06:37:19 katy | beetle
bear,
maybe cupid or erasmus?
 Bears den
06:36:37 Bear
I need name suggestions! -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:36:31 katy | beetle
but the full bloodline of divine health is making me consider using him as a stud
 distant-lands
06:36:02 katy | beetle
it's so inbred :') i accidentally bred my gal to her brother
 Skibidi toilet
06:35:31 
distant-lands

Oooh I like the pup
 starmutt
06:34:52 marsh | they/it
bro forum coding is so scuffed lately
anytime the lower left says 'span' twice when you submit the post, it just unformats the entire line

i'm fighting for my life :skull:
 distant-lands
06:34:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

why did she have to give me a pretty one..
 Skibidi toilet
06:34:15 
I'm going to retire her pups once they are born -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:28:31 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

oh lord.. i kind of hope she has duds so i can retire these sin pups without hesitation e.e
 Rogue Wildfires
06:27:05 Mac and Cheese
Sharp Moon eats food and gets full.

Mood: Content

Boring -_-
 distant-lands
06:26:45 katy | beetle
damn.. duds
 Enigma
06:26:42 
@Skibidi
If you just want a high rarity wolf, I am having a bunch boarded I was intending on giving away for free. Go to the pack by the name Turnip, and you're free to select any wolf from there ^^
 Skibidi toilet
06:25:19 
Ok
 Enigma
06:24:35 
@Skibidi
First off, love the pack name. I would attempt to negotiate with the owner, 500 is a hopeful price and I think that player is old enough to know that 100 mush is closer to a fair price
 Sharp Fang
06:22:33 UcanCallmeFang
Suit yourself. I'd name him custard or something.
 Skibidi toilet
06:21:57 
Sharp Fang

