Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   18 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 07:48 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir.)

Vervada blinked in surprise as Arya let out a laugh at her comment, drying her eyes and looking much more cheerful. Well that was interesting... so she could take scorn well. Hmmm... there seemed to be more to the small human than she had first thought.

And then, inevitably, came the questions. She sighed slightly, eyes narrowing as she took in the inquiries. Pausing for a few moments she processed what she was about to say in her mind before speaking slowly, in a still guarded, yet suddenly silky tone, losing her negative gravelly tones. "Well, I'm a dragon... so i tend to rather enjoy meat. Deer, boar, bear, horse, fish, it really doesn't matter what kind. Raw or smoked is usually good" she added, her eyes glinting slightly as a sudden memory popped into her head of Daell slipping her smoked fish during training sessions. Steeling herself and pushing the memory away she considered the other inquiry. Deciding to answer a question with a question, she spoke in an impatient teacher tone "Have you ever heard of :The Elemental Dragons"?" she questioned.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 07:52 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada (dir.)
<br>
Arya blinked, mildly horrified by the thought of eating a horse. She loved horses, having grown up on a farm that bred them. But she couldn't blame the dragon. Dragons ate anything they wanted, who was to tell them they couldn't? "I've never eaten bear, but I've had venison. It's pretty good." She tilted her head at the dragon's question. "I've never heard of the elemental dragons. What is that?" She was genuinely curious, her eyes shining with curiosity.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 08:14 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vervada's eyes brightened for a second before she hid it and carefully controlled her voice "Bear is better" she said shortly, then paused again, wondering how to explain such a thing to a human. Her claw absentmindedly creeped up to curl around her necklace, the star dragon pendant clinking against her claws as she thought hard.

Hmm well humans were pretty simple minded... so maybe a story form? Settling her claws back on the ground she curled her tail around her once more. "Not that I'm surprised, but you humans really need to keep up with your history" she said, snorting. "Elemental dragons are the most ancient of dragons. There are said to have only been a clawful, but there were in fact many more. At the beginning of the earth, two dragons of each element were created. The base elements of course. They became mates, fire dragons with earth, air with water, and others. The generations passed, and other variatons of elements arose, Ice, Forest, Star, Night, Light...." her voice trailed off slightly as she remembered Everest and her discussing this very same history together.

Shaking herself back to reality, she continued. "But the more they mated with different kinds, the more magic they lost. They used to be able to do fantastical acts, but soon it became smaller, weaker. A few strains stayed relatively strong, as dragons realized their powers were weakening and separated their kinds. Star, Lunar, Night, and Light separated into one group, and others into others. I come from that group. And that is why my fire is purple. My lineage is more pure than others these days. Although I have met others with pure lineages."

... like Everest... she continued in her mind, her heart aching for her old friend.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 08:19 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada (dir.)

Arya gaped, eyes shining with wonder. "Wow... that's amazing," she whispered, genuinely amazed. Feeling a tiny twinge of sadness from Vervada, her eyes darkened slightly. She got the sense that the dragon wasn't telling her something, but she didn't want to pry. She badly wanted to know, to understand the creature she had bonded with, but she knew better than to ask.

Edited at September 14, 2023 08:19 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 09:23 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vervada blinked, gratified at the response, but remained silent, breaking contact with the soul searching blue eyes to glance around the clearing. Many more dragons seemed to be talking with their new riders, surprisingly including the queen of all people! She snorted in surprise. As far as she had known, no dragon had bonded with the queen in decades. She pitied the poor beast who had, Neryth would doubtless be breathing down it's neck day and night.

Turning back to Arya she decided to break the silence that had descended upon them. With the girl being only 18, this was most likely her first ceremony. "This your first bonding ceremony?" she questioned anyway, raising an eye ridge in question.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 15, 2023 02:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn : Trainee : Elf : Female
M: Dragonfly
I am ready to leave. The nervous Elf boy has gone leaving me alone with the human. I sigh in defeat. And hear the heavy breathing of a huge creature behind me. I freeze in shock. Waves of power, dizzyingly strong, flow out from the creature behind me bringing a etheral sense of peace and... Rightness? I have never met this dragon but somehow I know. She is my bonded. I slowly turn around and... gasp. A beautiful dragon, shimmering with blue and green scales stands a few paces away from me. Curling yellow horns extend from a serpentine head. Intelligent, wise green eyes stare out at me.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 15, 2023 09:59 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award

{I’m going to catch up with everyone in this post. Sorry guys :’) }

Nyx | Dragon | Warrior | Female | Rider: Kaisen |

M: Kaisen (dir) Shard (dir)

Nyx stood next to her rider, her indigo eyes narrowed. The silver head armor that had been placed on her head was more for presentation than for actual use. Her scales were better armor, but Kaisen had insisted on her wearing it to 'look formal'.

