06:37:19 katy | beetle
bear,
maybe cupid or erasmus?
 Bears den
06:36:37 Bear
I need name suggestions! -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:36:31 katy | beetle
but the full bloodline of divine health is making me consider using him as a stud
 distant-lands
06:36:02 katy | beetle
it's so inbred :') i accidentally bred my gal to her brother
 Skibidi toilet
06:35:31 
distant-lands

Oooh I like the pup
 starmutt
06:34:52 marsh | they/it
bro forum coding is so scuffed lately
anytime the lower left says 'span' twice when you submit the post, it just unformats the entire line

i'm fighting for my life :skull:
 distant-lands
06:34:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

why did she have to give me a pretty one..
 Skibidi toilet
06:34:15 
I'm going to retire her pups once they are born -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:28:31 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

oh lord.. i kind of hope she has duds so i can retire these sin pups without hesitation e.e
 Rogue Wildfires
06:27:05 Mac and Cheese
Sharp Moon eats food and gets full.

Mood: Content

Boring -_-
 distant-lands
06:26:45 katy | beetle
damn.. duds
 Enigma
06:26:42 
@Skibidi
If you just want a high rarity wolf, I am having a bunch boarded I was intending on giving away for free. Go to the pack by the name Turnip, and you're free to select any wolf from there ^^
 Skibidi toilet
06:25:19 
Ok
 Enigma
06:24:35 
@Skibidi
First off, love the pack name. I would attempt to negotiate with the owner, 500 is a hopeful price and I think that player is old enough to know that 100 mush is closer to a fair price
 Sharp Fang
06:22:33 UcanCallmeFang
Suit yourself. I'd name him custard or something.
 Skibidi toilet
06:21:57 
Sharp Fang

I want to buy him and name him titan clockman
 Sharp Fang
06:21:03 UcanCallmeFang
To be fair, sorry, but I wouldn't buy him for that much.
 Skibidi toilet
06:11:15 
I'm going to try and get 500mush for this guy -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
06:09:07 Mac
Hyrule
There normally aren't any :)
You'll have to save up to buy a dye

