Insomnia
01:39:26 Skye
No underlines for links in chat is actually my new least favorite thing LOL
 Boo
01:39:16 Chrissy
-WP Click-
 Sunset Ghosts
01:38:28 Pit
Sorry I read Skye's post wrong and thought they were saying the dream pallete was a premium or based on playing the game a lot somehow. I either didn't see or didn't read that they were talking about customs.
 Windcrest
01:38:17 Wind, Lavender
Skye

Same here, my premium ran out several years ago, but I do want it back now to see my palette again
 Insomnia
01:37:49 Skye
Oh I hate that
 Salem
01:37:34 
-WP Click-
 Sunset Ghosts
01:37:10 Pit
Oh I misread that, dream is free. I'm silly
 SixBears
01:36:52 evebot
Go to Pack > Pack Activities > Manage Palettes
 Insomnia
01:36:11 Skye
Yeah I'm definitely gonna miss the underlines. Underline=link in my mind
 Sunset Ghosts
01:35:57 Pit
What did I do to get the dream pallete?
 Insomnia
01:35:16 Skye
Dream palette isn't too bad. My premium ran out and I don't play enough currently to reactive it but I'm curious to see how my custom one looks now
 Sunset Ghosts
01:35:00 Pit
Ew I'm definitely changing my pack colors if I keep it though lol
 Sunset Ghosts
01:34:43 Pit
I really like the bark pallete... might be unpopular but I love the dull yellow
 Boo
01:33:52 Chrissy
i don't see much difference in my palette.
 Insomnia
01:33:15 Skye
I'll have to try out some of the other palettes
 Windcrest
01:32:41 Wind, Lavender
I think the green palette brings a sense a nostalgia for playing WP coming from someone who hasn't been on here for a while lol
 SixBears
01:32:40 evebot
The modern palette in the forum is chefs kiss.
 Insomnia
01:32:30 Skye
I don't personally find the color changes from black to green font to be more modern, it reminds me of like, a project Google doc
 Windcrest
01:31:34 Wind, Lavender
Skye

Yep, I realized after I posted T_T
 Mercenary
01:31:17 
I always thought the green fits cause like... forest. Wolves. I dunno but I will say the other palette choices work as well

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -5
Copperhead : -5
Badger : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 23, 2024 11:40 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tucking her wings Li walked towards the stream, with the sound of running water and the scent of the woods she felt herself calm down, being around so many unfamiliar dragons unsettled her. She knew she had to get over it if she were to take the spot of the next clan leader when Vola and Fouco decided to step down but for right now she couldn't think about it.
She had almost reached the stream when a voice caused her to jump. Bracing herself she felt her scales harden and her feathers ruffle in defence. Flicking her tail she curled it abover her almost like you would see a scorpian do. She had been lost in thought and didn't sense that there was another dragon near by. Glancing up to where she heard the voice she paused for a second when she saw that it was the one from the mountain clan she had seen in the tree, the one wh the King and Queen called Desmodus.
SHe relaxed slightly, but still kept her guard up. "I am heading to the stream, although I dont see a reason to explain that to you, the a gathering is in a neatural territory for dragons to roam freely is it not?" she said. Uncurling her tail she sat back slightly as she looked at him, now that she was closer she could see the small scar on hid face and the light pink of his ears. She had not seen many mountain clan dragons but from what she could tell her was one of the better looking ones. "Do think I followed you in here" she asked tilting her head.
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 23, 2024 09:58 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Desmodus suppressed an amused snort when he saw the she-dragon jump when he spoke. Was he really that terrifying? He knew that he just startled her, but he preferred to think of it the other way. Then, she relaxed, probably realizing his intentions weren't ill of any kind. Then, she calmly explained her own intentions, before settling onto her haunches and questioning what he thought she was doing.

The female's head tilted slightly, which indicated innocent curiosity, or was she smart with her body language, and hiding her actual emotions that could possibly be malicious? In fact, this she-dragon does look like someone who would be clever like that. Maybe it was her face? Her eyes? Des always knew to not judge a book by it's cover unless they are scarred and have a grumpy, tired scowl. Oh wait, that's himself.

