Wolf Play : blinded ♡ semi literate
Chatbox
 Dark pack
12:51:43 
K tysm
 Amygdala
12:51:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dark
The higher the pack happines is the faster health regenerates. You have very low pack happines so it will take awhile for your pack to get health back
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:50:21 
Dark- it will increase a little every 5 min or you can get health potions.
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:49:58 
What is wrong with the leaves game?
 Dark pack
12:48:55 
how do I get there health up?
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 03:31 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi, the clowder
Milton wasnt able to sleep any longer, abruptly rising from and den and out into the clearing, finding a rock to lounge on until Remi awoke. His fur was soft and glowed in the soft morning light, it already relatively warm. The tom yawned and stretched out his legs, laying across the stone rather uncomfortably, before getting up and taking a brisk trot around, catching Remi right as she walked out. "Remi!" He meowed as she walked up to him, running his tail along her back. "I'm quite happy to see you too," The tom smiled, and returned the favor by grooming the few out of place tufts of fur on her cheeks. "I'm okay, I just couldnt sleep." Milton purred. "How did you sleep?" He was still a bit drowsy himself, and yawned, shaking out the heavy fur that draped his body. I sure hope that everyone settles in alright.. the last thing I'd want to happen is for Remi or anyone.. other than karen, to be unhappy here.
Karen | Female | Twelve years | M: Riley, any other cats in the den
Karen was outraged to be woken up so early! She stormed out from where she slept, running right up to Riley. "I'm trying to sleep!" The molly hissed, convinced that her opinion reigned superior over everyone elses.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 03:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
London|f|3years|M: Riley and Karen
When she was done talking a grumpy female came up to them complaining. She was a bit upset at the grumpy female but she just sat there, letting Riley deal with the grumpy female.
Spot|f|1year|M: Karen and rosebud
She was rudely woken up by Karen. She sighed as she watched her anrgily walked out of the den. She sighed as she got up and streghts. She then walked out of the den, the warm sun shineing down on her pelt. She yawned again laying down in the tall grass waiting for Rosebud to wake up.
Fei|f|4months|M: London, Riley and Karen
She hide in the long grass behind her mom(London) as 2 cats came up to her. One was a male who was nice, and one was a female who was complaining.

Edited at March 12, 2022 03:50 PM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 03:50 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | M: Open
Flames. It all happened so quickly. Screams. His fiery pelt matched the natural disaster too accurately. He hated it. He woke up to branches and twigs alighting and creating a cackling sound that pierced his ears. Emerald green hues opened quickly. He had to act fast. But what about the others? His thoughts were cut short from a large branch that fell in front of him. The male backed up before sprinting over it. Ashes fell upon his once neatly coated pelt. Corvus couldn't believe what he was seeing. What he once called home was withered to pieces. That was until he too, became withered.
A gasp was released from the male's maw as he perked his head up. A nightmare. Yet, it was so realistic. It was almost as if he was living through it all over again. Which, of course, he hoped to never do. Corvus finally caught his breath and slowed it down to a normal speed before rising to his paws. He noticed most of the clowder was awake. Had he overslept? Corvus still couldn't believe they were able to find a new home. He just hoped he could grow old here. Corvus took a walk around their new home, glancing over at the cats having conversations before sitting down by a medium sized rock.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 09:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male|3 years|M: Remi, Milton
-
Sunshine showed through the den entrance, glowing gray fur could be seen in the den. Fur was rising and falling as Cloud breathed, ears twitched occasionally. Birds could be heard chirping outside, and the rustle of cats moving outside.
-
Soon enough Cloud woke up, his front paw still sore from being burned. He stepped outside of his den, blinking as the sun reached his face and his eyes which began to dilate. Cloud looked around and saw a few cats were already awake, he walked over to Remi and Milton who were standing near a rock, talking.
-
As he was a rabbit length away from them he flicked his tail toward them and said, "Good morning you two, It's nice to be in a new home, huh?" Cloud sat down and began to click his paw that had gotten burned, it did not hurt it just itched now. Cloud's fluffy tail was neatly covering his other dark-colored paw which was the same color as the fluffy fur around his neck and chest.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 12:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m; milton, cloud & riley
remi frowned as milton explained he was still tired, finishing his sentence off with a yawn. "milton," remi began, "if you're still tired, take a nap." she was sure riley wouldn't mind one bit, milton and he had been close so she assumed riley would understand- i mean either way he probably would've understood. "i slept okay, it sucks you weren't there alongside me" she smiled, watching as cloud approached the two. "good morning cloud, and yes it is! i love it here. though, i miss our old home a lot."
it was true. remi did love it here but no place could ever replace the place she'd call home for three years. the new place was so calm and peaceful that all the cats seemed happy, but she knew milton's energy was off. what was making him so nervous?