I want to buy him and name him titan clockman
 Sharp Fang
06:21:03 UcanCallmeFang
To be fair, sorry, but I wouldn't buy him for that much.
 Skibidi toilet
06:11:15 
I'm going to try and get 500mush for this guy -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
06:09:07 Mac
Hyrule
There normally aren't any :)
You'll have to save up to buy a dye
 Mistress Nyx
05:59:06 
Name suggestions?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Leopard : -3
Margay : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Antidote x TeaMarch 30, 2024 07:05 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
The mood that seemed to hang over the castle felt like it had lightened significantly, and Bodhi decided to leave his frustrations behind. Without realizing it, he and Ian easily fell into a marching gait, the same they'd used every day in the military, their sun warmed shoulders brushing. He listened to the Princess talking, but not in a way that he actually comprehended a thing that she said, his attention fully on Ian. They young knight kicked a small rock, and his smile faded slightly at the comments of the sovereign. "Oh," he said slowly. "That's because I'm not supposed to be here. I'm absent without official leave, because...I knew that Bodhi was going to have a fit, once I found out what had happened to him. So I cans do cheer him up!"
Bodhi playfully elbowed the blonde boy, disrupting their military march as Ian stumbled. "Thanks a lot," he teased, but he couldn't help but feel relieved. Having Ian there meant two things: the comforting presence of someone who he'd been with for the past decade, as well as masculine influence. He loved Stella, but she could never properly understand the weight of being a solider. They arrived at the fencing pits, and the excitement between the two boys only heightened. They quickly pulled off their chest plates and heavy belts, preparing to fence.
The rules of fencing were quite different for them: they'd been raised to see fencing as an art, not a way of actually fighting, so when they chose to engage in that activity, it seemed much more graceful and thought out than those who simply begin to hack at each other with swords. Bodhi selected a sword, one that was supple, but firm, and stepped into the pit. Neither soldier had fenced in quite a while, but they looked happy and at ease as they raised their blades, and the match began. The familiar motion of swinging a sword, but not having it connect with a real steel blade, or a human being threw Bodhi off slightly, and his movements began slow and sluggish. But the memories of fencing returned with time, and soon the lads were laughing and chatting, parrying blows with the ease that marked the age. Bodhi's worries were forgot, he looked completely and incandescently happy. His pale skin seemed to absorb some of the sunlight, there was some colour on his cheeks. His hair curled neatly around his jaw. He and Ian looked like opposites, Bodhi dark, and Ian light, but as they moved around the ring, their similarities seemed glaringly obvious.
Antidote x TeaMarch 30, 2024 11:05 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Adalia chuckled as Ian explained his reason here, shaking her head as the three walked side by side. "You always had to sneak out and find a way to get in trouble" Adalia said. As they arrived at the fencing pits, she stood off to the side, letting the boys reunite together with a fencing match. This felt right, this felt normal. To have everyone back together, although Stella was off doing who knows what like always. Ada sat to the side on a small bench, adjusting the bottom of her skirt, waving off a servant who neared. "We shall be fine" She said softly, wanting just time away from all the guards, servants and maids for once. Looking back up she kept a content smile on her face, watching the two take their places before the parry began.
The two went on for some time, their laughs booming between each other. It was a sight to see, knowing how untained they were as children to now seeing them with perfected skills.
After some time, and a few tiring matches later, Ian walked over to the Princess, smiling as he held the hilt of the fencing sword to her. She looked to him, furrowing her brows a bit before speaking, "I cannot" Ada said with a chuckle, she knew guards were somewhere and would speak of this to her father. He hated to see her with a weapon, his philosophies of women should never bear a weapon, that is a man's job.
"Ada, take the sword and fight" Ian said teasingly with a chuckle, "You know you want to." He added. Ada shook her head, hesitating for a moment before chuckling, "You will be the one to explain to my father than" She said, nudging his shoulder as she stood. It was Bodhi who she was to go against, unaware of Ian switching the opponents. "Quiet unfair seeing as I am in a dress" She teased, taking her place as she adjusted the grip she had on the sword. Ada looked to Bodhi, still that slight emotion in the back of her head after hearing his words today, but she needed to let it go. Ian stood on the sidelines, watching the two begin their parry. For being a princess, Ada was quite skilled. She knew to look ahead in a battle, calculating what their next moves could be. Her steps her light, although fencing in heels was not the easiest. Her smile grew with each minute that passed, chuckling as Ian called out, "Looks like Little Ada has gained some skills since the last time."
Antidote x TeaMarch 30, 2024 03:34 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
The dark, young warrior hadn't been paying attentions to his opponent, consistently expecting it to be Ian, and at the pause after a particularly brutal match, he leaned heavily on a post, his sword stuck firmly into the dirt to give him a rest. There was a deep, familiar ache in his arms, and it was almost soothing to be working hard again. He closed his eyes, his sweaty hair falling into his face, and his loose shirt clinging to his upper body. Bodhi gently patted a dog who wandered over, vaguely wondering if it was a stray. It was a handsome dog, and he was reminded that he hadn't been to the kennels in a while. He vaguely heard the two talking behind him, and pulled himself together, turning around to finish the next couple battles with Ian.
To his dismay, he instead saw the princess standing with the sword, and a disappointed look flashed across his face. He had been enjoying taking out his frustration of the day in the fencing, and now that she was actually going to be fighting him, he didn't feel like he could. He lazily raised his sword, not putting in too much effort, letting her press him to the edge of the ring, flicking his blade the barest minimum. After only a few minutes, he dropped the sword. "I cannot fight a woman," he said quietly, withdrawing from the ring. "Let Ian take my place."
Antidote x TeaApril 1, 2024 09:50 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Adalia loved fencing, not as much as she loved good ole sword combat, but this was not it. This so called warrior was not even trying, he was letting her win. As he dropped his sword she paused, looking to him with furrowed brows as he spoke. She should have known this would happen, just because Ian was now home did not change the fact that he had said those words, we were never friends. "Nevermind" Was all she said.
Adalia stabbed the sword into the ground without a word, turning and walking away. The skirt of her dress making small clouds of dust at her feet with each step before she disappeared around the corner of the wall. She hated all of this, being a royal. No one treated her normal, she knew he said he could not fight a woman but she knew it was because of who she was, he was scared to.
Instead of going to the castle, she disappeared into the maze in the gardens, walking through the different turns and dead ends until she reached the middle where a small gazebo sat. Sighing she sat down on the bench inside, taking in the warm breeze as she looked to the sky.

Edited at April 1, 2024 09:52 AM by ANTIDOTE
Antidote x TeaApril 3, 2024 02:41 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi knew that he really needed to follow her, that was his duty, but she was gone before he could even turn around. He shook his head, groaning as he eased himself into a seated position next to the pit. Ian's eyes were wide and scared, and he walked over, gently resting his hand on Bodhi's shoulder.
"I don't know what's going on," he said softly, "but I'll stick with you." The blond warrior was clearly distressed, and Bodhi wanted to do something, anything, to make him feel better, but he just sighed, his eyes tired.
After a few moments of silence, the two boys stood up, and Ian started off, trying to trace the girl's steps without much idea of where they were going. The day was hot, and Bodhi realised that he had left his armor at the fencing pit. His frown deepened, and he wandered after Ian, and, after a half hour, many dead ends, and everyone ending up sweaty and frustrated, they finally slipped out into a clearing where a gazebo was. The princess was clearly inside, and the soldiers slunk guiltily over to the rose bushes next to them, and sat down, going back to soft chatter, giving her a wide berth.
Antidote x TeaJuly 8, 2024 08:04 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
-CLOSED-

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us