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Leopard : -3
Margay : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 09:21 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel Room
-
I blinked drearily, bleak sunlight drifting in through the curtains of the hotel room. I was about to get and noticed that Emilia was not only still asleep, but had her arm wrapped around my shoulders like I was a teddy bear. This brought an involuntary smile to my face. Doing my best to let her sleep, I slipped out from underneath her arm and grabbed some clothes from my bag to get dressed. I went into the bathroom the change and get ready. After I had combed my hair to how I wanted it, I grabbed my phone and my wallet. And out of habit, I pulled a small note card from my bag and wrote a small note to let Emilia know where I had gone. After checking the time on my phone, I left the room and made my way down to the lobby, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Let's see where that German coffee shop was...
| Coffee shop |
The cafe wasn't hard to find. It was only a few blocks away, and looked very cozy. Perfect for a day like this. Overcast and rainy. I sat down with my order, sending good morning messages to the friend I was going to visit, sipping my coffee. I was quiet impressed. The coffee was, infact, German based and raised my spirits ever so slightly. I ended ordering a second cup and hang around, gazing out of the window.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 09:38 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
I was none the wiser of my cuddling, but what I did know was that I'd slept rather wonderfully until the sunlight had seeped too far into the room. Once awake, I noticed that Gerhard wasn't in the room, though as I'd gotten up, I noticed the note he'd left. It brought a smile to my face. How sweet it was that he'd left a note for me... I spared it one more glance before grabbing my clothes and things from my bag. I went into the bathroom and changed as well as brushed my hair, pulling it up into a ponytail with a simple piece of ribbon. I'd started to leave, but I doubled back to the note that Gerhard had left for me. I dug a pen out of my purse, writing down a note telling him that I'd be back later. I habitually signed it like I always did as "Em<3". After that, I left so I could head out to do my own errands for the day. I took the elevator to the lobby and headed out the doors into the city.
|City Streets|
Despite the dreary weather, the city still bustled with life and energy. Thankfully, I didn't have much to do and could return at any time to the hotel. I had took this trip to get away from my home town and was actually using it as an escape. While I was here, I figured it wouldn't hurt to scout out new jobs or possibly a new place to live. I wasn't very far from the coffee shop, and I wondered if Gerhard was still there. I didn't want to bother him though, so I decided against going by. It wouldn't be good to make myself seem weird anyways.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 8, 2024 06:10 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Cafe
-
After what seemed like a very long time, I finally got up, paid, and left the coffee shop. The sky was still cloudy, and I felt a light drizzle fall down on my neck. I didn't really feel like going back to the hotel just yet. Wandering through the streets, I peered into shop windows and up at towering office buildings. Resteraunts were scattered up and down the streets I was on, reminding me that I hadn't eaten much since yesterday. Maybe I could go check one out for dinner tonight. I paused for a moment to look in a window, this one belonging to a bookstore. Maybe there was something good here... I ducked inside, the rain begining to fall more steadily now. I was greeted by the shop keeper upon entry and I cheerfuly returned the hello. I browsed the shelves, not really looking for something in particular. The store was very quiet, the few customers other than me kept to themselves and their books. Almost like a library. I stopped my walk infront of the historical non-fiction section. I remembered that there was a book that I'd been wanting to read but couldn't find. Hopefully it was here...
| City streets |
I stumbled out of the bookstore, my arms heavy with more then one book. Ok, I had atleast five. But isn't this why I had brought a spare bag? Not only had I picked up a few volumes for myself, including the one I had wanted, but also a few for the friend I was visiting. Doing my best to shield my books from the rain, I made my way back to the hotel. There was no point in calling a taxi, since most other people would be waiting on one right now anyway. Besides, I doubted my wallet would appreciate me spending at least $20 on a taxi when there was only a two block walk.
| Hotel |
Breathing heavily from carrying my books, I finally reached the hotel. Maybe I should have called a taxi. The rain had gotten a bit worse and the books didn't exactly help. I pressed the button for the third floor in the elevator and pratically fell through my room door. I dumped my purchases onto the desk. I cold put them away later. Taking a moment to breathe, my gaze swept the room and fell upon the note I had left. The words looked a bit different now. I wandered over to it and picked it up. The note no longer bore my handwriting, but what was apparently Emilias, since it was signed 'Em <3'. I chuckled and put it away. Room cleaning had monst likely been here, but had left the note. How thoughtful of them. I sighed and sat down on the bed, picking up one of my new books and beginning to read.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 8, 2024 06:57 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Crafts Store
-
I had wandered the streets for a while, admiring what the city had to behold. I'd identified a few places I could put applications in at for apartments as well as jobs, so now I was looking for something to do. That was when a crafts store caught my eye, leading me to dip in right before the rain started. I truly should have looked at the weather before I left, but I didn't think that it would actually rain. Oh well. I went over to the knitting section, looking at all the colorful yarns. It was a much bigger selection than what most stores had to offer, so I picked out a few bundles and grabbed some knitting needles before going to check out. As I looked out the window, I realized it was still raining. Shoot. Perhaps I could hail a taxi since it wasn't a light rain anymore.
But how wrong I was.
|Hotel|
There hadn't been a single taxi available, and i had made a decision I had quickly regretted but committed to. As I walked into the lobby, I could feel all eyes on me. I was drenched from head to toe, though my knitting supplies was thankfully dry since I tied the plastic bag they were contained in. I had tried to air dry in the foyer before going into the lobby, but it didn't do much good, so I trudged through towards the elevator, wanting nothing more than to dry off. I was freezing. I pressed the button for the third floor, exiting quickly once it had reached it's destination. My cold hands fumbled with the keycard, but it wasn't long before I was entering the room. I dropped my shopping bag alongside my duffle, taking off my shoes before looking up to see that Gerhard had returned. "Hi," I murmured, digging through my luggage for dry clothes. While I wasn't dripping wet anymore, my clothes were still soaked and my hair was damp.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 9, 2024 12:23 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel room
-
I raised my head as I head Emilia enter the room. She was wet, to say the most. A bit damp. I smiled. "Got caught in the rain, huh?" I got up to step out of the room again incase she wanted to change clothes. A glance out of the window told me that it was still raining and if I wanted something to eat, I'd have to order it to the room from the hotel. Stepping out into the hall, I pulled out my phone to see if the hotel had a dinner menu. They did, and it wasn't that bad. I scrolled around, looking at dishes and ordering a few things. It was quiet in the hall, almost as peaceful as the bookstore.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 9, 2024 12:33 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
"Got caught in the rain, huh?" Gerhards words made me laugh lightly as I nodded. "Definitely so. Not a single taxi was available," I told him before he'd stepped out. I smiled lightly, still appreciating every bit of politeness that was coming from him. It would seem he was just quiet, yet quite kind. I got dressed quickly, shedding my wet clothes for clean, dry ones that provided more warmth. I wouldn't be leaving again unless I had to, so I'd be ordering food into the hotel as well at some point. Once I was done getting dressed and everything was out of the way, I opened the door to let him know that I was done. "All done.. You don't have to keep stepping out if you don't want to," I told him, not wanting him to feel burdened or anything. "It's quite sweet, but I truly don't mind just stepping into the bathroom," I said as I stepped aside, waiting for him to come back in if that's what he wanted.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us