"As a matter of fact, I rather was simply expecting that you were following. It's quite unlikely that we both fly the same direction and bump into each other along the way, isn't it?" Desmodus hissed, a bitter, frustrated tone in his voice. He still thought that she'd been following, but he didn't want to accuse her straight to her face. She might.. take it the wrong way. Be surely didn't want everyone to look at him as a narcissistic dragon with a huge ego.

Desmodus then wrapped himself up tighter, her eyes narrowing and his pupils constricting into stripes. "Now go get your water." That was his signal that he wanted her to leave, his tail tapping impatiently on the top of the branch. He hated talking to random dragons from the jungle clan, and he certainly didn't want one clinging to his tail constantly like Pinnacle always does. That would be very debilitating to his already-vanishing confidence.

Edited at June 23, 2024 10:02 PM by Matunda
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 23, 2024 11:54 PM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Li huffed as she listened to him and narrowed her eyes slightly "well arn't you just a ray of sunshing" she mumbled. Standing and streatching she shook out her bosy and looked at him as he dismissed her. "I almost feel bad for your clan if you are to be one of the next leaders with that attitude." she snarked before turning away from him. As she started walking towards the stream she paused and glanced back up at him then to her tail and smirked. Quickly dashing towards the tree she threw herself up it and landed next to him. Flicking her tail she made a small cut to his leg before jumping down. "Have fun, something that small should only immobilize you for a few minutes but she should also make holding onto that branch a hard thing to do" she called as she dashed off.
Reaching the water she padded in keeping her wings outstreched so they didn't get wet. Drinking her fill she crawled out and shook the droplets from her body before curling up under the foliage of the embankment. She should not have done what she did as there was a chance he would run off and tell the royals, King Fouco would certanly have her hide, Queen Voula might not be as mad, but she would still probably give her fledgling duty for a week and that thought alone sent shivers down her spine.
Glancing up through the leaves she saw that the sun was at the highest point which ment they still had awhile before the gathering ended at the rise of the moon. Curling up tighter her tucked her head under her wing and closed her eyes to rest. If she was gone for to long there was a chance King Fouco would send for her.
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 24, 2024 10:07 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Her anger was like music to his ears, if music didn't always hurt them. "You should know that I am in fact not going to be the next leader. Pyrite is the next leader. Were you taught anything under your leaves?" Desmodus huffed, a smirk appearing on his face. He felt quite proud of himself as she trotted away, her body stiff in irritation. Good. But then, she started running at him again. Pathetic. She did a little jump like she was doing dance classes, and then her sharp tail tip slashed against one of his legs. Pain shot down one of his legs, and a small cut appeared with blood oozing out. He stuck his head out of his wings to look at it, a bit surprised since she just mentioned that the gathering area was a place of peace. He buried his head back in his wings, glaring at her irritated. This little cut didn't compare to the pain he felt when he got his chest scar. "This small thing is nothing." He replied with a snarky tone, watching her as she walked away. Oh well. His break time got entirely interrupted, but if he stayed out any longer, Crypt would scold him.

Leaping off the branch, Desmodus began to make his way back to the gathering, very reluctantly. Now, he'd have to listen to every single dragon in the two tribes have their conversations with each other. Their pointless, dumb conversations like whether goats or cows taste better. He could see the high tree, and the leaders were still on top of the high tree chatting with each other. Pinnacle wasn't there though. He gently landed, trying not to hurt his leg even more. Then, the moment he sat down- "Desmodus!" Pinnacle's voice screeched, clearly overjoyed to see him for who knows why, and slightly irritated. "You left me alone! King Crypt will not appreciate that!"

"I've never heard you address your dad as 'King', where did that come from?" Desmodus huffed, settling onto his haunches and wrapping his tail around the nearest tree, his tail tip thumping repeatedly on the tree's bark.

