Wolf Play : Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs
 Salom_
11:49:39 Sal, Salmon
Maybe it's the arms' pose?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   12 

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 10, 2022 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Midnight||Female||Beta||Shival||M: Navajio and Ragiho

Midnight had ended up falling to sleep at some point. She had just woken up and smelled pups. She thought Pups wait Lily's pups are here!! Midnight trotted to the medic den but spotted Ragiho and Navajio. She stopped and walked up to Ragiho by his side. She said "Hey sorry I fell asleep...have you seen Lily's pups yet?"

She looked between Navajio and Ragiho. She thought He might ask about having the pups. Midnight then turned and gave her mate a couple of licks. She whispered in his ear "Its okay." She then sat down close to Raigho.

Midnight looked around and wondered if Tala had came back from hunting yet. She didn't say anything as she waited for the two to speak. She looked back to the medic den a she heard crying and figured it was the pups. Midnight turned to face toward and looked at the food pile. She thought Tala is probably still out.

Edited at April 10, 2022 08:25 PM by Nikki Afton
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 10, 2022 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raigho || Beta Male || Shival || M: Midnight and Navajo
Raigho was staring into space, thinking about god knows what, when Navajo exited the Medic Den. Turning to Midnight he replied, "Just a glimpse. I bet Jett will let you be with her soon. She could probably use a friend. Her mate hasnt been very well."
He wagged his tail slightly in a respective gesture towards Navajio as he stood to greet him. "Little skittish today are we?" He said jokingly to Navajio. He was happy to see him though Raigho was desperately trying to figure out what to say. He was never at a loss for words but he was able to calm his nerves as Midnight urged him on.
Pressing his side slightly against her, fur brushing hers reassuringly. "Midnight and I would like your blessing, as well as Breeze's, to have pups." He said to Navajio preferring to get straight to the point. What the hell am I going to do if he says no. He couldn't... could he?

Edited at April 10, 2022 09:00 PM by Aberrant Canines
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 10, 2022 09:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | F | Elder | Zena Pack | M: Ava
Flame looked over as Ava came up. "How are you feeling?" She asked and Flame smiled at her. "I'm feeling well. A bit sleepy but not too tired. My eye is bothering me a little bit, but that's normal by now." Flame said before tilting her head. She opened her left eye slightly, her vision blurring a little bit as she could only see blobs of color from that eye. She sat still, not moving so that the healer could look at her eye.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 11, 2022 02:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ava||Female||Medic||Zena||M:Burning Flame

Ava said "Alright I'm just gonna take a look." Ava walked closer to get a better view. Her eye seemed to be dulling in color. She thought about it then said " I think something is wrong with your eye but I'm not sure yet though I will give a possibility.....You may be going blind in your eye I'm sorry Burning Flame." She then said again "If you see your vision is messing up more please come to my den and I will have a look again or you can have a hunter or warrior come get me whoever comes into the den."

Ava was starting to worry about the female and hoped it wasn't what she thinks it is. Ava sat down and thought What are some other reasons...dang it I can't think of it at the moment. She looked at her and said "I need to go check on my apprentice but I will pop in every once a while if it is okay with you?" Ava looked at Burning Flame trying to think of some other things though she was unsure. She wrapped her tail around her trying to think.

Edited at April 11, 2022 02:05 AM by Nikki Afton
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 11, 2022 09:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | F | Elder | M: Ava
Ava's words confirmed Flame's suspicions. Well, it had to happen sometime. Flame listened to her before nodding, "I have had suspicions that I've been going blind in that eye. It will be alright, thank you for taking a look." She did not want to stress the healer out too much, so she didn't say anything about not being able to see very well out of the eye. She closed the eye, taking a moment to get used to looking through only one eye before getting up.

Turning, she padded slowly out of the den before going over to a spot where the sun shone brightly on it. Laying down, she soaked up the sun while she thought about what to do. There wasn't much for her to do although she wanted to stretch her bad leg out and strengthen it a bit. Away from seeking eyes, she flicked an ear back at the elder den. Ava meant well, but being a hunter for a long while and then moving into the elder den took a bit of stress on Flame. It had been a while since she hunted but she missed it dearly.

