Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Hidden Horrors | Nevermore x SalemMay 14, 2024 11:58 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Do not post if you aren't Salem or Nevermore. I'll throw wet spaghetti noodles at you until you flee.
Now, welcome to our RP thread ^^
Our main plot is just winging it through "crypids hunting humans" and turning our wolves into characters.
Hidden Horrors | Nevermore x SalemMay 14, 2024 11:58 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
reserved for my characters
Hidden Horrors | Nevermore x SalemMay 14, 2024 12:01 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving for characters as well
Hidden Horrors | Nevermore x SalemMay 15, 2024 08:24 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

~ Knox Proulz ~

Male

Human

The first thing that is noticeable about Knox is the emerald eyes that hold a certain charm behind them; Almost like the playful fire that burns in his soul. His eyes always seem to have a light behind them, clearly a motive keeps him running from day to day. His hair is kept short and ruffled. Rarely will it be neat but when it is, you can clearly see the amount of care that he puts into maintaining it. His skin is tan from the amount of time he spends outside, hands weathered from his travels. He is marked with a fair amount of scars, his favorite however, starts at the knuckle of his right pinkie on the top of his hand and runs down towards the wrist, twisting slightly like a river in motion.

Knox stands around 6'2 feet tall and has a buff build. It is clear to one with good eye sight that this is a man who likes to stay fit. His voice is deep but not deep enough to have it be lost in the wind. If it were compared to a drink, it would be whiskey. There is a softness when he speaks, sometimes it can hold sweet words and is smooth to the ear. Often Knox is found wearing a black hoodie with the sleeves picked away at where it should sit on the wrist. Black skinny jeans with ripped knees. They however, didn't ever come with ripped knees, just a talent it would appear.

(Might add more to this later)

Knox is a charmer for sure; Always having a bright smile on his face and a light to his eyes. He is quite loyal in nature, and will die on the hills that he stands on. Anyone who knows Knox will say how much of a momma's boy he is. No one will ever come before his dear mother and he would kill for her. He is quick with words, witty is often used to describe him.

He is annoyingly playful with anyone, and will strike up a conversation out of thin air. Knox will ask for the most random details about a person and remeber them for the future either for good or bad. He does his best to lend a helping hand to everyone, but if he doesn't want to do that task, he has a habit of dragging his heels. Similarly, if he doesn't want to do something, he won't. He'll throw it over his shoulder and act like that daunting task isn't standing in the corner of the room watching, waiting for him to do it.

He comes across as a very outgoing person, often surrounded by large groups of friends or even people he doesn't know, being the life of the party, but really he is tearing himself down with crippling anxiety, walking the tight rope of a break down. When he wants to leave a conversation, he will, either ending it with a short phrase or just simply walking away.

He acts with no thought process behind it, often times jumping into situations he could have avoided. While Knox does his best to listen to others, he finds it hard with a quick temper and a habit to quickly judge things right away. He is clever and likes to do puzzles, claiming it helps him slow down and have to think through a process. Tidy and well-read are some of his best traits, making him a nice roommate and good at debate.

+ Creative

Knox has a knack for being creative with comebacks, words and even at art. You should always expect the unexpected with him

+ Forgivness

Always ready to forgive and move on, no need to dwell on the past and has a want to live in the present.

+ Humor

Able to make almost anyone laugh, even on a bad day.

- Reckless

There is always a worry with close friends that Knox's recklessness will be the end of him and the reason he won't come home.

- Poor team player

If you are unfortunate enough to have to work with Knox, I feel bad for you. He either will stay back and remain silent, not putting much effort into the work or he'll take the lead and push you out of the way.

- Addictive Personality

Knox has an addictive side to his personality and is, luckily aware of this, making him live in fear of himself, always cautious when it comes to enjoyments.

There are many things that Knox likes, simple things like sunsets; the way the orange takes over the sky, the pink hues to the clouds. Or just a night in playing board games. Cheese is also high up on the list as is anything that sparkles in the sun.

Knox really dislikes the color yellow, which he has never spoken as to why. Any creepy crawly will make him go "nope" and turn the other way. He also has a dislike of being alone in the dark... or maybe it's the fear of not being alone that bothers him.

There are many things that this man fears, the greatest being not saying a final good bye to his dear mother. And snakes. He really has a massive fear of snakes in the toliet.

A special talent of Knox's is his art skill. He has a way with a paint brush or clay. He is able to make amazing nature pieces or replicate famous piece of art. He has a great attention to detail, and this really helps when he paints.

I will be adding my second character in here tonight or tomorrow ^^

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us