Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
02:43:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I like this palette but I kinda wish there was more going on in the background
 Urux
02:31:48 Urox
:P You're welcome
 Drunken seas
02:31:13 Pera
Ooh, I like SeaStalker! Very fitting!
 Salem
02:30:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   18 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 08:18 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Asteria | Human | Warrior | Female
Mentions: Navi, Vervada, Arya

"Ah, that makes sense..." Asteria said, although her eyes were trained on an enourmous purple dragon who had approached a fellow human warrior, who she'd seen a couple times. The dragon's mouth was illuminated by purple flames... flames? Although it hadn't happened in the ceremonies Aster participated in, a dragon setting their new partner on fire wasn't unheard of. Asteria's right hand instinctively met the hilt of her sheathed sword. Nothing was happening yet, but she made a mental note to keep an eye on them.
"Sorry about that. Do you have any more questions..?"

Edited at September 13, 2023 09:13 PM by Qyusen
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn : Trainee : Elf : Female
M: Juno
My posture has unstiffened and fingers stopped twitching in the hour i've been here, standing in this slowly dissolving line. Most of the Dragons have found their bonded, leaving only a few of the amazing creatures circling above my head. The all but a few of the other Elves and most of the Humans have gone, leaving me standing next to a tall, confident human boy and another Elven guy, almost as nervous as me. We're the last of the unchosen trainees and we will probably stay that way untill the next bonding ceremony. If we go that is. My first bonding ceremony gone by in a blurr of happy faces and even happier dragons, none of which were mine. I shouldent be dissapointed, My father went to three of these ceremonys before he died but I really thought this would be the one, that i'd find my dragon and finally live the life i'd always dreamed of. flying through the clouds and protecting the kingdom.

Edited at September 13, 2023 08:20 PM by LaLuna Azul
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 08:47 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya, (dir.)

Vervada's eyes glittered with a mixture of anger and pain as the girl stammered out aplogies, attempting to explain herself. The flames continued to billow out of her jaws, curling up and around her dark horns as they grew, as her own panic and confusion, pain and anger grew. Her vision was blurred by rage, not necessarily rage towards this particular human, not that she realized it, but towards life and bonding in general.

And then suddenly it wasn't the blue haired girl standing in front of her.. yes it was the same clear eyes, but surrounded by long brown hair. "Trust, as I trusted you" a voice sounded clearly in her head. Her breath hitched, the flames getting drawn back into her throat, and not resurfacing. She shut her eyes tightly, tears pushing against her eyelids as her carefully constructed dam broke. Managing to barely suppress them, she snapped her eyes open, her vision clear and unmarred.

Arya stood before her, unafraid, her hand stretched out, palm flat, not demanding, but asking, hoping, wanting to comfort and understand her. Vervada's gaze fixated on that hand, held out so trustingly. Her neck bent as her head moved towards the girl, stopping a few inches away. Uncertainly she looked straight into Arya's eyes. Dare she? Or would it just lead to more pain? But bond was too strong, and it had been so long.... and suddenly she realized she was tired, so tired of holding it all in, of being angry and alone. With a shuddering sigh she closed her eyes and pushed her nose into the hand, a jolt rushing down her spine at the touch. A single tear spilled from her scarred eye, sliding down her muzzle and disappating on Arya's hand.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 08:56 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada

Arya let out a soft gasp as the bond snapped into place, like an electric shock through her body. She had expected it to hurt, and was startled that it didn't so much hurt, but felt... strangely comforting. She looked up at the dragon, blue eyes glimmering in the sunlight. A sense of relief washes through her, though she wasn't sure it was entirely hers. She did feel relief, relief that this dragon had chosen to accept her, and relief that she hadn't gotten her hand snapped off. But she felt relief, very faint, coming from the dragon herself. Relief for the release this bond gave her. Relief for not being alone anymore. A delicate smile touched her lips as she felt the warm scales beneath her finger tips, warm and smooth.

Edited at September 13, 2023 08:56 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 09:08 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Zynar | Dragon | Male | Trainee | Bonded

Mentions: Avika (dir.)

Zynar leaned towards Avika as she laughed. He couldn't help but be drawn to her. How he had managed to be given such a pure creature, he may never understand. "For you, I will learn anything, if only I am promised the same."

As she talked about herself, Zynar grew more fond of her personality - at the lack of corruption being Queen had given her. He chuckled, smoke curling around his mouth at her words. "I would hope you liked blue, as there seems to be quite a bit of it on me. I also love green. The spring season is my favorite, because everything is so alive."

Pausing, he turned to briefly look at the purple female, who had flames licking her nose and rage pulsating off of her in waves. He snarled softly, turning his body to hide Avika from the female, even as she seemed to calm down. "I've never been a fan of many fruits. I do largely prefer sheep, although goat is a near second. As long as it isn't cattle. Bleck."