After warming up, she walked gently over to the entrance to camp, hiding her limp easily. Something she had learned to do, and the pack just thought she was being slow due to age. A hunter that slowed down, she chuckled to herself. She might be old, but that didn't mean she was slow. It felt like it sometimes. Flame slipped out of camp before heading down a trail to the lake. Making it to the edge, she watched the water for a couple moments before dipping her paws in.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 11, 2022 09:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ava||Female||Medic||Zena||M:Burning Flame(Ref), Roscoe

Ava watched Burning flame leave after that she pondered on it for a bit and figured she should at least tell someone about it. She walked out of the elder den and went to her den. She wasn't entirely sure how to feel about Burning Flame. She looked around and spotted the herbs Roscoe mention. She picked them up and walked into her den.

Ava sorted through them and noticed that one of the herbs is a poison type herb she sighed and sorted through the others. She thought Other than the poison herb we have Peppermint, ginger, Turmeric, and some Chamomile. She trotted out of her den and looked around camp. She spotted Roscoe and walked over to him. He was with Soraya and Ava said "When your done i need to talk to you Roscoe." She looked at him and said "Meet me in my den when your done."

She turned and trotted to her den. She began to put the good herbs away which she put with the others. She stared out of her den and then turned again. She was trying to pin point which poison herb this was. She rembered at the moment it was Wolfsbane.

Edited at April 11, 2022 09:34 AM by Nikki Afton
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 11, 2022 10:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow Eagle | M | Loner | M: Open
Shadow flicked an ear, he had been up early to scout ahead before heading back to his makeshift den. He had to be more careful now, he was headed into pack territories. Shadow shook out his fur, looking out to the forest. Better get a meal before he headed in. He turned, searching the meadow before jumping down off the log his den was made under. Loping through the tall grass, he dropped into a crouch as he heard scuffling in the underbrush.

A rabbit lifted its head, sniffing the air before continuing to nibble on the grass. Shadow stalked forward before pouncing, snapping the rabbit's spine before it could squeal. Picking up his prey, he trotted back to the log before eating his prey. Once finished, he scraped dirt over the remains before trotting into the forest, entering the pack territories. Finding a river, he drank his fill, flicking his ears to keep alert. Trotting along the riverbed, he sniffed at the air, noting the Shival Pack. Hmm...he hadn't been in Shival territory for a while.

Shadow paused at an open burrow before scouting for possible places to set up a den. He would stay there for a couple days before moving on again. Such is the life of a loner. He was always on the move, but that was perfectly fine by him. Mainly because he couldn't stand staying in the same place for such a time.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 11, 2022 10:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tala||Female||Hunter||Shival||M: Shadow Eagle
Tala was about to carry the 11 rabbits she hunted back to the pack but she got a scent trail of another wolf. Tala followed the scent trail to a near by riverbed. She spotted the loner and jumped on him. She said "Who are you!" She had a growl in her vocie.
(Sorry if it is short)
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 11, 2022 11:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow Eagle | M | Loner | M: Tala
Shadow looked up as he heard a growl before looking over. Shival pack. Lovely. He turned before flattening his ears, "Who needs to know? I don't believe you do." He sniffed smelling rabbit before stalking forward, "Just a hunter? Where's your pack little wolf?" He said, baring his fangs at her. The river was next to him which could make for a quick getaway if he needed it. Considering it was just one wolf, he might have a good chance at getting out of there with only a few scratches.

Shadow rose his head over hers, growling now as he got closer. He didn't get too close but stayed in a comfortable range for him but a most likely uncomfortable range for the female. He kept his paw steps purposeful and slow, making it look like he was sure of himself. At the moment he was. If, however, another pack member showed up, he might just jump in the river.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 12, 2022 01:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tala||Hunter||Female||Shival||M: Shadow Eagle

Tala growled at Shadow Eagle and said "It is my territory along with my packs!" She got up close into his face and growled. She would attack if need be but before she did she wanted to figure things out. She said " What is you business here if your passing through I will leave you be as long as not to much prey is taken and I can bring a couple of rabbits to you." Tala backed up out of his face and sat down waiting for an explanation. She looked up every once and awhile from grooming herself.

She went ahead and started grooming her fur since there wasn't much else to do. Tala thought Why is this wolf here and what does he want. Tala had finally finished grooming her fur and looked up at the wolf. She figured he was a loner and all she wanted to do was make sure he isn't a threat. Tala looked him in the eyes and sighed. She said "I just wanna make sure your not a threat of you aren't I don't have any intention of fighting you." She walked over to the river and got a drink as she waited for a response. She had finally finished drinking and went back to where she was sitting a foot away from the wolf.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us