. Nina honestly doubted Seven knew anything about who Stefan was past what she told him.
Nina briefly looked back up at Seven. Damn, he was big. And handsome. And damnit, she should never have looked up in the first place.
"Have you seen him around? Misty-grey wolf. Quite unremarkable, honestly. He's hard to spot."
Bowl x Broken(s)July 17, 2024 10:15 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
"Oh, yes. Aliya. My little queen. Disappointing. She was pretty." He licked his lips, disliking the reminder that his favorite assassin was dead. She had been a good one while she lasted, and he had spoiled her a few times. Mostly from boredom, but it was nice to spend an afternoon with a pretty wolf once in a while. He sighed, stretching out a bit more into a comfortable position- and one that he was sure Nina would notice. Not just as an assassin, either. "A boring grey wolf. Matches the profile of most of my workers, but I'll keep an eye out. Wouldn't want to get a scratch." He smirked at her, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow. "Is there anyone else I should know about? And what was your relationship with this 'Stefan?'" He hoped that they weren't mates. He preferred to not steal other wolves's mates. It made him a bit guilty, and he hated feeling guilty. It was one of the emotions he had felt after Silver's death, and he'd had quite enough of those. He found it a bit funny, to be honest; he could kill wolves, but he couldn't take their mates. Sadly, his looks sometimes did cause a bit of trouble, but that wasn't his fault. He knew that he was handsome though. The fainting wolves proved it. He'd had to learn to just tune that out, or use it as a tool. The only wolf who's opinion had mattered was dead now, and he didn't want to think about finding a replacement. Nina acted so much like her too- barely seeming to notice his looks, his threats, his actions... just leaving him to be him. She was different though, and her laying beside him had not been completely voluntary. Or loving. Or anything like that at all, really. He sighed, and rested his head on Nina's shoulder, barely noticing his actions as he was so lost in thought.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 18, 2024 10:07 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina imploded. Or at least, she thought she did. In reality, all that Seven might have seen was a brief catch of breath.
But internally, Nina actually imploded the moment Seven laid his head on her. Had she not had assassin training to not jump when scared, and to squash her fight-or-flight response until it barely existed, she probably would have run out of the room a long time ago.
Pity he was a gang lord that, Nina tried to remind herself, had a long and bloody record for killing other wolves whtout a second thought. And she herself had seen one of said things. But all Nina's brain could think about was how Seven was practically lying on top of her, and jesus christ but this was most definitely not what she had signed up for when she took the job, and why the heck he had to be so handsome, and what the hell was she doing she should probably knock him out now and how she had no goddamn clue what to do now.
Nina found her mouth being professional, unlike the rest of her body. "There are some others, but... maybe I should tell you later." Anything to extend this contract. "And... no, I don't have anything to do with Stefan." Nina felt these words far away. She retained her professional mask. But she still couldn't think.
Damnit. Why the heck did he have to be so handsome and do such things to her? Nina honestly would never stop asking that question.
Nina really didn't know what to make of him.
And she shuffled away from Seven's warm body, and stood up.
Walked a few steps.
Turned around, and sat down.
Nina the professional once again.
"Should I tell you the rest later? Right now... I'd be grateful if I could get somewhere to rest. I haven't slept today."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us