Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

The Selection | Open!September 17, 2022 05:50 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Aislin Echethier | 19 | Female | Handmaiden to Princess Pheobe | M: Gene, Hestia, Phoebe, Sybil, Seth (Ind)

After what was probably far too long, Aislin snapped her notebook shut and tucked it, alongside her pencil, into her pocket. The fresh idea had left her with a pleasant feeling in her chest, and she was satisfied it was well-enough set out on paper. For now at least. She glanced out the window again, then hopped off the windowsill. Gene hadn't passed through yet, as far as she could tell.

Wait... How long had she been writing for? Please could she have not zoned out as much as she thought she had? In panic, she grabbed the flower basket and sped down the hallways again, deciding it would be much less embarrassing to enter through one of the back doors. She wasn't inclined to making a scene by turning up a little late through the usual, bigger door.

She had slipped in just in time to hear the knock, and remained silent, breifly curtseying in the direction of the young Princesses, Seth and Hestia in a sort of awkward greeting-apology. Today would not be the day to be messing up and running late. Damn the stupid brilliant writing ideas. They had an annoying habit of showing up at the worst times. In the room, Phoebe was standing with her sword pointing at who-knows-what outside and everyone seemed focused on the door. At least there was something else to occupy them at that moment.

She grinned awkwardly, and carefully leant over to place her flowers in a jar. Maybe they'd go unnoticed but she didn't mind too much. The smell was calming, and she had no doubt that was something everyone would soon be needing - if they didn't need it already.

But anyways, was that puppies? The little bundles of fluff caught her eye immediately and she had to cross her legs as she stood to stop herself kneeling down to meet them. Oh she was jealous - with their little wagging tails and slobbery tongues and sparkling eyes the tiny creatures were absolutely adorable. Ah, and probably about to be a bit of extra work. She guessed they were a present or something to do with the Prince's birthday. They'd probably be the Prince's responsibility, but all animals, especially young ones, became a little extra mess from time to time. A mess of which she would probably find herself helping to clean. But hey, who cares - tiny, cute, adorable, happy little puppies. Here in the castle and probably set to be accompanying the twin Princess from time to time.

Edited at September 17, 2022 06:12 PM by Moose

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us