"It's so everyone knows I'm the princess~" Pinnacle smirked confidently, raising her wings and head high proudly. Then, she unexpectedly screeched. "What happened to your leg?!" She hissed, stomping over to peer closer at the wound. "Who did that?" She sniffed the wound, trying to smell who did it. Then, she turned her gaze look up at him, stomping her foot on the ground as if to demand answers from him.

Desmodus looked down at the tiny wound. He'd already forgot that it was there. Good thing that she wasn't aggressive enough to try and give him a permanent limp. "I just cut myself on a rock while flying back." Pinnacle's eyes narrowed, as if she could tell he was lying. While Des certainly wasn't fond of the idea of lying, he wasn't a snitch. It's good that Pinnacle doesn't know who did it, because she'd tell the queen, and the queen will get... aggressive towards the Jungle Clan and demand that they hand over the dragon who did it. Even though his queen is terrifying, she doesn't appreciate her subjects getting hurt by another clan dragons, whether the dragon who hurt them is the clan's princess or not.

Edited at June 24, 2024 10:13 AM by Matunda
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 24, 2024 11:23 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Li yawned and stood from her rest, heading back the way she came she paused for a second seeing that the other dragon was no longer at the tree. Flicking her tail she started bounding back towards the gathering. Before she broke through she slowed to a walk and entered the open area nodding her head to other jungle clan dragons. Flapping her wings she flew up to he high tree and landed on a branch close to the king and queen her eyes searching for Desmodusin confusion.
"Ah Libellua you have returned" Queen Voula spoke her eyes soft as she stared at Li. "Why don't you go a greet the other young royals before it is time we part ways." Li lowered her head in a slight bow "Yes Voula" she responded. Turning her head she caught sight of the other dragon and slowly made her way to him. Settling down on the branch nest to him she tucked her wings and tail and glanced at the young dragon next to him. She wanted to question why her cut hadn't immobilized him as she had benver met a dragon it didn't effect and also wanted to thank him for not telling but with the other clans princess around she held her tongue. Nodding her head she smiled slightly "Princess Pinnacle it is nice to meet you" turning towards him she glaced at his nearly healed cut in confusion before making her face neutral again "and you as well Desmodus, welcome to the tree." She said with a smile.
When she had cut him it was not to be aggressive or start a fight but rather a immature playful responce to the way he had dismissed her as if she were a pest. She had thought that once he had gotten his sense of movement back after a few minute he would have come after her, but now seeing that it didnt even effect him she was even more curiuos about the dragon next to her.
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 24, 2024 01:56 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

After the conversation was over, the two remained silent. Pinnacle looked as if she was contemplating if she should call him out for lying, or if she should just stay silent, but Desmodus hoped she chose the second option. He didn't want to argue with a hatchling right now. Not during the meeting. His gaze turned to the sun in the sky, which was nearing the middle of it. The end of the meeting. His fur began tingling from the sun the moment he did that, his eyes feeling like they were just put on top of hot lava rock. He grunted from the pain, but decided it was best to just ignore it. On the way back, he could fly under the trees to rest his skin and eyes.

The kings and queens seemed to still be chatting together. Crypt was alerting the jungle of a rogue group of fire breathing dragons they recently sighted, most likely because he was afraid the group would burn the jungle down sometime. That would be.. unfortunate, but also quite pleasing. They'd be alone, and never have to go to meetings ever again. They wouldn't have to worry about keeping the peace between them both so that no rival tribes attack, trying to drive them away. The Jungle Clan's princess landed next to Fouco, the king, and Voula, the queen, who just dismissed her to return to their conversation with King Crypt and his queen, who Desmodus decided to call Orcinus because of her orca patterned scales.

The branch made a small dip as the blue dragon from before landed next to them, greeting Pinnacle with a warm smile, and him as well with the same smile as if what happened before was completely forgotten by her. He resisted the urge to bite her wings off to see if she'll still be smiling, or if she'd finally respect him. It seemed that he'd have to deal with an arrogant narcissistic princess every month now, during the time that he has to get up in the middle of the day too.