He nudged Avika with his nose gently, chuffing another plume of smoke. "When this ceremony is over, we will go to the mountains. I would love to watch you paint them. Perhaps I'll even land us near a lake - I've heard alpine swims are all the rave. You may even laugh at my blundering in the water."

Zynar took a breath, looking around once more. A new female had lande in the clearing - a bit tardy, but at least she had arrived. His quick glance at the purple female told him it was best to not analyze currently. She needed a moment with her rider. Neryth still stood, the general again at her side, and the remaining dragons and riders seemed content. Without looking at her, Zynar asked, "What happens next? I've never learned how the ceremony works, so I apologize for not being as adept as my companions."

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 09:18 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Avika : Elf : Queen : Female
M: Zynar (dir.)

She laughed at his words about swimming, amused by his word choice. "I would love that," she murmured. "I love the spring as well. Everything in bloom, it's lovely. Fresh, new green." She smiled. "I'm not exactly vegetarian, but I don't eat meat very frequently. Though I do enjoy a fried egg for breakfasts." She tilted her head slightly. "Why no cattle? Any particular reason?" She was truly curious about this, she'd always assumed dragons would eat most anything when it came to meat. She paused, following his gaze to the female. She was relieved to see that the dragoness had relaxed, and was bonding with her chosen partner.

Edited at September 13, 2023 09:19 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 10:09 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir.) All (ind.)

Vervada just let herself breathe, feeling the achingly familiar touch of a human's hand on her nose, gentle, comforting. Relief flooded her, and a sense of pure happiness. The void that Daell had left could never be completely filled, but this bond was already healing the worst of it. She'd forgotten the feeling of not being empty and alone, of having another to share her feelings. Searching her mind she could feel the happiness and part of the relief already emanating from the bond, from Arya. Her eyes slowly opened, focusing on the shing blue eyes in front of her, for the first time with gentleness and peace.

With most of her emotions calmed, Vervada could suddenly feel MANY pairs of eyes on her.. on them. Her eyes widened and she jerked her nose away from the girl, disconnecting them as she raised herself to her full height. 7 years of reputation was NOT about to be changed in one moment! She glared down at Arya, although it was difficult to actual keep malice in her eyes this time. "Don't feel that this changes much" she hissed down to her new rider, "I was forced into this, so you'll have to do a lot more than touch me to get me to trust you in the slightest" she added, her lip curling disdainfully as she suddenly sat down regally, wings folding over her back and tail curling in front of her claws, neck arched as she looked down her nose at the girl, finally able to study her.

Oh Asgorath, of course I get the shortest one! she thought despairingly as she realized just how small Arya was compared to her enormousness. And she's rather young... she added in her mind, now feeling doubtful. Was this actually a good idea, or had she just been acting on ridiculous emotions?

Edited at September 13, 2023 10:25 PM by Luna Tenebris
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 10:22 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Soare ◊ Dragon ◊ Head Hunter ◊ Female ◊ 30 Years ◊ M: Everyone(ind), Junover(dir), open!
-
The young dragon continued to look around, stopping to say hello to the dragons around her. Soare paused, her eyes scanning the clearing around her and landing on...wait, who was that? The young man seemed to have arrived before her, he was looking around, looking exactly as lost as she was.
This was her first ceremony and the young dragon was still getting used too...everything. Soare decided to approach, slowly and cautiously...Suddenly the female felt a warm aura-type feeling form around her. It felt like a sense of...peace? Looking down Soare noticed her coat had changed back to her regular form, her white-based and yellow swirls, her calm coat...
The lean dragon curled her long tail into a swirl as she walked toward the young man, she stood still and glanced at the man. Hm....
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 08:44 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada

Arya blinked, startled by the abrupt change in Vervada's emotions. "I didn't expect it to change much," she said. "You still don't know me that much, so I understand why you wouldn't yet fully trust me." A slightly sad smile touched her face. Arya sat as her new dragon did, her legs folding beneath her on the grass. "So,
let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 18 years old. Nobody in my family has ever bonded with a dragon before. I'd be the first one." She paused, uncertain if she should share the next part. "My... my brother died when I was 15." Her voice wobbled, and she swallowed. "A-and it was my fault."

Edited at September 14, 2023 08:44 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 14, 2023 03:27 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Navi : Dragon : Trainee : Female
M: Asteria

Navi shrugged. 'Don't worry. I won't let her hurt you.' Navi curled her tail protectively around Asteria, shuffling a bit closer so her body partially shielded the human from the larger female dragon. She had been keeping an eye on the situation, partly for Asteria's safety, and partly to judge whether the other dragon would pose a threat. But the situation seemed to have calmed itself, at least for the moment. She thought as Asteria asked if she had any more questions. 'Is it true humans and elves live in little burrows?' She asked finally, referring to the hobbit like homes that she had heard elves resided in.

Edited at September 14, 2023 03:27 PM by Shenzu

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us