𓆩♡𓆪
riley | m | six years | m; london, karen
riley continued talking to london and he heard karen waking up, groaning out loud as she started running her mouth. "god, karen! then go sleep. there's no way on earth we're bothering you." riley meowed in an annoyed voice.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:10 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 12:51 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | Remi, Cloud, and Riley
Milton sighed at Remis suggestion. "I will, later sometime." He promised. He was as sure as Remi was that Riley would understand, but he didnt want to just go right back to sleep right now. The tom nodded, happy that she slept well. "I'm glad you slept well! I'll be with you tonight, dont worry." Milton purred, just before Cloud walked up. "Y-yeah.. it is.." He was very nervous and it showed in his voice, mostly because of, well.. his fear of foxes, and well, the woods in general. Yeah, of course his energy was off, Milton wasnt feeling the greatest right now.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 01:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m; milton, cloud
"that's good" remi nodded her head in agreement. i mean, at least he decided he would sleep soon, it's better than nothing. "i'm glad you'll be with me tonight as well" she smiled, for the first time in forever, remi was happy, and it wasn't momentarily happy.
turning her attention back to milton, she put her tail around him and laid her head on his. "it's okay, love" remi whispered into his ear. she hated when he was nervous though she knew she couldn't do anything about it, except for comforting him to possibly make him feel better. she wanted to be good to milton, so she tried her hardest every time, hoping it worked.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:11 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male|3 years|M: Remi, Milton
-
Cloud wondered what was wrong with Milton as he sounded nervous. He looked at the couple and they looked like they need some time alone. "I will leave you two alone now." Cloud mewed as he got up to lay in a sun patch near a warm stone, he can lay his front paw on. He looked around not much was happening, Riley was talking to the house cat London, and seems to be Karen who was ranting on about something. Cloud shook his head, Riley will take care of her Cloud thought to himself before laying down in the sun patch.
-
He yawned and placed his burned paw on the sun-baked stone, that's nice he muttered to himself as the warmth from the stone seeped into his dark-colored fur. Cloud wondered when Riley or Bayan would send a hunting patrol out as the Clowder could use some food soon.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 01:42 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cinder | F | 2 Years | M: Remi, Milton

Cinder lay curled in a ball, sunlight streaming into her den. She yawned, not wanting to get up. “It's too early to wake up-” Cinder sighed, stretching, slowly rising to her paws. She could hear the sound of birds chirping outside, and in the distance moving water. So far she liked it here, the trees made her feel safe, and there was so much to explore. She padded out of her den. Cinder looked around to see who was up, “was I the last person awake?” She wondered aloud as she saw almost everyone up and about. She turned her head and spotted Remi and Milton together. Cinder noticed they were together a lot now, and could sorta guess why. She slowly approached them, hope I'm not interrupting anything she thought wryly as she opened her mouth to speak. “Hey Remi, how are you?” She asked, looking for some sort of conversation.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 05:25 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Banyan | F | 4 | M: The Clowder, Cloud
Banyan had been awake for some time, amusing herself by watching the sunrise filter through the trees, casting odd shadows as the branches swayed in the wind. She didn't sleep so much anymore; the fire had taken its toll on them all. Her nightmares were filled with that awful grief-striken moment when she had thought she had lost the whole clowder. No, better to sleep little and infrequently, and keep watch. Perhaps she'd never been the leader that Riley was, but she was a hell of a protector, and for now, this was her duty. Now, she could hear the gentle sounds of the clowder waking up (well, mostly gentle. She rolled her eyes as she could hear Karen yowling about something or other) and starting their day. She looked at the den, an ammused look crossing her face, thinking it wouldn't be hard to get a hunting party going. If Karen was yowling this early, everyone would want to be out of the den.
As she was musing on this, she noticed Cloud breaking from the group, to rest himself on the sunning stones. Gracefully, she hopped down from her perch in the trees and strode towards him. Her face was set very carefully into neutrality.
"Good morning, Cloud. How's your paw? As soon as we've got enough cats up, I was going to lead a hunt. Perhaps we could find some aloe for you?" She said, conversationally.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us