"Hello! You are Princess Libellua right? It's very nice to meet you! Oh! I love your scales! They glow in the sunlight! And your eyes! They're green! And your horns! They're like antlers!" Pinnacle squeaked joyfully, looking up at the blue dragon, Libellua. The top of Pinnacle's head only reached to Libellua's shoulders, which was actually quite a surprise. Des thought they were both the same size. "What's your favorite hobby?" Pinnacle asked Libellua, her voice filled with excitement to meet the dragon.

Edited at June 24, 2024 02:03 PM by Matunda
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 25, 2024 09:34 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Li chuckled as she watched the excited young princess " well Princess Pinnacle I have many hobbies but my favorite is to rest upon the treetops of the tallest trees in the jungle at nighttime and stargaze, its when the jungle and the clan quiet down and it becomes peaceful and calm." she said "I also love to spar, I train with our battle dragons everyday and help teach the younger dragons as well." Glancing over at Desmodus she mouthed "Im sorry for your leg" to him before quickly turning back towards the princess.
Sitting up she glanced towards the sky and paused when she saw darkening storm clouds on the horizon. Nervous she clawed at the branch "excuse me" she said before leaping down and heading towards the Fouco and Voula Reaching them she flicked her tail "King Fouco and Queen Voula the sky." she said in a rush. Fouco looked up towards the sky and sighed " It looks like we must end the meeting here as our Libellua here and a few other of our dragons can not fly in the rain due to their feathered wings so we must hurry back to the clan" he said turning back towards King Crypt and Queen Orcinus.
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJune 26, 2024 07:56 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

As the two chatted, Desmodus sat, patiently waiting for the time they'd have to leave the meeting. Pinnacle excitedly listened to Libellua, being surprisingly calm compared to how she was last meeting. Maybe it's because she's growing up, or because she wants to be respectful to the other princess, but Desmodus liked it. Hopefully in a few years, she'll be nice and calm; finally enjoyable to be around. "I rarely see trees up in the mountains! It must be so cool to have trees!" She was particularly enthusiastic about the trees. "I'm not allowed to spar with others. My mother doesn't want me to scrape my scales. It's really irritating." Pinnacle snorted, a bit of fire shooting from her nostrils, before returning to being happy. "It must be so nice in the Jungle Clan."

Desmodus noticed Libellua mouthing something to him, but he's not quite the best lip reader, but he could understand that she apologized, which he was grateful for. He gave her a small nod. He would've ignored her at any other time, but he wanted to be on her good side considering he'll probably have to talk to her many more times in his life. Then, she nervously jumped down, headed towards the two kings and queens. Libellua can't fly in the rain.. how sad.

"We understand. It's been nice to speak to you again, King Fouco and Queen Voula. We hope you have a safe journey back." King Crypt purred, and then turned to the crowd of chatting dragons below. "Mountain Clan! It seems the meeting must end early today. Gather up your stuff. We'll be leaving soon!" He roared loudly, ensuring everyone could hear him. It was like a symphony. The sound of everyone's wings getting ready to leave following Crypt's announcement. Finally! They were leaving! Desmodus hadn't felt this joy in a month! Pinnacle waved goodbye to Libellua, keeping a cheery smile, maybe just to help hide her sadness. She was definitely enjoying Libellua's company. "See you next gathering, King Fouco and Queen Voula." Queen Orcinus hissed, before turning to look at Libellua. "And you too, Libellua."

Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJuly 1, 2024 10:07 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Li took a step back and bowed her head towards the mountain clan queen, looking at Desmodus again she jumped from the branch and took off into the sky. Screaching the other feathered dragons raised themselfs into the sky after her, She would lead them home as the king and queen lead the others. Watching the dark clouds in the distance she sighed and prayed they could at least make it to the edge of the jungle and they could walk the rest of the way.
After awhile Li started to feel rain hit her scales and feathers, she could handle a sprinkle but the sky ahead promised a storm. Just as she stopped moving forward and hovered trying to figure out her next move a dragon flew up behind them. Gratios one of their fastest and stongest battle dragons flew next to her "Princess Libellua, the King and Queen have recomended you land and wait out the weather, the mountain clan is not far and there should be a truce in place due to the gathering" he told her.
Li flicked her tail nervously but as the rain started to get heavy and she took a look back towards the others she sighed.
"Okay lets land on the edge of their territory and neutral, at this point I dont know which is safer." She yelled and then tucked her wings and started decending with Gratios not leaving her side.
Duskfall Shadows x MatundaJuly 6, 2024 02:23 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

All the dragons around lept into the sky one by one at the command of the four rulers. Desmodus grunted, his snout scrunching up in disgust. He despised the idea of following other dragons when their commands are entirely forced. No one has free will here. It's either obey, or be killed. Everyone has to act head over heels for both rulers to avoid being accused of being a spy. Everyone has to obey every step they're told, even the smallest one, to not be considered a traitor. Ah, why go into a long rant? There's no need for it. Crypt basically raised him, so why be upset at him and his queen? Well, not necessarily upset at them, just upset about the way they rule. They could be less commanding towards everyone, and be a tad bit more thoughtful. Everyone would tell him that that's hypocritical to think, but no one really knows how thoughtful he actually is, because he never shows it. It's too tiring to listen to everyone praising you for the smallest kind actions you do.

In the corner of his eye, Desmodus caught Libellua glancing back at him. Why did she seem so interested in him? What did he do to deserve her constantly looking at him? Is it his fur? His eyes? Maybe his scars? Or his muscular frame and wings? His utterly terrifying face and fangs? His capability of absolutely destroying her in seconds? Probably all of that. Desmodus decided to ignore the dragon's glance and pretend he didn't notice her. Her constant looks were beginning to make him very curious about her.. maybe did he catch her doing something she shouldn't have been doing?

Desmodus lept into the air when all the mountain clan was leaving. He was too tired to do a graceful spin like he normally does. Behind him, Pinnacle was leaping off the branch, her wings flapping to propel herself upwards straight towards him. Little rat. He snorted in irritation, turning to glare at her, but nothing could shoo her away. It was entirely impossible to get her to leave him alone. "Why are you still following me?" He hissed, his eyes narrowing, his head turning slightly to angle his eyes in her direction. The smile on her face was so irritating.

The sound of thunder urged the crowd to move faster, and the sounds of the wings sped up as they all hurried to get back to the mountains. The sound of rain in the distance was.. soothing to Desmodus. He always slept like a baby when there was rain. Then in the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of blue in the very far distance. He had to squint to actually see it, and he could tell that wasn't normal, especially not that close to the mountain clan's land. Alarm bells rang in his head, as questions flooded his mind. Was the Jungle Clan invading them the whole time while they were peacefully having a meeting? As the Mountain Clan's Wezen, he had to check it out. "Stay with the crowd, Pinnacle. I'll be back." Then, he swerved towards where the blue was, and began flying. The storm had already caught up to them, so now it was beginning to pour. In the horizon, he could see that the cloud was looming over the whole Jungle Clan's territory.

Diving under the cover of the trees, Desmodus sped towards the blue he saw. Barely making a sound, his paws thumped on the ground as he landed, dropping to a crouch as he crept forward. It was blue feathers. He could recognize them already. It was Libellua. Again? His thoughts hissed, and his ears pinned against the back of his head, clearly irritated. His claws dug into the bark of a tree, and he quietly began to haul himself up the tree, his claws making an eerie creaking sound. Then, he peered from the branches, and behold, it was Libellua again. This time, she had another dragon with her. He couldn't help but be interested, so instead of pouncing immediately, he sat there, and waited, hidden in the trees, watching them. His eyes might give away his position with their glow, so he squinted them slightly to try and hide it. With the shadows, he was almost entirely invisible.

(Sorry this took so long to get posted ^^)

Edited at July 6, 2024 02:23 PM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us