Wolf Play : Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2022 11:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~*Alex*~

Beta Female | Azca | M: Cyclone, Ashiko

Alex respectfully stepped back a few feet from the river.

"I do apologize for pushing the boundaries, I meant no harm in doing so."

The wolf questioned her about another wolf.

Oh shit, I hope Ashiko got away.

"Oh, that rogue? Don't worry about him, I was giving a him friendly of the location of our borders. He won't be coming back again, I'm sure."

She sat down and made eye contact with the Soval male as he called for the rogue.

"Don't bother asking him to come out, he's probably too scared."

Edited at January 11, 2022 11:14 AM by SweetFire
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 12, 2022 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Newt
Male| Loner| Pup
Drip that is the sound of water drops hitting Newts nose which startled him and he jumped up, his heart pounding. Newt looked around and he realized he had slept for a while and it had started to rain. He tasted the air but could not smell any scents from the rain. Newt shook his pelt, rain droplets flying from his fur.
Newt started trotting toward a strange noise, Newt hoped it would-be prey. As Newt approached the clutter of noises he saw a few wolves. Instinctively he crouched down and crawled closer interested but also a bit scared.
As Newt was crawling forward he slipped on some mud and skidded out into the open where the wolves spotted him. Newts heart started pounding and he did not know what to do. He just hoped he would make it out of his situation alive, unlike his family.
[]
(He skidded out from the left side of where Cyclone is standing. Technically he is sanding on Soval pack territory)
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2022 09:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

🌪️CYCLONE🌪️

Beta Male||Soval||M:Axel,Lilith,Alex

Cyclone nod's still wary. " You do understand however, that we made it clear no one, wheter rogue or Azca, is to come to the river. Am I right? " He said, the heat suddenly getting at him, through his dark pelt. He sat back before looking at where the rogue was before. " And let the rogue know- " The sound of skidding made him turn to his left, where a pup,who seemed like a rogue, skidded out of the mud. Cyclone sighed and looked at the pup, an annoyed expression clear on his face. He turned to Alex. " Just a second. " He turned and let out a sharp bark to Lilith and Axel. It seemed to say 'Trespasser.'
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2022 01:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Newt
Male|Loner/Pup
Newt skidded right into another male wolf, larger than him. Newt looked up and saw the huge wolf bark as if he had friends behind him. Newt slunk back a little when the wolf barked but stayed in the same spot terrified of what they would make of him.
Newts ears flattened and looked around taking note of what was around him. He saw another wolf across the river, he suspected the male wolf had called friends for backup. Newt had not had any experience with dealing with other wolves, he was still very young to be alone in the wild.
Newt got lost in his thoughts, but quickly back to reality as he heard some rustling in the bushes beside him. Newt crouched down scared and waited for his fate to take control. The rain started to drop and Newt looked up, as he looked at the sky a water droplet fell into his eye. His head twitched then he wiped it with his paw, all muddy and wet.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 20, 2022 11:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~*Alex*~

Beta Female | Azca | M: Cyclone, Newt

Alex watched, bemused, as the pup skidded right into the other wolf's leg. She giggled a quiet, wolfy snort. Cyclone barked to something behind him, quite possibly some other wolves.

Alex, nervous, backed away from the border another two steps and sat down again, straightening up so that she sat tall and respectful, while she waited for the other wolves to appear. She thought it was a ridiculous thing to do, but for all she knew, he was summoning his Alpha, and she didn't want to get on the Soval Alpha's bad side, especially after the rogue.

Speaking of the rogue, she'd have to find him again. Something about her wanted to keep talking to him, to get to know him.

Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2022 08:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|-| Duches |-|
Subornidnant| Female | Soval | Crush: Wing
Duches looked up from the den entrance and saw that Axel, Cyclone, and Lilith were not back yet. She was half tempted to run out and find them but she was afraid of the thunder, so she quietly crawled her way to the omega den, looking for Wing. As she peered into the den she saw Wing and Silver, she poked her head in then walked silently toward Wing and at down.
She looked at Wing and said, "Hi Wing, uh do you think Axel will be back soon, the weather is getting kinda bad?" Duches then looked at the ground, bored and a little tired. Duches shook her fur a little trying to get the water off of it. She laid down her scar facing Wing, her tail not moving and still dripping, her ears lowered flat as if she were sad but she wasn't.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2022 12:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-Wing-
~Soval~Omega~M: Dutches, Silver~
The gray wolf lifted his head at the sound of his name. "I'm sure he's fine. He's the alpha. Nobody would dare attack him." He yawned and looked at his sister. " I'm going to go outside for a little. There's a rabbit right here if you get hungry, " he told her for standing and stretching. He padded out of the den into the water-dappled dirt outside.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Silver-
~Soval~Omega~M: Gray~
The she-wolf lifted her head and looked next to her as her brother said "rabbit". She nodded before laying her head back down.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2022 01:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|-| Duches |-|
Duches nodded and followed Wing out but stopped at the entrance of the den and sat down. She looked at the ground, little puddles of muddy water forming. Duches stretched her paw out and put it into a nearby puddle, Duches liked water she just didn't like thunder or lightning very much. She looked at the sky it was slightly blue but was darkening quickly.
Duches sat there for a few minutes staring out into the wilderness, lost in her thoughts. Duches's tail felt cold, she looked at it to make sure it was not frozen even though it is summer, she was still worried about freezing or getting a cold. Duches looked at Wing and said, "Hey, maybe we shouldn't be out in the rain, we could catch a cold or something." Duches trotted out to where Wing stood.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 07:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-Gray Wing-
~Soval~Omega~M: Duches~
"Don't forget, I know how to treat them. The alphas don't appreciate my skills, but they'll be needed some day." Gray Wing padded to the camp entrance. "Follow me," he said before leading the way out towards the watering hole. He pointed his muzzle to the sky and rain drops dripped onto his nose. Rain, one of the best weathers, he thought. The grey wolf stopped as water washed over his paws. It may be dark, but I know how to swim.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 08:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|-| Duches |-|
Duches trotted after Wing, he lead her to the watering hole. Duches watched as he let the water rush over his paws, she would never go in the water when it is raining because it would be too cold at that point. Duches smiled a bit and said, "You're going to swim, in this weather?"
Duches walked a little closer and sat at the bank where the sand started mixing with dirt. Duches was thinking how cold the water really was, so she let the water rush over her paws too. The water wasn't that cold it was actually still a good feeling even in the weather. Duches looked at the water, it was dark and almost scary looking.
Duches thought that maybe she could take a little swim with Wing, but she didn't want to rush things as she did like Wing but she didn't know how to show it yet. She suddenly jumped into the water and splashed Wing in the face as she landed in the water. "Are you coming in?" she asked Wing as she began to swim around a little.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us