She watched silently as the elf queen passed by, snorting softly as an elf trainee dashed into the clearing. It always amused her to see the emotions displayed by the trainees or the dragons trying to be bonded. Her eyes slid over to Kaisen, the male standing calmly with his arms crossed beside her, and remembered the previous ceremony. Once again, she had been dragged to the ceremony, not wanting to participate. She dreaded the thought of having a rider and never thought she'd actually bond with a human or an elf. But, alas, it happened, and it came as a shock. Initially, she refused to let the human even touch her, but eventually, the two became a functioning team.

She met the eyes of the ice-white dragon that stood across the clearing, where the dragons that would be choosing their riders stood. The twinkle in his eyes made her roll her own. Her brother has still not gotten a rider, and even though he wasn't like some of the other dragons who wanted a rider badly, he was still open to the idea and was excited every time the ceremony came around.

She stood still, but her annoyance and impatience were clear in her eyes as she waited for each dragon to bond with their rider.

Is this going to be done soon? I'd like to get going and patrol already.

Edited at September 15, 2023 10:17 PM by Soulsilver
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 15, 2023 10:00 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Shard | Dragon | Hunter/Traitor | Male | Rider : Raven
M: Raven (dir) Nyx (dir)
Shard ignored the eye roll that Nyx had sent his way when she saw him looking at her and her rider. His eyes were shining with excitement, something that his sister always found stupid when it came to these ceremonies.
“This is so exciting!” Shard murmured, mostly to himself, shifting from talon to talon. He could barely control or contain his excitement. This was another year, another ceremony, another chance to finally feel the bond with a human or elf that so many other dragons had talked about. Even though he had been to a few before, and hadn't felt any connection with those there, he wouldn't let that dim his spirits.
But he knew he had to be serious, and careful of who he chose. Not that it really was up to him, but he was determined to bond with someone with the same ideals.
He gazed swiftly and scanned across the trainees, trying to search for the one that would spark the bond. Suddenly, his deep purple eyes caught sight of an elf with shoulder-length black hair and pale green eyes. He felt his chest burn slightly, but a soft burning, like how the heat from a fire feels warm after a cold day.
Even after having such high hopes, he could barely believe what he was seeing.
"No way...I've found you!" The spines on his back quivered as he took a step forward, heading towards the elf.

Edited at September 15, 2023 10:23 PM by Soulsilver
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 12:12 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Junover | Elf | Trainee | Male
Mentions: Soare

Juno watched an elegant and tall white-yellow dragon land nearby in the clearing. The dragon was feathery and snake-like, with white and yellow fur, an uncommon trait. Not a dragon he'd seen before, and nearly six times his height, no less. He imagined riding a dragon that tall and being able to feel imposing and superior...!

Just as he was beginning to feel even more discouraged Junover suddenly felt a tingling and mildly painful sensation. He would have thought it was his own desperate mind playing tricks on him if this feeling weren't so alien. He felt tugged toward this dragon, and he had an impulse to run up and greet them, although he knew it was tradition and a sign of respect to allow the dragon to go first.

It's not like I have much respect for tradition to begin with, hehe. But I've gotta make a good first impression, and that means... ...being respectful. Bleh.

Edited at September 16, 2023 12:12 AM by Qyusen
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 08:07 AM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gonna try and catch up. Really sorry!
Ocean Breeze, dragon, female
Ocean Breeze took a deep breath. She looked at the other dragons beside her. Were they bonding with someone? Her gaze turned to the elves and humans that stood infront of her. One of them would be bonded with her. But who? Ocean turned her head and her eyes caught an elf. There was something about her... something she couldn't quite place. The nervousness radiated off her in waves. But how could Ocean feel it? Was it her?

Edited at September 16, 2023 08:13 AM by Moonlight wolf

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us